A Second Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers

Julie suddenly started to push her hips down hard onto Zach's crotch. She leaned back and turned her face slightly to kiss his mouth and suck on his proffered tongue.

"Oh baby, I'm coming," she squealed, eyes closed and nostrils flared.

Chelsea caught the tiny squirt of liquid that shot out from her step-mother's vagina in her mouth, and lapped it up, swallowing it hungrily. She then pushed back slightly from the couch and lay sideways facing Zach and Julie, careful not to break the intimate connection between herself and Melanie behind her.

"Keep fucking me hard Mels," she said out loud. Then looking at the two on the couch she said, "Do you like watching Melanie fuck my ass? Do you find it hot?"

From their vantage point Zach and Julie could see Chelsea's exposed and puffy cunt lips, wet with her own juices, and behind that the slick strapon pumping in and out of her anal opening. Julie had not totally come down from the high of her orgasm yet, but listening to crude talk and watching her step-daughter perform like that on the floor in front of her was such a turn on that she quickly brought herself to orgasm again using her fingers on her cunt while still grinding her ass on Zach's hard cock.

"Oh fuck I'm coming again!" Julie whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. When she pulled her fingers away Zach could see that they were wet with her juices. She happily shared her wet hand with Zach, both licking and savouring the heady female aroma of the liquid.

Melanie suddenly started to slam her pelvis hard into Chelsea's backside, grunting with the effort. Chelsea responded by reaching one hand back to cup one of the younger girl's butt cheeks and pull it forward into her. She used her other hand to rub hard on her clit and the outer lips of her vagina, occasionally dipping them in past the moist outer folds to rub on the sensitive inner membrane.

The sight proved too much for Zach. He gave a series of short sharp thrusts with his pelvis upwards at the same time pushing Julie's hips downwards with his hands, then felt his cum explode deep into her rectum. He could feel Julie's anal muscles pulsing as they milked every last drop out of him. Julie half turned her face to give him a long tender kiss.

"Thanks baby, it feels wonderful to have you deep inside my other hole," Julie's voice was soft and gentle. Zach's only response was a soft groan of contentment.

Julie wanted Zach to stay inside her for a while, and told him so. She could feel his juices warm and deep in her cavity and loved it. They gradually turned their attention back to the floor. As they watched, the two younger women before them began to writhe and shudder accompanied by loud high pitched moans and grunts, signalling the onset of their simultaneous orgasms. It took a few minutes before their breathing returned to something approaching normal, during which they caressed and stroked each other and shared in several gentle and loving kisses.

Melanie carefully extracted the strapon from Chelsea's anus, and equally as carefully unstrapped the harness and removed the angled end from her own vagina. When they glanced up at Zach and Julie on the couch they saw a look of pride and love on their faces.

Later that night, after they had all shared a communal shower they all fell naked into Zach's bed to get some sleep. In the darkness of the room Melanie spooned up against Chelsea's back on one side of the bed while Julie did likewise with Zach on the other. Julie could tell from Zach's breathing that he was still awake, and could also tell that the other two were fast asleep.

"I hope you enjoyed your birthday," she whispered in his ear.

"I loved it, but if we celebrate all our birthdays like this you'll wear me out," he whispered back, and enjoyed her playful poke in his ribs.

"How is your backside? I hope I didn't hurt you." Zach asked caringly.

"It's a bit sore and tingly, but a nice sore and a very nice tingly." Julie replied, kissing the back of his neck.

Zach continued, "If we're all going sleep together like this regularly we may have to get a bigger bed."

Julie leaned forward a little further to nibble on his ear. "Already taken care of, my sweet. I bought a new Super King bed today. It'll be delivered at the end of next week."

Zach rolled onto his back so that he could turn his head to face Julie. "Now I know why I love you. You're always thinking two steps ahead of me."

Julie kissed him tenderly. "And I know why I love you. You radiate gentleness, care, warmth and loving, and you're always thinking about the three of us first before yourself."

She leaned forward to kiss Zach again, but he had just nodded off. She snuggled in closer and within seconds had joined him in the land of dreams.

Mang0nel
Mang0nel
142 Followers