A Secret Revelation Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you're here," I grinned. "How did you find me?"

"Actually, when I was leaving after...um, when I was leaving that night I knocked over our purses and spilled everything on the floor. I picked everything up and happened across your drivers license...so I took the liberty of looking it over," Erika explained in one breath. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to show up so suddenly, so out-of-the-blue. And I'm sorry for leaving like I did, too."

"No...no, it's ok. I'm glad you came...I wanted to see you again," I murmured, gazing into her big blue eyes and leaning forward to press my warm mouth against hers. She moaned softly and responded, setting her smooth hand unto my tanned thigh as I caressed her tongue with mine. She tasted so good!

Erika pulled away, gasping. "No..."

"What...what is it, Erika?" I whispered, moving closer and slipping my hand up the length of her taut thigh. Her eyes closed and she bit her lip as I gently nudged her legs apart, moving the tip of my index finger across the damp fabric of her panties.

"My, my...so wet already," I said breathlessly. "Have you been thinking about my mouth in your cunt, Erika? Licking you? Sucking your clit...you liked how me and my friend ate you, didn't you?" I hooked my finger around the edge of her panties and wiggled it lightly against her already hard clit, smiling when she reacted almost violently, jerking her hips upwards. "Mmmm, yes...you have been thinking about me..."

With a groan the older woman pulled away, standing up and facing away from me as she spoke. "There's something I need to tell you."

"You can tell me, Erika." I stood and walked up behind her, sliding my hands around her slim waist and inhaling the clean, flowery scent of her hair.

"That's just it," She whispered. "My...my name it's not - it's not Erika."

I frowned, but chuckled guiltily. "Well...that's ok. I guess you know my name isn't Alexa either, right?"

"I know your name is Chasey."

Hearing her sexy voice say my name sent a thrill through my body. I could almost imagine her moaning it as I buried my mouth in her pussy. "So why did you give a fake name?"

"Probably the same reason you gave a fake name," She replied. "Just thought it would be a one night thing. I wanted to be with a woman and not deal with the hassle of explaining why I wouldn't need to see them again. But...but something happened that changed that. That's why I'm here."

She turned in my arms, avoiding my eyes. "My name isn't Erika...it's Claudia."

My blood ran cold as a million thoughts filled my mind at once. No...no...no...it couldn't be possible. There was no way on Earth that something like this could happen. I stepped back, bumping the backs of my knees against the couch as I struggled to compose myself. This would explain so many things...why I felt so close to her so quickly, my fascination with her, all of it. "You...you are ly - lying. If your name is Claudia...that means..."

Claudia swallowed and lowered her head. "Yes...I'm your mother, Chasey."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed Part 2 of A Secret Revelation! Yes, there is a planned Part 3, which I hope to get out a little sooner than I got this one out (sorry :)). As always, please vote below and feel free to email me with your comments/suggestions!

Luv,

Chasey