All Comments on 'A Sensational BBW'

by BigDonGStone

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JimbowJimbowover 19 years ago
BBW rule

Excellent with good plot.

turtledoveturtledoveover 19 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Darling, You are one of the few men I've heard of who REALY loves a BBW! If more men would open their minds-they would find BBW's to be sexual DINAMOS who want nothing more than to satisfy their man-I know I do! Please keep writing stories about BBW and you'll have an avid reader in me!!

collegegrl22collegegrl22over 19 years ago
Hot!

That was a HOT story! I have really enjoyed reading your stories. I hope that you plan to continue to write. I know I'll look forward to it! ;)

dimondfairydimondfairyabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

This is the second story of yours I have read and all I can say is OMG--I was actually holding my breath through parts of it. It is so wonderful to read a story showing the sexuality of us big beautiful women--thank you so much. I plan on reading the rest of what you have written--keep up the good work and write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hard to believe.......

Hard to believe it took me 15 years to find your stories! I'd had a brief relationship with a BBW when I was in my late teens/early twenties that left wonderful, passion filled memories. It wasn't until about 35 years later that I was able to have the opportunity to meet another one who seemed to have no end to her passion and the effect on me, who was now 58 years of age, was incredible! It was as if I'd found the sexual fountain of youth, she had such an effect on me. I was now able to regain rock hard erections within just a few minutes after making love to her, the attraction was so strong. Due to an urgent family situation on her part, our quickly blooming romance was cut short when she had to go back to the state she'd grown up in to care for grandchildren. Not long after that, I made it a point to search for another BBW in hopes that I could strike gold another time. Lightning struck again and shortly after that I met the woman I've now been married to for almost 8 years. The love is all it's supposed to be and the sex is still off the charts. Her body still drives me crazy at my age of past 70. I LOVE the lushness of a curvy woman! Your stories only get me even more stirred up, putting my wife in place of your characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous