A Shell of A Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tone of voice became softer as she looked up at me with those big brown eyes. She continued to fondle my privates, almost whispering at me.

"You've been teased before, haven't you? Haven't you?" she asked

At this point, I was so humiliated, I was almost on the verge of tears, "Yes, yes I have."

"What happened? Tell me about it Sweetness"

"Not much to tell. I was on holidays in Greece and I was on the beach. I met this girl and we hit it off. After a while, she wanted to go skinny dipping. When she saw that I wasn't packing, she, she, she told me to get lost."

"She was right to Frankie. She could never want you, real women want real men. And you aren't a man. Not with what you got dangling between your legs. You don't even deserve to be called a man," at this point, Babs tightened her squeeze on my member, looking down at it she started to giggle, noticing my pre cum.

"Oh! Look at that! You're leaking. This is really turning you on isn't it? Yeah? You sick little faggot," she teased.

I could feel it gathering in my loins, this was working. I was nearing the edge, I was almost there. It's not quite what I had in mind, but at least she was tugging on my raw wiener. That's when she asked me something that took me completely by surprise.

"How about guys? Guys have laughed at it too, haven't they?"

"In high school, yes." I responded.

"Did you like it? Did you like being teased in school?" she asked

"mph! yes. I did." I admitted

Babs started laughing, "I knew you were a faggot! Did they call you names?"

"Yes Babs, they did."

"What did they call you?" she asked

"They called me baby dick. And not just in the locker room, out in the field, out in the hall, in front of girls. It was a name that stuck." This trip down memory lane had taken it's toll, like a tonne of bricks I started to sob in despair. "They ruined me. It was horrible"

"Well, in all fairness, I've seen babies with bigger dicks than you" Babs started laughing once more. She didn't seem to care that I was sobbing like a little girl. "Look at you, crying like a sissy" she added. "How can any woman respect someone like you? A little, stuttering, crying, sissy, masturbator!"

Perhaps to taunt me, Babs slowed down her pace, right down. This in turn denied me any pleasure, ending my impending explosion. Through my sobs, I grunted in sheer frustration.

"You want to sneeze don't you?" she asked

At the time, I didn't understand what she meant, "Sneeze?"

She explained, "Real men cum. Faggot sissies with girls dicks, sneeze..... Did all the girls in high school laugh at you?" she asked

"Yes, I told you, they all laughed at me. I would walk by a group of them and hear them giggling. They knew. They all knew. Needless to say, I wasn't popular in school. I was so lonely... maybe that's why I am the way I am today" I bit my lip in embarrassment as my cheeks turned three shades of red.

"So when I asked you why a good looking guy like you isn't married, you should have told me the truth. You should have said, 'because I have girls dick. It's the cutest little thing. It's good for nothing.' That's what you should have said. That's what you should have told me. Cause it's the truth. Isn't it?"

"yes, yes Babs, it's the truth. I have a girls dick. It's the cutest little thing and... its good for nothing." I said

"and you're a sissy" she added

"and I'm a little sissy" I repeated

"good girl!" Babs burst out laughing once more.

I looked down at her with pleading eyes, not sure if she was being serious or if this was just a game. I could not tell what was going on through her mind. But I could tell that she was enjoying this. She was getting off on teasing and humiliating me.

That's when Babs told me what I didn't want to hear, "I'm sure you know by now that we're not going to be having sex... ever. This body is off limits to you. You don't deserve it. No sex, no kissing, no touching... this isn't for you. This is for real men only and you; you are not a real man. You are a sissy. Sissies are only good for one thing; cooking and cleaning"

Babs arose from the sofa, keeping a tight grip on my little boner.

"Faggot sissies like having things shoved up their ass, boy have I got a treat for you!!" With that, she led me upstairs to her bedroom by my erect member.

Once we entered her room, she started barking orders at me.

"Get on the floor!"

I complied, getting down on my knees before her, not sure what to expect.

"On your hands and knees!" she barked.

I complied, getting down on all fours, like a dog.

With that, she pressed her right heel against the back of my head, "kiss the floor!!" My face was forced down onto the hardwood floor as I puckered up. "keep your ass up and your head down!"

I could hear the 'clickety-clack' of her heels as she walked off into the bathroom. I didn't move, I stayed down in that position not wanting to further disappoint or upset her.

I waited patiently until I heard the 'clickety-clack' of her heels once more. She walked over behind me. I could hear a weird fumbling rubbery sound... almost as if she were putting on a condom. My mind wondered as I pictured her putting a rubber on a dildo.

I squinted as I waited for the inevitable, the unthinkable. The deflowering.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

In fact, she was putting on a pair of surgical gloves. "Honeybunch, now were going to see how much of a sissy you really are.... This is called, milking the prostate"

Before I could react, she had shoved two fingers deep into my anus.

"Feel good in there faggot? You like that you sissy?" she asked.

I grunted in pain and... oddly enough, in pleasure, "oh! Babs!"

"Just relax. Enjoy this feeling in your man pussy." Babs had made it deep, deep into my asshole. She started to rotate and twist her hand in a clockwise motion, massaging my prostate. The sensation was so incredible; I can barley think of the words to describe it. Suddenly, I felt it again; that familiar feeling, gathering in my loins.

"You're such a sissy, you like things in your sissy cunt? Huh? Don't you? You like things in your cunt hole? In your man pussy?? Don't you?" she laughed

"mph!! yes! oh god! Oh Babs!" I grunted

"And to think I was going to let inside me.... At lease one of us got fucked tonight, right?" Babs added.

With her free hand Babs reached across, grabbing a tissue.

As she pounded my ass, she began to wrap the tissue around my little penis, firmly holding it in place 'milking' me as she continued to finger fuck my tight little asshole.

In a matter of seconds, this was all too much. This had taken it's toll. I let out a girlish screech and an audible groan as I climaxed, ejaculating into the tissue.

"Aiiiee!! Mpfgh!! Arhg!!! Oh yes! Oh god! Yeah! Mpft!!!" I guess I was a sissy. After all, what 'man' would let a woman do this to him?

"Good girl! That's it. That's a good little sissy" Babs chuckled to herself as if to say 'job well done'.

Slowly she extracted her fingers, and then the tissue.

At that point, I was so exhausted and spent that I collapsed to the floor, panting and exclaiming in disbelief. 'Had I just been violated by the girl of my dreams?'

"So tight. So very tight..... faggot," Babs continued to laugh as the humiliation, embarrassment and guilt had sunk in. I literally began to cry at that point, the lowest I had ever been.

"aww! Is the little sissy crying? What's wrong sissy?" she was mocking me.

Babs sat on the edge of her bed, looking down at my pathetic display. "You're such a looser." With that, she pat her legs motioning for me to get up on top of her. I looked up at her with confusion.

"It's time for your spanking. All sissies deserve to be spanked."

I don't know what came over me, but oddly enough I found myself conforming to her demands. Submissively, I arose from the floor and without question; I laid over her nylon clad legs on my stomach. I was her bitch. I wanted this. I wanted her to use me.

"This is going to hurt you... oh, so much" With that, she grabbed a fistful of my testicles, squeezing the life out of them as I screamed in horrific pain.

"Oh! Mpf! What are you doing?? Oh gawd!!!" I pleaded.

With her free hand, she proceeded to slap my bare ass.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Like thunderclaps. Powerful, slaps to my ass. She was incredibly strong.

In desperation, I made a stupid attempt to get off her lap. This in turn caused her to tighten her grip on my testicles.

"No! No! Stay! Bad sissy girl! Bad sissy!! No!!"

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I literally balled my eyes out, crying like a little baby.

"Oh god! stop! Please! Babs! Pleaaaaassee!!!"

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

I pleaded with her once more, "For godsake! At least let go of my---

"—your little eggs?" she teased.

"D,d, do you have any idea how much it hurts??!?" I whimpered.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

"Still hurt?" she mocked.

"Yes! Please!!" I pleaded. It was no use.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

"How bout now? Hurt still?" she teased

I knew what she was doing. The more I resisted, the worse this would be for me. I decided to play her game, "no, no Babs. May I have another?"

"Good girl. Now, no more crying, okay?"

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

After a good fifteen minutes, my ass had taken a good hard beating. It literally felt like it was on fire, but I wasn't fighting her. I had given up, I had completely surrendered and she was going crazy. She loved it, she loved squeezing my balls and slapping my ass. The ultimate humiliation.

And then, all of a sudden, she stopped. "There you go. All over babygirl... that wasn't so bad now was it?" she said.

"No Babs. No." I was still sobbing at this point.

"Stand up honeybunch." She ordered.

I climbed off her lap in a daze; my eyes were red as I'd been crying so damn hard. Babs looked down at my flaccid little member and smirked once more.

"I think you're ready now" she said standing before me, "Follow me." I followed her into her walk-in wardrobe. This wardrobe was massive, equally the size of my whole bedroom.

She led me through a labyrinth of her fancy frocks and casual outfits. "Stand here." she said, motioning for me to stand before a mirror.

There I was, completely naked: my ass pelted my eyes red and my flaccid little member completely introverted. She stood behind me, completely dressed, perfect make up, perfect hair, confident, strong and dominant. She began to rub my shoulders, slowly making her way over to my chest.

"Look at us." She said as I looked up at our reflection.

"I see me and my sissy maid." She smiled at my predicament as I looked up at her with fear and uncertainty.

She continued to rub my chest, "You don't need all this hair. Real mean have hair and you aren't a real man. You don't need this hair.... In fact, that's your assignment for me. I want you to shave your chest when you get home. Okay?" she said.

I nodded, 'yes'.

She continued, "While you're at it, shave your legs and your pubes. I want you clean. Got that?" she said.

I nodded once more, 'yes'.

"Mmmm, good girl. Now wait here, I have something for you."

Babs wondered off, leaving me there all alone, standing before my reflection. She had this power over me; I would do anything she asked of me, with no hesitation. Just to be in the same room as her was a dream come true. Despite the fact that things did not go as planned, I did spend the night with the girl of my dreams.... But things were just about to take a sharp turn in a completely different direction.

Several minutes passed before Babs came back. The look on her face was all too clear; she was excited and overjoyed about something. I knew she had something in store for me and I was more than happy to comply, whatever it was.

She held a scrunched up 'pink' outfit and a leather duffel bag. "You're perfect Frankie. The perfect one. I've been waiting for someone just like you." She said with such enthusiasm.

"I want you to put this on," she said as she unruffled the pink outfit. "It was my husbands. You see, he used to be my sissy maid. It was our little arrangement and it was perfect. However in time, he got jealous and acted out of line. In the end we ended up getting a divorce. I got the cars and the apartment, and now he lives in his mothers basement" she burst out laughing, "he's probably more pathetic than you."

She held up the outfit beside me, I turned three shades of red.

It was a short cotton Gingham Sissy Maids Outfit. Complete with a white frilly apron, a blue ribbon tie and a frilled lace hem. This was the ultimate emasculator.

"Y, you what? You want me to put that on?" I asked nervously.

"If you ever want to see me again dear" she replied.

She watched with wide eyes as I subserviently stepped into that humiliating little maids outfit. Needless to say, it was tight: very tight and short: very short. She gave me a helping hand as she proceeded to do up all the zips and ribbons and buckles.

"Awww!!! Don't you look adorable!!" she said

"why do you have this?" I asked

"It was my sissy ex husbands... now, it's yours."

With that, she opened the duffel bag "Its not complete yet."

To my horror, I was forced into a white garter belt, white stockings, white silk gloves and a long blonde wig. Yep, I sure as hell looked the part. "Oh my god!" I said in astonishment as I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I was a sissy. A complete and utter sissy.

"Just one more thing," she said reaching into the duffel bag.

She pulled out a pair of 10 inch stiletto heels.

One by one I was forced into these small, uncomfortable shoes. I looked up at the ceiling in utter humiliation as she buckled me up when all of a sudden I heard a 'click'.

I looked down and to my horror; she had 'padlocked' my right shoe on. The leather strap wrapped around the shoe was not coming off, which in turn meant that the shoe was not coming off. These shoes were not coming off until she said so.

"What are you doing?? What is that??" I asked in desperation.

"Now for the rules." She said ignoring my last question.

"Rules? What rules??" I asked.

"Rule number one: you don't speak unless you are spoken to. Rule number two: you are here to serve me and only me. Rule number three: you must do everything I say no matter what. This may include, cooking, cleaning, washing my clothes, driving me to the mall, serving drinks to my guests or.... pleasing my lovers."

I didn't know what to think, I didn't know what to make of all of this. But that crazy look in her eye got my blood racing. Before too long, I was sporting a modest little erection.

She noticed instantly, "oh, and no erections unless I say so" with that, THUMP!! she punched me in the balls with all of her might.

I collapsed to the ground, cupping my crotch, coughing and gasping in pain.

"Now, get up and do the dishes."

Of course after the pain subsided it was a breeze. It was even a little exciting. I was her sissy maid. I couldn't believe it. This was the most intense and erotic thing that had ever happened to me, I wanted to prolong it.

Alas, this wasn't what I had in mind.

For the rest of the evening, she ignored me.

First, I washed the dishes, then I sweeped and then I did her laundry. After that, I scrubbed the windows, cleaned the toilets and cleaned the showers. Needless to say, it was a very tiring evening. It was also a very uncomfortable evening, given the fact that I was wearing an outfit three sizes too small and shoes meant for a teenage girl.

At around 1:30am, she told me I was done for the evening.

"I want you back here tomorrow night at 8pm, sharp so you can do the rest of your chores," she said.

"Yes Babs." As I started to remove my outfit, she stopped me.

"What are you doing?" she asked

"huh?"

"You are my sissy bitch. I want to see you like this always. You will enter this apartment dressed like that and you will leave this apartment dressed like that!" she said.

"But, but, what if someone sees me in the hall---?"

"--- Are you complaining??? Cause if you are, there's the door. But if you leave under those circumstances, don't ever expect to see me again." She said.

I hung my head, defeated. She was right, more than anything I just wanted to serve her. "Sorry Babs....." I then remembered the lock on my shoes: I had to work tomorrow! I needed to get these shoes off! "Can you at least take off this padlock?" I asked.

"Why?"

"What about.... If I have to go out? Or go to---"

"—then you'll go in your sissy shoes." She was actually serious! I couldn't believe it.

"Now, scram. I'm tired and I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow."

So, I was forced out into the hall, dressed in my sissy outfit. It would have been embarrassing if I was caught like this, very embarrassing indeed.

As I reached my door, I came to a shocking realisation..... my keys were in my trousers back at her place. I couldn't get into my apartment! What was I to do?? This was quite a predicament I had gotten myself into.

I returned to her door, ringing her bell.... No answer. "Babs! I need me pants! I cant get into my apartment! Babs! Please!! Babs!!" I pleaded. Hell, even if she was awake, she wasn't going to answer. This was her game and she was serious. Deadly serious.

So I was locked out of my apartment on a cold night, dressed in a little itsy bitsy pink maids outfit. I weighed my options, thinking of the least embarrassing way to get access into my apartment. 'I could run outside and climb up through the fire escape, or I could run outside to a payphone and call a locksmith, or I could---'

Just as these thoughts were racing through my mind, the elevator doors flung open; filled with five middle aged cougar divorcees, all coming back from a night out on the town: Ms Bourke, Mrs O'Leary, Ms Diablo, Mrs Preston and Ms Guerra. They were all gobsmacked to see me standing there in the hallway, dressed like that. Dressed like a sissy faggot.

I started to explain, "I was locked out of my apartment, if I could use a phone that would be---"

This was too much for them as they all burst out into uncontrollable laughter. "I, I was at a costume party!!" I pleaded with them. In turn they took out their phones and started snapping photos. To my horror, this attention got me hot and bothered and soon, I was sporting a modest erection. I squeezed my legs together and cupped my crotch.... I must've looked so pathetic! I'm sure they all knew I was sporting wood, it was obvious and it was so damn humiliating. I had never been so embarrassed in all my life.

They were all laughing so hard, they were in tears "Please! I need to get back into my- please, I need to use a phone!" I pleaded once more.

An hour later, I was sitting in Mrs O'Leary's apartment waiting as she spoke with the locksmith outside, posing as the tenant of my apartment. Mrs O'Leary found it hysterical and assured me that 'my secret would be safe with her'. I'm pretty sure she thought I was queer. All things aside, I didn't care. I was glad she helped me out. "Well, well, well, no wonder I never see you with a woman!" she teased. I was too exhausted to explain, I just wanted to get out of those humiliating clothes.

Before too long, I was in my apartment desperately trying to remove my shoes. Yet no amount of trying was going to get me free. The shoes were not coming off. The leather strap wrapped around my right shoe was thick and tight, the padlock itself was a heavy duty model. 'No amount of trying was going to get these damn shoes off'. I was stuck with them and I had to go to work the next day! This was quite a predicament I had gotten myself into.