A Second Chance at Love Part 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers

"Rick, you know what?" Jim said. "You're a hell of a guy. In fact, a better man than me."

When Jim reached his hand, Rick took it and said, "I'm not a better man according to Jenny. She thinks you're as good as it gets," he smiled. "But then she has never seen you play golf." Both men laughed and tapped their beer bottles together.

"By the way, how's your search for financing going?" Jim asked.

"Not so well, it seems that it's a lot more complicated then I expected."

"How about I finance it," Jim said.

"You'd do that?"

"If you're interested. Maybe we could work out an equity interest. Why don't you have your business manager call me?"

"That would be incredible," Rick said excitedly.

The two men shook hands again and ordered another round of beer.

Chapter 4

It was interesting to Jim that his relationship with Katie hadn't changed much since she began dating Rick. She still joined Jenny and him for sex on occasion. Jim felt guilty about it but not enough to turn down her sexual advances. He was pretty certain that she was having sex with Rick as well.

Several days later, an incident happened that eliminated any doubt about Rick and Katie's sexual relationship. Jim and Jenny had gone to an outdoor concert one Saturday evening when the sky opened up and the resulting deluge caused the concert to be cancelled.

Katie had said that she was planning on a quiet evening at home.

It was quiet when Jim and Jenny entered the house. They figured Katie had gone to bed. However as they passed the family room door, they heard a moan. Fearing that there was a problem, they peeked into the room. Both Jim and Katie had to suppress a gasp.

Inside the room they saw Katie bent over the back of the sofa. Behind her was Rick, his cock moving slowly in and out of her pussy. Jim wanted to close the door but Jenny stopped him.

"Let's watch," she whispered, and then giggled quietly.

"Jenny," Jim pleaded but didn't turn his eyes from the site inside the room.

Jenny stood in front of Jim and pressed her ass back at him as they watched Rick's strong ass push into Katie. "God, that's so hot," Jenny said and pulled Jim's hands up to her now heaving breasts. She could feel his hard cock pressed to her ass. She reached back and began to rub his crotch.

Jenny struggled behind her to pull Jim's zipper down. She heard Jim moan as she reached in and grasped his hot cock.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"We can't. Let's go upstairs," Jim said.

"No, fuck me here," Jenny pleaded as she pulled her dress up in back.

It was no surprise to Jim when his cock touched Jenny's bare pussy. Jenny seldom wore underwear when they went out. Jim moaned as his swollen cock head slipped past the now wet outer lips and into her warm hole.

"Oh God, you feel so good sweety," Jim moaned as he began to saw his cock in and out.

"Yes fuck me," Jenny said as she watched Rick's balls swing back and forth as his cock worked in and out of Katie.

"Oh fuck me Rick," Katie moaned as she pressed her ass back at her lover.

Soon there was a slapping noise inside the room as Katie's very wet pussy spread for her lover's cock. "Fuck me, fuck me hard lover," Katie moaned. "Oh God, I'm going to cum. Ohhhhhhhh!!!!" Katie screamed and began to shake in climax.

"Oh here it cums baby," Rick said as he fucked even harder. "Yes baby, take it oh Godddddd!!!" Rick screamed as he began to pump his heavy load into Katie's willing pussy.

Outside the room Jenny reached back and pulled Jim's ass into her as her body began to tense. "I'm going to cum," she whispered.

"Cum baby, I'm almost there," Jim breathed. Suddenly his cock throbbed and began to pour his cum into her squeezing pussy. "Oh God," Jim moaned too loud.

Inside the room, Katie turned her head and saw the two lovers fucking outside the door. She smiled and winked at Jenny.

Jenny smiled back and closed her eyes as pleasure ripped through her body. She shuddered over and over as her lover filled her to overflow with his hot cum.

A week later, another incident occurred that amazed Jim even more. Not only was he amazed at what had happened but also at his reaction.

The four of them had gone to a Halloween party at some friend's house. Jim was dressed as a 30's mobster and Jenny as his moll. Rick on the other hand went as a pimp with wide brimmed hat and flashy double-breasted suit. Katie was dressed as one of his girls. She had on a skintight stretch skirt and tube top that clearly showed her nipples. Her hair was done up and she had too much makeup on with bright red lipstick and she was chewing gum, smacking it like a prostitute on TV. Katie figured this would be the last time she would be able to get into a tight skirt before her belly ballooned out. As it was, there was a slight pouch at her stomach but with the sluttish way she was dressed no one was going to notice.

They had a ball at the party and in fact Katie and Rick won the best costume contest. All of them had consumed a little too much alcohol with the exception of Jim who had drunk very little. He was the designated driver.

On the way home in the car, Katie and Rick snuggled in the back seat as he and Jenny sat close in the front. Jim remembered another trip home with Katie in the back with Jerry and felt a little jealousy creeping in. He heard them giggling in back but refused to look in the rear view mirror. When they arrived home he helped Jenny into the house and Rick and Katie helped each other.

Soon they were sitting on the sofa laughing about the fun night they had had. Jenny and Katie went into the kitchen to fix coffee as Jim and Rick sat and talked.

The two men were laughing about a golf game they had last week when Jenny and Katie walked in holding hands. Neither was carrying coffee.

Jim thought the two looked a little flustered as they almost staggered to stand in front of them.

"Hey, where's the coffee?" Jim asked.

"Soooorrrryyy, we got a little side tracccckkkked," Jenny slurred.

"I think you ladies have had a little too much to drink," Jim said. "Sit down here and I'll get the coffee."

Jim left the two on the sofa next to Rick and prepared some coffee. When he walked back into the room, he almost dropped the tray. Katie and Jenny were sitting on the sofa kissing with Rick sitting next to them with a 'shit eating grin' on his face. Jim didn't know what to do at this point. He looked from the women to Rick and back again. In spite of himself, he felt his cock stir as he watched the scene before him. Although he had seen the two women make love many times, it never failed to arouse him.

Katie and Jenny seemed oblivious to Jim or Rick as they kissed each other. Jenny moved her hand to the thigh of Katie and began to slowly move upward. She heard her lover moan and spread her legs as her fingers tickled her smooth flesh.

Jim had a perfect view directly up Katie's skirt. He could see that she had no underwear on. That explained the panties on the floor in the kitchen. He had thought that one of them had dropped them as they went to the laundry room. Jim's hands were shaking as he watched the women continue to kiss. He sat the tray of coffee on the table and moved over and sat uneasily in a chair across from the lovers. He wasn't sure what to do or how far they would take this. Should he stop them he thought? Because he was the only one sober, it was probably up to him to keep things from getting out of hand. Yet, he couldn't move from the chair, his legs felt like lead.

Rick's cock was already hard in his pants as he watched Katie and Jenny kiss. He was a bit uncomfortable but when Jim didn't say anything and sat down, he thought 'what the heck, if they want to put on a show, let them'.

Katie and Jenny acted as if they were unaware that the men were even in the room. Their lips pressed together and they sucked nosily on each other's tongue. When Jenny's hand reached the juncture of Katie's thigh, she opened her legs even wider, forcing her impossibly short skirt to her hips. Now every one could see Jenny's fingers playing between Katie's legs.

"Oh God sweety, your so wet," Jenny whispered as her finger became coated in Katie's juice.

"You always make me so wet," Katie responded and pulled Jenny's lips to hers again. "Let's get these clothes off," she said breathlessly.

To Jim's utter amazement, the two women stood up and began to strip.

"Uh...ladies...uh...don't you think this has gone...gone far enough," Jim said, almost fearing that they would say yes.

"Shhhh," Jenny said as she turned to Jim and placed her finger across her lips, her eyes shinning with alcohol induced lust.

Jim sat frozen as he watched the two women strip each other. Soon he was watching the now naked women embracing. His own cock was throbbing in his pants.

Katie pulled Jenny to the floor and knelt over her prone body. She bend down and kissed her lips then moved down to her neck. Slowly she kissed down until she was sucking on Jenny's heaving breasts, Jenny's hands tangled in her hair.

"Oh yes sweety, suck my tits," Jenny moaned.

Katie pulled away after a few minutes, leaving Jenny's hard nipples shinning with her saliva. "I'm going to eat that sweet pussy," she whispered.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Jenny moaned and pushed Katie toward her groin.

Rick and Jim were both breathing hard as they watched their lovers on the floor. Both of them wanted to pull their cocks out but were uncomfortable with the other man so close. Finally, Rick broke the ice and unzipped his pants and brought his hard tool out into the open.

Jim almost gasped as he saw the large cock Rick had in his hand. Regardless of his embarrassment, he opened his own pants and brought his cock out. Now both men sat stroking their cocks as they watched the erotic display on the floor before them.

"Oh yes, eat me," Jenny moaned as she pulled Katie's head into her spread legs.

Katie didn't have to be told twice. Her mouth and tongue were working hard to bring Jenny pleasure. She loved the sweet taste of Jenny's pussy and couldn't get enough. Soon she felt Jenny tense and grab her head. She sucked hard as her lover and friend began to climax into her willing mouth.

When Jenny's shuddering stopped she pulled Katie up for a very wet kiss. Within seconds, Katie had pulled away and was squatting over Jenny's face. She smiled down at Jenny before she pressed her pussy to her lips. "Oh yesssss!!!" she moaned when she felt Jenny's tongue spear her open hole. Her hips began to move up and down, working her wet lips across Jenny's willing mouth.

"Oh God, your going to make me cum," Katie warned. "Yes, yes, eat meeeeee!!!" Katie began to shake as her body tensed. Suddenly her climax started. She pressed down hard into Jenny's face, her pussy juice pouring into her open mouth. After several moments of intense pleasure, Katie lifted her pussy from her lover's wet face. She smiled at her and kissed her lips again.

Jim and Rick sat in stunned silence, their cocks still throbbing. They watched as the two women whispered to each other then giggled. Then they watched them crawl toward them, Jenny to Jim and Katie to Rick.

Again the room was filled with moans and sucking sounds as each woman took her lover's cock into her mouth. They sucked their lovers for a long time, stopping each time either man acted like he was going to cum. They knew they were teasing them unmercifully.

Then both Rick and Jim moaned when the two ladies pulled away and stood up. Jenny and Katie met each other in the center of the room and shared a kiss.

Suddenly, both men's eyes opened wide as Jenny walked toward Rick and Katie toward Jim. Each woman stood over the other woman's lover, looking down at their throbbing cocks.

Jim couldn't believe it when Katie went to her knees between his legs. He was even more astounded when he saw Jenny do the same between Rick's legs. He felt a moment of jealousy but that was quickly replaced with pleasure as Katie took his cock into her mouth. He closed his eyes and moaned. When he opened them again, he gasped when he saw Jenny sucking on Rick's hard cock. He couldn't believe he was watching his lover suck--no make love to another man's cock. His eyes stared across the room as Jenny licked the engorged head of Rick's cock, taking it into her mouth, causing her cheeks to bulge out. One time he even though she looked over at him and smiled.

Jim's closed his eyes as Katie was expertly sucked his cock. She was licking the head and alternating between running her tongue up and down the shaft. Suddenly without warning he moaned and his cock throbbed in Katie's mouth.

"Oh God," he said as his cock began to squirt his pent up sperm into Katie's surprised mouth.

Katie choked momentarily but quickly recovered and began to drink Jim's cum.

Jenny heard the moans and worked her hand up and down Rick's cock. Within seconds he joined Jim and began to squirt his juice into her mouth. Jenny had forgotten how much cum Rick could squirt as she swallowed over and over. Soon his cock was limp in her mouth with only a dribble of juice coming from the little hole. She kissed his wilted cock and stood up. As she passed Katie, they stopped and kissed again, each of them tasting the cum from the other man in their mouths.

"Let's go to bed lover," Jenny said as she pulled her stunned lover to his feet. She fell into his arms and brought her lips to his. She felt him hesitate to kiss her lips but she was persistent and succeeded in pressing her tongue into her less then willing mouth. Jenny turned and smiled at Katie as she saw her and Rick kissing passionately. Then Katie led Rick to her room. Surprisingly Jenny had no trouble getting Jim's cock up for one more performance that night.

Chapter 5

Five months later....

A lot had happened in the past five months. Katie and Rick had moved in together and bought a house down the street from Jenny and Jim. In fact, Rick had asked Katie to marry him and she had said yes.

Rick's business was going great. He had opened five centers across the state and had already paid Jim back his initial investment with dividends. Katie's pregnancy was going well even if she was feeling fat and emotional. Jim and Jenny's relationship was stronger then ever with one exception-Jenny's need for variety.

The four of them never spoke of the incident that had occurred after the Halloween party. However, it was never far from Jenny's mind. She missed the variety she had become used to before her and Jim met. It wasn't that she didn't love him-she truly wanted to spend her life with him. The problem seemed to be her sexual hormones that seemed to be working overtime.

