A Second Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the only male, Zach was outvoted on the choice of the movie, and resigned himself to an evening of girls' entertainment – a romantic comedy about a young immigrant couple making their way in the big city. He spent first half of the movie snuggled up to Julie with his head resting on her lap while she lovingly stroked his hair. He could see out of the corner of his eye that Chelsea and Melanie were snuggled up together as well.

About halfway into the movie Julie and Chelsea switched places, and Zach found himself on his back with Chelsea between his legs, her ponytailed head resting against his chest, her hand lightly scratching his nipple under his shirt. He could see over Chelsea's head that Julie was spooning behind Melanie, her hand under the young blonde's t-shirt, caressing her firm young breast. Melanie's hand lay over the top of her t-shirt, pressing Julie's hand into her chest. Occasionally Julie would lean her head forward, and Melanie would tilt hers back in order to share a loving kiss before returning their attention back to the television screen.

Once the movie ended Julie sat up and announced that it was time to retire, and that the three girls had an early start and a big day the following day – they would be out for most of the day to get themselves glitzed up. With a twinkle in her eye, she informed Zach that he would be taking them all out to dinner at a new Spanish restaurant and tapas bar that had opened recently on the other side of town.

Chelsea took Zach's hand and playfully pulled him down the corridor towards the main bedroom, leaving Julie and Melanie to tidy up the lounge with Sam to keep them company. Once in the bedroom, Chelsea wrapped her arms around Zach's neck and locked her mouth around his for a long open-mouthed kiss. She slowly manoeuvred him backwards towards the bed. When the backs of Zach's thighs caught the edge of the mattress Chelsea gave him a gentle push so that he fell onto the middle of the bed.

"You're mine tonight buster! I own you for the next hour or so." Chelsea giggled as she sat astride Zach's thighs and slowly began to unbutton his shirt. With all the buttons undone, she pulled it off him and threw it onto the floor in the corner of the room.

She quickly removed her own blouse and threw it to join Zach's shirt on the floor. She leaned forward and began kissing his chest, paying special attention to his manly nipples, occasionally giving them a gentle bite between her teeth. Zach's kept his hands on the back of her head, happy to let her dictate the pace of their foreplay as he whispered words of encouragement.

Chelsea slowly moved lower till she was eventually kneeling on the floor, her mouth kissing and tonguing its way towards Zach's belly button, and eventually ending just above the belt buckle of his jeans. Her hands busied themselves undoing his belt, then his jeans. Soon both jeans and his jockeys joined his shirt on the floor.

Staying on her knees on the floor she reached for Zach's rising penis. She wrapped her hands around the head and shaft, and slowly lowered her mouth to kiss and suck the tiny slit at the tip before beginning a slow rhythmical milking movement with her hands. She stuck out her tongue and licked off a drop of pre-cum when it appeared, relishing the musky taste as the slightly sticky fluid hit her taste buds.

"Mmmmm... love that taste!" Chelsea cooed from between Zach's legs.

"Ohhhh, it feels so good when you do that! I'd almost forgotten how good your mouth feels." Zach encouraged.

After a couple more licks Chelsea stood up and quickly removed her own pair of jeans and thong, and they were unceremoniously added to the growing pile of clothing in the corner. She climbed back onto the bed to sit astride Zach's thighs once more. Zach could see from the look on her face above him that there was an urgent lust behind her eyes.

"Baby, you're only allowed to come once tonight, but I need to come a lot more than that to make up for lost time." Chelsea's voice had dropped an octave as if to confirm the animal passion she felt for the man under her.

"How about you start on me and help me catch up a few." Chelsea said huskily as she moved to the head of the bed and lay back with her legs wide open.

Zach obliged and lay between her legs with his face at her crotch, and began with his tongue lapping at her outer pussy lips, his hands underneath her butt cheeks holding her like a large fruit bowl. He could feel her squirming and her pelvis rocking and tilting to meet the movement of his tongue. He could hear her breathing deepen as he continued with his attention to her sensitive labia and inner vaginal membrane. He could hear the occasional whimpering moan as it escaped her open mouth each time his tongue found one or another of her pleasure centres.

A sudden movement and a new sound distracted Zach. Chelsea had leaned over towards the bedside table where she reached into the drawer and grabbed a vibrating egg and switched it on. She pushed the egg between his nose and her pubis, gently easing his head back so that she could press it against her clitoral hood. Zach took the hint and removed one hand from her buttock so that he could hold it in place while he continued his oral attention on her sex opening.

The bullet was quick to do its work, as Chelsea began to buck and thrust her hips harder and faster against Zach's face. Zach moved the bullet lower towards her vaginal opening and with a sudden movement pushed it in with his thumb, at the same time he moved his mouth higher so as to suck directly on her clit.

"Oh god, that's good!" Chelsea only just got the words out before her hips started thrashing and her hands grabbed at her breasts, pinching and tugging at her nipples, as a large orgasm completely enveloped her at her very core.

With her eyes closed and her lips pulled back showing clenched teeth, all she was aware of was the overpowering sensation of sheer raw pleasure that radiated outwards from deep inside her abdomen.

It took over a minute before she could open her eyes and lift her head to look down at the top part of the face peering at her from between her legs.

"Come here beautiful, I want to taste me and your tongue." Chelsea's words were less of a command, and more of a request. Nevertheless, Zach obediently complied, and crawled up the bed so that their bodies were level once more, discreetly placing the now quiet vibrating egg by the pillow.

Chelsea lovingly licked all the visible evidence of her juices off Zach's face, then moved to his mouth where she sucked on his tongue before finishing with a prolonged passionate kiss.

"I want a couple more like that. What would you like to do to me?" she asked with a mischievous glint in her eye.

Zach thought for a few seconds, "How about you show me what you've been doing with Melanie online?"

"Ooooh, that sounds so naughty and voyeuristic! You go make yourself comfortable at the other end of the bed and watch." The glint in Chelsea's eyes became more intense.

While Zach made himself comfortable at the foot of the bed, Chelsea reached over into the drawer again and pulled out a lifelike medium sized dildo. As an afterthought she also retrieved the vibrating egg from the pillow beside her.

With her legs spread wide and her knees drawn up, Zach had a clear view of her glistening vaginal lips below her narrow landing strip of pubic hair. With the addition of a pillow under her buttocks, the small brown wrinkled opening of her anus also came into view.

Chelsea explained that when she and Melanie had cam sex they liked to describe what they were doing as part of a fantasy, and funnily enough it often involved Zach making long passionate love to them. She explained that she liked to think of him slowly fucking her mouth with his hard prick; as she said the words she picked up the dildo and sensuously moved half its length slowly in and out of her mouth. She then said that she imagined him using it to gently slap her cheeks, which she illustrated with the dildo until it left slight red marks on the beautiful skin on her face.

Zach could feel his excitement beginning to rise. His prick felt harder than ever. He could feel the steady throb in the muscle as tiny drops of pre-cum oozed out from the slit at the tip and leak down the shaft to sit in a shiny puddle in his pubic hair.

Chelsea continued with her narrative, describing how he would move down lower on her body to flick his hard prick against her breasts and sensitive nipples, making her feel even more like a slut and even hotter for him. She showed him how she liked it done with a mixture of up and down, followed by side to side flicks of the dildo against her breasts which had become shiny from a thin sheen of her perspiration.

She then described and showed him how he would finally move down to her vagina, but he wouldn't put it straight into her hot waiting cunt. Instead he would tease her by tracing it first over the wet outer lips, then trace a line with it down the inside of each thigh a few times, repeating the process over and over until he had smeared her juices all over her inner thighs.

"You finally make your move when I beg you to fuck me, and you plunge your dick hard into my wet opening." She looked Zach straight in the eyes as she said this, and immediately shoved the entire length of the dildo into her cunt all the way to the hilt, gasping as she felt the knob push against the mouth of her womb.

In between heaving breaths she described his merciless hard thrusting as she continuously pulled the dildo almost all the way out, then thrust it back in hard.

"I keep telling you to fuck me harder, and your thrusting cock goes deeper and deeper," she said almost panting.

Zach could only watch mesmerised as her hands moved faster and faster, and her hips pushed upwards to match her own downward thrusts.

