All Comments on 'A Semi True Story'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I can relate!

As a woman, I can relate to Rich but I wish I had a cock like Andrew to give my lover what he's always dreamed of. Great story - very sensuous.

imready101imready101over 12 years ago
WOW!

Awesome story I want that to happen to me. I am a 45 MWM and have the same desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wonderful story. I'll never forget my first time. Unfortunately for me, I was upset because I had not done this until I was 48. I felt that I had missed so much pleasure. It was wonderful and I have never regretted that and still love m2m sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I know how you feel lamready101. I was 48 when I had my first experience with a man. I was single having been married twice. I did not have any thoughts of being with a man. I had gone into a gay bar without knowing it. To make a long story short, I got picked up and had the best night of my life up to then. I found I loved sucking cock, swallowing cum, then getting fucked. I think I had probably been gay all my life, but didn't realize it. I know I am gay and I love men.

vinewoodvinewoodover 7 years ago
Very Hot ..........

Such an erotic story - loved it......when my roommate took my cherry it was as wonderful as you describe..................carried his cum in me all the next day.......

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
Everyone should be so honored

Everyone should be so lucky to find that special partner for his First Time

If not his first, at least once in a lifetime. The right pairing makes the difference.

Thank you for letting readers know that a troubled 1st does at have to be the last. The wait can be worth it. A great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me too please...

I’m a married “straight” guy who masturbates to this scenario endlessly; finding the right guy to share my homosexual fantasies with, becoming close with him over a matter of months, then eventually meeting up together in a hotel room to finally have hot gay sex for the first time. Mmmmmm...I know I’d love it so much—fondling each other, showering together, french kissing, sucking cock, and letting him fuck me deeply. And yes, I’d swallow his load and also let him cum in my ass too. It’d be heavenly, no doubt. I also fantasize about telling my wife I’m gay, divorcing her, then beginning anew as an openly gay man. Nothing turns me on more than that. Maybe one day soon I can make my dreams cum true....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

I see dkmywife also writes of opening up marriages for the wife. That is how I came to recognize the gay man in me. I see myself in other men here who stumbled into a situation that revealed their bisexuality or gayness.

My wife and I had always had a so-so sex life and neither of us knew what was wrong until a particular guy started mauling her on the dance floor one night. She wasn't turned on, but I was. Like a lot of potential cuckolds, I pushed hard and she pushed back. I realized I was getting nowhere and backed off, letting her know that when the time was right, she had my permission.

Well, she finally met the right guy. He was older, confident, but very gentlemanly, not my type, I thought. She took him on that night in his hotel suite with me watching. Once we had committed, he took charge and I was mersmerized by his attitude. He read me right. When I was in the bathroom, I heard him asking her if she thought I wanted his cock, too. She said she didn't know, but since I had let her explore, it would only be fair if I did, too. When he told me to strip and suck him, I readily complied and discovered who I really am.

My wife and I found someone local to play with both of us and are still married, but know that we each need something we can't give each other. We are still together because we care about each other and our kids who are still at home.

Sometimes I see nasty comments from readers of cuckold stories that all cuckolds really want is to have their wife's lover's dick for themselves. Hey, it's not the husband's fault if he grew up in a family, community, or religion that wouldn't even allow him to think of the possibility that he would enjoy being with a man. Hopefully, someday, we will be more accepting of the fact that sex is apparently not an either/or situation, but a continuum, and that there is nothing wrong with expressing all you are, as long as you are not hurting others. From my reading, I gather that, sadly, one-third of cuckolds are probably gay men with no otherwise acceptable outlet for their M/M desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous