A Second Chance at Love Part 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers

"Rick?" Jenny said to Jim. "Are you crazy," Jenny said in astonishment.

"No, this is your special night and I want you to have fun." Jim kissed Jenny again and brought his hand to her covered breast.

Jenny moaned and looked over at the smiling man in the seat across from her. Almost without a conscious thought Jenny's legs opened, allowing Rick to see up her short dress. She moaned again as Jim pushed her shoulder strap down, freeing one breast. When Jim's head bent to suck the nipple into his mouth, Jenny looked over at Rick. He had his hand on his crotch, rubbing up and down. Jenny could feel her pussy begin to leak.

When Jim pulled back, he reached up and pushed the other shoulder strap down, leaving Jenny naked from the waist up. He felt his lover shiver as he began to suck on her other breast and move his hand up her thigh. His fingers soon found her wet hole and slid slowly into her body.

"Oh God Jim, are you sure about this?" Jenny moaned as her excitement grew rapidly. She could see Rick watching Jim's fingers in her pussy. With a moan she spread her legs wide, forcing her dress up almost to her hips, exposing Jim's plunging fingers.

"Go ahead," Jim said, moving back away from Jenny.

Jenny bit her lip as she looked from Rick to Jim. She was so hot now that she could no longer think of anything else. She got up and moved over to the seat next to Rick. She looked one last time at Jim then turned to Rick.

Rick moaned and took Jenny in his arms, pulling her naked breasts to him and kissing her lips.

Jim sat on the other seat and watched his love in the arms of another man. He had a million emotions running through him right now. He was giving his lover to another man. Was he crazy? Sure he had been working up to this for a long time but now...now it was actually happening. He could feel a pang of jealously rush through him. Then he heard Jenny moan and saw Rick's hand move between his lover's legs. Suddenly his own cock was throbbing in his pants.

Jenny pulled away from Rick and went to her knees between his legs, just as she had done to Jim a few minutes earlier. She quickly opened his pants and reached in for his throbbing cock. She pulled it out and moaned. She turned and looked one last time at Jim before she took Rick's cock into her mouth.

Jim sat there and watched for the second time as his lover sucked another man's cock. Without thinking, he opened his pants and took out his own cock. He held it in his hand as he watched Jenny suck on Rick's formidable tool. The loud sucking sound Jenny was making was causing his cock to twitch in his hand.

Suddenly Jenny pulled back. She quickly removed her dress, leaving her naked but for her heels and her thigh high nylons.

Rick quickly stripped his clothes off until he was as naked as her. He pulled Jenny into his arms and sat her across his lap. He kissed her and played with her heaving breasts as the limo continued through the city streets.

Jenny bent to Rick's ear and whispered something then giggled.

Rick moaned his approval.

From the other side of the limo Jim watched as Jenny stood up and turned around to face him. She smiled as she backed up, straddling Rick's hips. As she looked directly at Jim she said, "Fuck my ass Rick."

Jim thought his cock was going to explode in his hand. He couldn't believe that Jenny was going to let Rick fuck her in the ass right in front of him. But he watched with wide eyes as Jenny reached between her legs and placed Jim's cock between her cheeks. Jim held his breath as he watched his lover move down.

"Oh God," Jenny moaned as Rick's cock pressed against her little rose. She pressed harder and harder until suddenly Rick's cock opened her little hole and slid in until the head was lodged inside her ass. Jenny looked into Jim's eyes as she slowly slid down, taking more and more of Rick's large cock into her bowels.

Suddenly everyone in the limo was moaning as Jenny's thighs met Rick's, indicating that she had all of him inside her ass.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Jenny said and began to move up and down slowly. Within minutes Jenny was moving smoothly up and down on Rick's rod. Her legs were spread wide and she was leaning back against Rick, his hands squeezing her heaving breasts.

Jim's stroked his cock as he watched Jenny ass fuck Rick. When his eyes met hers he saw her smile. Then she mouthed to him "Fuck me." At first Jim didn't comprehend what she was trying to tell him. But when he saw her reach down and spread her swollen lips wide apart he started to understand. He looked at Jenny with a question on his face.

"Fuck me Jim," Jenny said, removing any doubt about what she wanted.

Jim hesitated for a minute. Then he got up, as if in a trance, and moved over to his lover.

Jenny pulled Jim to her and kissed his lips then whispered, "Fuck my pussy lover. I want you in me too."

Still in a trance Jim straddled Rick and Jenny and brought his cock to her tight pussy lips. He felt Jenny grab his cock and center it on her dripping lips. He pressed forward.

Jenny moaned as she felt Jim's cock forcing itself into her tight hole. As her second lover's cock moved deep into her, she felt incredibly full, there was no room left in either of her holes. It was exciting beyond her wildest dreams. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," she moaned as Jim's cock moved deeper into her stretched pussy. Suddenly she could feel both cocks rubbing together deep inside her body. "Oh God, I'm going to cum," she hissed as her body moved between her two lovers. "Oh yes, oh yes," she moaned as tremors roared through her. Each spasm forced her pussy and her ass tight around the two cocks.

Jim could feel Rick's cock pressing to his own cock inside Jenny's body. It was a strange but exciting feeling. He began to move in and out as Rick fucked her ass in the same tempo.

The two men fucked Jenny into exhaustion. She must have cum five times before she heard Rick moan behind her.

"I'm going to cum," Rick warned.

Deep inside Jenny's body she felt the cock in her ass pulse and begin to fill her with cum. Suddenly she heard Jim moan and felt his cock begin to pulse in her pussy. Within seconds she had two cocks pouring sperm into her, front and back. She though that she couldn't cum again, yet her body convulsed in pleasure, causing her pussy and ass to squeeze every drop of cum from the two squirting cocks.

As the two cocks in Jenny's body began to shrink, they pulled out her, bringing a stream of juice with them. Jenny collapsed on the seat between her two lovers. She kissed one lover than the other, gently holding their shrunken tools.

After a few minutes, when everyone's breathing had returned to normal, Rick dressed and signaled the driver to stop the limo. He kissed Jenny one last time and shook Jim's hand and got out.

Jim and Jenny lay in each other's arms silently in their own thoughts. Jim had decided that there would be no second thoughts. It was too late for that anyway.

As Jenny lay on the seat, Jim got up and pulled a wrapped package from his hiding place. He turned to Jenny and got to his knees.

Jenny took the present and opened it quickly. Inside the wrapping was a black box. When she opened it, she saw a large sparkling diamond ring.

"Jenny Bradford, will you marry me," Jim said.

"Oh my God," Jenny squealed. "Yes, yes, yes," she screamed and practically jumped into Jim's arms, forcing him to fall back on the floor of the limo. She held him down and kissed his face and lips over and over. "Yes, yes, yes," she repeated.

Both Jenny and Jim looked up when the glass between the driver and the back seats slid down. They saw a smiling Katie and Rick sitting in the front seat.

"Congratulations you guys," Katie said, smiling at the naked lovers.

"Oh God Jim, I've got to have you again," Jenny whispered as she reached for Jim's still sticky cock. "Fuck me in the ass too," Jenny said to her finance.

Jim smiled as his cock hardened in Jenny's hand. He rolled over and Jenny straddled him. He had no trouble sliding his cock into her already stretched ass.

Katie and Rick smiled and pressed the button to close the frosted glass window.

EPILOG:

Jim was sitting on the porch when the screaming youngster came running to jump onto his lap. "Uncle Jim, Uncle Jim," the little guy said as he wrapped his arms around Jim's neck in a bear hug.

"Hi Jimmy, where's your mommy?"

"She's getting the twins out of the car," Jimmy said. "Can we have ice cream after the movie?" little Jimmy asked.

"Sure we can," Jim said as he saw Katie walking the two year old twins up the walk. "Hi sweety, where's Rick."

"He's walking down. I had to bring all the kids stuff down, so I drove. Is Jenny in the house?"

"Yea, I think she's changing Sally's diaper."

"What are you two going to do while Rick and I take Jimmy and Tommy to the movies?" Jim asked.

"Nothing much, just let the little one's play. Now don't you and Rick get the boys sick with all that junk."

"Nag, nag, nag," Jim laughed.

"Yea, well you two will be up with them all night, just remember that."

Suddenly the front door flew open and a little boy ran out and jumped on Jim's lap with his friend Jimmy.

"Daddy, daddy, are we going to the movies?" Tommy screamed.

"Yep as soon as Uncle Rick gets here. Why don't you and Jimmy go out back and play in the sandbox until we're ready to go."

"Come on Jimmy," Tommy yelled as he ran down the steps and around to the back of the house.

Jim stood up after the two whirlwinds had left. He pulled Katie to him and kissed her lips tenderly. "Here, let me help you with these two, a pregnant woman shouldn't be lifting two little rug rats," Jim said with a smile then picked up the twins and carried them into the house.

THE END

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers