A secret Victoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The come ran down across her tongue and mixed with her own saliva – the watery discharge all but ran out of her mouth and down over her bare tits – she gasped for air.

"Okay, I blew you...now let me," She started and was cut off by being pushed forward on to her elbows. The two large hands on her shoulders and pushed her off balance and onto her knees, her elbows resting on the cold floor, she could feel the cooling pool of long island iced tea on her arms.

"Bitch, you like Disney world....everyone gets at least one ride," a man's voice with a Hispanic accent said from behind her. He was strong, Victoria had been off balance since she'd woken up – but when he'd pushed her forward, there hadn't even been the possibility of catching or righting herself. Again her mind drifted to what she must look like, and now she was on all fours (more or less) with her ass in the air.

"Look, I'll blow you just don't..." she screamed, and then was silenced by the pain of a huge cock splitting her from behind. The Hispanic man hadn't taken his time, he wasn't gentle, the son of a bitch didn't even bother to spit on that huge cock before he plunged it between her pussy lips and all the way to the hilt. She felt his balls slap up against her clitoris as he pushed the final inches deep inside her.

"Ohh, goddamn, this bitch got wet sucking your cock Teddy," the Hispanic man yelled jovially. She whimpered and whined as he pulled his huge cock out of her and slammed it back inside. Truth be told, this was the largest dick she'd ever had inside her, she couldn't see it – but she could feel it – the head had been larger than her vaginal opening – and she felt the pop of muscle as he moved it inside for the first time, the shaft must have been at least ten inches long – as she could feel it up past her belly button as he moved it further and further toward the back of her cervix. In an out he thrusted, he" was an angry lay – each thrust garnered some remark or comment, each movement found his hands squeezing the skin on her ass – she could feel him pinching and squeezing her and the explosion of tiny blood vessels all across her perfect porcelain skin.

"Fucking tight little pussy you got there slut, I mean Jesus...did you never get fucked by no man before?" The question fell of deaf ears, she could no more process and respond than she could fight against the pole splitting her from behind. With a large heavy set of movements, she felt him at once grasp her hips and throw her on her back – it was one motion and result was the cool cement floor all but knocking the wind out of her as she hit it flat on her back. He'd pulled his cock all the way out before turning her over, and she could feel him sitting between her knees, leering down at her.

"Fucking do it, just get it over with..." Had those been her words, whimpered through little sobs and tears, had she actually just told him to keep on fucking her there on the floor.

"Do as the lady says Marco" Came the black man's voice from across the room again, he hadn't spoken in a while and she was surprised just how quickly she'd recognized him.

"With pleasure...." Marco's voice came from just above her, she'd felt him between her legs, but hadn't felt him get up on his feet. He grabbed her hard beneath the knees and shoved them back hard toward her shoulders so that all that was resting on the floor was the center of her shoulders and head. Again she imagined what she must have looked like, what he must have looked like holding her legs up in the air, getting ready to pile drive her with that huge cock, her pussy and ass facing the ceiling. He stepped forward with one leg so that he was straddling her upward forced groin. Their legs crossed, she felt the gigantic cock head against her sore and swollen vaginal lips. With one motion, she felt him lower his body, and that huge dick sank in her, all the way to the base, she felt his balls, tight and constricted against her asshole – he stood up a little, relaxing from the squatting pose necessary to fully impale her sliding his cock almost all the way out – then returned so that the full length was again plunged all the way inside her. She swore she could feel it up under her rib cage. This barrage continued for several minutes, him holding her by the knees, spreading her legs apart further and further pushing his weight down on her, the cock further inside her.

"Okay bitch, I guess I'll have to come in your pussy now, if you ain't never had no man fuck you – you surely ain't been filled up by one neither?" he said anxiously, his paced quickened, the cock slamming in and out of her faster and faster.

"No please, come in my face, come in my mouth – don't come inside me..." She yelped helplessly, but it was over, she felt his balls vice and his huge cock pulsate inside of her, the head wrenching against her cervix, she felt the first wave of cum spurt deep inside her belly. He continued to pound and thrust, each movement making his engorged member spurt more and more until the last, deepest plunge that she would describe as a hot water bottle exploding inside her. With that he was spent, and she felt the tension loosen in his hands against her knees, his cock was still buried deep inside her, and as he stood up – she felt the suction that his come, his huge cock, her underused and tiny little pussy created – when he let go over her legs – she fell hard against the floor, collapsing – and then the stream of come beginning to run out of her like some overfilled container.

She was tired, she was sore, she felt humiliated and at the same time – there was some sort of relief, the two men that had already had their way with her were spent, leaving only two more. "How much worse can it get," she wondered...her legs shaking as the blood ran back to her extremities and come gushed from her pink and tender gash.

"Alright, I guess it's my turn...." A third voice answered, it wasn't hard to place the other white man she'd seen in the garage earlier that evening. She lie there on the floor, still trying to catch her breath – what could he possibly want that would be more humiliating that what she'd already endured – that she'd been raped in the mouth, and then in the pussy...."Oh god, my ass...he's going to want to do me up the butt," she winced as she felt the man move to pick up up off the floor.

He pulled her up to her knees, a pseudo standing position, she felt the skin of his hands on her face – and moved his hands over her naked shoulders and neck. His hands slid down over her chest, grasping at her breasts, first just the skin, then focusing on the nipples. He fondled her for moments before whispering down at her, "Now these are nice aren't they?" There was something humiliating about the way he said it, something that pulled at her most delicate strings – she'd spent her whole life ashamed of her body, particularly of her tits – she'd never felt comfortable with them, given her tiny frame, and lamented that they hadn't shrunk when she'd lost all of the weight in college. College, that seemed like a million years and more miles away from here...the cold cement floor of wherever she was, getting fondled, fucked and accosted by her pursuers.

"What do you want me to do?" The voice was less timid, more subservient – submissive even.

"I want you to wrap those big soft tits around my cock, make me come in your face," the voice said evenly, sounding as if this had been a plan made somewhere in childhood. "I'm going to lay down, and you're going to wrap those big tits around my dick...got it?" the voice demanded. "Yes," was all she could reply. Her hands still bound, she moved forward and found the man's chest – he was lying on the floor sitting up, she moved her bound hands down and found his erect manhood. She struggled with moving her tits together and over his dick, when suddenly and unexpectedly she felt the bonds around her wrists loosen.

"You don't need those right now" the man's voice came suddenly.

"Thank you," she offered, pulling the rope free and rubbing her wrists. How had this happened? How had she gone from rape victim to actually thanking this asshole for untying her so he could rape her some more. Too many questions, and there was work to be done...she leaned forward, taking one of each of her large breasts in each hand – she found his cock and smothered it with her boobs. Moving up and down, she jerked and pulled at his penis with her tits for a minute until it became obvious that she'd need to up the ante if she was going to finish him off and move closer to her freedom. She looked down at the head of his penis protruding from her cleavage and spit down on to it. The lubrication from the saliva making it easier to stroke his cock with her breasts.

"Oh god honey, that's amazing...keep fucking my cock with your tits," he returned, she couldn't see him, but she could feel the stiffness of his erection, that tiny twinge that indicates that he was about to explode. She couldn't help but smile, this one had been the easiest of the bunch to please, all she had to do was endure a little come on her face and she'd be nearly free...only leaving the black man to contend with.

"Now isn't that a pretty sight" the black man's voice came from behind her. She'd not realized that he was there, and that her ass was pushed up into the air to get a better angle on the tit job she was giving.

"That pussy is full of come," the voice came again – and she felt two large fingers move deep inside of her. The man in front of her took his cue, reached up and pinched her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, pinched her nipples hard. The initial surprise was enough to make her jump, but when he started jerking his cock with her tits by yanking her nipples up and down to move her breasts...it was more than she could take.

"Ohhhh......ohhhh fuck," she cried, but she didn't need to make a sound, she'd gotten so lost in the idea that the tit job was her way out, she'd not noticed that she'd almost become turned on by it – the large black fingers ramming into her cum soaked slit was too much, and pushed her over the edge. The wave of orgasm rolled across her body, and up into her mouth....

"No, oh god...oh god," she cried as her hips moved against the black man's hand...pushing his fingers deeper and deeper inside of her. "Go ahead slut, come on my fingers if you want," he taunted. It wasn't like she was enjoying this, she said to herself, it's just all out of control and....

"Fuck, I'm coming....I'm coming..." She repeated again and again – wildly bucking her hips against the man's fingers. The cock between her tits exploded, the man was yanking her nipples up and down, up and down – masturbating his own cock with her big soft tits. The spurt of semen hit her in the chin, then the cheek, then her open mouth. Racked with orgasm, and trying to control her moaning, she leaned down and put the cock in her mouth – taking the last two streams of come down her throat.

"Oh...Oh....Oh god..." she gargled through come filled lips, the man still pinching and yanking her tits, now pushed up against his balls.

"Now let's see how this little ass is..." the black man's voice insisted from behind her.

"No don't..." She screamed as she felt her asshole spread, the big black head of his cock working its way inside her tight and tiny anus.

"My ass...don't fuck my ass..." She screamed, each centimeter he pushed forward split her sphincter further.

"Oh don't worry bitch, we got some lube right here," the black man's voice came – and at once, he plunged three fingers into her vagina, procuring a mixture of her come and the other man's semen – she could feel him pull his cock back out of her anus and the feel of his come covered fingertips against her butt hole...he was using the come to lube her up, and then himself.

"Now that it's all ready...." the black man started....and with one motion – pushed the entirety of his cock up her ass. It hurt, and bad, she felt herself split and spread in ways that she'd never felt. She felt the head of his cock buried deep in her rectum, pushing hard against the back of her asshole that no more could fit, and as soon as he'd gone as far as he could....he'd pull it all the way out and push it in again. She felt her asshole spread wide open, and then receive the huge cock over and over. It wasn't long until the man who'd just come all over her face was yanking and pulling at her tits again.

"You like that baby, you like getting fucked up your asshole," he sneered, but she couldn't answer – it was all she could do to keep breathing while being sodomized by that big black cock.

"Alright baby, one last trick and you're all done," the man in front of her said, matter of factually.

"What do you want to fuck my ass too?" She grunted through thrusts, each new one taking her breath away...."Go ahead, fuck my asshole....go on, fuck it....fuck my ass." She said, and again, questioned where it had come from.

"Oh no baby, he's doing a fine job," and with that....the man in front of her pulled her forward that she was straddling him – her hands resting on his shoulders, he'd pulled her far forward enough that the black cock had pulled free of her tight and tender butt hole She signed and felt her gaping asshole pucker, try and close – but it was stretched...only time would let her get back to normal.

"No I want to fuck you like this," the man beneath her said, and pushed her down on his cock that she was sitting on his lap. It felt so good to have the cock out of her asshole, and now stimulating her vagina, that she actually began to fuck him. Back and forth her hips moved, dragging her tiny swollen clitoris across his pubis. She felt it, another orgasm coming on...she didn't care – she'd been abused an humiliated enough, what was one more orgasm, one more stranger seeing her come all over his cock. Would he blow his load in her too? Would he come on her face again? Down her throat? She was amazed at his capacity to have sex again so quickly after having come all over her, that she wanted to know...she needed to see how this would end. And with that...she began to come, hard – her hips began to shake....her lips began to quiver.

"Oh god fuck, I'm coming again...fuck me fuck me," She screamed....she heard two other men laughing and felt like that high school girl being pushed at and picked on. She felt like telling every boy that had ever ogled her boobs, brushed up against her to cop a feel in the hallway to go fuck themselves, that she was having a screaming orgasm and there was nothing they could do about it..

"Fuck me, fuck me..." she continued.

"Well if you insist," The black man broke her concentration – he moved up behind her, grasping her shaking hips, the ones currently bucking on the other man's cock. He slid his big black dick back in her asshole and again came the pain, the splitting, the spreading – but this time, enhancing the orgasm she was half way through...

"Fuck me, fuck my ass....Oh god fuck me," She continued – feeling each thrust of the cock drenched deep in her vagina,, the other jamming mercilessly into and out of her asshole. She came and came hard, both men felt their respective holes tighten up, suck them in – and they both came inside her. Both men had terrific capacities, and she felt her pussy fill up first, followed by a hot bath of fresh semen filling her rectum. And as they lie there, the three of them filling up Victoria's holes, she thought one last time about how it must look. Her pale skin, red hair, sore pink nipples – come dripping down her face, her pussy and butt hole filled with strange splodge, her knees and elbows red....the abuse, the humiliation, the orgasms...the potential that one of these fuckers might have just impregnated her against her will... And after all of that, Victoria lie spent on the floor – the men pulling their respective members from her orifices, come leaking from nearly all of them. Victoria lie there on the cement floor smiling, because she'd discovered that she did have it in her, that intimacy, for whatever that was worth was certainly in her grasp if she could manage to come from something as vile as this. She smiled as she heard footsteps and zippers and low conversations about where to go and what to do. She smiled as instructions about when she could remove the blindfold, and the gentle kiss the black man gave her on the head as he stood up to leave the room, the parting wisdom...

"Now baby, that was a real good time....don't go forgetting us..." he said as a door slammed shut behind him.

She smiled when she removed the rag tied round her head and looked down for the first time confirming the come oozing, red kneed, pink and tender state that most of her body was in. Looking around the room, she found that she was in fact in a storage room in her own parking garage, that she wasn't in some far off slave trading shit-hole you hear about on CNN. She smiled when she found her clothes folded neatly in the corner atop a small chair. And she smiled even more when she'd found under those clothes, a small slip of paper with the words, "Call me – Derek" written on it.

Yes, Victoria had a secret indeed, one that she'd have to convince her would be attacker to tell her all about.

12