All Comments on 'A Sentimental Heart Ch. 12-13'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 11 years ago
Great to see the story resume!

I adore the quintessential English-ness of the story. If their upper lips were any stiffer, they'd be unable to take tea. Patricia is such a brave stoic. You'd never know her heart was breaking. The women are so demure; the men so clueless. I'm looking forward to the inevitable thaw when it dawns on all the characters that they have their heads in the sand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Happy

I just love this story, I'm so happy that at long last you have updated with a new chapter, please please please don't leave it so long till the next one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

EDITOR!!!!!! You need one! Stop using ... and - it really takes away from a story.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Nice Story!

A pleasant romantic tale...heart-cockle warming on these cold mornings! Thank you!

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Damn

Glad to see a new chapter, almost didn't recognize it at first

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Glad to finally see the next chapter

Going great, I hope she moves to London and becomes independent, whilst he has to chase her!

Please please don't leave it so long before you post the next chapter! Keep writing, love your work.8B61

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ugh.

there seems to be no spacing between the emotional changes you depict, to the point where the story begins to feel rushed. Poor grammar doesn't help, either. Ugh.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
it is collapsing in on itself

Marcus is a control freak who likes to dominate Miranda

while being completely under the power of his mother

and is afraid of the darkness of his past

There is no way he can emerge from his demons and become a nice guy.

Miranda is too good to be true

She is her own cliché.

Peter is a wimp in a position to get on with his life, but won't

and no, you can't keep your personal life private when you work so closely together.

This story is not a romance.

Any future together for either couple is doomed by their conflicting personalities. They should all quit now, before it gets even worse.

Maybe if Miranda got a real job, she could also draw enough in wages to eat a decent meal, get her own car, and become self aware.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES