All Comments on 'A Simple Case of Restitution'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Show Author

Playfull sensual word play that is appreciated - and what's cool is no body was a villian - no one got hurt - neat!

More please - with Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nice

but i wonder if mom told Gavin her son that she had to pimp herself out to pay for the tagging to rub it in to him what his spraying cost?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow!

A rarity (to me, at least) in this genre - an actual plot. And a happy ending, to boot. Well done!

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 19 years ago
Outstanding!

Very Very Good. Plenty of sex but in a nice way. Two lonely people

NamizujsNamizujsalmost 19 years ago
Could do a sequel, or series?

Lonely people getting together on a fluke of chance, could develop into something...

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really good!!

Engaging characters, very believable plot and good writing to all around. It is almost like she thought of it on the spot in their first meeting--nicely done. JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More Please

I enjoyed the story and your writing. I would like to see their relationship go further. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice story!

I like that he didn't force it at the start. There is a sadness about being alone, being lonely, looking for contact with another.

"We're just two lonely people in a loving frame of mind

We're just two lonely people that need the love we found"

(from "Two Lonely People" Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn)

Nice story and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
your fans need more

fantastic story, please do a sequal, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story but I got dropped at the end.

So far your stories are good reading. However, it would be nice if you would give them better endings. I hate being left wondering what may or may not happen next. I guess I am old fashioned but I really like things to end with the good guy getting the girl and the bad guy getting whipped.

northlandernorthlanderover 15 years ago
Excellent Story

Bazza

Excellent story, a real break from the cheating or wimpy spouses

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
kerb vs curb

How easy it is for woman to work their way from actually having to pay for anything to doing something natural. She isnt a mother, she is an enabling older sister. The son should do the work on the door or whatever the homeowner wants instead of the mother. He would not be so bored and uneasy if he had to work four to six hours a day after school. He lives in the house with the mother he can and should make money to pay expenses instead of his mother working two jobs.

DrallDrallabout 14 years ago
What A Fine Story!

Thanks!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good story, but...

I think that is a good story, but maybe too fast an directly to sex, no so much romance at the beginning, only a possibility at the end.

Anyway, i give 5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous