All Comments on 'A Simple Persuasion Ch. 02'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The erotic element of this story is sexy and all, but If he doesn't die horribly and in great pain, preferably in some ironic fashion like one of the chief's fires, by the end of this story, I'm going to be horribly disappointed. Only an absolutely worthless tool and freak simpers inwardly about how he doesn't want to hurt or twist her... then goes ahead and does it anyway, mentally torturing her, then raping her, and then forcing to her to divulge the names of her friends, leaving her with the expectation that not only she is going to die but her journalist friend as well.

I'm saying this, because it looks like you're playing for the "about face" where Lachlan really turns out to be just a good guy at heart, who will end up helping her kill or jail the chief and pretending the torture part never happened.

The only way he can't kill her is for her to become every bit as bad as he, covering up for an arsonist and killer, or be his good little mindless sex slut who will do anything for one of his amazing orgasms.

Maybe it's time for her friend to be a hero, and save her from Lachlan, because after what he's done, there's no way to resolve this tension between Lachlan and herself in a romantic fashion that makes sense. He's already taken the leap over the edge, doing exactly what he claims he didn't want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow....

Excellent writing and story line and I don't say that casually or often. I am totally pulled into this story, fascinated and aroused and repelled at Lachlan's treatment of Grace. Your writing is very compelling, the way you describe the scene makes me feel as if I were there.

Can't wait for the next chapter, I hope it is not too far away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really, really good

I don't comment or rate stories often, but this is probably going to be one of my favorites on here - apart from "Hunted" and "Sacrifice".

This is way better than I hoped it would be! Love this story much more than your first. Don't make us wait too long for more. :)

ale1975ale1975over 11 years ago
Hmm...

Not sure how I feel about the story, but your writing and imagery is stellar. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dying to know what happens

I love your writing, and I'm curious to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Just wow. Your writing is just epic. Can't wait to know if this is the start of a little romance. Hope you post the next chapter soon :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Come back!

I really enjoyed both of your stories to date and this one has me intrigued. I really hope you haven't given up on it and the next chapter comes out soon. Please don't give up, we are all eager to see the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
checking daily

I am checking daily for another chapter. Love the story. Hope something gets posted soon. Thanks for taking the time to entertain us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please!!!! LOVE your writing.

Love your stories. Will be checking back for updates!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

I check back every single day and my heart sinks when there still isn't a chapter 3! I love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

I typically prefer stories with a more historical or fantasy context, and ignored this submission for a while because of that.

But I am so glad I read this. Your writing here is top-notch. It is by far your most polished and complete story, and one of the absolute best pieces I have read on literotica.

I hope to see writing of THIS quality as you continue "Possess Me."

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
Gripping

(So to speak)

Cheers

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Just loving this .!!

More .....I need more !!

jerzygirljerzygirlover 11 years ago
Needs An End.....

I am a huge fan of your writing and this is no different! You kinda left them hanging though.... Does he fall for her or her for him? Is he too much of an assasin to ever let her go? It doesn't look like you are planning an ending because it's a two part series but I really wish you would end this somehow! :)

titania123titania123over 11 years agoAuthor
Never Fear...

I definitely plan to finish this story...but I got caught up writing Possess Me and can't write two stories at the same time. As soon as PM is finished, I will write the last chapter (or two) to finish this story. PROMISE!

Titania

jerzygirljerzygirlabout 11 years ago
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

You literally made my day when I read that you were continuing this story!! I am enjoying Possess Me as well, so I can wait patiently. Sort of! LOL

DixieBabeDixieBabeabout 11 years ago
Was disappointed with the ending....

Until I saw your comment about coming back to it after PM...thank god lol!!! Such a riveting story! Decided to try this one since I just finished chapter 13 of PM, (which I'm head over heels for) and wanted to see what your other stories were like and I'm definitely a fan!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You Can and Have Done Better!

I'm not sure I'd want to read a new chapter of this story. I'd rather you rewrote it so it made more sense. In my comment on Ch.01 I said this premise was overkill and it just got more silly. A woman who has been terrorized for 12 hours in a hole is not going to find any experience 'erotic' immediately thereafter! Her body/mind would be in no believable condition to react to and find being fisted by her 'handsome' tormentor an orgasmic event.

However, it is interesting to see the degree your writing and character development has improved in such a relatively short time.

ItzkatItzkatalmost 11 years ago
Wait... where is the ending?

Love the character development, the story paced well and the sex was hot but I feel like there is more to this story that needs telling. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please...

Love your stories and hoping you finish this one soon.

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

As usual, can't wait for the rest :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story!

Please continue this story!! Really curious to see the development between Lachlan and Grace!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please finish this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Begging for more...

This is my favorite story on here, please finish it! It has such great potential, I would love to see where you take it from here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the hell??!!

That's it? You just left us hanging - this story is sooo good! You suck!

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

You write VERY well, some high quality writing for this site. You have a real gift portraying people's inner turmoil. However, I have to agree with some of the reviewers, that after the torture in the hole it is too unlikely that she would feel anything positive from his sensual ministrations, unless she is some kind of broken person... I also can't really understand his logic of not taking the answers as soon as the captive is willing to give them... So, overall, the story is very captivating and deserves to be finished, but the only redemable way of finishing it would be if he got jailed for a very long time and if she grew her spine back. I am really looking forward to reading the continuation of this story, please do not delay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

stupid and unbelievable.

tameriustameriusabout 9 years ago
Well written, one feedback point on reality checking

I think this was very well written in terms of capturing a reader with the descriptions and emotions and suspension. One thing I thought was unbelievable and started to bother me was that after hanging her full weight on wrists in chains for quite a while, I thought the pain should start to override the sensual and later sexual assault. The feelings in itself are believable, with the physical attraction established on two occassions and she's given enough time to calm down after the hole and enough time after that to have her body involuntarily react. But I think that hanging on her wrists all that time would at some point become too much and interfere with his plan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot!

Fucking liked it!!! I don't care care how twisted or unbelievable it may seem! :)))))

Hoping to read more noncon from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish it

I see you've written other pieces since this one, when are you going to finish this story?

Casan0val0verCasan0val0verover 8 years ago
Another chapter

There should be another chapter since both characters want each other, perhaps under erotic coupling category

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
OMG!

Is that it? She told him. After he tortured her with pleasure. Will he just let her go? Will he Dominate her into willing submission and keep her? What will he do with the information she gave him, and what he found out about his uncle in his own research?

Please say this is not the end. We need a Chapter 3!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 8 years ago
Extreme mind fuckery! Ambiguous ending? You mean girl you!

"But, for the time being, I think we're done here. Care to lie down?" He said sweetly, thoroughly satisfied with the morning.

Listen folks, he fucking kills her! 'Care to lie down' means he's going to wrap his fingers around her throat and fucking strangle her! He got the info he needed, he can't leave loose ends. She has to die or he may as well walk her into the police station and handcuff himself!

It's not like she's going to run away with him, because of her grandfather. It's not like the corrupt fire chief is going to take the fall because he clearly has enough on Lachlan to control him.

Those little hints and hopeful thoughts about keeping her was his way of getting his mind in the right place to be convincing, that she had a chance to live, that he has feelings for others. The dude is an assassin and doesn't have a conscience.

He fucking kills her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Little Jewel of a Story Deserves Completion

As an artist, who obviously is gifted and enjoys her craft, how can you stand to leave this little jewel's potential unfulfilled? Moeover, the present poor resolution of the characters unfortunately casts a shadow on your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That can't be it!

Please tell me you're going to continue this at some point!

belgarion10101belgarion10101over 7 years ago
Hm.

I would really like to see more of this story or, failing that, more of this vein.

TwistedKittenTwistedKittenover 7 years ago
Please Finish!!!

Oh my gods, titania, talk about anti-climactic. I know there had to be more to this story than this. Please, please give us the rest. I was absolutely LOVING this story and then...nothing. I feel kind of cheated here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Never Fear...

I definitely plan to finish this story...but I got caught up writing Possess Me and can't write two stories at the same time. As soon as PM is finished, I will write the last chapter (or two) to finish this story. PROMISE!"

Dear Titania that's what you promise on 01/04/13... you will keep your promise , won't you?

DC

titania123titania123over 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Unfinished status

Grrr!!!

I don't even know how to address this: I hate unfinished work (I've been a reading victim of that heinous crime myself), and at the same time, I am so much more compelled by the other writing projects that I have (one being a legit literary novel I'm desperate to start) and have so little inspiration for the summation of this story. I have the outline vaguely finished, so I know how it ends, but in all honesty if I were to write it, it'd likely suck (d/t lack of motivation and time), and that's not the sort of work I want to put out there. I'm also tempted to pull the story from this site so other readers won't fall victim to it, but I'm sure that's not fair to those of you who enjoy whatever there is, no matter if it's finished or not.

Here's my new...objective (I'm loathe to say 'promise' as really, a promise should be a non-negotiable and I shouldn't have the freedom to change them willy-nilly). I will re-read the two chapters that are up and see if that sparks any motivation to finish it off ASAP. If I'm so moved, I will stop what I'm doing now (ouch that really hurts to say), and write the last chapter. I will forewarn all of you, and maybe this will help to damper any anxiety/desperation for a final chapter, but I don't really think there's any sex in the last chapter. That's good for me because erotic scenes take a lot of concerted effort and often slow my stories down, but I don't know if it's what any of you are expecting. Sorry. I will comment again probably Sunday sometime to give you an update on my decision.

I'm sorry to have disappointed so many of you for so long. Hopefully we can find a satisfactory resolution to this.

Many apologies,

Titania

pilifoypilifoyover 7 years ago

Titania,

I love your writing style, your characters, and your story lines. If you decide ti leave this story at this point, I hope that you are working on another story!

I will continue to check back.

I am a true fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Will you continue?

I do hope you will continue! If anything, it'll be for my sanity. I really want to know how this one concludes.

Hoping you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story but confusing ending

Don’t get the ending

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

Story isn't finished.

There that will help some ppl out. The 2 chapters written are very well done, in a comment below she says she might come back, but doesn't, and nothing on her profile. O well. Her others are very well done and good enough to overlook this. I'm still a huge fan in other words!

Micky2022Micky202211 months ago

What a fun story! I’m seriously saddened that it won’t go further. But a worthwhile read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous