A Short Four-Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to fuck her until she was lifeless heap, unable to take any more stimulation. He let her legs plop down onto the bed and pulled out of her overheated pussy and withdrew the vibrator from her ass. He moved her like a rag doll to the edge of the bed and placed a pillow under her stomach. He added more KY to the French tickler and spread her ass checks wide. She protested that she’d had enough, but he ignored her and pushed into her anus again, fucking her shallow, raking the latex protrusions across the ring of her tingling anus.

“Stop! Please stop!” she begged. “I can’t take anymore! Please John! Please!”

John stopped fucking her ass. He’d never used a French tickler on a girl’s butt before and wasn’t sure that it wouldn’t hurt her. He pulled the French tickler off and went into the bathroom and washed his pecker off. When he returned she was still in the same position, ass hanging off the bed, breathing heavily. He poured some KY into his hand and fist-fucked his semi-erect dick until he was hard again. He moved behind her and slipped his bare cock into her ravished vagina. She whimpered pathetically, “Oh noooooo…”

Her pussy felt like it was scalding hot to his unsheathed cock. His dick glided in and out of her dilated pussy, still gently contracting and throbbing. She didn’t protest, just whimpered a bit as he fucked her harder and harder. It pleased him when she started to thrust her hips back, meeting him stroke for stroke. The friction on his dick brought him closer and closer to his own climax, and when her pussy convulsed again in yet another orgasmic spasm, he let himself go, his big dick swelled even larger and exploded his cum deep inside her shuddering cunt, pumping stream after stream of potent screw-juice deep into her young body.

John collapsed on her back, allowing his well-worked prick to deflate while still firmly buried in her vagina. While he recovered, he savored the feel of her hot throbbing and pulsating pussy milking every last drop of cream from his cock. He shifted his weight and his limp dick plopped out with a wet sucking sound.

John studied the semi-prostrate girl bent over the edge of the bed. Her labia were inflamed and engorged, protruding lewdly as cum seeped from her red raw slit, forming a rivulet that ran down one leg before dripping into a puddle on the carpet.

“You are one fine fuck little girl,” he muttered to himself as he bent forward and kissed her worn out pussy. He wondered if he could manage to get it up again, and if he did, whether she could take another royal fucking. Even if he couldn’t get it up again tonight, he knew he would fuck her tomorrow and the next day and all day Monday before her parents returned that afternoon.

He had just buried his face between her hot wet pussy lips when the phone began ringing. He tried to ignore it. It rang four times and the answering machine picked up.

“Sandy? Pick up the phone Sandy.” It was Milton’s voice, a voice he often heard over the phone. “Sandy I told you to stay home! Damn it girl!” Milton’s voice muffled and faded as he spoke to someone else, “She’s not there, and I specifically told her to stay home, alone. What in the hell are we going to do with her? Well, if she can’t stay home when I tell her to, then by god she can live somewhere else…. I don’t want her around Kim and Rachael, I don’t want three sluts for daughters… That’s what she is… Don’t give me that crap. I know, I know, I’m just worried about her sisters. She made her choices, shit, fucking an entire… I don’t want to permanently damage our relationship, but she can’t stay.”

Sandy struggled over to the phone, leaving John with his face wet.

“Daddy? Daddy? I am home, Daddy,” she said weakly. “No, I was asleep… I know it’s early. I was tired… No, no one is here… I wish you wouldn’t be so mad at me… Do what?… Awwwwwww, do I have to?… Okay, okay, at the ticket counter… What time?… Oh shit!… I’m sorry Daddy, I meant shoot.… Yes, I’ll be there. Love you too Daddy, bye.”

John looked at her quizzically.

“I have to meet them at their resort. I’ve got a 10:30 PM flight tonight. Daddy’s got me a job interview first thing in the morning. The receptionist for some management company got hurt in an accident and will be out for several months. Dad told them that I could start Monday. Damn, I need to pack. Can you take me to the airport in an hour?”

John couldn’t believe it. Here he had this luscious young slut eager to fuck his brains out for the next three, four days and her daddy calls and ruins the weekend, not to mention dashing his plans for poking her on a regular basis over the next few months. Now she was suddenly to be unavailable to him.

“Ah crap!” he muttered in frustration. Tomorrow, she would only be a pleasant memory. Next week, she’d be fucking someone else.

“Yeah, yeah, sure. I’d rather fuck you all night baby, but if you need a ride, I’ll give it to you.”

“Thanks, John, you’re a sweetheart. It’s been fun. Maybe we can get together again sometime.”

END