A Second Chance at Love Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,623 Followers

Jenny knelt on the pillow, her eyes on the wet pussy in front of her face.

"Jim, make sure you watch, because I'm going to show your lover how to please a woman," Katie said. "Look at how swollen and wet my pussy is," Katie said to Jenny as she reached down to separate her pussy lips. "You did that to me. Now I want your sweet lips on me. Kiss my thighs slowly, make it last," Katie said, teasing herself as much as Jim and Jenny.

Jenny really didn't need the instructions. She was pretty sure she knew how to please a woman. Yet Katie's instructions were exciting her.

"Oh yes sweety," Katie said as Jenny began to kiss down her thigh. "That's it, lick my thighs, bite them."

Jenny worked her tongue down Katie's incredibly soft thighs, her eyes never leaving her friends pulsing pussy. She could smell Katie's excitement as her lips neared her pussy. Jenny reached up and pushed her friends hands from her pussy, replacing them with her own. She held the juicy lips in her fingers and pulled them apart. Like Katie had done, she blew warm air on her wet inner lips. She felt Katie shiver and heard her moan.

"Lick me baby, suck me," Katie said as excitement began to take control of her.

Jenny was going to tease Katie like she had done to her. She let her tongue gently lick the sensitive area between the swollen inner lips and the larger outer lips. Then she flicked her tongue across her swollen clit, bringing a loud moan from Katie. She reached down and brought Katie's legs up and pushed them against her chest. Katie almost jumped off the bed when Jenny's tongue touched the tiny rose of her ass. Jenny smiled and used her tongue to tease the hole before moving back to her open pussy.

"Please, please, God Jenny, please eat me!" Katie begged, no longer in control.

"You want it, you want my mouth?" Jenny whispered.

Jim sat there shaking in excitement as he watched Jenny tease Katie. His muscles were taught, his eyes wide and his cock was pulsing like it had a life of it's own as he waited for Jenny to lower her mouth.

"Oh God yes, please," Katie pleaded. "Ohhhhh!!!" Katie screamed as Jenny's lips touched her incredibly sensitive pussy lips. As soon as she began to suck Katie began to climax.

Jim's cock was throbbing, moving up and down, pulsing and throbbing, a steady stream of juice running from the swollen head. His fingers gripped the chair, his knuckles white from squeezing so hard. He was trying desperately to control his excitement. It was a losing battle. He closed his eyes tight, trying vainly to control himself. However, all he could see in his mind was his lover's mouth on her friend's pussy. Suddenly his cock throbbed and sent a giant stream of white cum juice spiraling through the air. It hit him directly in his face. Then it shot again, the second stream hitting his chin and the third his cheek.

"Oh God, oh God," Katie screamed as Jenny continued to suck her climaxing friend. Neither lady was aware of what was happening to Jim.

Jim's cock pulsed and squirted over and over, coating his chest and stomach with his cum.

When Katie's spasms slowed, Jenny pulled her wet face back and turned to smile at Jim. "Oh my!" she exclaimed.

Katie opened her eyes and looked at Jim and giggled.

Jim's face was beet red as he sat there, unable to move or cover himself. Cum dripped from his cheeks and ran down his chest. He felt like a little boy that had been caught playing with himself by his mother.

"Well, I guess he liked seeing his lover eat another woman," Katie said as she reached down and pulled Jenny up on the bed with her. The two women embraced and kissed.

Chapter 5

Jim couldn't believe what had just happened to him. He wouldn't have believed a guy could cum without ever being touched. Yet he sat there with his cum cooling on his face and chest as proof.

"I think Jim needs a little cleaning up," Jenny said and pulled Katie off the bed. The two stood side by side, looking down at Jim.

"Come on ladies," Jim said wanting to be let go.

"We have to clean you up first," Jenny said and knelt at his feet. She brought her lips to Jim's for a very wet kiss.

Katie knelt next to Jenny and bent to Jim's limp but still dripping cock. She placed her lips on Jim's cock and sucked it into her mouth with a moan.

As she sucked, Jenny began to lick the cum from Jim's cheeks and chin.

Within minutes, Jim's cock was showing signs of life. The two women were amazed at the quantity of juice Jim had squirted on his face, chest and stomach. They worked on him until he was clean, alternating sucking his cock until he was hard again.

When Jim saw Jenny and Katie kiss and share his cum his cock began to pulse. He could never remember getting hard that quickly after such an intense climax.

When the two were done licking Jim, Katie got up to leave. She assumed her role was done. However, Jenny had other ideas. Jenny grabbed Katie and pushed her on the bed.

Katie looked at Jenny and smiled, assuming she wanted to make love again.

"Stay right there," Jenny said. She walked back to Jim and untied his wrists. Then she walked Jim over to the bed and kissed him and said in a horse whisper, "Doesn't she look beautiful. I can tell you that her pussy is so sweet. But she needs more now. Katie needs you Jim. Fuck her, fuck her hot pussy, she hasn't had a cock in weeks."

Jim looked at Jenny like she had lost her mind. "Are you serious?" he asked looking down to see a surprised look on Katie's face.

"Yes I am, but you'll have to ask Katie if she wants it," Jenny answered smiling at her shocked friend on the bed.

"Are you...are you sure?" Katie asked feeling her pussy pulse with need.

"Yes, I'll even leave you alone if you want."

"No!" both Jim and Katie said at the same time, then looked at each other and laughed nervously.

Jenny pushed Jim toward the bed.

He climbed on the bed and lay next to Katie. He watched as Jenny moved to the other side of Katie.

Jenny pushed Katie toward Jim when neither of them moved to embrace. "Come on you two, or don't you want to fuck?"

Jim tentatively took Katie into his arms and kissed her. He felt her tense then relax as Jenny's hands reached between them to squeeze her tits. Katie moaned when Jim pushed her back and began to kiss down her neck to her breasts. He let Jenny push one tit up to his hungry mouth.

Jenny couldn't resist and began to suck the other nipple.

Suddenly Katie was incredibly hot all over again. Her pussy throbbed as she felt both lovers sucking her tits. It felt like Jim and Jenny were in competition as to who could do the best job of sucking her tits. Katie didn't care who was best as she felt overwhelming love for both her friends.

"Oh God, I need your cock," Katie said.

Jim kissed her lips and looked into her eyes and said, "Are you sure?"

"Oh yes," she responded, her hips moving in a fucking motion.

"Do I need to...uh...you know, get a rubber?"

"No, I'm on the pill," Katie responded.

Jim sighed in relief; he didn't even think he had a rubber in the house. He moved quickly to get between Katie's already spread legs. He gently lay on her body and kissed her again. He felt Jenny rubbing his back lovingly.

He moved back and reached for his dripping cock.

Jenny beat him to it and wrapped her hand around his cock. She aimed it at her friend's open pussy and pulled Jim forward.

"Ohhh, yes!" Katie moaned as Jim slowly slid his cock into her wet pussy.

Jim moaned as he felt Katie's warm flesh surround him. Through half closed eyes he saw Jenny turn Katie's face to her and kiss her long and slow. When their lips parted Jim kissed Jenny then Katie. His hips began to move as Katie wrapped her arms and legs around her new lover.

"Fuck me, fuck me lover," Katie moaned, her hips moving up to meet each downward thrust.

"Yes fuck her hard," Jenny whispered in excitement.

Katie began to climax within minutes, her body convulsing over and over as Jim pounded into her willing pussy.

It took Jim over fifteen minutes of fucking before he began to feel his own climax coming on. "Ohhh God," he moaned, "can I cum?"

"Yes, yes, cum in meeeee!" Katie screamed as another climax ripped through her.

Jenny reached her hand down to her own overheated pussy. As soon as she touched herself, she began to climax. It reached a peak as she heard Jim moan and began to shoot his sperm into her friend and new lover.

Jim collapsed in relief, his rapidly deflating cock pulling from Katie's body. He lay beside Katie with his eyes closed as he tried to catch his breath. Suddenly he heard Katie moan and opened his eyes. He was amazed to see Jenny between Katie's legs, eating her cum filled pussy.

Eventually the three lovers curled up together on the bed and fell asleep. Sometime during the night Jim awoke and looked over to see Katie and Jenny locked in a sixty-nine position. He thought he was dreaming and fell back into an exhausted sleep.

To be continued...

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,623 Followers