Jim wasn't totally unaware of her problem. He just wasn't sure what to do about it. Jenny's birthday was coming up in a week and Jim was planning something special. He had talked with Katie and told her his plan. She loved the idea and was as excited as a schoolgirl. Her excitement had encouraged Jim to go through with his plan.

On the big night, Jenny came down the stairs dressed in a short, tight black evening dress. It was cut low at the top, showing her ample cleavage. She had had her hair done for her special evening. Around her neck she wore a black choker with a little emblem on it.

"Wow," Jim said and whistled as he stood there in his black tuxedo. "You look great sweety."

"Why thank you," Jenny responded with a smile.

"Shall we go madam," Jim said and took Jenny's arm and led her out the front door.

Jenny was surprised to see a long white limousine with the door open. "Oh this is a special evening," Jenny said impressed with the start of her birthday evening.

They both got in and Jim closed the door. He pushed the intercom and told the driver they were ready to go. As soon as they were on their way, Jim broke out the champagne. He poured both of them a glass and proposed a toast. "To the most beautiful and wonderful woman in the world. You have made me the happiest man in the world. I love you," Jim said and twisted his arm around Jenny's for them to both take a drink.

"Thank you darling, you know I feel the same way," Jenny answered then brought her lips to Jim's for a sweet kiss.

Jim had made reservations at the most expensive restaurant in town. It was on the 40th floor of a skyscraper. The view of the city was breathtaking and the twinkling lights of the city were very romantic. Jim had arranged for a quiet table in a corner where they could see most of the city.

Dinner was delicious and extravagant. The waiters were scarce unless Jim needed them and they were there in an instant. After dinner, Jim ordered drinks. He moved Jenny over to the same side of the table with him where he could hold her as they looked out at the city. When everything was quiet, Jenny reached into her purse and brought out a wrapped package with a little bow on top.

"What's this?" Jim asked. "It's your birthday, why are you giving me a present?"

"Well, it's kind of a present for both of us-if you want it," Jenny answered mysteriously.

Jim quickly opened the small box. When he took the lid off, he looked in to see a package of what looked like pills. He held it and looked at it in the dim candlelight. "What's thi..." Jim started to say and stopped. He looked again at the package. He read the writing on the package, "Birth contro..."

Jenny sat next to Jim with a smile on her face. "If I find them back in the medicine cabinet, I will know that your answer is no."

"Jenny...uh...I...don't know what to say. Does this mean you want...want a...a baby?"

"Jim for a very smart guy, you can be dense sometimes," Jenny said. But she had a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes.

"Are you sure about this? I don't want you to do anything that you will regret. Don't do it just for me. And what about your career?" Jim said, now a bundle of nerves, his hands shaking as he took Jenny's hand.

"Yes I am sure about this. I'm not doing it for you; I'm doing this for us. I have thought long and hard about what I want. Yes, I want a career but I think I can have both. I love you Jim Lewis and I want to have your baby!"

"Wow," was all Jim could say. Then his face lit up with a smile. "Let's get out of here." Jim took Jenny's hand and walked out of the restaurant. As they passed a garbage can at the elevator, Jim made a show of throwing the pack of pills away. He turned and kissed Jenny passionately as the elevator opened. Two elevators later they were on their way down to the limo.

The limo was waiting as the two came out of the building. Jim let Jenny get in and followed. He put soft music on the stereo and opened another bottle of champagne. As the limo drove through the city Jim pulled Jenny close and kissed her passionately again.

Jenny shivered as Jim's hand found her thigh. It felt so naughty to be driving through the city, people on every corner, and her and her lover kissing passionately. No one outside could see into the coated limo windows. Jenny made a show of opening her legs wide and letting Jim's hand find her naked crotch. She could see people looking at the limo without knowledge of what was going on inside. Jenny pushed Jim back and went to her knees between his legs. She smiled up at him as she slowly opened his pants. Quickly she pulled Jim's hard cock out and began to lick it like an ice cream cone.

Jim suddenly reached down and pulled Jenny back to the seat. "Not yet baby," Jim said and closed his pants.

"What?" Jenny started to say but then the limo stopped. The door suddenly opened and to Jenny's total shock, Rick got in wearing a black tuxedo. "What's going on?" she asked, completely baffled.

Jim pulled Jenny to him and kissed her lips tenderly then said, "This is your birthday present," and nodded toward Rick.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers