A Second Chance for Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

I know I'm selfish for not letting him cum in Caroline, but once I tasted her pussy on his cock, I just knew I had to taste both her juice and his cum mixed together. She'll forgive me once I bring my mouth for her to share all the cream I have in my mouth. That is, if she's like Sasha, which I'm sure, she is, horny and hungry for cum whenever she can get it.

"Keep sucking me baby," Tommy moans as I milk him as if I were a machine.

"Sasha said how good she is now," I hear Caroline say as I become aware of what just happened.

Is there such a thing as sexual etiquette? I stole another girl's cum shot, if that's even possible, which it is unfortunately. There are now three horny sluts, and only two dick's to service them, so I guess I just stole what should have been Caroline's prize. I'm sure Jack will make it up to her tonight, and I'll even suck it out of her too.

"C'mon Katie, share it with me," she whispers to me.

Lifting my mouth off Tommy's dick with my full of his thick cream, I guess it's only fitting that his daughter should share his seed too. Isn't it ironic, the miracle that brought her into being, is now going to be exchanged thru a passionate kiss with me? There are no more moral lines to go by now, all I know for sure is that I can't imagine anyone else has ever experienced this wonderfully sensual state we're all in now. If they have, they're just like us, hiding in the shadows.

*

"Stop fighting us," Sasha says, sounding just like a little girl deprived of some tasty treat she's craving.

Just sitting here watching both girls doing their best to get Jack to cum is pure heaven for me. He's mastered the art of delaying his ejaculations so well too, the fact both Sasha and Caroline are getting exasperated with him merely proves how good he's getting at it. I doubt many boys his age would be able to withstand the blistering attack to their senses the way he's doing now.

They both look so innocent too, besides being naked of course, they look just like any of those skinny nymphs that are always walking in the Malls or working at Chili's. My eye for noticing such things has gotten me to the point where I get excited whenever I see them now. Those long legs and tiny little ass's make me wet just thinking what I'd like to do to them, a fact that doesn't stir any moral contradictions within me either.

The sight of Sasha's mouth and hand sliding up and down Jack's cock, while Caroline grinds her pussy on his face, makes me appreciate just how accomplished all three of them have become as lovers. Sadly, for the girls though, Jack's ability to resist them only means he'll fuck them until they beg him to cum, a skill he's seem to have mastered very well.

I know Tommy couldn't do it; just the sight of Caroline with her pussy wide open would make his dick spurt almost instantly. He can last a while with me and Sasha, but once he see's Caroline putting on her little show for him, it's all over. I guess it's a father daughter thing, even when he fucks her, his balls always surrender their load quickly, it's like he's aware of just how Taboo it really is, and his body can't handle the strain of being so excited.

And yet, I have almost the same thing with Jack, he can fuck me for twenty minutes or two minutes, but, I decide when he's goanna cum, not him. I'll let him pump me until I can't take it anymore, and then I merely start the process that he has no power to resist, not yet anyway. The advances of my tongue slowly sliding across his face drives him absolutely wild, he's knows we're going to kiss passionately too, and once we do, his cock is going to give me all its cream. Works every time too, and to the chagrin of both Sasha and Caroline, they've tried my technique many times, and always end up getting their little pussy's fucked for an hour because of it.

"Mom, you try," Sasha finally says in disgust.

Poor Sasha, she's been sucking and stroking Jack's dick for ten minutes without even a hint that she'd gotten him close to cumming, and that's with Caroline's pussy wrapped around his face too. My baby's ability to resist the two skinny sluts attempting to milk him is just incredible. I guess having three pussies' to take care of has made him evolve to what I've seen in the sex videos, those boys certainly don't suffer from premature ejaculation, and neither does Jack.

It has to be his age, those gorgeous teenage testicles just produce so much cream, milking him two or three times a day is almost mandatory now. I wonder how many mothers are able to cope with the thought that their own sons jerking off two or three time a day, and while their husbands are lucky to shoot once a week, if they're lucky. I can't be the only woman who has given in to her urges either, I just can't be.

All a teenage girl has to do is lay naked in her bed to seduce her prey. But, what about the boys, they have just as much skill at seduction as their sisters. Their rock hard dicks can be attributed to sleep as we enter their rooms to say goodnight, just like what happened with me. The bulge in the sheet literally buckled my knees too, how many other women have suffered the same fate?

Semen certainly is the seed of life, but I've discovered firsthand that it doesn't have to fertilize an egg to bring life back to what was once a lonely, pitifully sad existence. Since that first night when I saw Jack ejaculate all over Sasha's face, my life has changed forever. The sight of thick white jets of cum was an antidote for all the self-misery I was suffering from, and the taste freed me to finally be the woman I always dreamed I could be. Perhaps, I'm being overly dramatic, but the reality is that I'm not the same woman I was before that night.

"Please," I hear Sasha begging me.

"C'mon baby, the kittens want their cream," I say as I kneel beside the futon.

The aroma of Caroline's vagina on his face instantly stirs my own pussy to throbbing, and it's a feeling that usually ends up getting me fucked too. But not this time, all I want now is to see him squirt all that delicious cream out of this beautiful dick, and then watch Sasha and Caroline lick it off his chest like two hungry kittens. Of course, fingering myself as they're doing so, just like the horny slut I am now.

"You won't last thirty seconds," Caroline taunts him as my fingers wrap around his dick.

He knows he's beaten already; all I have to do is whisper in his ear that I'm going to lick all the juice from Caroline's pussy off his face, and he'll be ready to cum. A few strokes as my tongue finds his, and it'll be all over his chest, happens every time too. I guess the thought of his mother kissing him as she's jerking him off, can't be ignored like he does with the two kittens.

"You like sucking pussy, don't you," I say as my hand slowly starts to slide up and down his dick.

Guys are so different than girls when it's come to having an orgasm, they can fuck for an hour without stopping, and then all of a sudden their dicks start squirting as if they're out of control. Jack's mastered his technique with the Sasha and Caroline, but when it comes to me, he's totally helpless. Once his brain gets the signal that I'm the one jerking him off, all that cream starts shooting out of him no matter how hard he tries to suppress that urge to ejaculate.

Just once I'd like to know how that feels too, rather than feel my climax slowly approaching over several minutes like it usually does, it would all of a sudden just burst upon me with literally no warning, just like it does with Jack. To think that my body would instantly start spasming as my climax over took me, and then feel the tranquilness like guys do, makes me jealous.

As often as I do this, it still excites me every time I'm about to make him cum. Between the feeling of his cock throbbing in my hand, and the thrill of slowly bringing my mouth toward his, it's the incredible rush I feel that literally makes me feel like I've had a drink or two.

"You drive me wild," is all he can manage to say as my tongue starts to lick his face.

I know some people might not believe this, but I can taste the difference between Caroline and Sasha's pussy. They both have very distinctive tastes and smells too, Caroline's is almost sweet compared to Sasha's, but then again, every time I taste them, they're usually filled with cum too. Suffice it to say, both girls have pussies that I find I'm liking more and more lately, and that's without the cum too.

"You goanna cum for Mommy," I say as he opens his mouth in anticipation of receiving my tongue.

His dick jerking suddenly tells me my baby is ready to squirt his salty treat for the girls and me, if I want any. I don't know if all boys ejaculate this much, but the feeling of it hitting my shoulder tells me Jack hasn't been milked yet today. Considering that the two horny sluts never seem to be satisfied, unless they have their periods of course, I'm a bit surprised.

The sensation of the hot liquid hitting the side of my face suddenly startles me; I've seen him cum many times before, but not like this. It's as though he's literally pissing semen on me, as much as I want to continue our kiss, I just have to see what's coming out of his dick.

It's as though time is in slow motion as I watch the thick white liquid literally shooting straight up in the air. This is so unbelievable too, if I wasn't the one stroking his cock, I'd swear this was some sort of optical illusion. I'm sure even if we recorded it, most people would think its being faked.

"Can you believe it," Sasha says as we both watch in awe as the jets of thick white fluid continue to shoot onto his neck and face.

"That's it baby, pump it all out," I say as I feel myself losing control.

Usually, there's a mouth or pussy receiving all this cream, but this is incredible, I've never seen anything like it. Nine or ten different streams of semen rocket out of him as my hand continues stroking this incredible organ, this certainly was unexpected too, I wonder, does he always shoot this much, and we just haven't noticed it?

"Now he knows how we feel," Caroline says as we look at my baby's face smeared with his own semen.

I can't explain why, but I think this is one of the most erotic images I've ever seen. The sight of a young healthy teenage boy covered with his own semen has my legs quivering, as well as my pussy. It's as though someone poured melted vanilla ice cream all over him, especially his face. As hard as it is to accept, usually this scene is only played out with gay men, but there has to be some straight guys that get off on being covered with their own cum, there just has to be.

"You know how many times I've thought of smothering your face with my pussy after you've cum in me," I say as my fingers push the thick globs of cum towards his lips.

The fact he doesn't know how to react to what just happened, tells me he hasn't been corrupted by his male ego as to what's manly, and what's not. Tommy would have had a fit if semen even came close to his face, let alone his mouth. The thought of a marine tasting his own cum would be unthinkable, I'm sure.

"I can't believe how exciting this is," Sasha says as we all watch Jack's tongue licking his own cum off my fingers.

"I've always wondered why guys are so afraid to taste their own cum," Caroline says as we all watch in disbelief as Jack continues to gorge on his own semen.

"They're scared to death that it might betray some sort of homosexual tendencies," I say softly.

"So they'd rather miss out on exciting us, because of their fragile egos," Sasha instantly responds.

"I've wanted to try it for a while, but I was afraid of what you might think," Jack says as his eyes lock with mine.

"I've wanted so badly to see you lick it out of me," I say softly.

It's so true too, whenever that big dick would shoot it's load deep inside me, I've closed my eyes and imagined his mouth locking onto my vagina and sucking all that thick cream into his mouth. For me, that would be the ultimate orgasm I could ever have too, and that's not saying what Sasha and Caroline do too me isn't great either, but the thought of actually seeing Jack doing it, would be a dream come true.

I've looked at hundreds of videos, and not once have I ever seen a guy do it, don't the people who make those movies realize what women want to see? Obviously not, it's all about cum shots and ass holes being reamed, that's the sad truth too. I guess when it comes right down to it, they're not making love, they're just fucking, and that's the difference between them and us.

"Daddy licks it out of me, when we're by ourselves," Caroline says sheepishly.

Of course he does, but that's because he loves her, If I didn't love Jack the way I do, I wouldn't be able let him impale me night after night the way he does either. It's the forbidden nature of what we're all doing that truly makes it so special, and the feelings we all have for each other that just make it all the more exciting too.

"I think we're going where few people have ever gone," I say almost in a whisper.

*

Look at my hands, I'm still shaking, the sight of Jack actually licking his own cum off my fingers still has my head spinning. And Tommy sucks his out of Caroline too, I wonder, would either one be willing to taste the other's semen? Slow down Katie; just let it evolve on its own, the fact it's getting even more exciting is the proof of just how hot it really is. If anyone had told me six months ago that I would be standing here literally shaking because of what just happened, I'd say they were crazy.

I'll go in his room tonight and let him fuck me for an hour the way I feel right now, I'll let that big dick slide in and out of me until I decide it's time for it to squirt inside me too, and then my pussy will have its salty cocktail for my baby to taste. Now that I know he likes it, I'll give him plenty of chances to feast on it too, providing of course if the kittens haven't drained him completely, which I feel they might due to what they just witnessed.

"Katherine," I hear the voice behind me break me out of my heavenly trance.

It's Dr. Malik; I just know it is, the heavy British accent that I adore so much is just so unmistakable too. He's been out neighbor for almost twenty years now, and in some ways I look at him like the father I never knew. His calm and gentle demeanor always seems to soothe me whenever we speak.

"I knocked, but you didn't seem to hear me," he says so politely.

I felt so sad when Jenny died last year, the fact they were married for over forty years, and still best friends, impressed me so much. It's only been the last few months with Tommy that I've realized I've found what they've had for all those years. True happiness doesn't come along that often, but when it does; I now believe that we have to do everything possible not to let it merely dissipate like the morning fog.

