A Secret Naughty Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you trying to fuck me back. Like my dick in you, don't you!? Yes, baby! Take my hard cock with that sweet married pussy."

"SAAM!!" I screamed his name and muffled it turning my head into the pillows as I felt him swell with my orgasm and start spurting into me. His own yell of, "MAYYY!" entwined with my scream as our juices mixed and coated over his cock.

Sam collapsed over me and gently rolled us over keeping himself inside me as we spooned. He reached to undo the tie and my hands then rubbed my shoulders.

"Are you okay honey?" He asked.

"Mmmm. I'm wonderful, Sam" I didn't have the energy to say much more at the moment.

Sam brushed my hair away and kissed my ear. I could feel his smile as he replied, "Yes, you are."

We both drifted off to sleep like that and didn't wake up until morning.

----

Sam woke up slowly to what he thought was a dream but gasped as he really felt her mouth on his hard cock working him over and making him come.

May smiled and sucked him softly as she licked him clean then scooted her way up and lightly planted a kiss on his lips with a shy smile and whisper, "Good morning, Sam." Sam happily kissed her cum injected mouth back.

With that she rolled out of the bed and left him there to fall back asleep smiling.

Finding her way around, she took a quick shower and then went into his kitchen and started on breakfast, wearing just his shirt.

Sam didn't stay asleep too long and walked into the kitchen as she finished up. He stood there and watched as she hummed to herself and swayed her hips while she cooked.

It was an intoxicating site seeing her just in his shirt and he wanted to drag her back to bed and fuck her silly again, but his stomach growled just then reminding him that they hadn't eaten last night unless she counted for food.

May turned at the sound and smiled.

"Grab some plates?"

"Sure babe."

Sam set the table and walked up behind her to draw her back against him as he held her tight for a moment.

As they ate, they talked and she relaxed more. Not feeling so shy and nervous from the night and waking him up.

"Sam?"

"Yes, May?"

"Now what?"

"Now whatever you want, May. I won't push you, so if this is it, then this is it but I want more. I want you. I don't want to stop."

May fussed with her fingers and Sam sighed. He stood up and pulled her into the living room and onto his lap, holding her.

"Honey, I am not pushing you for anything and don't want to rush you into anything. Last night and this morning was wonderful. A dream come true but if that is all then I mean it. That is all."

"I know, Sam. I just love Micheal and think I could love you, too, but I can't leave Micheal. I don't want to."

"I'm not asking you to, May. I don't want you to leave him either. Anyone can see you two love each other and belong together. Although he is stupid for leaving you so much, but then if you decide you want this, then we can have it and be happy and all the better for me when he leaves you home alone. I have wanted you for a long time now and I could fall for you, too, if I haven't already."

"Really, Sam?"

"Really."

May sighed and leaned in for a kiss.

"I do want this, Sam. I want you."

"Good, now how long do we have until Micheal comes home?"

"The whole weekend, Sam."

Sam's eyes widened in shock and then he grinned and kissed her passionately, not wanting to waste another minute.

That evening, May went home as Sam finished up some errands.

The plan was for him to come over and she wanted to make sure everything was set for him.

While she waited, she went online and opened up her chat page. There she saw that her virtual Sam was on and pm'ed him.

Little_bit: Hello Sam

Completeman69: Hi hunny. I'm happy to see you here. love you.

Little_bit: me too babe. did you have a good valentine's day?

Completeman69: I did. I had a date with a married asian girl.

Little_bit: yeah? I bet my valentine's day could top yours.

Completeman69: I doubt it but go ahead tell me.

Little_bit: did I tell you I have a real Sam in my life?

Completeman69: no

Little_bit: I do and I went on a date with him for Valentine's day too since hubby was gone.

Little_bit: you won't believe what happened Sam. I took a page out of your book. he's a neighbor and we have talked over time as our mail got mixed up.

Sam stared at his screen. No way was his virtual May his real May. No way was she going to say what he thought she was going to say next! It had to be all a coincidence right?

Little_bit: I took that page from your book and let myself get corrupted Sam. Your sweet innocent married May isn't so sweet anymore. what do you think of that?

Sam had to know. Had to be sure.

Completeman69: Where did you go on your date May? What did you do?

Little_bit: he had started sending me secret valentine gifts and eventually i figured out who he was from the handwriting. so when he sent a ticket and asked me out for a show because he didn't want to be alone for v-day i decided to go and teased him for most of the night. then we slept together.

Little_bit: at first i just thought i would punish him if this was a sick game or joke he had going on with me but it wasn't

Little_bit: and well we didn't sleep but you know what i mean. are you jelous yet honey? you're quiet.

Completeman69: I love you May.

Little_bit: I know babe. and you make my heart thump. just know i don't want you to chase a hopeless dream of me that won't come true. but Sam, my real Sam is coming over soon. we're spending the weekend together if you can believe that. he tastes like you too. vanilla. yummm

Sam could believe it all right. He just couldn't believe his May was his May! He stared in shock at the screen. He had to go see her now. Her a hopeless dream that won't come true. Ha!

He left the chat up and left the house. It only took him a minute to get to hers as quickly as he ran down there.

Little_bit: you're quiet but i gotta go babe. he's here. have a good day and we'll chat later lover!

May answered the door and let Sam in.

As soon as He stepped inside he grabbed her and threw her over his shoulders heading for her room.

"Sam!" She laughed and pounded on his back.

He threw her on the bed then pounced on her, pinning her down and holding her hands up.

Sam looked at her grinning.

She smiled back.

"Silly man. What are you doing?"

"I love you, May."

"Sam?" May stopped squirming and questioned.

"So you think you're weekend was better than mine huh? I think you lost that bet little bit."

May's eyes grew wide in disbelief.

"What!? S..Sam!?" She stuttered out.

"Yeah Sam. Your completeman69, little bit."

"Oh my God! What!? No!" May squealed out in shock, and surprise, and disbelief.

"Believe it lover. It's me and you and it's real. And now you're going to pay for that little stunt and teasing me so bad last night along with not telling me you moved down here! I also have that list of all your deserved spankings from our chats."

'Oh God' She clenched and got wet instantly.

Sam leaned down and brushed his lips against hers.

"Guess my chasing that dream of you can come true after all, huh?"

May kissed him back softly and whispered to her real and virtual Sam before her, "I guess so Sam. I hope your valentine's day was as good as mine lover, and I love you too."

The End

-------------

I really do know my Sam from online. Hence the ending and our screen names. No we have never really met but he is my sweet naughty secret.

Hope you enjoyed the story. Thanks for giving it a read, and please comment and don't forget to vote!

LL