A Second Chance for Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers

"Don't you think it's time I deal with it," is all I say.

It's strange, but I swear I sense a little jealousy from her; could it be that we really are lovers, and she's fighting those fears that all lovers feel when they sense a threat? Maybe, I would feel the same way if all of a sudden she was bringing another girl to join us, this is unexpected though.

"Being with you and Jack has opened doors that I never expected would ever open, you've made me feel more alive than I've been in my entire life," I say trying to soothe her.

"I could tell by the way he looks at you and me, that he must be just like us," she says, stunning me with her observation about Tommy.

Why am I not surprised, I bet his radar picked up on her pussy for quite some time now too. Men just can't resist the thought of a young girl's pussy sliding down their dick's, that exactly why porn makes billions in profit every year. All those horny middle aged guys jerking off to movies with girls Sasha's age getting fucked while they jerk themselves off looking at girls their daughter's age too. But, I masturbated to the exact same movies, although, I was looking at the young boys shooting all that cum as I got myself off. Like it or not, I'm the same as they are, maybe even worse!

"There's nothing like looking at a young girl's pussy that drives men crazy," I say as I feel myself starting to get wet.

Did I just say that? It's amazing how getting fucked on a regular basis just seems to have altered my personality so quickly. I always wanted to speak that way too, but Lord knows the words would never have flowed of my tongue like they just did. I wonder if any of the girls at the library have noticed any changes either.

"Except, maybe a mother and daughter team taking turns sucking they're dick's," she responds without hesitation.

I like this girl standing in front of me now and not for the obvious reasons either. The chemistry between us has gone way past mother and daughter too; it's clearly what lovers feel as they stare at each other moments before making love. I thought I'd only feel it for Jack, but the reaction of my body tells me she turns me on just as much as he does.

All of a sudden, the thought of Tommy's eye undressing Sasha has me reeling, shouldn't I be angry? Just imagining him going up and down her body is driving me crazy, it's like I'm living through her now. All the those times I felt him staring at me so long ago, suddenly remind of all the lost moments we could have had together. He would have been my first lover too, an idea that has my vagina throbbing now.

Every Christmas he comes for a few days, the last time he was here, I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, then again, I wasn't looking for anything either. But Sasha must have felt something I'm sure, or encouraged it. My sweet little girl has a pussy that is always on alert, just like mine is now.

"You wore that short yellow nightshirt, didn't you," I ask her as I all of a sudden remember thinking it was too short, especially with Tommy and Jack home.

"I didn't think you noticed," is all she says so coyly.

"But, Tommy did, I'm sure," I reply.

"Uncle Tommy couldn't resist looking at my long legs," she says so innocently.

"I bet you didn't have panties on either," I say as I feel myself getting flustered.

"Of course not," she answers me.

If I didn't have to go to work, I'd strip down and she and I would make each other cum over and over again. These feeling overtaking me now are as strong as any I feel when I see Jack's penis erect, how is this possible? Am I latent lesbian waiting to come out? My head is spinning as my vagina is demanding it be relieved of the burden I've put on her.

"Ponytails and pussy, that's what they all want," she says something that I believe too.

"I bet you showed him both," I ask as I feel my thighs begin to quiver.

"He got a peek," is all she says with that mischievous look on her face.

"If I didn't have to go to work, ponytails and pussy would be what we'd be focusing on too," I say with regret that I have to leave.

"Can you believe what we do to each other," she asks as our eyes lock on each other.

"It's unbelievable," is all I can think to say.

"Who needs a dick when we have our tongues," she says as I'm walking out the door.

Concentrate Katie, or you'll get into an accident, then how will I say my panties got so wet? There's a difference between pea and vaginal fluids too, they'd know I was trying to finger myself. She just go me so hot, the thing is how subtle it is between us too, no dick thrusting blindly without caring for anything except its own wants to be satisfied. It's the feminine connection that just seems so strong between us, the fact we're mother and daughter only makes it more exciting too.

Women are different; I can see how someone who has been married for thirty years all of a sudden comes out of the closet, and to the shock of everyone involved. Maybe, that seed is in all of us, we go to men to breed, and then some of us return to the more emotionally driven side that is just so tempting from another woman. There has to be some validity to what I'm thinking too, Sasha and I are bonding in a different way than I ever thought possible.

But, I'm not ready to give up fucking that big dick yet, if ever. I'll just have both, that's all, isn't that the smart choice? I know Sasha could never give up getting her little holes stretched either, I guess I was more daydreaming than not...maybe.

I know one thing; Tommy is in for the shock of his life this weekend. He'll never see it coming either, I wonder if it might be safe to tease him a little though? That way, he'd be guessing about if it's his imagination or is it really happening. Right up until I start sucking his dick, then I'm sure he'll know what I'm up to.

*

"Hi, I'm on my lunch break," I say from the safety of my car.

God, I'm so wet, I'm going to have to start bringing an extra pair of panties with me from now on. Should I be speaking to him when I'm this excited? Too late now, anyway...I want to do this, I have too or I'll regret it for the rest of the day, and I don't want regret any more with Tommy.

No one can see me, I'm parked behind the old abandoned furniture factory, and I'll be able to see if anyone approaches too. The fact I'm sitting here with my panties sitting next to me, just shows how much I've changed in the last two months. How did I survive so long without this feeling I have between my legs is just so sad. It's a wonder I wasn't in therapy or on medication.

"I was walking past a newsstand and saw a Penthouse magazine staring right at me, it just brought back so many memories, remember," I try to ask so innocently.

Subtle, Katie, subtle, you sure aren't one to beat around the bush. He'll just be confused, I'm sure, and one sentence doesn't give away everything, does it? He still thinks I'm the bookworm, I just don't fit the profile of a woman who is sitting in an abandoned parking lot fingering herself as she's talking to her brother...or do I?

"Like they were yesterday," he immediately responds.

He has to be horny, I'm sure he's jerking off trying to relieve the absence of the real thing. What guy wouldn't be horny after so long? I know he doesn't have a girlfriend either, he told me last week the thought of going out looking was depressing him. Look no more big brother; I have a feeling you're going to have two pussy's to play with soon.

"Maybe, I'll go back and see if I find anything interesting that' we'd like to look at," I say as I feel that familiar feeling starting to approach my pussy.

"I'm actually in a meeting right now, but I like the sound of what you're talking about, I'll call you tonight," he says as it's obvious to both of us what's happening.

I bet his dick is hard too, the so serious looking Jack Horner sitting with his dick throbbing because he just talked to his sister, just seems so outrageous. He reminds me of Hotchner on Criminal Minds, never smiling and that sense of duty the Marines instilled in him is still so apparent. But...I know there is that other side that he keeps hidden away, just like I do. I guess it's a family thing, hopefully Sasha and I might be able to bring a little joy to his life, or at least a lot of pussy.

That's it fingers, end my torture so I can concentrate at work, otherwise, I'm going to be useless all day. Old Grace will think I'm coming down with the flu or something if I can't get off, so close now too. Just a little more and I'll be there, c'mon pussy...give me my climax so I can leave this place.

Shit, I got my phone all sticky, how do I wash a phone that has pussy juice all over it? I have to admit that I kind of liked what I just did; the old Katie would have been oblivious to such an idea. Not any more, as long as I'm in a secluded area...who cares what I do, I'm not hurting anyone. *

"So, what are these," Sasha asks picking up the magazines I bought at the VIP sex store.

I spent almost eighty dollars for only five of them too, I never noticed the prices of the magazines Tommy bought back then...but they weren't this expensive. Then again, Penthouse is the cheap one here compared to the others, finding something that as Sasha says; men like to look at...ponytails and pussy, proved to be a little pricier. Especially the one with the girls being fucked, they all look just like Sasha too, a fact I'm going to enjoy seeing Tommy's reaction too.

"They all look like me," she instantly recognizes her own image in the pages.

Why is it women with big tits get all the attention? From what I see, it's the women with small tits that seem to be the more common in the videos I've seen. Then again, they're not women...yet, they're all teenagers like Sasha is, and they're tight little flat chested bodies not yielding to Natures request to puff out their chests, just makes them all the more attractive too.

I think men like women with big boobs for various reasons, but the fact is they all sit at their computers jerking off to all the flat chested nymphs like Sasha and me. That thought is just too irresistible for them to ignore, a young pussy sliding up and down they're dick is what they all really want. The wives know it; they probably pretend they're eighteen again because their husbands get off on it so much, a thought that scares them too, I'm sure.

The other interesting thing is I no longer see myself as lacking now. So what if I have a 32 bra, does it make me any less a woman? I may be forty-one, but I look a lot closer to Sasha's age than I do with all those women whose tits are sagging down to their belly button. If I wore a mini-skirt and tight sweater, I'm sure both men and boys would be drooling after me. I'll never do it, but it's nice to dream a little about what would be the reaction.

"Wow, is that what it really looks like," she asks showing me the picture of a young girls asshole gaping wide open.

"That's exactly how it looks," I reply.

"We should take pictures," she says as she leafs through the rest of the pages.

It is truly remarkable just how much a woman's body has to mold itself for all the various tasks it's asked to perform. The gaping anus is just one of the things that are both thrust on us, as well as in us too. Our mouth and vagina used to do most of the work, but I've noticed almost all the videos now have some little asshole being violated in almost all the scenes now. It's no wonder girls and boys are trying anal sex as much as they are, will it last, I guess time will tell.

"I loved teasing Uncle Tommy, that serious look on his face hiding all his emotions, while the bulge in his sweatpants revealed exactly what he was really thinking was such a turn on," she says as she continues looking at the pictures in the magazines.

I didn't think about how serious he is now; all my focus has been how he was in the past. I think I'm going to have to be exactly how Sasha is, show a little leg and pussy, and then make sure I see that bulge forming. Although, that phone call certainly hinted to the old Tommy too. It should be an interesting weekend, for sure.

*

I forgot just how exciting it is being in New York City, all the people scurrying around like mice as their daily life just unfolds in front of them, is just so fascinating for me to watch. I guess if I lived here any length of time, I'd look just like them too. But, it is so compelling just to sit here as a spectator and enjoy the show.

"Waiting long," I hear the familiar voice behind me ask.

"Just a little while," I say as our eyes lock onto each other's, much like what happened with Sasha a few days ago.

Instantly, the feeling of being totally without fear overcomes me, I don't know if it's because Tommy has something to do with Kasaki Corporation's security detail, and he usually carries a firearm, but I just have the sensation that my brother could handle almost any situation without hesitation. To a woman, that sense of security just smothers us when we know it's really there. Seeing a cop walk by just isn't the same as how it translates deep inside me now with Tommy sitting here next to me.

He does remind me of Hotchner too, that quiet, stoic strength just seems like virtues you'd expect of a Knight from antiquity. Being a retired Marine and ex-cop, just add to that persona I'm looking at right now. He was always my hero and protector too; qualities women often find in their in lovers, something that I'm sure will finally happen this weekend for me, I hope!

"I made reservations at Luigi's," he says, as we continue our lovers stare.

It feels like we're on our first date, the atmosphere is electrifying as we both feel the tension building between us. I guess my conversation the other day; let him know exactly what I was thinking, something that obviously he's feeling the same way too.

"You look so different," he says softly.

I hear that a lot lately, all the girls at work say how I look twenty years younger. Is having great sex the real secret to staying younger looking? I wonder if it's because who I'm having it with, it's hard not to embrace they're energy and enthusiasm when we're lost in out orgy of pleasure together.

"I'm just in a good place now," is all I can think to say.

"You look just like Sasha," he whispers to me.

Maybe, I've been wrong about Tommy, he certainly isn't conveying the image of someone who keeps everything bottled up inside him. The feeling of sitting in soaking panties just seems almost normal for me now as I look at him through eyes of a lover lost to the past. It's as though we've both been waiting for this moment to happen and neither one of us wants to let it slip away like before.

I know she showed you her pussy, and the thought of her bending over in front of him without panties on, is making my heart pound inside my chest uncontrollably now. That image of him sitting there with his dick hard as she spread herself wide open for him, just keeps going through my head. He'll be fucking me soon too, I can feel it already.

"You liked looking at her in her short nightshirt, didn't you," I say as seductively as I know how.

The sight of him beginning to show signs of being uncomfortable are obvious, he's not sure where I'm coming from now. He must know she told me about what happened, and now he's unsure what to do. I better fix this quick before I ruin the mood.

"She let me borrow that same shirt she teased you with, I guess I'll have to let you look at my pussy too," I say so softly as to almost not be heard.

"I'd like more than just a look," he says, as we both realize that in a little while we'll be joined as lovers.

"Let's go," is all I say.

*

I've been planning this in my head for weeks now, I'd make him take a shower first, and then I'd be sitting on the couch in the old robe he's so accustomed to seeing me in when he stays with us. The magazines will be sitting there too; I want to drive him as crazy as possible before giving him my pussy. The kids taught me about teasing, and I can't help but love doing it too.

The sight of him walking into the living room wearing only a skimpy towel wrapped around his waist, instantly reminds me of that first night with Jack and Sasha. I don't think there's anything as exciting for a woman than to see a man...almost naked. We don't have to see their dicks either, that will come in time, but the sheer visual effect of seeing him like this is just breathtaking.

He built like a man too, different than how Jack is...but that sense of strength and power just exude from his physique. I can feel myself weakening already just looking at him, my vagina is calling me to act, but I don't want to, not yet. Please don't betray me my dear friend, he'll be stretching you soon, I promise.

"Feel better," is all I can think to say.

The feeling of his eyes on my robe, and the expression on his face, are just too funny for me not to start laughing out loud. He looks just like a little boy who woke on Christmas day only to discover that he didn't get what he really wanted. Men and boys truly are a like in so many ways, especially about sex.

"Sit down and relax," I say as I get up and take off the ugly robe.

The rush I feel as his eyes devour every inch of my body is breath taking. Over twenty years of frustrations for me is finally lifted off my back now, the realization that soon we'll be doing what we should have done so long ago keeps playing in my head like an old love song. This power I have now is incredible; the shirt barely reaching my thighs, and having no panties on either, makes me feel super human. Or should I say, super slut, doesn't matter either way though, when I'm this horny, I'll do anything.

Trying to act as though everything is normal is actually turning out to be such a turn on too. We both know what's going to happen soon, but the charade we're playing now is just feeding the flames of our passions. We're brother and sister, that's all we are now, until we start fucking.

"I thought we might look thru these," I say as I hand him the magazines.

"OH, you did buy some," he says, as he sits down next to me and begins to leaf thru the pages.

All I can do is stare at the sight of his dick silhouetted in the material of the towel, a part of me wants to rip it off and start sucking him, while another part tells me to be patient. I know he'll be inside me soon, but it's just the anticipation of waiting all these years to finally finish what I started all those years ago.

Just sitting here next to him as he looks at all pictures of young girls with their legs spread wide open, is proving to be a turn-on by itself. The sight of their hairless pussy's and young toned bodies has my hands trembling already. This is what we should have done so long ago, sit looking at dirty pictures and then do what we just saw in the pictures.

"You have to see this one," I say as I hand him the one with the graphic sex scenes.

I can feel the fluids dripping down my thighs, the sight of the girl's pussy filled with cum, and the towel bulging, clearly have me hanging on by just a thread now. I don't want to give in yet, wait Katie, be strong, you can do it. Take a deep breath and get your composure back, keep acting like your just a normal brother and sister talking as though nothing is out of the ordinary, you can do it.

The thought of Sasha exposing herself to him flashes in my head again, how he sat there and was able to control himself as she teased him, like he is now, is driving me wild. His dick must have been begging him to slide into her mouth or pussy, I wonder...did he? If she was the one who initiated it, could he have resisted that mouth going up and down his cock?

"Doesn't she look just like Sasha," I ask, almost in a moan.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers
1...45678...15