A Simple Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

Leona smiled, ‘No, I’m just fine, thank you,’ she replied reaching to put Dave’s arm around her waist. ‘I love it when you hold me close to you,’ she whispered in his ear and again wondered what it would be like to be held in Dave’s arms, moving to the music.

*.

Later that night, all the drinking began to take its toll. ‘Dave, let’s get these two hot honeys up and do some dancing.’ Ken laughed, pulling Mandy and Leona up next to him. ‘We’ll stand in front of you guys so nobody bumps into you,’ he smiled and leaned to give Leona a little kiss. Of all the girls’ that Dave had been with, Ken knew that he loved this one and if Dave fucked up, Ken would be forced to hurt him.

‘Hey buster! You making out with a pretty blonde right in front of me?’ Mandy laughed out and gently slapped Ken’s massive arm. ‘Dave, he’s trying to hit on your girl!’ She laughed again as Ken pulled her against his big body and she knew that he’d really want to use her good later. She couldn’t complain she’d been with Ken for just over two years and he’d never cheated on her once. However, he always flirted with other girls’ and gave Mandy a good hard fuck afterwards, she was sure he’d think of the girls’ while he did, but she didn’t care.

Dave laughed as he stood, pulling Leona into his arms, slowly rocking back and forth to the slow beat of the music. ‘He’s so dang big, I better hope I can sweet talk you away from him,’ he said moving his hardening penis against her trembling body. His loving hands roamed around her soft, lonely body and Dave knew he wanted to be inside this beautiful girl.

‘No problem! I’m all yours.’ Leona moaned out when his caring hands moved under her tiny skirt to her soft panties. ‘Sir, I do not permit any man to touch me in such private places without first kissing me,’ giggled out not believing she was this drunk and letting him touch her like this, but both felt so lovely.

Dave nuzzled his mouth to Leona’s neck, gently sucking, kissing her while his hands carefully slid under her delicate panties, to enjoy the feel of her bare, heated flesh. ‘Is this better?’ He whispered in her ear and received a soft moan of approval from deep in her inflamed body. ‘It is! Maybe I should do more,’ he whispered to her ear, another wonderful, soft moan came from Leona.

Leona still couldn’t believe how delightful she felt, Dave was a master at touching a woman’s’ body. She could feel his gifted hand moving from her behind, around her slender, young hips to the one place no one had ever touched but her. Leona gasped for air when he at last touched her most private place. ‘Oh yes!’ She cried out as his loving hand covered her soft, virgin flesh. ‘Touch me, please!’ Leona begged him as she tried to spread her long legs for him, but she started to fall. ‘Dave! Help me!’ She screamed out with fear. Leona knew if she fell it could mean spending months in some dreary hospital trying to recover from a broken arm or leg.

His strong arms quickly wrapped around her thin waist and she was back against him. ‘Don’t you worry,’ he smiled and gently kissed her lips. ‘I won’t let anything happen to my girl,’ he adding giving her a deep, loving kiss, while slipping his skilled hand back to her warm and excited sex.

‘Oh yes!’ Leona whispered in Dave’s ear. His skilled fingers carefully moved over her delicate folds of moist flesh, sending into a state of total bliss. Leona eased her hips forward, pushing against Dave’s skillful hand, she needed him to please her and please her fast. ‘Please make me cum!’ Leona begged thrusting her slender hips against his hand.

Dave had his left hand on Leona’s fine little ass, pushing her into is right hand as it carefully touched her burning young sex. ‘Want to find a room or see if Ken and Mandy want to drive to the lake?’ He asked trying to slip a finger inside Leona’s body.


Ken heard what Dave said. ‘Give Mandy your keys and I’ll grab some beers for the road.’ Ken quickly answered as he shoved his way through some the dancing students. He loved making it with Mandy by the lake. The first time they made love was on a clear summer night after they had been swimming naked in the cool water.

‘You guys and that lake really make me wonder.’ Mandy laughed. ‘I think you just enjoy getting me half drunk and see if I can drive!’ She laughed as she moved against Dave. She loved him as a big brother, but he could get her horny with just a wink of his sexy eyes. ‘You two up for a threesome?’ Mandy giggled as she put her arm around Leona and began to grind her small hips against Dave.

‘Oh! Get it sexy!’ Dave replied moving his right hand to Mandy’s tiny ass. ‘Come on baby, get nasty!’ He laughed giving her ass a good firm squeeze. Dave loved holding Mandy’s small, firm body. Of all the girls’ he had been with, Mandy had one of the best bodies he had ever touched.

Leona laughed at Mandy and Dave. ‘You guys’ are crazy!’ She giggled moving against Dave. ‘How far is the lake? I can’t wait much longer,’ she moaned in Dave’s ear. She needed his hands touching her and she was very sure that tonight she would give Dave her must special prize.

