A Sexual Proposition Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

"You're Don Graham, aren't you?" she asks.

"Yes," he replies from up behind her, still pushing in and out. "Do I know you?"

Diane has long since learned that the more orgasms she has the closer they get, the faster they come and she can feel the next one rising. She shudders as her vagina contracts on his cock and she emits even more fluid. "Oh my," she says, "this is so good. Can we change again? Let me sit on you?" He pulls out and they scramble into a new position. She holds his cock and lowers herself onto it. "I love this," she says as she rides him. "Would you like to do this again. I mean often, after we're finished here?"

"Honey, I'd love to. Who are you?"

She leans over him, takes one of his hands and puts it on her breasts. "Suck me," she says. He sits up a little and gets his mouth to the breast and sucks on the nipple. She rides back and forth on his cock, loving the feeling. "I'm Diane," she says. "Your daughter."

His head drops back onto the bed. She continues to fuck him, moving on his cock. "We can't do this. I can't have sex with my own daughter."

"You already have," she says. "You are. And we can't go back and undo it." She keeps moving her hips, feeling his cock moving within her. "It's not like you seduced your innocent daughter. I mean this is almost like meeting in a whore house, you're the third guy I've fucked tonight. And the best, I want to do this more often."

"But," he says and then pauses. "Your mother," he says and pauses.

"How do we explain it to Mom?" she asks. "If I understand the arrangements here correctly, Mom is fucking Robbie right now and I don't hear any screams. I bet she's enjoying it, he's a really good fuck. About as good as you, Dad." She continues to ride his cock.

"You've fucked your brother," he says, not really as a question but just as a fact he's trying to recognize. "How long as this been going on?"

"Well, Mom knows that I'm not a virgin. And I found out from Mom that you two do a lot of stuff like this. We fucked the same guy, it turns out and he told me so I talked to her. My friend, Marian and I have had sex with several guys. Then Marian seduced Robbie, gave hhim herself as an eighteenth birthday present. So I came here with Brett and she came here with Rob. And here we are. And I love it. I think I'm almost ready for another orgasm. And since you're still hard, maybe we could sixty nine because I really love to suck cock."

"Yeah, so does your Mom."

"I know. I think I inherited her genes." With that, her Dad sits up and puts his arms around her and holds her close and rolls them both over, him staying inside her. He starts really pumping into her hard and fast. "Ooh, fuck, Dad, I'm cumming again."

In the next room, Marian and Rob do essentially what Brett and Diane had done. With the light on, she sucks him and swallows his cum, he eats her and sucks up her juices, then fucks her until they both cum. They then clean up and she sucks on him a little to get him up and ready for his next female. When the gong sounds, he leaves and Brett comes in and they essentially repeat all the acts, with Brett cumming only once, inside her, as she cums several times. They then turn off the lights as the gong sounds and he moves into the next room.

Lew comes into the dark room where, unknown to either of them, his daughter awaits her next sex partner. He repeats with Marian what he had done with Diane, making love to her young body and telling her what a great body it is. As with Diane, when he finally gets his mouth to her pussy he also gets his finger to her anus. By the time she cums from his mouth working on her, he has a finger fully into her anus. She has never experienced that before but actually likes the feeling. He then turns her over to come into her from the rear. He slides his cock into her vagina and pumps into her until she climaxes again, telling her over and over what a terrific body and vagina she has. When she cums, he pulls out and uses his finger to gather as much of her juice as he can and puts it in her anus by sliding his finger into her. He moves back and forth between her vagina and anus, really lubricating her rear. He then slides his cock up and down between her ass cheeks. "Can I fuck your ass, honey?" he asks.

By now, she's very aroused and willing to try anything. She's also begun to know the voice that's talking to her. "Go ahead," she says. "I've never done it before so take it easy but go ahead." He begins to push his way in. It hurts slightly at first but it's as if once he gets by the first barrier it gets easier and soon he's pumping into her. He keeps talking as he ass fucks her and also reaches around and uses his fingers on her clit. She has another orgasm as he cums inside her bowels. She has two revelations. One, that ass fucking done right is o.k. and two, that the guy that's fucking her is her father.

Once they untangle, she says, "I need to clean up some. Just wait and I'll be right back." In the toilet with the lights off she wonders what to make of this. She decides to not reveal herself and never let her Dad know that they'd fucked. She thinks it will be easier to live with her parents that way. She goes back out and her Dad then goes into the toilet to clean up. When he comes out and climbs back on the bed, she reaches for his cock and discovers it's still erect so she leans down to suck on it. He then moves into position beneath her and they sixty nine for awhile until she cums again. They then rearrange themselves and he slides into her again, now in missionary position. There's no gong and they can go on as long as they please.

After Diane and Marian in the light, Brett moves into room 319 where, unknown to either of them, his mother awaits her next lover in the dark.

In school, both elementary and high, Brenda Lawson was a star athlete. She wasn't exceptionally large or strong, 5'6" tall with a thin, lithe, fit body. But she was tremendously competitive, would work her butt off. As she got into high school and began to fill out slightly it became obvious she was never going to be Miss America. Her breasts, while there, weren't particularly large. But being competitive, she became very popular, at least in part by fucking a lot and becoming very good at it. She and Jake met in college and have been married for twenty years. For almost all those years, they've had sex on the side and both know it. They've actually cheated together at times at swinger parties and annually at this anonymous sex event. When the founder moved, Brenda took over and, much of the time, the sex wasn't anonymous for her. She knew who she was fucking because she arranged it. Recently it has actually been anonymous at times. She even purposely assigned the rooms so she would get the male halves this year of two couples she didn't think had ever been involved before. At least the fictitious names they used were new.

So far, she'd been very happy. When Jake moved on, her next lover was young and virile and she'd been very satisfied. No fooling around, just as much fucking as you could get in the time. She's the one who had to remember the time because she's the one that rings the gong. And the one that had come early to pull the blinds down in all the rooms.

Now her new partner comes into the room. As they feel each other, she's very happy because this is another young one, very fit, with a very nice, erect cock that should last awhile. Brett, meanwhile, realizes that he has a slim, fit partner, who makes it plain that she's ready to fuck, so they do. There's almost no foreplay, no cock sucking or pussy eating, just fucking. They fuck on and on, changing positions until they've tried everything they can think of and start the cycle over. Brett has already cum three times so this time knows he can last almost forever. And he does until finally they're totally fucked out. Neither knows who their partner is, neither talks much, they just fuck.

Similarly, Rob moves from Marian in the light to Brenda in the dark. He fucks her in four positions, her cumming often, before he finally cums. She cleans herself up and as he finishes cleaning himself up, she masturbates him back to erection before she rings the gong and he moves on into another dark room.

Julia has had Don and then Jake and while she's happy to have had the experience so far, it's basically been something she's done before. So when the new partner walks in, they hold one another and feel each others' bodies and she loves that it's a much younger body. As he feels her butt and then breasts and realizes he's got a really built partner, she grasps his cock and loves the fact that she's got a big, strong one. She immediately drops to her knees and tries to swallow him, moves to playing with his testicles, jerking him some with her and but primarily licking and sucking and enjoying his cock.

He lets her go as long as she wants although both know that at this stage, she doesn't want to make him cum right away. So she finally disengages and move to the bed. He sits her on the edge and kneels down between her legs to hold and suck her breasts and then get his mouth to her pussy. He licks and sucks and fingers her, doing everything he's learned so far, and he succeeds in getting her to orgasm. He then moves up over her to get his cock in, which she helps some by grabbing it and aiming it into her.

As with the other males, Rob is at the point where his erection is going to last, he feels that he can fuck forever. So they do. He brings her to orgasm several times, changing positions after she cums each time. Through this, as he can, he feels her body, fondles her breasts, sucks on the nipples. She tells him, "When you know you're going to cum, let me know because I want to get it in my mouth and taste it." By then, she's sitting on him, his cock up in her, riding him for all she's worth. He sits up some, wraps his arms around her, rolls them both over so that he's on top and starts really pounding into her. He mutters, "You're like Diane, wanting my cock and cum in your mouth ," as he pumps into her over and over. Julia's into an orgasm again but hears the words.

"Diane?" she asks.

Rob is all into fucking her, not thinking. "Yeah, Diane. My sister." he breathes out as he continues to work on her.

"Rob?" she asks.

He grunts out a "yeah" as he pounds her pussy with his body, his cock pushing far into her. He then realizes that he's about to cum and tells her so. She pushes him off and moves quickly to get his cock into her mouth and greedily swallows his cum as she milks him with her mouth and hand.

They lay next to one another, both worn out. "You know Diane?" he asks.

Julia wonders what to say but prefers more use of his cock than her good sense would say. And, as she realizes that her son is fucking her daughter, everything is so far beyond anything she knows how to handle that she just answers truthfully. "Yes. She's my daughter. And I've been fucking my son. What do you think of that?"

"I think you're a great fuck and that we should do this more often."

Brett finished with the woman that he still doesn't realize is his mother. He leaves and goes out into the hall. His clothes are in room 320, across the hall but he doesn't want to walk in on Diane and whoever is with her. Then he barely sees in the dark that the door to Marian's room opens and someone comes out so he knows Marian is finished. He re-opens the door to room 319, just as a naked Marian turns on the light.

"Marian," he says.

Startled, she turns. "Oh, Brett, you surprised me."

"I'm finished and want to get my clothes but I don't want to walk in on Diane if she's still involved with someone."

"Yeah, well I'd like to g et home as quick as I can," says Marian. "Let me go over and see what I can do." She crosses the hall to room 320, opens the door and sees that it's all dark. "Hey," she says, then realizes she shouldn't use anyone's name. "Your, uh, friend wants to get his clothes and I'm done, too. So maybe he and I can both leave. Can you get a ride home with, uh, my friend?"

Diane's voice comes out of the dark. "Can you go in the bathroom and close the door while my friends get their clothes and leave?" Her Dad gets out of bed and goes into the bathroom. Diane gets up and turns on the light. A naked Marian is standing there. "Brett's clothes are all right here," she says, showing Marian the pile of stuff. "I'm not finished, I don't think, so take them to him and you two go ahead. I'll get a ride with Robbie." Marian gathers everything she can see and leaves, going back to Brett. Diane goes to the bathroom door and knocks lightly and says, "O.k., c'mon out." She and her Dad, both naked, are now in light and can see one another. She can see he still is erect. Grinning, she says, "I know how I want to use that," and soon is kneeling at his feet, sucking and jerking him until she gets what she's after, a mouthful of his sperm.

Brett and Marian both dress and leave. In fact, they each get to their homes before their parents do. Lew and Angie also dress and leave, as do Brenda and Jake, Brenda taking her gong with her. Each couple peeks out into the hall to make sure the way is clear before they leave and do not run into one another. Angie knows her lovers were all mature. Lew knows his last two were younger but has no idea who they are. Jake knows each of his lovers were mature, like him. Brenda now has some regrets about the anonymous part because she loved having two younger lovers and would like to know who they were so she could arrange to be with them again.

A little later, Julia and Rob and Diane and Don all end up in the same room, all now aware that both males had been with both females. Since it's getting late and all four are completely fucked out, they agree to go home and talk about it later.

The next day, Marian comes by the market just as Diane is finishing her shift and walks home with her. They talk a little about the night before. Marian says she's a little worried because she knows the third guy that was with her was her father. She doesn't think he knows it was her and she doesn't want to tell him because she thinks it would really screw up things between her parents. Over the years, her mother has moved out before, taking Marian with her, and then reconciling with her Dad again. So things are a little touchy between her parents. Diane reveals that her third guy was her father and that now they both know it and that her Mom and brother were with each other and they all know about each other.

"Wow," Marian says as they get to Diane's house, "Your whole family is having sex with each other. What's gonna happen?"

"Well, I think we're going to have a lot more sex with each other. My Dad is a terrific fuck and so is Robbie and apparently my Mom loves sex with my Dad and seems to think Rob is great, too. And it's too late to pretend it's never happened so we might as all well enjoy it. How was the sex with your Dad?"

Marian blushes, "Actually, it was pretty good. He doesn't just want to fuck, he likes to make love, to really spend some time turning me on, kissing and feeling my body and eating me. Just thinking of it makes me a little horny. But there's more. He fucked me in the ass."

"The ass! Wow. How was it?"

"It's actually pretty sexy. He diddled my clit while he was doing it and made me cum. It hurt a little just getting started but them felt fine. I don't think I'm going to initiate it with anyone but if some day someone else wants to, I'll let him since at least I know what it is."

They're in Diane's room. She plans to shower since she's just finished work so she gets undressed as they talk. Marian looks at her.

"I'm feeling very horny now. Maybe I can shower with you?"

In the shower they washed each other, bare hands on bare skin. Each spent a fair amount of time on the others' breasts. Marian knelt down to do Diane's legs and from that position started washing her pussy. Diane at first spread her legs a little and when marian got her face up between Diane's thighs, Diane lifted a leg and rested it on Marian's shoulder. Marian used her tongue and mouth and fingers until Diane gushed out an orgasm. Fairly quickly, Diane was in the same position with Marian and licked and sucked and fingered her until she, too, orgasmed. They then held each other and kissed and ran their h ands down each others' backs as the hot water ran over them. Outside the tub both dried the other, further arousing each other, and they hurried to the bed to almost jump into a sixty-nine position with Marian on top.

Brett knew that Diane's shift had ended so he came by the house just as Rob was returning home. As the two went upstairs they could hear the moaning and slurping and went into Diane's room to watch the two seriously attacking each others' pussies. Both guys removed their clothes and stroked their cocks into erection. Marian knew they were there so once both girls had orgasmed, she rolled off to the side, smiled at the guys and spread her legs, her red, swollen, wet pussy glistening in invitation. Rob moved in and slid his cock fully into her. Brett went to Diane, climbed over her and, as she spread her legs in welcome, also slid fully into her. The two pairs, relatively head to toe next to one another, both began to fuck harder, the girls as active in pushing back as the males pounding in.

Don and Julia both returned home from work and couldn't help but hear the sex noises from upstairs. They went up together to investigate and when they entered the room, both girls were orgasming, almost screaming. The parents undressed and announced their presence. Julia leading by almost pulling Brett off Diane so that she can make use of his cock. Don, in turn, moved Rob off Marian and assumed his position and slid his cock into her.

Julia kneels on the floor to suck Brett. "This is Diane I'm tasting, isn't it?" she asks but as she realizes that he might cum and lose his erection she pulls loose, leans against the dresser and spreads her legs. Brett does as is obvious, comes up behind her and pushes his cock into her wet and ready vagina from behind, reaching around her to hold both breasts.

Don tells Marian, "You're so tight, you feel great."

She tells him that he feels perfect, too. "You just fill me up. Move it in there, let me feel you moving fast and hard."

Diane just stays in position, her legs spread, her already hot and glistening vagina needing a cock, so Rob steps in, crawls up between her legs and pushes his way in. "Fuck, bro," she says, "This is just perfect."

Isn't there some old adage that says something positive about the family that plays together?

ainu
ainu
269 Followers
12