A Sexy Weekend at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,002 Followers

In the front, Ian gasped as Megan dragged his cock from his jeans -- and then broke their kiss so that she could drop her head into his lap, and suck on him. After a moment, she spoke, her words muffled by Ian's cock.

"Take us home," she told him, her head bobbing up and down.

Megan sucked hard as Ian tried to drive. He came quickly, his cum filling Megan's mouth just as they drove back into town. She pushed his cock back into his jeans, cum still dribbling from him, and sat back, a wicked grin on her face. Behind them, Susie and Mike had watched, her hands on his bulge, his inside her skirt, rubbing her wet pussy gently through her thong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They stumbled out of the car and into the house, falling over each other to get inside. They headed straight upstairs, shedding clothes as they went. Megan reached the bedroom first. She turned, and grabbed Mike, who by now was naked, his cock jutting out, long and hard. She pushed him towards the bed, demanding that he fuck her as she threw herself on top of him.

Mike gasped as Megan ground her hot body against him, his cock pressed hard to her pussy. He reached down and dragged her knickers to one side as Megan pulled her knee up higher alongside him. He thrust upwards, driving his cock deep into her body. Megan moaned with relief as she felt Mike's cock stretching her, filling her, driving into her.

Susie was naked as well by now, kneeling at the side of Mike and Megan. She reached out and pulled her Mum's blouse and bra away from her body. Megan cried out as her breasts sprung free, as Mike and Susie reached for them. She leant forward, offering her swollen, wanton nipples to her children's hungry mouths.

Ian was watching, sat naked in the chair opposite the end of the bed, his cock in his hand. Despite his recent orgasm, he was already getting hard, pre cum dribbling from the tip of his cock. He watched as Mike reached for his Mum's ass, and then tore her knickers away, leaving her naked. Ian gasped, his hand moving faster, as he watched Mike's thick cock spearing into Megan, his thick shaft spreading her lips apart, opening her pussy wide for him.

His attention was distracted as Susie moved. She was leaning forward, her ass in the air towards him, her hands and mouth reaching for Mike and Megan, touching, kissing, sucking. As he watched her, Susie's hand appeared between her own legs, her fingers thrusting into her pussy. Ian's eyes flicked back to Megan, to her tight ass winking at him, to her hot, wet pussy, to Mike's cock driving into her.

But then his view was obscured by Susie as she moved behind her Mum and brother. She reached up, and slowly ran her hands over Megan's taut ass, her fingers moving towards the tight crack between her cheeks. She traced a line over Megan's tight, puckered hole, and then downwards towards her pussy.

She ran her fingers over Mike's cock, feeling the strength of his shaft as it pumped into their Mum. She reached for his balls, cupping and squeezing them as she leant forward, her tongue following the same route over their bodies as her fingers had.

Ian moved quickly to stand at the end of the bed, his cock rock hard now. He reached for Susie, holding her hips, and guided his cock into his daughter's wanton pussy. He slid into her quickly, pushing her forward onto Megan and Mike. They all cried out, Megan and Mike as Susie's mouth licked and sucked, as they fucked, Susie as Ian filled her, Ian as he reached deep inside her.

Susie came almost straightaway, her body on fire from what she had done and seen in the car, what she was doing and seeing now. Her hot juices exploded around Ian's cock, sending a surge of pleasure through her body. She thrust her tongue inside Megan, sending more pleasure through both of them, before she moved to one side.

Ian moaned in frustration as Susie moved away, his cock coming out of her with an audible "pop". He saw the juices leaking from her, glistening on her smooth thighs. She turned quickly and reached for him, grabbing his wet cock, sucking him quickly before pulling him towards the others. He knelt on the end of the bed and shuffled forward, Susie guiding his cock towards Megan, towards her already full pussy.

They all gasped at what happened next. Ian, as Susie held his slick cock against Megan, as he pressed forward. Megan, as she felt Ian's hardness against her pussy, and then slowly sliding inside her. Mike, as he felt Ian's cock touching his, just the tip at first and then his whole length as his Dad's cock slid into his Mum's pussy alongside his own. And Susie, as she guided and cajoled, as she watched it happen, as she reached out to them all.

Ian and Mike fucked Megan together, quickly building up a rhythm as they drove their cocks together into her wanton pussy. Mike's cum exploded inside his Mum minutes later, his balls contracting painfully as they emptied. Even after he had cum, he continued to drive his cock upwards into her pussy, matching his Dad thrust for thrust.

Megan screamed as she came. She slumped forward onto her son, her body overwhelmed by the series of powerful orgasms crashing through her as Ian continued to pound into her pussy, holding Mike's cock inside her.

With a roar, Ian came. His cum filled Megan's pussy, mixing with her juices and his son's cum until he pulled out off her, the rest of his cum spraying in endless jets over Megan's ass, and then over Susie's breasts and face as she moved in front of him. They slumped on the bed together, gasping for breath, the air heavy with the scent of their sex as they all reached out to hold each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Susie gave Mike and her Mum a lingering, sensual kiss each before following Ian out to the car. She turned and waved, just in time to see Mike snake an arm around their Mum, his hand sliding down to softly caress her ass. She climbed into the car and smiled across at Ian, reaching over to kiss him and squeeze his thigh before they drove off.

They talked as they drove, both knowing that nothing had changed between them, that what they had remained as special as it always been. The roads were quite quiet as it was a Sunday evening, and so they made good time on the journey. When they arrived, they shared a kiss in the darkness of the car before they grabbed Susie's bag and headed into the house she shared with other students.

Susie popped her head around the door of the lounge and announced her return, before quickly leading Ian upstairs. They had both meant to keep their farewell short, but as soon as the door was closed behind them they were in each others arms. Naked, they made love gently, slowly, on Susie's narrow bed.

Afterwards, Susie sat up in bed, her breasts tilted upwards as she watched Ian dress. She went to him naked when he was ready to leave. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her, his hands softly caressing her ass.

"I'll see you in a few weeks," he reminded her, before adding mischievously, "We all will...."

She kissed him softly, and then rested her head on his chest.

"That's the good thing about University -- you get long holidays," he teased her, trying to lighten the moment.

They both thought back to the last time Susie had been home for her break between terms. It had been so hard -- the secrecy, wanting, needing, each other. But now, everything was different.

"Perhaps we could go away, the four of us," Susie suggested, looking up at her Dad.

"Mmmmm," he murmured, "How about a long weekend in the sun..."

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,002 Followers