A Second Chance for Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This feeling of being devoid of fear is becoming so enticing too, back in Connecticut, we all have to act the way society deems normal. But, once I'm here in the city with all these millions of other people, my fear of being found out has completely vanished now. We can go to the theatre holding hands without worrying about who might see us, just like lovers are supposed to do.

Katie the boring librarian from Fairfield is slowly transforming herself into the woman I've always dreamed of becoming. Being able to be sexy and playful out in public has been just some of the rewards my delicate ego is learning to cope with now. I'm sure most women wouldn't approve of how I've managed to raise my pitifully low self-esteem, but, I bet anyone of them wouldn't give up what I'm experiencing with Tommy, Sasha and Jack. What we have together has brought us closer as a family, and I defy anyone to find something wrong with it either.

Just looking in the mirror with all that sticky cum smeared on my tiny tits, I wonder how I ever managed to go so long without the feelings I'm experiencing right now. I'm so alive; every part of my body is tingling too, and especially my clit. All I'd have to do is just caress it a little and I'd get myself off, a thought that I'm fighting frantically with now.

I have to wait until tonight, that's when I'll get off, or should I say more precisely, that's when Sasha will get me off. Tommy and Jack will both fuck me until they've filled my pussy completely, and then my slutty daughter's mouth will lock onto my swollen vagina and drain me dry. It's become our ritual lately, first they gangbang me, and then they'll fuck Sasha. BUT, not before our tongues bring us our climax's that only another woman truly knows how to do.

Tommy is good for two or three orgasms, while Jack easily can seemingly generate one after another with no hint of running out either. But, for both Sasha and me, it's rare that we can cum more than once, so we make the most of delivering to each other an orgasm that literally makes us start shaking. I guess it's one girl looking out for another as far as I see it.

I've also become aware that both Tommy and Jack are getting turned on with doing sloppy seconds with us. At first, Tommy was ill at ease at following Jack's cock inside me; I don't know if it's a fear of being perceived as a gay thing, I guess the thought of having his dick coated with semen from another dick turned him off, at first. But, when he went all the way in and then slowly pulled out with his cock smeared with semen, and then watched as Sasha ravenously licked the nectar from his cock and balls, he instantly became a convert.

For me though, the most exciting part is watching Sasha getting fucked after Tommy cums inside her. Watching Jack's cucumber size cock squeezing all of Tommy's semen out of her is just unbelievable. Her swollen hole oozing another man's seed takes my breath away every time I see it. Even Tommy has admitted it turns him on too, great strides for a heterosexual man as far as I'm concerned.

It's funny though, Sasha and I are expected to let both of them fill us with their cum, and then watch as one of us licks it out of the other one's pussy. Just once, I'd like to see either Jack or Tommy go down on us after they've emptied they're balls inside us, it wouldn't be breaking any manly law either, as far as I'm concerned. If anything, I think it would be a turn on for me and Sasha, we'd probably want to fuck all night too, I'll have to mention it to her tonight before we start our little sex party.

Just the thought of Jack sucking me after I'm filled with cum, makes me want to fuck Tommy again. I know he could cum again without a problem, but, I don't want to drain him so he won't be able to fuck us both tonight either. If it was Jack taking a shower now, I wouldn't hesitate fucking him again, but, Tommy is over forty, and I have to accept he's not a nineteen year-old sex machine like Jack is.

"I thought you guys were up," I hear the voice behind me say.

The sound of her voice instantly sends the panic message throughout my whole body, Caroline is standing behind me, and she knows what we were doing just a few minutes ago too. How could she not know? I'm standing here naked, and no doubt the sound of us fucking had to wake her up, and yet, I sense no repudiation in her voice.

Turning as slowly as I can while trying to figure out what to say seems so hopeless now. There are no words that can convey anything other than her father and his sister were just fucking, and the proof is still smeared all over my chest. The funny thing about this is I'm not afraid; in fact, I'm getting even more excited as I think back to catching Sasha and Jack that first time. That thrill of being caught is like a drug that brings a high even the most hardcore drug addicts would be envious of, I'm sure.

Instantly, my eyes go up and down my niece's body, I feel almost like a cat sizing up a possible rival. Her tall thin frame seems to match mine too, just like she was my daughter, a thought that seems to be making my pussy even more uncomfortable. Daughter or niece, I'd let her suck my pussy if she even dared made the offer.

"Nice shirt," is all I can think to say.

The obviously shrunken red T-shirt that barely goes down to her navel, is only accented by the exposed bald pussy that it once covered, this makes me realize something I've suspected for a while now. Tommy's cock has had this pussy too; the thought of a father fucking his own daughter is making me light headed and hornier too. It's like I feel vindicated now for letting my son fuck me, perhaps my logic may be flawed to some, but to me, it makes perfect sense.

"I think Daddy shrunk it on purpose," she says as she turns and models herself for me.

All those summers when she would stay with us are instantly refreshed as my eyes take in every curve of her gorgeous young body. How many times did I catch her exactly like this, except then, she had her G string like panties on. I knew it wasn't appropriate for her to dress like that either, but the sight of Jack's dick bulging in his pajamas was just too powerful for me to resist.

Suddenly, I realize my fingers are rubbing Tommy's semen all over my tits as my mind comprehends what's happening to me. She's the one who taught Sasha how to suck dick, it always perplexed me how much Sasha seemed to know so much about giving a blowjob, and now her teacher is standing right in front of me. I wonder what else she taught them.

"You use to wear that shirt at my house too, except with panties on," is all I can manage to say.

"I could always feel your eyes taking in every detail, and especially when I would make Jack's dick hard for you," she says so casually.

It's so true too, I think the last few months has had me focused on just the great sex we're all having now, but the reality is that Caroline is the one who is has orchestrated this incestuous spell we're all so captivated by now. She's been the driving force behind all of it too; I know that now for sure.

She started staying with us when she was about thirteen, the death of her mother hit her hard, and in many ways she became my second daughter. It soon became apparent to me just how different she was from Sasha and me though, the tight little jean skirts with the bikini tops made me so jealous, the fact she could express herself already at such a young age, only magnified my feelings of inadequacy.

I often wondered if she sensed how conflicted I was becoming, she seemed years older than her real age too; a fact that made me suspect she knew about some of the dark secrets I kept locked inside myself. How she seemed so at ease with her blossoming sensuality made me even more frustrated with the lack of my own.

"Jack loved it when I would slide my panties off and walk around the house like this," she says as I feel my vagina begging me to touch her.

I saw her too, God forgive me, but I did, the fact she could do what I always wanted to do gave me some solace knowing what she was up too. All the summers seem like a blur now, but, It had to be last summer when all this happened, it just had too. The twins just turned eighteen, and at least they were old enough to start fucking, barely legal anyway.

"That big dick just begging to be milked too," she says as I feel myself on the verge of cumming.

"I remember," is all I can think to say.

"We took turns jerking him off that first time, all that sticky cream just seemed to keep squirting out of him shot after shot," she says as she lifts the shirt slowly above her head.

It's so uncanny how the three of us share the same figure, long legs and small tits too, but she's the one who learned how exploit her body, unlike us. Poor Sasha struggled to cope with what she thought of as being attractive, that is until Caroline opened her eyes to just how sexy she really is.

"That's when I decided we had to be naked too, all that cum ruined our shirts," she says as I feel myself being seduced by her.

"Why didn't you just fuck him," I hear the words coming out of my mouth.

"I wanted him to beg for my pussy, just like Daddy did," she coyly replies.

I'm not surprised, whenever I whisper in Tommy's ear, 'Daddy, fuck me harder,' he instantly starts ejaculating. At first, I didn't know how to deal with the thought of him getting off thinking about fucking his own daughter, but then it hit me; I'm fucking my own son. After that, if it excited him thinking about fucking Caroline, then being his surrogate daughter became a role I played without hesitation for him.

I have to wonder how many other wives have figured out that their husbands are secretly lusting after their teenage daughters. If Tommy's dick is any indicator, I suspect there might be a whole secret society hiding in the shadows. The truth is if the wives would only allow it, all their daughters would be getting a visitor in the middle of the night, I'm sure.

"Tell me how you seduced your father," I ask almost in a whisper.

The thought of this long legged nymph strutting around the house almost naked, has me beside myself now. Just the way Sasha and Jack seduced me, I'm sure Tommy encountered much the same form this little slut standing naked in front of me now.

"Of course, I had to wait till I was eighteen," she says with such a mischievous look on her face.

I see them everywhere, Dunkin Doughnuts, Chili's and all those other places teenage girls seem to always end up working at. Their tight jeans glued to those skinny ass's they all seem to have, and always with all those male eyes transfixed on their every move too. I get so wet now when I witness these girls teasing all those horny men, and seemingly unaware of what they are doing too.

"Daddy loves my long legs, and I gave him a good look every chance I had," she says so confidently.

Why is it that eighteen is the magic number? Girls sixteen and seventeen are deemed too young for sex, but the reality is they've already mastered the art of teasing so well, and that's while supposedly waiting for the calendar to confirm what Nature already knows.

"I knew what his dick wanted too," she says as her fingers slide up and down my chest.

The realization that she's rubbing Tommy's cum all over me makes me understand that our orgies are never going to be the same now. Three insatiable pussy's will easily devour the two helpless dick's Nature has sent us, we'll never have enough sex either, I'm certain of that now.

"I used to slide my panties down and leave them on the kitchen table, he knew what I wanted," she says as I imagine my brother jerking off in her panties.

"I used to leave him mine when I was your age too," I say giving one of my darkest secrets away to her.

The thought of her seducing him brings back so many memories to me, as hard as I tried, fear was always glued to me, except for one disastrous failure. Tommy had been going out with Mary Jean for about three weeks when I finally got my up enough nerve to try and seduce him. It was the perfect plan, every guy's fantasy too, and yet, it all ended in humiliation for me.

My plan was so simple too, lying on my stomach while feigning to be doing homework, naked of course, I had my ass and pussy wide open for him to accidently discover. He couldn't possibly resist what I was offering him either, I knew once he saw how wet I was, he'd have to fuck me. Fool proof is how I envisioned my incestuous seduction was going to work, or so I thought.

How many girls have done that move on their fathers and brothers by accident? You should have knocked is always the defense that shields them from being labeled a Lolita seductress, or so they think. But, the truth is they want their tight little pussy's to be discovered, and most probably want them ravaged too, I'm sure.

That's what I wanted, I needed that dick to slide deep inside me too, and more than once I hoped. All my years of frustration seemed to melt away as I laid there getting wetter and wetter, my senses seemed so attuned to the situation I put myself in too, between my heart pounding and my pussy quivering in anticipation, time seemed to actually stand still while I waited for the sound of the door knob turning.

It's so ironic too; the one time I actually summoned enough courage to do something so bold, I failed so miserably at it. As my ears picked up the sound of the door knob turning, I lifted my ass so he'd have the perfect look at what had eluded him for so long. I knew my pussy was straining as I spread her as wide open as I possibly could, no feelings of shame either, just the sensation of my clit throbbing as I prostrated myself for my lover.

It seemed like minutes going by as I waited for my body to feel the caresses from my seduced lover, I wanted to turn around and look into his eyes, but I just couldn't muster the courage. I knew though that once I felt myself being filled, I'd find the strength to finally give Tommy what I knew he really wanted.

BUT, that didn't happen, what did happen absolutely mortified me, instead of my brother standing behind me, it was my mother. She was never home that early, always we had the house to ourselves, except that one time. She knew what I was doing too, how could she not know?

The sound of her voice at that exact moment still burns in my memory like it just happened, it's funny how Nature has gifted us with the ability to capture moments like that, and keep them so fresh too. The funny thing about her voice that still resonates with me even now was how soothing it was. No angry outburst or hurtful accusations either, quite the opposite actually, she commented how attractive I was and then merely added that Jack would be late.

"Poor Daddy had to stroke himself every day before I was ready to do more," she says ripping me away from my bittersweet memories.

"She teased me mercilessly too," I hear Tommy say.

The sight of my lover with his dick sticking straight out tells me another pussy is going to be impaled now. It'll be Caroline's, of course, she has to be the one who rides his cock this time, and it's only fitting too. I'm fucking my son, and now I'll finally be able to be free of that little bit of guilt that seems to find me when I'm feeling vulnerable.

"I don't know how it happened, but my nightgowns all of a sudden started getting shorter and shorter," she says as I feel the tension building between the three of us.

That's just how she seduced Jack, I'm sure, the thought of actually catching a glimpse of a young girls pussy is just too much for any man to resist. How many women have gone to bed finding their husbands waiting for them with an erection? I'm sure a lot know just what happened too, their faithful husbands encountered something that got their dicks hard, and by their own daughter's too. Short nightgowns and teenage girls are a lethal combination for any man, or boy.

"I was in agony," Tommy says as he comes closer to us.

"Daddy has three T-Mobile girls to fuck now," Caroline says without a hint of shame.

That's so funny that she would say that, every time I see that commercial, I can't help but notice how much Sasha and I are built like her. Those long thin legs and nearly flat-chested figure haunted me for decades; I was convinced I was everything a man didn't want. It's been such a slow process accepting that I really am the desire of what so many guys are yearning for in a girl, and such a relief for me to finally accept it too.

"You like a skinny girl with a tight pussy, don't you," I taunt him.

"That's his favorite commercial," she says as she takes his hand and leads him to the bed.

The sight of Tommy lying there with his dick waiting for one of us to service him nearly buckles my knees. I want to feel him in me again, but I can't do it, I have to see Caroline's pussy filled with cum, then, there won't be any traces of guilt left when I fuck Jack.

"It's your turn," is all I can manage to say to her.

From now on, every time I see that T-Mobile commercial, I'm goanna be thinking of what I'm looking at right now. The sight of Caroline's skinny ass and legs straddling her own father, certainly isn't the image the producer's envisioned when they shot that commercial either, but, I'm sure there are a lot of fathers out there who's dick's get hard thinking of their own daughters whenever they see it.

"I teased Daddy so much with that little shirt," she says as she slowly lowers herself down the length of his cock.

"I couldn't take it anymore, she'd sit on the couch with that hairless pussy begging me to take it," he says as his hands spread her cheeks wide open for me to see.

"I wanted him to beg me for it," she says as I watch her tiny hole going up and down her father's dick.

"It got to the point where I just laid in bed waiting for her to come in and free me from the torture she was putting me through," he says as his finger starts to probe her tiny asshole.

"I'd always go in and say goodnight, but there he was lying naked with his dick sticking straight up," she says as she lets out a low moan as Tommy's finger slides into her ass.

"Even being an ex-cop couldn't stop me from wanting her to get me off," he moans as my fingers start to gently massage his balls.

"I knew he was pretending to be a sleep, even as my fingers wrapped around his dick," she says obviously excited by reliving the past.

"When I felt her hand going up and down my cock, a part of me knew it was wrong, but it was just too irresistible to deny how good it felt," he says as we both work on him now.

"It only took three or four strokes," she says not needing to finish the obvious.

"I couldn't help myself, as hard as I tried not too, I just exploded in her hand," he says as he slowly pulls out of her.

The sight of his dick glistening from another woman's vagina, instantly triggers me to act, without hesitation, my tongue begins to lick Caroline's juice off his cock. Another new taste is downloaded to my memory; it's so obvious to me how much I like the scent of pussy, I wonder if that means I'm bi-sexual.

I know I should stop now, this is Caroline's turn to be filled with cum, but I can't seem to unlock my mouth from my prize. He's my lover, not hers; I should be the only one who tastes his seed, isn't that how it's supposed to be?

"That's it honey, I'm almost there," I hear him say as my mouth and hand find the right rhythm to make him cum.

"I can't believe how naughty Auntie is," I hear Caroline say as I taste Tommy's semen filling my mouth.

Can any woman deny that the sensation of having her mouth filled with hot semen is absolutely the most incredible experience she's ever had? Between having my lips wrapped around God's gift to women, and tasting the seed of life, it's almost like an epiphany moment as my mouth and hand work in unisonance to drain this beautiful organ dry of all its cream.

1...678910...15