"You turn me over to fuck me from behind, just the way I like it!" she gasped, rolling over onto her knees, and with one hand reaching behind her still holding onto the dildo.

As she continued her thrusting in this position, Zach could see the little brown rosette of her anus pulsing in time to each push of the dildo. He wondered if she had ever used a dildo there before.

Chelsea described how good he felt inside her, pushing her ever closer to her orgasm, but she needed some extra stimulation. She reached over with her spare hand to the vibrating bullet, and after turning it on, reached between her legs to place the angry buzzing bulb directly onto her wet clit. The reaction was instantaneous – her hips began to buck wildly, she began to moan and squeal with ecstasy.

She described how he then rolled her onto her side with one leg raised in the air, another position he knew she loved. The hand between her legs now controlled the thrusting of the dildo, while her other hand reached around her back with the bullet to press the buzzing knob against the outer lips of her anus. She explained that in her fantasy he liked to tease her asshole like that, knowing that it made her even hotter.

"Oh god I'm close!" she grunted between clenched teeth.

The hand on the dildo shifted to her clit, leaving her vaginal muscles and upper thighs to keep the phallus in place. She began to vigorously tug and tweak at the little slippery knob within her little fold of flesh. The angry buzz of the bullet behind her was almost drowned out by her moans as they became louder and more persistent.

"Oh fuck... fuck... fuck!" she called out hoarsely and closed her eyes tightly. Her hips gave a brief jerk and shudder, her hand left her clit and returned to the dildo to push it in as far and as hard as she could one last time, her other hand pushed the buzzing bullet hard against the tight ring of her anus.

After laying still for a couple of minutes Chelsea finally opened her eyes and looked towards the end of the bed at Zach. When she removed her hand from the dildo he could see that it was slick from a coating of her juices.

"Well that was pretty intense," she giggled and brought her wet hand to her mouth to lick her juices off it.

After excusing herself to quickly clean herself and the toys up in the bathroom she returned to find Zach back at head of the bed. She lay on top of him with her legs together inside his outstretched ones, her chin resting on her hands atop his chest.

"So what did you think of my little re-enactment?" She could feel his hard penis pressing against her abdomen.

"That was amazing! Are they all like that?" Zach asked as he gently stroked her long auburn hair flowing down her shoulders and back.

"Most of the time they are. But a couple of times Mel and I have described what we would like to do to each other." Chelsea didn't seem in any way self-conscious or embarrassed about saying that.

"So you like her?" Zach's comment was more of a statement than a question.

"Oh very much! But it helps that we have the same interests. We both love sex, we both like women, and we both like men... one special man in particular." As she said that, she pushed a hand down between their bodies to take hold of his still hard penis and began to gently pump it.

"And you're not jealous that she's become part of our little family?" Zach already thought he knew the answer, but wanted to make doubly sure.

"Definitely not! How could I be jealous? Us three gals just love you to bits, and we know you love us and care for us equally and unconditionally. And we also love each other in much the same way. So there's no room for jealousy, is there?" Chelsea moved up a bit higher to kiss Zach gently on the lips.

"Now, how about we take care of that muscle problem between your legs," she quipped as she rolled off him and moved down the bed until her head was level with his abdomen.

Once she got herself into a comfortable position Chelsea immediately set about licking and sucking on Zach's penis. She took her time, starting on the large bulbous head and then moving down the sides, and eventually took his whole member deep into her mouth only after several minutes.

Zach could feel Chelsea lips move all the way down his shaft, then slowly pull it out so that just the knob was left in her mouth and her tongue swirled all around the head. He could feel her occasionally gently dragging her teeth over the skin of his shaft and just as gently nibble on the knob. The sensations were incredible, and he fought hard not to get too excited as he didn't want to cum too soon.

Chelsea kept up her oral attentions on Zach's swollen member, and swung her hips around on the bed so that they were level with his shoulders. With knees bent and wide open, she lay on her side and shuffled her body as close as she could to her favourite man.

She pulled her mouth away from Zach's cock just long enough to tell him to pick any toy he liked to use on her, gesturing towards the bedside table where the two she had just used still lay, together with a few others sitting in the open drawer.

Zach reached over and picked out one he knew she liked, a sleek red vibrator that had a powerful buzz. He could see he didn't need any extra lubrication for the toy as Chelsea's juices were clearly visible as a large wet smear on her upper thighs. He turned it on and set it to its highest setting, then slowly rubbed the buzzing head all along the wet puffy crease of her pussy lips. Chelsea responded with low groans, her lips still tightly wrapped around his hard penis. As she got more and more stimulated, she began to slowly thrust her hips towards him in order to push back against the buzzing toy that tantalizingly remained on her outer lips and seemingly refused to enter her.

Finally she couldn't stand it any longer, and reached down with and placed one hand over his, and with a single movement pushed the entire length of the vibrator into her wet opening up to the hilt.

"Oh god... oh yes! Fuck me hard with it!" she groaned, pulling her mouth back from Zach's hard cock.

Zach was only too happy to oblige, and slid the buzzing toy almost all the way out before pushing it forcefully all the way back in. After several thrusts, Chelsea released her hold on his cock and sat up on her haunches facing Zach, but kept his hand still holding the vibrator nestled between her legs.

She looked down at his face, "Hold it tight and straight up for me baby, and I'll give you another show."

Chelsea proceeded to grind her hips downwards, humping against Zach's hand and the vibrator that was buried deep inside her. She could feel the next orgasm not too far away, and started to pinch and pull at her nipples with one hand while she reached down with the other to rub urgently on her clit.

Zach could feel her flowing cunt juices all over his hand holding the upright vibrator. He reached across with his other hand to gently caress her thighs and abdomen. Looking at her face he could see that she was in another world, her eyes half-closed and focused on some point on the wall, her mouth slightly open, her nostrils flared.

With a couple of sudden jerks of her pelvis, Chelsea threw her head back. Every muscle around her abdomen seemed to go tight as she pressed down hard one last time.

"Fuck... fuck... oh fuck!" she shrieked at the ceiling, then it was over.

Even as Chelsea was coming down from her orgasmic high, she was already climbing off Zach's hand and the vibrator, only to climb onto his hips so as to replace the buzzing toy with his hard muscle.

Zach's rigid penis slid straight into Chelsea's wet vaginal sheath, and he could immediately feel her inner muscles rhythmically gripping and pumping him as she began to grind her hips steadily down against him. He responded by pushing his hips upwards to meet her downward thrusts. He reached his hands up to cup her firm breasts, damp with her perspiration. She covered his hands with her own, urging him to pinch and pull at her nipples until they stuck out further than he had ever seen.

Pushing his hands away, Chelsea lay down on top of him so that they were now lying face to face. She kissed him hard, biting his lower lip.

"I need you to fuck me hard," she whispered in his ear.

Zach rolled her over onto her back, and raising himself on his hands, began to thrust his hips into hers, his penis mercilessly pounding into her vagina.

"Harder. I want it harder!" she called out.

Zach rolled off her and turned her around on her knees so that he could enter her from behind. With his hard cock still slick with her juices, he tucked up behind her and slid straight back in and continued his hard and forceful thrusts deep into her wet core. He felt her left hand move between their legs and cup his testicles, pulling them to urge him inward with each thrust. He watched as she licked her right middle finger, and then reached her hand behind her to rub at the brown puckered rosette of her own sphincter. She gave it a little push and her entire finger slid up the tight orifice. He could feel her finger pressing against his penis through the thin membrane that separated them.

"Oh baby, that feels so good. You feel so hard inside me," she squealed.

Zach gripped her hips firmly with his hands and slammed his cock as hard as he could into Chelsea's cunt. Both of them groaned with their combined efforts. The sexual tension that had built up in Zach as he watched Chelsea's private 'show' had left him feeling like he could fill a milk bottle with the cum that was ready to explode from his penis. Watching her playing with her anus, and then feeling the pressure of her finger against his cock proved to be just too much. With a final thrust he emptied himself deep within the recesses of Chelsea's vagina just as she reached her final orgasm for the night, their juices mixing in a moist sexual cocktail.