Turning slowly, the inevitable truth of the situation suddenly hits me; I'm standing in front of him virtually naked. The micro mini terry cloth skirt and T-shirt that barely covers my tits makes me look just like the girls in the sex videos I so love to watch. The fact this is also Jack's favorite outfit, has made me adopt it as my choice of dress lately too. Of course, Sasha and Caroline prefer just being nude most of the time, which is why I think Jack likes the fact I keep myself still somewhat clothed, the allure of hiding my pussy and tits from him is absolutely exhilarating for the both of us too.

The truth is that my complacency has finally betrayed me, in the beginning I was almost paranoid that something like this might happen, and now it has. We're all guilty of it too, both girls seemingly oblivious to their nudity as they walk from room to room, never fully comprehending how in just one second, our secret might become exposed, and our lives possibly ruined because of it. Well, at least I have some clothes on, if indeed this outfit constitutes what a forty-one year old mother of two should actually be wearing, especially with a teenage son still living at home.

"I see that the beautiful swan has finally come out of hiding," he says as I feel myself being scanned by his penetrating gaze.

There's something about the way he's looking at me that tells me he likes what he's looking at, then again, why wouldn't he? Even he has to appreciate my long thin legs and small tits, gynecologist or not, the fact I look just like those teenage tarts that come in and spread wide open for him, isn't lost on him either. Neither is the bulge in his pants lost on me, a fact that is making my vagina quivering as it drowns in its own fluids.

Looking into his eyes, I feel like a hare who has suddenly found itself staring face to face with a hungry fox, the material of my T-shirt rubbing my nipples, tells me just how much I'm enjoying what he's doing to me too. I'm just too horny right now not to enjoy his advances either, God forgive me, but he's driving me wild the way he's undressing me right now.

The whistling of the kettle only complicates matters even further now; I have to turn around and then reach for a cup in the cupboard, all the while feigning innocence as I allow his eyes to molest my ass and legs. I'm too skilled now not to recognize the opportunity presented to me either, and the fact I feel my own fluids dripping down my thighs, tells me I know what I have to do.

"Tits," I ask him as I realize the word tea never made it past my lips.

"I prefer mine small, but firm," he says without hesitation.

Dr. Malik has always confounded my senses; so many times I've caught him looking at me and always wondering why, of course, now, I know exactly what his eyes were doing. I guess the realization that he was more aware about my body than I was, just makes the throbbing between my legs even more intense.

Between his accent, and reminding me of a brown Sean Connery, I've always had a certain fascination with him. It would actually be so easy imagining that he's actually my own father standing behind me too; the fact Jack is probably downstairs fucking both girls, makes it all the more easier for me to simply follow my incestuous desires now.

"I believe the cup you're searching for is on the top shelf," he says, solving my dilemma for me.

The feeling of my whole body tensing as I reach for any object on the highest shelf, makes me aware just how turned on I really am now. It's as though I can see through his eyes too, and I know exactly what he wants to see, that's so ironic too, considering he's a gynecologist, and pussy is what he sees every day.

I do think that wearing just enough to cover those areas that men desire so much, is actually more exciting than simply standing here naked. The fact Jack's loves watching me merely walking around the house dressed like this is proof of how erotic just wearing a little ads to the imagination. Both Sasha and Caroline seem lost to what I do, it's almost like they're at a nude beach the way they act.

"If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was looking at Sasha," he tells me as I shamelessly spread my legs and lean forward just enough so my pussy is barely visible.

The fact that he's seen Sasha naked suddenly hits me, and Caroline too for that matter, he's been their doctor for at least four or five years now. I thought it was so odd that they both showed so little concern for the fact that the doctor who was going to see them with her legs spread wide open, lives next door. The image of her pussy being spread wide open for the man behind me, makes me realize I'm going to be changing doctors very soon.

I was too timid before to even contemplate such an idea, to think that the man I say hello to every morning as we both leave for work would see me naked, was just unthinkable. Of course, that was then, and I'm certainly not the same woman I was before, that's for sure.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers
1...7891011...15