A Second Chance at Love Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,623 Followers

Jim glanced to the side to see if Katie was aware of their activity. When he saw that she was engrossed in the movie he relaxed and leg Jenny slid her hand up the leg of his baggy shorts. He had to suppress a moan when her hand reached his rapidly swelling cock and pulled it down the leg of his shorts. It began to lengthen as her hand wrapped around the shaft.

Jenny had a smile on her face as she pretended to watch the movie. She could feel her pussy began to leak as she worked on Jim's cock. As she moved her hand up and down his shaft she could feel it throb. She used her fingers to circle the head, using a finger to rub the clear juice across the swollen head.

Jim could barely concentrate on the movie. He was also having a difficult time not moving his hips to the tempo of Jenny's hand motions. Suddenly he was startled when Katie got up.

"You guys want a snack?" Katie asked.

"Uh...sure," Jenny said, "there's some microwave popcorn in the cabinet."

"I'll take a coke also," Jim said and took a deep breath.

"A wine would be good," Jenny said.

As soon as Katie was gone Jenny leaned over to Jim and said, "Slip your shorts and underwear off."

"What?" Jim exclaimed.

"Come on, be a little daring, Katie won't know."

"Jenny," Jim almost pleaded.

"Come on, now hurry or she'll be back."

Jim's heart began to beat wildly as Jenny unbuckled his shorts and helped him pull them down. Jim used his good hand to pull the shorts off his feet.

"What am I going to do with them now?" Jim said holding his shorts and underwear.

"Under the couch, quick!" Jenny giggled as she saw the kitchen door start to open.

Jim quickly stuck his shorts under the sofa just as Katie walked in with a coke for him and a glass of wine for Jenny.

Jim was hoping that Katie couldn't see his red face as he sat naked from the waist down with only the afghan covering his nakedness.

As soon as Katie went back into the kitchen, Jenny had Jim's cock in her hand. She snuggled up to him and began to leisurely run her hand up and down the shaft.

Jim tried to keep the afghan away from his crotch in hopes that Katie wouldn't see the bulge his cock made or Jenny's moving hand.

Katie came back in and sat a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table then curled up next to Jim, closer then when she had gotten up.

Jim couldn't tell if she knew what was happening but if she did she gave no indication. Jim relaxed a bit but he could still feel his face burning as he sat practically naked between the two women. His eyes closed in pleasure as Jenny covered the swollen head of his cock and used her palm to smear his abundant juice across the sensitive surface.

"Let me have some of the covers," Katie said and reached for the afghan.

"Oh, uh, wait," Jim said as Katie pulled the afghan over her bare legs. Jim tried to hold the blanket down.

"Don't be so stingy," Katie teased as she covered her legs.

Jim sat stiffly, hoping that Katie hadn't seen his naked state. Soon he relaxed again when Katie seemed to be engrossed in the movie. Suddenly he jumped as he felt Katie's hand brush his naked hip. Was that an accident he thought?

Then incredibly, he felt Katie move the back of her hand up and down his thigh as if she were looking for his shorts. Jim stiffened in shock when he felt Katie's hand lay on his bare thigh. Jenny was still slowly moving her hand up and down his throbbing cock. Jim thought he was going to pass out as he felt Katie slowly move her hand up his thigh. He wanted to jump up and run but his shorts were under the sofa.

Jim's breathing became very erratic as he felt Katie's hand move closer and closer to his cock. Just when he thought Jenny and Katie's hand would touch, Jenny inexplicably moved her hand off of his cock to his stomach. He almost jumped in the air when Katie's hand wrapped around his cock. He couldn't suppress a moan as she squeezed his shaft and began to slowly move her hand up and down like Jenny had done seconds before.

Jenny tried to suppress a giggle as she sat there, knowing what was going on. She knew that Jim was mortified but also very excited. After a few minutes of letting Katie jerk on Jim's cock she dropped her hand to join her friend. She giggled when Jim moaned.

Never in his wildest imagination would Jim have thought he would have two women jerking him off. His head was spinning as he looked at Jenny, his eyes wild with lust. He was almost ready to shoot off when Jenny began to whisper in his ear.

"Do you like two hands on your cock?" Jenny asked.

Jim could only moan.

"Katie wants to thank you for saving her life," Jenny said then turned Jim's head to her and kissed him, bringing the hand that had been on his cock to his cheek.

Katie's heart was also beating rapidly as she lifted the afghan and looked down on Jim's pulsing cock. She was almost as amazed as Jim that she was doing this. She wasn't sure that she could share her man like Jenny was.

Jim felt the afghan being lifted and Katie moving. Just as Jenny's tongue entered his mouth he felt Katie's hair brush his stomach then her mouth close over his cock. Jim moaned deep into Jenny's mouth as his cock was enveloped in the warm wet confines of Katie's mouth.

When Jenny pulled away Jim looked down to see Katie's head under the afghan moving up and down. "Oh God," he moaned and threw his head back, closing his eyes.

"Is she sucking you good sweety?" Jenny asked.

Jim moaned.

"You can cum in her mouth, she wants you to."

Jim moaned again as his balls began to tighten.

"It's okay baby, cum for Katie, cum in her hot mouth, she wants to drink your juice."

Jim couldn't take anymore and bucked his hips up into Katie's face. His cock throbbed and pulsed as his balls tightened. "Ohhhh!!!" Jim screamed as his sperm rushed up his cock and began to squirt into Katie's willing mouth.

Katie moaned as she felt the first blast. She swallowed just in time for the second. She drank and drank, wondering when it would end but loving every drop. When there was no more juice coming from Jim's cock, she let his cock slip from her mouth. Then she laid her head on Jim's stomach and kissed his wilting cock.

"Was that good sweety?" Jenny whispered.

"Oh God yes," Jim moaned.

Katie pulled her head from under the afghan and smiled at Jenny and Jim.

"Thanks," Katie said to both of them as she wiped a little cum from the corner of her mouth. She stood up and bent over, kissing Jim then Jenny before she rushed to her room.

Jim sighed in pleasure and pulled Jenny close and kissed her lips. "You are one crazy lady," he whispered.

"You think this thing is good for one more shot tonight?" Jenny said as she squeezed Jim's still wet cock.

"I think so," Jim answered then picked Jenny up and carried her to their room.

Chapter 4

After the incident on the sofa, nothing of a sexual nature happened for several weeks. However, there was a change in the relationship between the three of them. There was an electricity in the house. Katie seemed to get even more affectionate toward Jim and Jim returned it. Jenny didn't seem to mind in the least and in fact encouraged it.

There was one incident that set the stage for greater intimacy between the three. Because Katie had free access to the house, she would often come into Jenny and Jim's bedroom to talk. At first Jim was uncomfortable with her walking in when he was in his underwear. However, gradually he got used to it and thought nothing of stripping down as if she wasn't there.

One evening Jim was lying on the bed in his shorts reading a legal brief when Katie walked in.

"Hi Jim, where's Jenny?" Katie asked.

"She's just finishing her shower, I think," Jim answered.

"I was wondering if we were going to see the play at the Town Center this weekend?" Katie asked.

"You're asking the wrong person, better talk to the social director," Jim laughed.

Jenny came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and another towel around her hair. "Oh hi Katie, I didn't know you were home."

"We got done early at work. Listen, are we going to see that play we talked about?"

"Absolutely, I have front row seats."

"Really," Katie squealed and rushed over to hug Jenny. When she did the towel around Jenny sprang lose and fell to the floor, leaving her naked.

"Oops," Katie said as she looked down at her naked friend.

Jim's eyes opened wide in surprise as he stared at Jenny, still in the embrace of her friend.

Jenny saw Jim's look of lust and teased him. "So you like two girls together?" she said and wrapped her arms around Katie and pushed her bare breasts into her.

Katie gave out a nervous giggle as Jenny rubbed her tits on her chest.

"Maybe we should give him a little show," Jenny said smiling at her friend and rubbed her bare breasts again on her covered tits. Jenny's heart began to beat a little faster as she felt a little shiver run through Katie.

The two women fell silent as they stared at one another.

"Uh...I uh...I just wanted to know if we were still going," Katie said nervously.

Jim felt his cock begin to harden as he watched the two women embrace.

Jenny hugged Katie to her and kissed her lips gently, lingering a little longer then necessary.

"I've got to go, I'll see you guys later," Katie said and left the room in haste. She glanced at Jim's tented shorts as she hurried out of the room. Once inside her own room she fell against the door as tremors ran through her. God it had been so long since she had felt that way about another woman.

Jim's thirty-ninth birthday was coming up the following week. He knew that Jenny had planned a surprise for him but no matter how many times he asked what it was Jenny would only say wait and see.

