All Comments on 'A Sensual Date with Professor Julie'

by poohouse46383

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DefluerDefluerabout 15 years ago
Good Story

I liked it. The main character felt pretty real to me and since this is a sex story sight why not make getting to the sex fairly easy. Also I know as a guy I would certainly let my wife, poor girl whoever marries me, have sex with other women whenever she wants so I'd be out as well. Outside watching and not at the bar though.

Altogether it was a good first story. Some of the paragraphs are a little big but I am sure the more you write the better they'll get. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Almost.

I thought the narration-style was pretty cool... HOWEVER, as soon as you mentioned that Julie was SIX FOOT FIVE, my vagina dried up instantly. Bigfoot much? I think it would've been physically impossible for the lover of 5'4" to grab her tits and suck on her clit at the same time - talk about a stretch. But, yeah, 6'5" is, like... taller than a basketball player. Personally, I don't find that hot for a girl. At all. Apart from that, I feel like certain parts could've been fleshed out more. When the narrator led Julie to the bedroom and was all like 'I want you', and Julie just went along with it, it seemed kind of abrupt and unrealistic. Maybe you could've built some up some sexual tension during dinner so it would've flowed better. So, yeah, just flesh it out a bit more. I felt like reading about you at university at the beginning was more interesting than the teacher-student relationship. It was more believable. Also, the son and husband seem kind of unnecessary? For me, they just changed the young, hot student I was imagining into a middle-aged woman, possibly haggard (from being married and having a kid).

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 13 years ago
Nice fantasy material

To me, a rather contrived bit of wish fulfillment but still enjoyable reading. Make the characters less one dimensional and more believable, prolong the sex scene, and you will really have something.

S.F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Cool

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous