A Sexy Weekend at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,002 Followers

As Megan moaned even louder, Susie clamped her mouth over her pussy and sucked hard on her, before pumping her tongue in and out of her wanton body. Mike moved beside Susie, reaching over to suck Megan's hard nipple into his mouth. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Ian do the same. Megan held them to her, her body writhing at the attention it was getting, at the hands and mouths on her, inside her.

Mike felt Susie's hand on his still damp cock. She stroked and squeezed him, reaching out to do the same to Ian, her fingers barely long enough to wrap around his thick cock, her mouth and tongue still pleasuring Megan.

Megan came almost straightaway, her back arching up as she cried out, as Susie sucked her juices wetly from her pussy while Ian and Mike sucked on her ripe breasts, her chest heaving as her orgasm rushed through her.

Ian and Mike were hard again by now, from Susie's touch, from Megan. Susie licked softly at Megan's pussy before leaning up to kiss her, her face wet with her juices.

"Lets go upstairs," she whispered, kissing them each quickly.

She stood up and reached for Ian and Mike's cocks, leading the way. They watched Susie go upstairs, and then Megan. They watched their firm asses rocking from side to side, a delightful glimpse of pussy on view between their wet thighs with every step. Susie hesitated at the top of the stairs, and then led the way into Ian and Megan's room.

She threw herself on the bed, and held out her arms to them. Ian crossed the room quickly and joined her, rolling Susie on top of him as they kissed, as their hands explored, as they pressed their bodies together. Mike turned to his Mum, and she stepped into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck, her voluptuous body pressed to his.

They kissed softly, almost tenderly, as they enjoyed the warmth, the feel of each other after the excitement, the intensity, of what had just happened downstairs. Slowly their tongues came into play, slipping and sliding over each others lips, before Megan slipped hers onto Mike's mouth. He sucked on her gently, his hands roaming down her back, over her ass, until he held both her cheeks and pulled her tight to him.

She groaned and pushed her hips hard against him, her wetness smearing across Mike's stiff cock as her tongue thrust into his mouth. They kissed and rubbed their bodies together, moans escaping their lips as her pussy ground against her son's rigid cock. They separated briefly as Mike reached for her full breasts, for her hard nipples, while Megan stroked his cock, pulling on him, cupping his tight balls in her hands as they both murmured appreciatively.

She dropped slowly to her knees, licking and kissing and sucking and biting her way down Mike's chest and belly before settling on his cock. She sucked him into her mouth, her full lips sliding erotically along Mike's shaft as she swallowed most of his length before easing back until just his cock head was caught between her lips, her tongue massaging the tip.

She repeated this, slowly, seductively, building up the tension in Mike's balls. Her hands were on his ass, probing, rocking his hips backwards and forwards as he fucked her hungry mouth, his eyes on hers as she looked up at him. After a few exquisite minutes of this, he pulled Megan to her feet, wanting to fuck her mouth, but wanting her hot pussy even more. They kissed again, urgently, and then crossed to the bed.

They paused, looking at Ian and Susie. Susie was on her back now, her Dad's long, hard cock buried deep inside her. His lips were wrapped around her nipple, her breast, while he fucked her with long, slow strokes, her pussy lips clinging wetly to his shaft as he moved. Mike watched intently as his Dad's thick cock slid in and out of his sister, her engorged lips stretched around him, his heavy balls nestling against her ass as he penetrated her as deeply as he could with each stroke.

Megan pulled him down onto the bed beside her. Mike lay alongside her, leaning over her to kiss her mouth, before sucking gently on her tongue, her lower lip, before sliding down to kiss her neck, her shoulder, her breast. He moved over her and kissed his way down her deep cleavage, loving the taste, the feel, of her. He moved across to her nipples, sucking the taut, puckered flesh into his mouth, swirling his tongue around her aureoles as he moved from one to the other.

Megan moaned softly as he sucked her nipple one last time before moving his mouth down to her belly. He licked around her navel, before kissing his way over her tight pubic hair towards her pussy.

He knelt at the end of the bed, and gazed down at her pussy, her clit. She pulled her knees up towards her breasts, opening up her body to him even more. His eyes followed the line of her pussy, from the hard, prominent nub of flesh that was her clit, past her succulent pussy lips, and down to her ass with the tight little entrance surrounded by small ridges of flesh.

Mike leant forward and licked her from top to bottom, moving along her body, licking, exploring, probing, his Mum with his tongue, before kissing and licking his way back up again. She pushed her hips up towards him as he sucked and nibbled on one pussy lip and then the other, before sucking them both into his mouth, his tongue pumping into her hot, wanton body. He reached up for her breasts, rubbing and pulling gently on her long nipples while he enjoyed her pussy, while her moans got louder.

Mike felt a hand on top of his. He looked up to see Susie reaching out. He moved his hand down onto Megan's hips so that Susie could caress her full breasts, both of then moaning softly at the attention they were getting.

Megan and Susie came almost at the same time, their cries building, getting louder, and then bursting out of them as their pleasure erupted. As Megan got more and more excited, she held Mike's head, grinding her pussy against his mouth, his face, as her juices pouring from her. Beside them, Ian buried his cock deep inside his daughter.

Mike licked Megan's pussy, sucking her juices from, and then crawled back up the bed, his still erect cock dragging across her legs. He quickly plunged his cock into her waiting pussy, leaning down to suck hard on her dark nipples as he held himself deep inside her, as she cried out again. He pumped into her slowly, his balls aching for release, but he wanted to hold on, to prolong the pleasure, the agony.

Mike kissed Megan hard on the mouth, and then held her to him, both of them rolling over so that they were close to Ian and Susie, their bodies touching. As Ian and Susie watched, Megan drew herself up onto her knees and leant over Mike, offering him her full, ripe nipples, feeding them to him one at a time, while he held her hips and fucked her hot pussy.

Megan arched her back, her ass high in the air, her breasts pressed to Mike's chest, their lips crushed together, Mike's cock driving into her body. He pumped into her, his ass bouncing off the bed as he fucked her hard, as her juices poured from her pussy onto her thighs, onto him.

The room echoed to their cries, Susie's the loudest of all as she came again, as Ian fucked her hard, as he fucked her to another orgasm and beyond, as her body was racked with pleasure. Ian yelled out, his body stiffening as his cock jerked inside his daughter, as he filled her with his thick cum.

Mike fucked Megan even harder, his balls on fire. The bed creaked as Ian moved away from Susie and knelt at their side. Mike watched as Megan twisted sideways a little and reached for husband, as she sucked his semi erect cock into her mouth, kissing and licking the cum and juices from him while their son fucked her, while their daughter watched them.

Susie moved to their other side before lying down to kiss her brother, to offer him her breasts, her nipples red and swollen from all the attention they had been getting. The room was quieter now, the only sounds those of soft sucking, of Mike's cock sliding in and out of Megan. But then Susie moved again, easing Megan a little more sideways so that she could straddle Mike's face and offer him her pussy.

Mike moaned into her soft, sexy flesh as he sucked her lips, her juices, into his mouth, the feel and taste of Ian's cum still on her. Susie reached for Megan, holding, caressing, her breasts. Megan cried out as Mike drove his cock harder, deeper, inside her. He reached for her ass, rubbing her puckered little hole as his hips jerked up, his balls unable to hold back any longer.

And then he came, fountains of cum gushing into Megan, her own juices mixing with his as she came again, her body tensing and then relaxing against him. Susie pressed her pussy against Mike's mouth, muffling Mike's cries as he plunged his tongue inside her, as another orgasm flooded her body.

Beside them, Ian pulled his now hard cock from Megan's mouth and stroked himself until the last of his cum shot out over Susie. Mike watched as his Dad's cum dribbled slowly down his sister's breasts before they all fell back onto the bed holding each other, exhausted at last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Susie woke up, it was already getting late. She stretched and rubbed her eyes, before rolling onto her side. She was in her own room, Ian asleep beside her. With a smile at her sleeping Dad, she relaxed back onto the bed and shut her eyes. A smile played across her face as she thought back to the previous night.

After they had all rested for a while, lying together on Ian and Megan's bed, they had begun to realise how hungry they were. They were soon downstairs, sat on the floor in the front room, sharing the food that Ian and Mike had been out to get earlier. Megan had quickly warmed it up in the microwave, while Ian opened a couple of bottles of wine.

They had sat around until the early hours, happily chatting and laughing, very aware of each other. When they did eventually go upstairs, it had seemed so natural for Susie to take her Dad's hand and lead him towards her room, while Mike had led their Mum towards hers.

Susie and Ian had made love slowly and gently, lying on their sides, their bodies rocking in unison as they kissed and caressed each other, as Ian's cock had slid easily in and out of his daughter's hot, young body until they shared their shattering climaxes. Afterwards they had slept, oblivious to the sensual moans echoing around the house as Megan and Mike enjoyed themselves.

Susie rubbed her eyes again, her body tingling as thoughts of the previous day filled her mind. Now fully awake, she rolled back towards Ian, thinking about waking him up, but stopping when she heard sounds from downstairs. She climbed carefully out of bed, grabbed her silky gown, and headed downstairs.

As she moved downstairs and across the hallway, her gown flapping loosely around her legs, Susie heard her Mum and brother talking and laughing quietly as they moved around the kitchen. As Susie reached the doorway, and was about to call out to them, they went quiet, their talk and laughter stilled as Megan stepped into her son's arms, as their mouths crushed together.

Susie stood silently in the doorway, watching as they kissed, as their hands moved easily over each other's bodies. They slipped the robes they were wearing off each other, pushing them off each other's shoulders so that they slid down their arms to fall into a pool around their feet. As they continued kissing, Megan reached for her son's rapidly hardening cock as he held her hips and backed her against the kitchen table.

Mike's cock bobbed in front of him as he helped Megan onto the edge of the table. He stepped between her knees, both of them moaning softly as he pressed his cock against her pussy, as she took him into her body again. Megan stretched her arms out behind her, leaning back a little and thrusting her breasts upwards for Mike's eager mouth.

Susie cupped her breasts, rubbing her nipples gently as she watched her Mum and brother together, wanting to join them but unable to move, her eyes locked on them. She gasped as Mike pulled out of Megan, his cock, slick with his Mum's juices, jutting out from his firm, muscular body. Megan stood up quickly and turned, giving Susie a perfect view of her ass and pussy as she leant over the table.

Mike stepped behind her, driving his cock back into her waiting pussy. He held his Mum's hips, holding her tight as he began to fuck her hard and deep, pushing her against the table with every driving thrust.

Susie wasn't even aware of Ian until he was behind her, naked, his hard cock pressing the cool silk of her gown into the tight cleft between her firm cheeks. For a moment Ian watched with Susie, but as Megan began to cry out, Ian pulled Susie away, leading her back into the hallway. He sat down on the stairs, his knees wide apart, his cock standing upright. With a groan, Susie dropped her gown on the floor and straddled him quickly, her wet pussy sliding down his cock until he was embedded deep inside his daughter's body.

They fucked urgently, Susie bouncing up and down on her Dad's cock as he caressed her ass, as a finger slipped inside her, as he sucked her nipples, as he kissed and nipped her breasts. They fucked in time to the deepening moans echoing around them from the kitchen until all four of them seemed to cum at the same time.

Megan cried out as Mike drove his cock into her the final time she needed for her climax to erupt through her body. Mike leant back, crying out as he held his cock deep inside her, as he held his Mum's hips and pulled her back onto his cock, his cum pouring into her in a thick torrent.

Susie and Ian kissed frantically as they came, Susie pushing down on him, taking his cock as deep inside her as she could, feeling his warmth spreading through her body as his cum filled her, mixing with her juices as waves of intense pleasure rocked her body, leaving her limp in her Dad's arms.

Slowly, Ian and Susie unwound their arms from each other and stood up. They shared a lingering kiss before heading towards the kitchen, still naked. Megan and Mike went to them quickly, hugging and kissing them. Still naked, the four of them started to get some breakfast ready. It took them a long time, as they moved around the kitchen constantly reaching out to each other, stopping to share kisses and caresses.

They ate breakfast quickly, their hunger catching up with them again. Later, as they sat sipping at mugs of coffee, Megan was very quiet as she thought back over the last twenty four hours, as she thought about what had happened. Yesterday, she wouldn't have dreamed of what she now felt, but know she was sat naked, with her family, her pussy full of her son's cum.

"Let's go back upstairs," she said quietly.

Ian led the way, Mike walking up the stairs behind his naked Mum and sister, enjoying the view far too much to be in a rush. As they all followed Ian into the main bedroom, Susie turned and glanced at Mike, both of them thinking the same thing.

As Susie reached out to her Dad, Mike caught hold of Megan's hand. They led their parents to the bed, sitting them down next to each other before dropping down onto their knees in front of them. Megan pulled her legs back a little as Mike reached under her ass and licked slowly along her pussy. Ian moaned as Susie stroked his rapidly hardening cock before licking slowly up and down his shaft.

Ian and Megan twisted towards each other to share a hungry kiss as their children licked and sucked and kissed their cock and pussy. Ian reached for Megan's breasts, caressing her as their tongues danced across each other. Megan moaned softly as Mike rubbed his tongue across her clit before sucking on her, Ian moaning as Susie sucked his balls one at a time before sliding her lips as far down his shaft as she could.

Susie leant over and quickly shared her Mum's pussy with her brother while she stroked her Dad's cock. Megan groaned and reached for them as their tongues swirled around her clit and pussy, both of them somehow reaching her at the same time. Susie moved then, crawling between her Mum's wide spread legs to join her brother. But it wasn't for long -- after sharing their Mum for a few minutes, Mike moved away to kneel in front of Ian.

Megan's eyes flew open with disappointment as Mike's mouth left her - and then opened even wider as she saw her son taking his Dad's thick, hard cock into his mouth. They all moaned as Mike sucked on his Dad's cock, his tongue swirling around the cock head that seemed to almost fill his mouth. His head bobbed up and down as Ian stretched his arms out behind him and pushed his rigid cock upwards to meet his son's mouth as his lips slid up and down his shaft.

Susie rubbed her own clit as she drove her tongue into her Mum's pussy. Megan writhed underneath her daughter, reaching for her and pulling her hard to her, grinding her pussy against Susie's eager mouth. She was on fire, her body rocked by the physical pleasure Susie was giving, and by what she was seeing as Mike continued to suck his own Dad's cock.

With a groan she came, her juices flooding Susie's mouth as waves of pleasure crashed through her body. She closed her eyes as at first Susie fucked her pussy with her tongue, prolonging the pain and pleasure that filled her, before lapping gently at her pussy and clit as her Mum relaxed again.

Megan opened her eyes just in time to see Ian tensing beside her, and then Mike swallowing frantically as his Dad's cum erupted into his mouth. Susie reached over and stroked her Dad's cock, forcing more cum into her brother's mouth. Mike swallowed some cum, but yet more escaped from the corners of his mouth as he sucked Ian's softening cock. And he kept still more cum in his mouth for his Mum and sister as he leant over and shared long, sensual kisses with each of them in turn.

They were all quiet for a moment as they each took in what had just happened, what they had done, what they had seen. And then Mike and Susie were on the bed with their parents, all of their hands reaching out, their mouths licking and kissing and sucking. Susie and Mike came minutes later, Mike as his sister and Mum shared his cock, Susie as Ian used his mouth and tongue on her clit and pussy.

They stayed in the bedroom for hours, sharing and enjoying each other. They did what they wanted, what they needed, learning as they went. Susie and her Mum shared and swapped cocks, while Ian and Mike shared Susie and Megan. They watched as Susie and Megan moved easily into a "69", bringing each other to crashing climaxes before watching Mike and Ian do the same.

Megan laid back, sucking Ian's cock as her children shared her pussy. She carried on sucking as Mike fucked his sister from behind, driving her harder onto their Mum's pussy with every thrust. Meagan and Susie shared Mike's cock, beckoning Ian to join them. They played with each other, and with their toys, learning more and more ways to give pleasure.

Susie and Megan knelt up, reaching out to hold onto the end of the bed, their breasts swaying, their asses in the air as Ian and Mike fucked them. They leant together and kissed sensually as Mike and Ian swapped over repeatedly until they came, spraying their cum over the backs and asses of their Mum and sister, of their wife and daughter.

When at last they were exhausted, they decided to dress and get some fresh air. They drove out to a forest a few miles out of town and walked together, enjoying each other's company, enjoying their new found relationship, which they all felt was complete at last. The only cloud was that Susie had to go back to university that night.

As they settled into the car for the short journey home, Mike eased Susie into his arms in the back, while Megan leant over to Ian. They shared kisses, Susie and Mike, Megan and Ian. Mike caressed his sister's breasts through her clothes as their tongues moved across each other, as she rubbed the growing bulge in his jeans.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,002 Followers