A Sexy Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked up to the side of the bed next to Howard, she bent forward giving him a delicious view down her front. Her soft lips met his, he felt her tongue brush across his. She broke their kiss and then sat down on the side of the bed. She looked across at Linda and smiled.

'Good evening Howard, it's so nice to meet you at long last'

Howard frowned unsure who this was. Her face was familiar from somewhere but where.

"Howard, I would like you to meet Adele Darkstar" said Linda with a chuckle realising that Howard didn't know who she was.

As the name sunk in so Howard's cock twitched again, becoming stiff again in reaction to the realisation who she was and the memories of all the emails and sexy on line chats they had had over the last few months.

Linda got up off the bed and walked over to Adele, they put their arms around each other and their lips met, softly at first. But gradually their embrace and kisses became more passionate. Howard watched as Linda's hands wandered over Adele's body, taking in each gorgeous curve and caressing it.

Linda's fingers grasped the toggle of the zipper on the back of Adele's skirt and eased it down teasingly slowly. Not breaking their kiss. Adele sensed it's decent and her hands moved to Linda's body, her petite hands massaged Linda's ample breasts, arousing her nipples.

They were in their own world now, not ignoring him, but performing for him and enjoying each other like never before.

Adele's skirt slid down her body and the silk pooled on the floor around her feet. They moved over to the bed and Linda lay down. Howard rolled over and kissed her.

'Oh baby this is a dream come true, seeing you both together here tonight'

"Just watch and enjoy....."

Adele kneeled down between Linda's spread legs, her tongue tracing a sexy path up her thighs and zeroing in on Linda's pussy. Linda's body trembled as Adele started to lap up Linda's pussy juices. Linda gasped and moaned as Adele carefully unfolded her pussy lips and probed at her pussy and clitoris with her strong tongue. Linda let out a shriek when Adele's tongue flicked her stiff clitoris, closely followed by Adele taking the tiny bud between her lips and sucking and teasing it with her tongue.

Adele knew the effect she was having on Linda and wanted to intensify the feelings to the point she had never experienced before. Linda started to let go as her orgasm built to the point she could no longer control herself. Adele brought Linda slowly back and hugged and kissed her as a sign of her love for her.

Howard loved to watch these two sexy women perform for him, but this wasn't a performance this was absolute love between these two creatures. He wondered if he really should be there. But his desires to watch them make love to each other captured his lust and desires so much, he just had to stay.

But Instead of just watching, Howard kissed Linda hard on her lips and let his hands roam over her body. Linda was now the centre of attention of these two loving people and she was losing control of her self, she did everything they wanted her to do. She wanted more pleasure and they were giving it to her.

Howard's fingers intertwined through Linda's shoulder length red hair, the two women were such a lovely contrast. Linda turned to face him and their lips met once again. Their love for each other was more intense now than it had ever been. Linda could not understand why she loved these two people so much. Howard was quite a few years older than both Adele and herself, but he had such a young sexy mind and a very open one too, that his free and easy spirit came through. He would do anything in bed to please these two women, anything.

Linda realised she had to share Howard with Adele and she whispered in his ear to give her some more loving. He moved down the bed and turned his attention to Adele.

The look in their eyes spoke volumes, they wanted each other so badly, but Adele didn't want Linda to feel left out and Linda sensed this. Having recovered from the huge orgasm that Adele had just given her, Linda sat up and watched as Adele and Howard kissed each other.

Their moves were like those of two sex hungry animals, making the most of what time they might have together as if their lives depended on it.

Howard moved his hands over her body, feeling each of those lovely curves he had only previously seen in a photograph, which hadn't shown her face. Her skin was so soft and silky smooth to touch his caresses where sending shivers up Adele's back, their kisses as intense as ever.

Linda caressed Howard's cock, which was as stiff as before and slick with juices and ready to plunge in to Adele's pussy. He rearranged Adele until her head was down on the bed and her arse high enough. Then slowly and gradually Howard nudged the expanded head of his cock in to Adele's pussy, she let out a low groan as she felt the ripples on his shaft slide between her pussy lips and sink in to the depths of her wetness. Oh that felt nice, Howard grinned and chuckled as he pushed in and then slowly eased his cock out, leaving just the head in her pussy.

It was Linda's turn to watch, as she saw the older man take her young lover from behind. Oh boy she could tell he was an experienced lover, the way he treated her and Adele and the enjoyment on her face showed.

Howard reached under Adele's body to tease her nipples. He playful twisted them between his fingers, she let out a yelp and he smacked her arse cheeks, they glowed under his hands, but Howard felt the flow of her pussy juices around his cock increase and he knew she was enjoying being punished.

Holding her hips he pulled her back on to his cock, making sure he went to his full depth each time, showing her the length and size of his cock with each long and powerful stroke.

Linda came up behind Howard now and lay her body across his back, he felt her nipples poking in to his hairy back, her weight, although light added to his in his plunges in to Adele's pussy.

Howard twisted his head sideways to meet Linda's kisses whilst still fucking Adele. Adele was now pushing back hard and fast to try and reach her orgasm even quicker. Howard loved the feeling of a woman taking herself on his cock.

Howard told Linda to lick Adele's pussy. She slid her head under Adele and watched Howard's cock sliding in to Adele, stretching her pussy lips around the girth of his shaft. She knew her job and moved her head upward between Adele's spread legs and licked at her pussy and clitoris. Adele let out a shriek as Linda made contact with her clit, but this didn't do anything to slow Howard down... He felt Linda's tongue on his shaft and she managed to get her fingers around part of his shaft, picking up their lubrication.

Then she aimed for Howard's arse, she knew the effect it would have on him and how Adele would suffer/benefit... she slid her finger in to his arse and as she thought, Howard let out a growl as if a wolf had sunk it's teeth in to his body. His cock seemed to expand and Adele cried out for more and for him to fuck her harder.

Linda was determined to bring these two lovers to their orgasms and with her tongue on Adele's clitoris and her fingers teasing Howard's arse and balls she stepped things up a notch until Howard lost complete control. He leaned forward, trying to escape Linda's fingers, he pushed even deeper in to Adele and his teeth bit in to her soft bony shoulder as she cried out as he came, sending spurts of spunk rocketing up the shaft of his cock and flooding Adele's pussy.

He continued to pump in and out faster and faster, determined to continue through the pain barrier. He released Adele's shoulder from his grip. Linda got out of the way fearful that she could get crushed. Adele's cries were becoming higher and higher, as first she hit one orgasm and then another and another. She didn't want Howard to stop, but he realised he was close to the limit of his heart rate and he finally pushed in to Adele with one last powerful thrust and then held her body tight to his in a bear hug.

They fell to one side still closely coupled together, they were still panting and Adele sobbing from the shear scale of her orgasms.

Linda hugged them both, she had never seen such a sight before, she would remember it for a long time to come.

Linda poured them each a drink and they all replaced some vital fluids. They lay on the bed, Linda in the middle with Howard and Adele each side of her. They were exhausted and wasn’t long before they all drifted off to sleep.

Howard woke in the night to go to the loo and when he returned to the bed he noticed how Linda and Adele were asleep in each other’s arms. He took the quilt off the spare bed and covered their bodies, neither of them stirred and they looked so contented together. He wondered how many times they had both shared the same bed.

Smiling at the young lovers entwined in each other’s arms so naturally he placed an extra large order for breakfast in his room with the night porter and then he returned to the bed and drifted back to sleep.

Howard wasn't sure what the time was when he next woke, what he did know was that the two delightful creatures he had made love to last night were wide awake under the covers, taking turns to suck his cock and balls. They were doing an excellent job as his cock was straining for attention to be surrounded.

Linda straddled his body and sank her pussy down on to his cock, she had a lovely tight pussy and his cock fitted it like it was a made to measure velvet glove. She was full of energy and she bounced up and down his shaft whilst at the same time she teased her own clitoris. Adele lowered her pussy down on to Howard’s tongue. Her juices were in full flow and he lapped them up with great joy. Clearly these two had been playing well before they woke him up.

His tongue sought out her clitoris causing her to moan he pulled her arse cheeks apart and used his tongue around her puckered opening. She loved the feeling of his tongue in such a naughty place.

Adele and Linda both kissed each other and teased each others breasts and nipples whilst still getting attention from Howard. They were both building up to an orgasm. Adele fucking her self on Howard’s stiff tongue. Whilst Linda gyrated her body around on Howard’s cock stirring up the insides of her pussy and putting pressure on her clit until it was too much, she pressed down hard causing Howard to spurt his spunk deep into her pussy.

Linda collapsed forward in to Adele's arms, she lifted up slightly to let Howard rest. He groaned from the lovely feelings tingling through his cock and balls. They felt drained.... for now at least. The efforts of these two darlings in the last 12 hours had made certain of that.

He left them comforting each other with their arms around each other, whilst he went for a shower. He got out refreshed and then Adele and Linda showered together. Although there were a lot of giggles and sighs coming from the bathroom. When Howard went to investigate he found them pleasuring each other with soapy fingers, their slippery bodies pressed against each other.

Oh he wished he had a digital video camera with him to record the whole scene. But the memory of this night was not going to fade in a hurry for any of them.

His attention was distracted by breakfast arriving on a wheeled trolley. He called through to the bathroom and the pair of them came scampering out in bath robes. They may have satisfied their hunger for sex and each other for a little while, but their groaning tummies needed some food.

They all helped themselves to different things off the trays. Adele loved fruit first thing in the morning and she dived in to the fruit bowl and created herself a fruit salad for breakfast. They all enjoyed some orange juice and coffee.

Adele took the bowl of strawberries and opened her bath robe and spread her legs. Howard watched as Adele took one of the ripe berries and dipped it in to her pussy coating it with her juices before feeding it to Linda. Linda's eyes closed as she tasted the mixture of Adele's juices and the strawberries.

'Oh Adele that's the best sort of strawberries and cream'

Adele repeated her actions and this time she fed the strawberry to Howard, who loved the taste. Just a delicious mixture, one that you would not find on any menu.

Linda then spotted a banana in the bowl, she couldn't resist looking straight in to Howard’s eyes with the most seductive and sultry look as she unzipped the banana. She stretched her lips around the fruit and slid it in to her mouth as if it was a large cock, her eyes flirted with him as she slipped it in and out, coating it in her silva. Howard and Adele watched her as she deep throated the fruit. It was a lovely act and one that he was sure she had done before to tease her boyfriends.

Before they all got carried away again, Howard asked....'How are you two getting home?' Not that he was quite sure where home exactly was... neither of them answered they just looked at each other. It was then that Howard turned to Linda with a puzzled look on his face.

“Just a thought Linda”, He asked, “What happened to your husband?”

Linda smile back at him..

“Oh he has a business meeting in Paris early in the morning so he took the night flight over and is stopping in a hotel in the city ready for an early start. He will be gone for about 2 days; maybe longer.”

'Well I have my car outside, how about a ride with me?' Adele and Linda both agreed that it made sense, although Howard could see that Adele had slight reservations about the idea.

'OK I can drop you at a station if you prefer? But we are going to keep in touch the three of us aren't we?'

"Of course we are" agreed Adele "OK drop me at my house and you can then take Linda home"

Howard and Linda both looked at each other with a lustful look in their eyes and agreed to the plan.

Adele and Linda slipped back to their rooms to put on fresh clothes, whilst Howard sorted himself out and his room. There were clothes spread all over the place....Adele's and Linda's included.... He still had Linda's thongs in his jacket pocket... a trophy... he added Adele's and then placed the rest of their clothes in two neat piles so they could quickly pack them into their cases.

He was ready to leave and they all met in the foyer, he settled all of their bills on his company credit card, which caused a raised eyebrow from the receptionist, who was about the same age as Howard... She looked across at Adele and Linda who were chatting together, but Adele couldn't stop touching Linda on the arm and knee.

The bill settled they walked together outside and put their cases in to the trunk of the Jaguar that Howard had hired. Adele took the back seat whilst Linda sunk in to the front seat, she loved the feeling of the leather against her body. She lowered the seat and reclined it slightly as Howard fired up the engine. The V8 burbled as he moved the gear selector in to drive and with a gentle increase of the throttle, the car moved off, crunching the gravel under it's tyres before joining the road towards the motorway to head south. Cruise control engaged the car ate up the miles, whilst the stereo played some Chillout tracks off a CD Howard had in his bag.

Howard was recalling the events of the last 12 hours or more and it all appeared to be like a dream that surely would come to an end. Little did he know that the end of his delightful encounter with one of the two lovely girls was still more than 24 hours away.

Adele leaned through the open window of the car, as Howard pulled her overnight luggage from the boot, and kissed Linda a fond farewell. Their lips met in a long, drawn out, passionate kiss before Adele finally broke the contact and whispered into Linda’s ear;

“Have fun sweetheart. I’ll see you again soon.”

The cheeky look in Adele’s soft brown eyes told Linda that she had already read her thoughts so accurately.

Howard kissed Adele goodbye and told her he hoped he would see her again; she smiled at him and replied that he would. No doubt about that.

As Adele disappeared through her front door Howard eased the car into gear and headed for Linda’s house a few miles away. Pulling up outside he climbed from the car, opened the door for Linda and placed her case on the step outside of her home. He turned and kissed her affectionately.

“I hope our paths will cross again baby?” It was a question more than a statement.

Linda smiled sexily at him as she put the key in the lock.

“Oh it will hon. Sooner than you think.” The door opened and she stepped inside.

“And if you have the energy left I prefer my breakfast in bed.”…..To be continued.

*************

With thanks to my co-authors and kind friends Linda and Howard, without them this story would not have been published.

12