*.

Leona stretched out on the soft grass, looking up into the heavens and many sparkling stars, enjoying Dave’s wonderful hands roaming over her body. She turned her head and saw Mandy easing herself down, taking Ken’s huge cock deep into her tiny body. ‘How does she take him?’ She asked Dave feeling her small skirt being pulled down her hips and off of her legs, leaving her in nothing but her teeny panties.

‘I hope it doesn’t scare you,’ he replied moving his right hand between her long, slender legs. ‘I’m bigger than he is.’ Dave added moving his mouth to her bare right breast. He gently sucked her excited nipple, letting his tongue slowly tease her swollen bud.

Leona couldn’t believe what Dave had said. If he was bigger than Ken, he would rip her body in two. How could something so big fit inside her virgin body? ‘Are you kidding me?’ She asked with a shocked voice. As she thought about it, it started to excite her on even more. ‘Let me see it,’ she said in a very soft voice, feeling the excitement rush through her.

‘Sure, anything for you!’ Dave replied pulling his pants down, freeing his massive, hard cock. ‘Do you like it?’ He asked seeing an amazed look on her pretty face watching her move between his legs, taking his enormous member in her gentle right hand. ‘Your hand feels so good!’ He moaned as Leona began to move her loving hand up and down his thick, throbbing shaft.

Leona couldn’t believe the size of his wonderful cock. She wondered if something so big would fit inside her and if it did, how it would feel. ‘It’s beautiful!’ Leona gasped as she hugged it to her face. She started placing small kisses on the long, rigid shank, slowly moving up to the very enlarged head. ‘Can I give it a big kiss?’ Leona teased Dave. Opening her mouth she took the swollen head deep in her mouth, kissing it just as if it was Dave’s tongue.

‘Oh girl, you’re wonderful!’ Dave moaned out, watching the pretty girl sucking his hard cock better than any girl had ever done before. It was if she was making love to it with her warm and willing mouth. Up and down she carefully moved while she sucked it ever so gently. ‘You keep this up and I’m going to cum!’ Dave whispered to Leona and a soft moan came from her body.

Leona sucked the long, hard cock as she watched Mandy riding Ken. Mandy stood on her feet and lowered herself on Ken’s long, hard cock, ramming it so deep into her tiny body. Leona sucked harder and faster as she watched her new friends’ fucking. It wasn’t making love; they were fucking each other hard and fast. Leona was so spellbound at watching Mandy she didn’t hear Dave.

‘I’m cuming!’ Dave yelled out and began shooting his hot seeds into Leona’s mouth. He held her head and started fucking her wonderful mouth as she sucked him harder than before. ‘Suck me!’ He yelled again and then it happened.

Leona began to gag and threw up all over Dave and his erupting cock. Beer, her dinner and his own cum covered Dave. ‘I’m sorry! I’m sorry!’ Leona screamed out in-between all of the things flying from her mouth.

‘Mother fuck!’ He yelled pulling away from Leona. ‘Shit! I can’t fucking believe this!’ He yelled again and ran to jump in the lake.

Leona began to cry. ‘I’m sorry!’ She sobbed wondering if Dave would forgive her for this. Why did she throw up on him? She loved sucking his long cock and his cum tasted so very good.

Mandy eased Ken from her body and ran to Leona. ‘It’s okay. I’ve done that before.’ Mandy lied hoping to comfort Leona. ‘Come on, it’ll be okay,’ she added caressing Leona’s long, slender back and couldn’t resist touching her beautiful panty-covered ass. Mandy could feel immense heat coming from Leona’s young body. ‘Poor baby!’ Mandy hugged her tight; thinking of her time on the gymnastics team and a girl that she had made love with. ‘You’re on fire! Let’s go swim with the guys,’ she added standing to help Leona to her feet. ‘You are so pretty!’ Mandy added as she hugged Leona’s body close to hers.

The two beautiful girls’ walked to the edge of the lake; Dave rushed to help his sexy young girl in the water and in his arms. ‘I’m sorry I yelled,’ he said putting out his lower lip. ‘I’ve just never been thrown up on before, it kinda freaked me out,’ he added hugging her to his body and pushed his still hard cock between her legs.

‘It’s okay. I’m sorry.’ Leona replied shifting her hips so that Dave’s massive cock could rub her burning pussy. ‘It was so good sucking you, but I’m a virgin and I’m not ready for this yet,’ she said with a frown, hoping he wouldn’t throw her aside. She dearly loved him and hoped that someday they would be together, but just not tonight.

Later Dave drove everyone home and it felt like his balls would explode if he didn’t get a nice piece of pussy. That’s when he remembered Calie had invited him to call her if things didn’t work out with Leona.

He pulled to the side of the road, digging the phone number from his pocket and he quickly dialed it. ‘Hello,’ a sweet, sleepy voice said.

‘Hi. You told me to call.’ Dave replied and only thought of Leona. He wanted her so bad, but was so afraid she wouldn’t be able to love him because of her disabilities.

*.

It was the first day of fall classes; Dave sat outside of Leona’s dorm hoping that he’d see her. He needed to see the beautiful girl so bad he hurt; it had been just over two weeks since their last time together. Dave was going crazy thinking if he really loved her or if he just felt sorry for her. He knew that he needed to figure it out and fast.

The door opened and out she limped wearing a skintight pair of dress pants. Her face filled with joy at the sight of Dave. ‘Hi handsome!’ She said with happiness. ‘I didn’t think I’d ever see you again,’ she added limping towards him. ‘I saw Mandy last week and she told me that the team went to some kind of camp for two weeks and I would see you when you got back.’ Leona said and started to sit next to Dave.

‘Sit over my legs so I can hug you,’ he held her hand as she sat on him, looking straight into his eyes. ‘Yeah we got back a few days ago,’ he replied reaching to brush her pretty hair from her face. ‘I just needed to think a few things over,’ he added as his arms slipped around her thin waist. He needed to think if he was ready to love a girl like this or not. If he was willing to be there for her many needs and make sure she was always cared for.

Leona leaned her head on his should and began to weep. ‘I missed you so much!’ She cried out as his strong arms quickly hugged her warm body to his. ‘I know we only spent a few hours together, but I fell in love with you,’ she cried harder and big tears ran from her pretty eyes.

Dave hugged Leona with more love than he had ever given anyone in his life. ‘You were all I could think about,’ he replied. ‘I ran so many laps at the football camp because of you,’ he laughed pulling her face to his. He carefully kissed her tear-covered lips. ‘I don’t know how to love someone as special as you are,’ tears ran down his face. ‘I’m used to all of these wild little college girls’ and truthfully, all I want from them is a good fuck.’ Dave said sniffing back more tears.

‘I’m no different from anyone else,’ she lied hoping to convince him to see her more. ‘I just walk real slow!’ Leona giggled and saw a smile fill his strong face. ‘Please don’t give up on me until we have more time together,’ she said and began to cry.

Dave hugged her even tighter than before. He loved her, he was just so afraid that his wild ways would hurt her or he’d end up breaking her young heart. ‘I could love you so easy!’ He moaned smelling her hair and wonderful perfume. He couldn’t help but reaching to caress Leona’s great little behind.

‘I love it when you touch me!’ She whispered in his ear, enjoying his loving hands roaming over her behind. ‘I think I’ve just missed my ride!’ Leona laughed when the Special Needs bus drive away. ‘Do you know any handsome football player that would be willing to help a girl get to class?’ Leona asked leaning to kiss Dave.

Dave just gave her a smile. ‘Maybe! What’s it worth to you?’ He teased her as his right hand inched down the back of her tight pants. ‘I guess I could find someone if he could gets a good kiss and a feel of this nice ass of yours!’ He added enjoying the feel of her soft panties.

‘Does this count or not?’ She asked with a grin. ‘If not I’d be up for just about anything,’ she leaned to kiss him and felt wetness oozing from between her long legs. ‘This is going to be fun, my first day of classes and you get me so horny I’ll be lucky if I can even write,’ she laughed out and kissed him again. ‘Come on, buster, I need to go.’ Leona said with a laugh.

Dave helped her move off his lap. ‘Well let’s go!’ He reached to pull her into his arms and off he walked with a very special girl.

*.

Dave loved having Leona in his arms and would be willing to carry her anyplace, anytime. ‘Well here you go,’ he said with a smile. ‘When does the class end? I’ll wait here or just come back for you,’ he added giving her one last hug, enjoying the feel of her against him.

‘Are you Miss Davis?’ A tall older man asked as he reached to give her a small piece of paper. ‘I’m the professor for this class. I sent word to the Special Needs office that you didn’t have to come to class until Friday, I guess you didn’t get it.’ The man smiled. ‘I’m Mr. Talbot, the professor for the class.’

Dave laughed out. ‘I can believe that! They aren’t very good from what I’ve seen so far,’ he laughed giving Leona another hug. ‘Well, I shouldn’t pick on them, that’s how I met you!’ He said giving her a quick kiss.

‘Seems like you got a very good deal, Mr. Gannon.’ Professor Talbot laughed out. ‘But from what I’ve seen, you do work hard for everything you get!’ The man said with a smile. ‘You played with my son Harry your first year with the Mavericks. He had nothing but good things to say about you.’ Talbot sad with sadness.

Dave remembered that Harry had been shot just a month after he graduated from college. ‘I remember him.’ Dave smiled thinking back to the long legged guy and all of his funny jokes. ‘He was a great guy.’ Dave added.

‘Thank you. Well, I should get back inside and find something to do.’ Talbot said. ‘Miss Davis, Mr. Gannon, have a fine day,’ he added and went back into the room.

Dave picked Leona back into his arms. ‘So anymore classes today or can I kidnap you?’ He asked with a sly grin and hoped she didn’t have anything else to do. He really wanted to be with her and learn all about her.

‘Kidnap? Will you torture me?’ She asked with a giggle. ‘If you do, all I ask is that you help me relieve this horrible burning I have between my legs,’ she whispered. ‘I’ve had it since a date I had two weeks ago.’ Leona added and could feel her heart racing with excitement.

Dave just smiled, ‘I know the feeling!’ He laughed hugging Leona. ‘Can you imagine how I felt trying to walk?’ He looked into her pretty, blue eyes. ‘My place? My Mom won’t be home until around six tonight,’ he added moving his eyebrows up and down.

‘How sweet!’ She smiled. ‘You still live with your Mom. Most guys in your position would have a ‘love nest’ someplace,’ she giggled giving him a squeeze around his neck. ‘I think I’d like that!’ She said caressing his face. ‘Um.. Remember, I don’t want to do…you know, but you can do anything else!’ Leona said hoping Dave would still want to take her home with him. Leona knew it would be so hard to resist all of his charming ways and his soft touch. She wanted to save herself until her wedding night, no matter how hard it would be.

‘Anything!’ Dave smiled with excitement. ‘Girl, you’re in for it now!’ He smiled and started walking towards the campus parking lot, thinking of all the other wonderful things he’d like to do to Leona and her very tempting body.

‘Oh Lord!’ Leona giggled and could only dream of the many things Dave would do to her body, but she knew she would enjoy every one of them.

*.

Dave held Leona close to his body and opened the front door. Once inside he used his foot to push it closed. ‘So, we have a really great basement or maybe you’d like to go to my room?’ He asked the pretty girl in his arms. ‘Well, I’ll show you both then you can decide for yourself,’ he added walking through the kitchen to the basement door.

Leona had a look of fear on her pretty face. ‘I’m kinda scared,’ she said looking into his eyes. ‘Last year, one of my uncles fell when he was carrying me up some stairs,’ she added squeezing Dave’s neck. She knew Dave was a top athlete, but it made her body tremble with fear. She remembered her arm in the heavy cast and not being able to do anything for herself, relying on her family to do everything for her.

‘Hey, don’t you worry. I’d never hurt you,’ he smiled and leaned to kiss her tender, excited lips. ‘I’ll just take you to my room, okay?’ He said giving her another big hug and headed towards his room. ‘Here it is!’ Dave said with pride as he pushed open the door.

Leona looked all around his room. She loved seeing all of the many awards that he had and she could see that Dave was a very clean guy. She didn’t any sign of dirty clothing or anything out of place. ‘Wow! This is very nice!’ She smiled to the handsome man that held her.

‘Thank you,’ he replied and moved to his bed. ‘I hate putting you down.’ Dave said looking into her blue eyes. ‘I love holding you. It does something to me that I can’t explain, but it feels so good!’ He held her tight and jumped in the middle of his bed.


Leona moaned out when she was over the shock of him jumping with her. ‘I’ve never made out on a waterbed before!’ She smiled. ‘Well, you’re the only guy I’ve done anything with,’ she laughed and was ready for Dave to do anything he wanted, even taking her.

‘Oh really?’ Dave teased and leaned to kiss her. There was no way Dave could close his eyes; he had to see this beautiful woman by his side. Dave wanted to see the pleasures that she felt and most of all, he just loved seeing her dazzling face.

The two lovers kissed, savoring the taste of each others flesh. Dave began to caress over Leona’s excited body, enjoying lustful sounds coming from deep inside her body. ‘Oh yes! You make me feel so good!’ Leona moaned out feeling his big hand slowly moving between her long legs

‘Can I rub you?’ He asked and another moan came from her panting mouth. He moved lower until he felt the source of her desires and he kissed Leona with more passion. He carefully touched his beautiful, willing lover.

More soft moans escaped her mouth. ‘Oh Dave!’ Leona moaned out reaching to pull down her pants. ‘Help me, but I want to leave my panties on,’ she whispered. ‘They’ll remind me to be a ‘good girl’,’ she giggled as Dave carefully pulled down her tight pants.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers