A Secret Naughty Valentine

Story Info
May comes true for Sam.
9k words
3.85
41.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one's for you Sam. My own special naughty secret and collaborator. Kisses Babe!

Thanks for the great editing, any mistakes are mine alone.

This is a cheating wife story so if that isn't your thing then don't read it.

If you do read this, please let me know what you think by leaving a comment or voting.

The story has been written with small parts of his point of view added since I usually write in the third person and not first. I hope there is not any confusion with that when you read it.

Thanks for taking a look at my first story!

LL

----

Chapter 1

I sighed as I looked at the calendar. 'Who cares right?' I thought to myself, 'It's just another day. Another Hallmark Holiday to make people waste money.'

'You care,' taunted my inner voice, 'you know you care and want all that sweet sappy romantic mushy stuff he doesn't give you. Even more you want him home. At least home for a good fuck if nothing else!'

I dragged my eyes away from the calendar and looked at the time. "Shoots!"

Lia was going to be here any minute and my hair still wasn't fully dry yet. I had no choice. I grabbed the towel and rubbed at it as quickly as I could, trying to get it as dry as possible. Then I tossed it and ran my fingers through, since brushing it without using a blow dryer would only make the unruly mess frizz out and look worse. I really needed a new blow dryer.

"Mayyy!" I suddenly heard her call out from the front door before she came in.

Lia was gorgeous as always with her flawless skin, tall and lithe body with tight little curves. Hell why was I trying, when standing next to her I was short and plain.

"Not ready to go yet babe?" She asked me as I tossed the towel over a chair.

I merely looked at her and shrugged, "I'm good to go and why bother next to your beautiful self? Besides you're only dragging me shopping with you when all the shopping I need to do is for groceries."

"May, I don't know why you think that when guys drool over you. I've told you, you are gorgeous and men love that you're tiny and petite!"

"Well that doesn't matter since I'm married anyways and I'm not looking. You know I would never do anything with anyone else other than Micheal."

'Liar!' That little devil inside me yelled grinning sassily, 'You know if Sam made a move, you'd let him jump you no matter how many times you "joked" to Micheal about him being hot and fucking him one day.'

'Shut up! I would not!' The sweet innocent angel inside me answered right back. I agreed with her firmly, reinforcing my words, 'I would never do anything!' All the while that twisted little part of me continued to call me a liar, taunting away at my mind with a flash of Sam's face before me.

Sam is six feet tall, 180 lbs and has gorgeous cool blue eyes with a neatly trimmed beard. He is also the sweet hot neighbor that lives down the street. I see him often since our mail is always somehow getting turned around. Really how hard is it to write 3214 and not 2314, but it keeps happening, so we have gotten to know each other each time we stop to exchange whatever mail got mixed up.

I also loved to see him run pass the house from time to time since he liked to run 5k's.

We walked into the living room as Lia continued talking.

"Besides, don't you want to surprise Micheal with some new sexy hot lingerie for Valentine's day? And we'll be stopping for groceries afterwards. I also need to know what you think of this dress I want to get!"

At hearing Micheal's name and Valentine's day from Lia, I tried not to flinch.

"Damn that son of a bitch husband of yours! Really, May, he is going to miss another holiday with you?"

I sighed. Lia knew me too well and could read me like a book. We have been best friend's forever now and I could never seem to hide anything from her.

"It's not a holiday and it's not important anyways, Lia. It's just a -"

Lia cut me off, "Don't you dare say it's just a Hallmark holiday May! I know you and how much of a hopeless romantic you are. Besides how many will it be this year? How many more important days, May? Can you even count how many important times it has been now that he has missed a holiday or anniversary or birthday or any day at all over the years? And this time he missed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's. And now he is going to miss Valentine's Day?!?"

I flinched at her tirade over Micheal's being gone and even more so at the reminder that this time he had missed the whole holiday season with me. I couldn't blame her. She's upset for me not at me.

"Ohh May, I'm sorry sweety!" Lia dropped down next to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I shouldn't have -"

Ding Dong! I jumped up at the sight of Sam standing there with some mail at the wide open front door.

'Oh God!' Lia had left it open as usual and there he was.

My face burst with heat as I could feel the all too familiar blush crossing my cheeks, I started biting my lip. 'How long had he been standing there? How much had he heard? God let the floor open up and swallow me whole now!'

"Hi May," He said nonchalantly like he had just arrived, holding up a couple envelopes.

My mind breathed a deep sigh of relief. May be he did just show up and heard nothing at all. Maybe I'm freaking out for nothing. 'Okay May get yourself together and chill!'

Sam opened the Screen door as I stepped towards him and suddenly tripped on my shoe that somehow was sitting there alone in the middle of the entry.

I felt myself tipping forward and closed my eyes bracing for impact, but instead of the floor I had fallen into Sam instead.

Crashing against his chest and feeling his arms wrap around me tightly. My eyes popped open and I snapped them tightly closed again quickly, horrified. 'Oh My God!' I moaned to myself, Still at the same time I savored his scent (pure male and all Sam with a mix of his Antonio Bandera cologne), and the feel of him against me for that short moment, before opening my eyes and struggling to stand back on my own feet.

Sam's arms tightened, making me look up into his eyes, and I practically melted into a pool of heat, my equilibrium was already off kilter from that small contact and his scent.

'Kiss me, Kiss me!' that little devil in me gleefully yelled and even my sweet angel closed her eyes and hummed.

Instead Sam carefully settled me away from him, his hands on my arms, holding them to make sure I am good on my feet. My body yelled out at the loss of contact with his.

"May," I tried not to shiver at the sound of my name on his lips. "Are you okay?"

"May!"

Both our heads turned towards Lia and his hands dropped from me. I had forgotten Lia was there!

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

"I'm sorry!" Lia was apologizing again. "I must have kicked your shoe when I came in and didn't even realize it!"

I looked down at the offending thing and then saw that sure enough it's twin was still sitting there, nice and neat by the door.

"Who is this, May?"

"Oh. Lia meet Sam. Sam, Lia, my best friend."

I waited and watched for the normal reactions I see all the time with men around Lia.

Lia flashed her sweetest most alluring smile at Sam and murmured his name, holding out her hand.

Sam took it, smiled back and said her name too. And there it was. His thumb grazed across her knuckles just slightly, barely imperceptible, but I saw it.

Yep another conquest at her feet. I won't be surprised if in a few days she is telling me that they have a date all set up.

Sam turned to me and let go of Lia's hand.

"Just stopped by to bring your mail." He flashed me that disarming smile of his and I melted again smiling back.

"Thanks, Sam, and thanks for being my landing pad there."

"Anytime, May. See you later with your other deliveries. It was nice to meet you Lia."

With that Sam left.

----

Sam was mind blown as he went home. He couldn't believe what he had heard and what the hell was Micheal thinking leaving his wife home like that? How many times had he missed such special occasions? And most importantly this was his chance to finally do something about May and his fantasy of being with her.

Micheal looked good for his age and looked younger than his fifty - two years with his changeable blue eyes and engaging smile.

It was a shock to Sam when he first learned the age difference between May and Micheal. They were seventeen years apart but they made for an amazing couple when they were together. Anyone could see they loved each other, so what the hell was he thinking the way he traveled and left her alone? Sam had to wonder again to himself.

His thought's rolled back to the first time he had met her. He had just gotten home from refereeing a few soccer games when there was light knock on the door.

When he opened it he certainly didn't expect to see this pretty little bit of a thing standing there.

She was Asian and looking at him with those dark brown eyes. A little shy with a sweet smile as she said hello and awkwardly apologized for opening his mail which had been sent to her address. It was just junk mail but still she handed it to him apologizing again and then turned and left quickly before he could say much more than it was okay.

After that they had gotten to know each other well talking a little more each time they had to exchange mail that got mixed up between their homes. Eventually he had met Micheal too and it could have all been fixed with a quick visit to the post office to sort things out but he enjoyed having the excuse to see her and talk to her. Unbeknownst to him, May enjoyed that same excuse to see, and talk to him too.

May was small at 5' 3" with those dark brown eyes and that dark wavy hair that cascaded over her shoulders to the middle of her back. She also had a sweet round innocent looking face that made him want to corrupt her and even more so when she opened her mouth to talk to him with that soft raspy voice of hers.

By the time Sam got home he had a plan all set in his mind for her.

If Micheal was going to be stupid enough to leave his wife alone like that, Sam decided he was going to be smart enough to romance and seduce her as she deserved to be. Especially with valentine's day around the corner.

----

"Who was that and why have you been hiding him? Where have you been hiding him?" Lia asked as soon as Sam left.

"Sam's just a neighbor Lia," I said hoping she would drop him as a topic of conversation, but I had no such luck there.

"Just a neighbor? I thought you two might devour each other for a moment there in front of me. He looked like he wanted to rip off your clothes practically rape you then and there when you crashed into him and you looked like you would gladly let him!"

"Oh please," I tried to reply nonchalantly, "Sam is thinking no such thing and he wants you. Every man that meets you wants you, not me. Besides like I said earlier, I'm married and I love Micheal, so nothing would ever happen with anyone."

"All that and not one protest about how much you wanted to let him jump your bones."

"Lia! I shouldn't have to tell you I love and want only Micheal. I wouldn't ever let anyone jump me but Micheal."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry I was just teasing you, but he was looking hot on you, you know. I swear it!"

"Let's just go. I just want to get this shopping done and come back home."

Surprisingly Lia took the hint and dropped it.

Chapter 2

Finally! I was home and exhausted. Shopping with Lia could be really tiresome when she wanted to go on a full on shopping spree and that was what today turned out to be.

I dropped the groceries on the counter and looked at them, wishing they would just poof away magically and me into a hot bath to soak.

Groaning at the sound of the doorbell I went to go answer it.

There stood Sam with a bouquet of long stemmed red roses.

"S..Sam?" I stuttered out his name as he gave me that smile.

"What?"

"Surprise! Someone has a secret admirer!"

"Sam what are you talking about?" I was probably looking at him now like he was crazy and he just kept smiling at me.

"These flowers of course. Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady. These got delivered to my place for you."

Maybe they were from Micheal! I reached for them eagerly.

"Thank you Sam! Do you want to come in and talk for awhile or do you need to run?"

"I need to go get dinner but I have time to talk."

My face fell a little as I saw the card and realized it wasn't Micheal's handwriting.

"May? What's wrong?"

"Oh it's nothing Sam. I just thought that maybe these were from Micheal but it's not his handwriting on the card. Still they are so sweet and beautiful. I wonder who my secret admirer is?" I smiled at him.

"Well they're not from me and I'm sorry they made you sad and aren't from Micheal, May."

"Oh no, Sam! I was only sad for a moment. I love these and they are a sweet thought from whoever sent them. Now please come in and if you want you can stay and have dinner with me. I still have groceries to put away but I'll get dinner on soon if you want to stay."

"I would love to stay and this isn't much compared to those but..."

My smile grew bigger as I saw him holding another single flower stem in his other hand. I loved it and the simplicity of it being just one compared to that big bunch from whoever my secret admirer was. Even better yet it was from Sam!

"Sam! You naughty man!" I suddenly recognized the flower, it was a Harlequin Lupine. "You picked this from Mrs. Flora's garden!"

He ran the flower over my nose and laughed.

"Shhh! You'll get me into trouble for it too!" He whispered at me conspiratorially.

I took it from him and went inside, letting him follow me to the kitchen.

"Are you sure it's not too much trouble if I stay?"

"Not at all, Sam. Anytime you want to stop by for dinner is fine. You know this."

I put down the flowers on a counter. Shoot!

I forgot the vases were all on the top shelves in the kitchen.

Without thinking about it, I opened the shelf door turned around and hopped up on it, sitting, then standing, carefully turning myself around so I could grab two of them.

"May!" Sam yelled my name.

"I just need to get the vases down, Sam."

He came up behind me as I grabbed the vases and grabbed my hips. I almost dropped them as he pulled on me and then held me close as my back slid down his front slowly.

Once on my feet he didn't let go.

"Are you crazy? You should have just asked me to get them down!" He leaned down and practically yelled that into my ear but all I noticed was his heat against me and his hot breath against my skin making me want to shiver as it brushed past my ear and neck.

What the hell is wrong with me? I am happily married to the love of my life and here I was feeling like? lust? something for this other man so near me now. Wanting him to just lean down farther and kiss my ear, suck on it, and then make his way down my neck to bite my shoulder.

Sam's hands gripped tight and he shook me a little.

"You could have fallen and broken your damn neck!"

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, Sam. I wasn't thinking about it and how it would look to you. I'm just used to doing that when Micheal isn't here since I can't reach the higher shelves and don't want to bother dragging around a chair."

I set the vases down and Sam turned me around to face him, my back now against the counter.

He was clearly not happy. "Damn Micheal," he growled out.

"Sam." I placed a hand on his chest and he looked down at me for a moment. Suddenly before I knew what was happening, I felt his harsh breath and his lips crashed against mine. Kissing me hard.

I froze for a moment and then kissed him back as I was fully enveloped by the feel of his lips on mine and the intoxicating smell that made up Sam as a man.

This time when I heard my name from him it was a murmur against my lips but it shocked me into reality. What was I doing!? What was Sam doing!? I struggled and pushed him away.

Sam let go of me and stepped back looking... what exactly was he looking like? I couldn't fathom what was going through his head.

"May..."

I held out a hand but didn't touch him. "Don't, Sam, just don't okay?"

"May," he said my name again and I looked at his eyes. They were shuttered. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, feeling. I only knew that I was still tilting and confused. I needed space.

"I'm sorry, May. I, that shouldn't have happened. I shouldn't have done that. I'm going to go." Sam turned around and left. He just left and I was still standing there stunned and floored and completely confused.

----

Sam's heart pounded in his chest as he watched May suddenly hop up on that counter, then stand up on it and turn around to grab a vase.

The way his heart pumped with sudden adrenaline at the sight of her standing there precariously didn't help as he grabbed her by the hips and felt her slide down his chest.

Fear, anger, and lust ran through each vein, pulsing furiously as he groaned to himself. But when she mentioned Micheal's name he saw red and couldn't help himself from reacting by wanting to wipe Micheal's name from her lips and making her moan his.

Sam felt the palm of her hand and looked in her eyes slamming his mouth down to hers in want of absolute possession of her. Her name slipped helplessly from his lips as he moaned silently with the capitulation of her lips softening and returning his kiss right back.

Except she didn't moan his name at all. His head cleared as she started struggling and pushing him away instead of pulling him closer.

He didn't know what to say to her suddenly as they stood there facing each other, breath's harsh and her lips slightly plump and parted from that kiss, making him want to just grab and kiss her again; so he said some inane crap about being sorry and left instead.

'Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn! Way to go Sam.'

He knew he screwed up big, and he knew this was going to set his plans back but damn it all!

She confused the hell out his senses. The scent of her sweet perfume like a burst of citrus waking up his every cell and then making him float with the light floral undertone, all mixed in with the smell of her, all woman.

The sound of her sweet soft raspy voice, her eyes that sparkled and darkened with laughter and emotion, looking at him one minute practically calling out for him to kiss and seduce her then the next minute shy and sweet and pulling away.

Sam groaned at the remembered taste of her lips and mouth. He would have to find a way to fix this because wanting her was becoming like an obsession.

----

My lips were swollen and I could still taste him on my tongue, feeling the pressure of his lips.

My inner devil was quiet as my angel moaned no and then proceeded to guilt trip me about how stupid and wrong I was and how could I have returned that kiss and want so much more?

I am happily and lovingly married for heaven's sake!

'Happily!? Happily!?!' There she was. My little devil yelling at me now. 'Happily means you wouldn't be left alone so much and practically crying because of it! Happily means you wouldn't be so tempted to chase after that stud that was just in here ravishing your lips and wanting to let him fuck you like crazy! Not to mention how much you want it besides wanting him to do it!'

I sighed to myself, shutting my mind down completely, not wanting to think anymore as I put everything away and then poured myself a glass of wine.

I headed upstairs instead of putting together dinner. A good long soak was what I needed and then bed, I thought as I ran the bath.

Once I was in that hot water, I let myself relax and my mind wander.

Of course I thought of Micheal and missed him so much but then my mind glided right over to Sam and thoughts of him surrounded me. His scent and touch and the feel of that mouth, firm and soft.