Jim took off work the day of his birthday at Jenny's insistence. She arranged for him to play a round of golf with some friends at a one of his favorite courses then she and Katie were taking him to dinner.

When Jim arrived home, he showered and changed then met the two ladies downstairs. He had to whistle when he saw them. The two women had on exactly the same dress, low cut, short and tight. The only difference was that Jenny's was white and Katie's was black.

It was hard for Jim to concentrate on the meal as he found himself gazing at the exposed cleavage of the two women. Neither of them seemed to mind. When they were done eating, Jenny gave Jim an engraved watch for his birthday. It said, "To my most wonderful lover and friend. Happy Birthday. Love Jenny"

"Thank you sweetheart, I will treasure your gift," Jim said and kissed Jenny. He assumed that this was the surprise she had promised him. He was very wrong.

When they arrived home, Katie went to her room and Jenny led Jim to their room.

"Now you get your real present," Jenny said with a sexy smile. "Take your clothes off and sit in this chair."

Jim noticed that Jenny had placed a wooden armed chair at the end of the bed. Jim smiled and quickly stripped off his clothes and sat down.

Jenny went to the dresser and brought back two silk scarves. She had Jim put his hands on the arms then tied his wrists firmly to the chair, trying to be careful with his still tender hand.

"What's this all about?" Jim asked with a smile.

"Oh, I don't want you to get to carried away," Jenny said as she knelt between his legs.

Jim's cock was already showing signs of life when Jenny bent her head and began to suck his cock. He moaned as his cock sprang to life in his lover's mouth.

"Just a little sample of what's to come, if you're a good boy," Jenny smiled. "Now don't go anywhere, I'll be back in a few minutes." Jenny got up and walked over and put the TV and the VCR on as she left the room. "Something to keep you occupied while I'm getting ready."

Jim watched the screen flicker to life as Jenny left. He was surprised to see Jenny's face on the screen.

"Hi sweety," she said. "By now you are right where I want you. I thought I might give you a little show as you wait for me to come back."

Jim's eyes opened wide as the camera panned back, showing that Jenny was lying on the bed naked, her legs spread wide. Her pussy was already swollen and very wet. She picked up a large rubber cock and began to suck on it. The camera zoomed in to show her moving the cock in and out of her mouth. Then she moved it down and brought the large fake cock head to her already wet pussy lips. Jim's cock throbbed as he watched his lover begin to fuck herself with the large cock. She pushed it in and out; stretching her pussy and leaving a shinny trail of juice on the fake cock.

Suddenly Jim realized that someone was holding the camera. His heart skipped a beat when he concluded that it had to be Katie. Jenny was just climaxing on the screen when the bedroom door opened. He turned and gasped when he saw Jenny walk into the room. She was dressed all in white. She had on a white corset that pushed her bare breasts up and out. The outfit included white stockings and white silky panties. On her hands, and running up her arms, were fingerless gloves of white lace. She had on four inch white high heels.

"Hi lover, did you enjoy my little show?" Jenny said as she turned the TV off.

"God baby, let me up and I'll show you how much I enjoyed your show."

"Later sweety, right now you're going to get a live show." With that comment Jenny turned and walked out the doorway. When she returned a second later, she was leading Katie into the room.

Jim's cock almost shot off when he saw Katie walk in. She had on the exact same outfit as Jenny except that it was all black. Jim couldn't help stare at her exposed breasts. His eyes went from one woman to the other.

"Remember when you got excited watching the two of us hug? Well, I thought I would let you see a lot more. You see, I've never been with a woman before, but lately the thought has occurred to me more and more," Jenny said as she stepped in front of Katie and leaned back into her arms. Katie's brought her arms up and wrapped them around her waist.

"Katie has had some experience with girl love; she had a female lover in high school," Jenny said and then moaned, turning her head to the side as Katie kissed her neck. "She...ohhh...she is going to teach me how women make love and you are going to watch."

"Oh God Jenny," Jim moaned as his cock twitched, forcing a stream of juice out of the swollen head. Then he watched as Katie's hands moved up slowly to cover Jenny's breasts. Jim's heart was beating wildly as he watched his lover's tits played with by another woman.

Jenny's pussy was pouring her own juices into her panties as she leaned her head back and let Katie work on her hard nipples. She felt Katie turn her in her arms until the two were facing each other. A shock went through her as her tits pressed against Katie's own large soft breasts. Katie's nipples felt like hot coals when they touched her own. Suddenly she was staring into Katie's eyes. This was the moment she thought, there would be no turning back. A moan escaped her lips as Katie's own soft lips met hers. She was amazed at the softness of her friend's lips. When she opened her mouth, Katie's tongue slid in. Her legs became weak as they trembled in excitement.

Jim was going out of his mind with excitement. He was desperate to wrap his hand around his cock but he could only watch.

Katie led Jenny over to the bed. They stood looking at each other for several moments. Then Katie kissed Jenny one last time before she bent her head to suck her rock hard nipples. When both nipples were glistening, Katie slid down Jenny's body, taking her panties down her legs. She held the panties in her hand then brought them to her nose and inhaled and sighed. Then she stood and walked over to Jim and placed her wet panties on his hard cock, the crotch covering the drooling head.

Jim moaned and shook as he looked down to see his lover's very wet panties covering his throbbing cock.

When Katie returned to Jenny, she knelt and pushed her back on the bed.

"Oh God Katie," Jenny moaned as she spread her legs wide for her soon to be lover.

"Mmmm," Katie moaned as she kissed down her friend's thigh. She teased Jenny by blowing her warm breath on her swollen pussy lips.

"Please," Jenny moaned as she grabbed the sheet with her fingers, her face twisting in pleasure.

"Please what?" Katie whispered, speaking for the first time.

"Please...please eat meeee!" Jenny moaned in excitement.

"I'd be delighted to," Katie said, but first I have to tease you a little bit. Katie began to flick her tongue on Jenny's pussy, touching her swollen lips lightly. She let a little saliva drip out of her mouth and run down her clit and to her dripping hole. She then sucked the edge of one swollen lip into her mouth and flicked her tongue on it before doing the same to the other.

"Oh God please Katie, please suck me!" Jenny moaned.

Katie opened her mouth and covered Jenny's pussy and began to suck.

"Ohhhhh!" Jenny screamed as Katie began to devour her pussy. It was not gentle, it was not tender; it was pure animal lust. Katie had wanted to do this since the first time she set her eyes on Jenny. She sucked and licked her friend's pussy like a starving woman.

"Oh God yes, eat meeee!!! God, God, I can't stand it, oh yes," Jenny moaned. Jenny reached down and grabbed Katie's head, pulling her mouth tight to her convulsing pussy. Oh yes, oh yes, I'm going to cummmm!!!" Jenny said as an incredible climax roared through her body.

Jim sat helpless in the chair as Katie ate Jenny to one climax after another. His eyes and ears were overwhelmed by the activity on the sofa. He could even smell the excitement of the two lovers.

When Jenny could take no more, Katie raised her dripping mouth and looked over at Jim. She got up and walked over to him and leaned down.

Jim's eyes grew wide as Katie brought her wet lips to his and pushed her tongue into his willing mouth. Jim moaned as he tasted Jenny's sweet juice on Katie's lips and tongue.

When Katie pulled away she looked down at Jim's throbbing cock under the panties. On impulse, she bent her head and took Jim's cock, panties and all, into her mouth. She sucked him for only a second, not wanting him to cum yet. She left the panties hanging from Jim's pulsing cock and turned and walked back to the bed.

Jim moaned in frustration.

Katie reached down and pulled Jenny to her feet, pressing their bodies together. She brought her still wet lips to her friends for a passionate kiss. When Katie pulled away, she gently pressed on Jenny's shoulders. "It's time to give your lover over there what he has been waiting for," Katie said as Jenny went to her knees.

With shaking hands, Jenny reached up and slowly pulled Katie's panties down. She gasped as she watched the sodden crotch pull from her friends swollen pussy lips. The crotch was drenched with Katie's pussy juice. Jenny quickly slipped the panties down her legs and off. She smiled wickedly as she got up and went over to Jim with the panties in her hand. She removed her panties, which were still hanging around Jim's cock, then took Katie's and opened the crotch and gently rubbed her abundant juices all over Jim's cock head.

Jim moaned again in frustration as he watched Jenny coat his cock with Katie's pussy juice.

When Jenny turned back to the bed a little gasp escaped her lips. Katie had positioned herself on the end of the bed, her legs drawn up and spread, facing Jim.

Katie crooked her finger at Jenny, indicating that she wanted her.

Jenny walked over and stood in front of Katie's spread legs, looking down at her dripping pussy. Without being told to, she slowly slipped to her knees.

"Here," Katie said as she pulled a pillow from the bed and handed it to Jenny. "For your knees, you might be down there for a while."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,623 Followers