All Comments on 'A Shocking Awakening'

by asian_guys_are_hot

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Write about what you know

Stick to writing about orientations that you know about. If you have fantasies about incest then write about gay incest. I found it more than just a little unbelieveable that his step mother would need to borrow $40 to drive to their lake home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Facts were mixed up.

I don't normally leave negative crticism. However on this one I felt compelled to point one thing out. At the beginning of the story you pointed out that the only problem was going to be that he was gay. Then a few paragraphs later she was shocked by the fact that he was gay. Always proof read to make sure the time line and facts make sense. It is very difficult to get into a story when the facts don't add up and you have to keep trying to remember things so that they make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry

I didn't intend for it to come off as her knowing he was gay. It was just intended to inform the readers he was gay.

asian_guys_are_hotasian_guys_are_hotover 15 years agoAuthor
Most of this story

Most of this story is true.

For the commenter about the story not being believable because of the money for gas, it actually did happen.

I didn't say my step mother owned a lake home as you refered to it. She had a camper at a campground that is stored there during the winter. Most weeks she struggles along with her finances. One time she did need money for gas to head out to the campground.

Thanks for the feenback :) Hope you will give my next story a chance, all the feedback I get hopefully will help me write better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wait...

Not only did you imply that a 7-year old was working but the fact he knew he was gay at that age...not believeable or close to realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nice

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Apparently, this author decided that he didn't want to write erotica.3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous