All Comments on 'A Simple Round of Golf'

by TexasFarmBoy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Poly

Yuck

Writing is very juvenile.

Sidney43Sidney43about 10 years ago

Well, I waded through the entire story, although it took two sessions. You put a lot of work into the story and I thought it was pretty good through the first seven or eight chapters, but then it kind of bogged down into an idealistic polyamorous fantasy. It seemed particularly unlikely that the parents would just accept the living arrangements like they were portrayed. The other unrealistic issue is the numerous children born to supposedly unwed mothers. The situation is certainly common enough, but the close living arrangements in a small town would give rise to lots of talk and speculation and then there is the issue of birth certificates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmm

Sort of saw the ending coming.

Parts were to far out there though. I mean, she knows she will be proposed to, and accept, yet plans a "date" for the next day?

And really, there just are not that many bi females out there, this story had virtually of them bi.

and she seemed to jealous most of the story to suddenly give free access to her husband, and suddenly seem to almost prefer girls to him.

And even with the other girls, I cant see the guy not getting concerned about her drifting into being bi, and again almost seeming to want it more then him at times.

great writing, and over all liked the story, but to many suspension of disbelief points.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

most of it liked but when gloria turned pam into a submissive whore for her friends,and her sisters didnt think that was a bad thing so much for looking out for your sister.then mel lied to them in order to get a baby then become a part of the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good start but it got stupid at the end.

I liked the first half of the story but second half got stupid. It seemed like the author was trying to hard towards the end and let the story get away from them. By the end it seemed like everyone was a basket case with over active libidos, this really took the shine off some nice characters.

Lonewolf2013

Reindeer58Reindeer58about 10 years ago
Good story

A very nicely explained poly story. My only issue was the sorority sister thing for the male.

archana_rama_chandranarchana_rama_chandranabout 10 years ago

loved the starting ..... but not much can be said about the rest

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
a colossal waste of time

The start was about a rather nonsocial college student who had some fairly well developed golf skills. He became superman, or is that polyman?

There we so many missing words, grammatical errors, and just plain mistakes it was hard to slog through the entire saga.

for example, if he proposed at midnight, as the ball fell, on New Year's eve, why did they have class the next afternoon? I could go on and on, but then I would be just like the 23 page story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bizarre

This story started out very good and just went down hill. The author in all most all of his stories has demonstrated that he seems to be fixated on, and fantizes about Bi sexual women. He sort of went overboard in this story.

George in Omaha

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 9 years ago
Excellent but flawed

I love this story. Yes it is long. Yes it has flaws, the biggest IMHO is the sex scenes that are glossed over, especially Rick & Susan's first time. Try breaking into smaller chapters and maybe so much wouldn't wind up on the cutting room floor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
grammar

Great 5 * story. Constructive criticism: You usually had quotes around it so it is the way people talk, but it really should be "Give it to Mary and me" (not Mary and I), and

just think: Give it to (me),[and Mary]. And as others said, way too many women and you and " I". were not in sororities, but I couldn' t believe sister-male. (Again," I "was not in one [think singular]. from the 83 -year-old fuss- budgiot(sp?),JD

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
The story

For starters all in all i liked it,wether it belongs in ROMANCE is another story,ricky and lucy are a romantic couple but the things they do and allow have nothing much to do with romance but at least your tags are on the spot

I will reward you with 4**** ,reading other of your storys it became clear to me that your main storylines ewolve all around the same subjects:polyamorous relations,swapping and dominance and some more

QuestioningLitQuestioningLitalmost 8 years ago
Great story.

Love the story. I much prefer a nice long in-depth story like this.

niestarniestaralmost 8 years ago
loved it

I had a blast reading this story....Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Did Try

I really did try but about 9 pages in I knew I would never make it through 23 pages.

So, thanks for the offering but I'll pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

Sorry you are very talented but this was just to weird for me thanks

mature_neophytemature_neophyteabout 6 years ago
Great fantasy romp but,

Ricky should have refused to fuck Pam. It doesn't fit right with the rest of the story, it was a night of sex, not an exchange of love - and his unease and feelings should have led to him saying "no" . That would have been more in character and made a strong statement as to who he was. I'm not too sure about Ana eithet, but that was much later in the story and shared with Mel. Still cheating on the wives though?

The fact that I'm drawn into the tale so much as to try to believe the characters might be real days a lot when the scenario is just so unreal, so thanks for a great fantasy to entertain and delight me for a few hours. I like the longer tales with a good dollop of romance and happy lust and this did not disappoint!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved it. Very interesting character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I finished but you lost me.

I loved how your story started and the blossoming love between Rick and Lucy. It was beautiful. I looked forward to 23 pages of their love and romance.

Then it got weird.

I stuck it out to the end. But you lost me with all these other people. Having the support of her friends was great, but the almost unreal sexual dalliances left me discouraged. To me you could have made hotter sex scenes between Ricky and Lucy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good, could be better

The story has a great opening. The unraveling occurs in several ways:

1. Too many characters

2. Stereotypes and exaggeration. Women throwing themselves at the hero? Really? The story turns into juvenile fantasy. The guy skates through everything while the girl gets hurt. Unlimited money. A dose of reality would give balance to the story. It’s difficult to relate to these fantasy people.

3. Don’t rely on Microsoft or Grammarly for spelling or grammar checking. The are places where words got dropped.

4. Pacing. Some parts of the story are rushed — like you didn’t want to write those sections. That distracts and annoys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mixed

Very mixed feelings about this story of yours.

The writing is fine but the spelling needs checking before it’s uploaded. The storyline is too farcical for me. No one could keep up this lifestyle for long.

I did have a wry smile once in a while especially at Lucy when she tried to convince Rick the Prick that she loved him & only him, then started a round of lesbian affairs but he wasn’t allowed anything with anyone else.

His Mum wouldn’t even let them sleep in the same room (to begin with) and then it was fine to have multiple wife’s and a soccer team of grandchildren. Yeah really ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice one

Another great series. A most enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boring

I agree with Anons 09/06/19 and 03/18/20. /s/JustJay.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
A bit overwhelming

An interesting story with a little love and lots of sex, just a bit drawn out. But keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought it was a good story I had hoped at some point he would have spanked momma. But overall very nice.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

I will have to say it is well written, but all of the relations get to be a bit much. 5 stars

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051almost 2 years ago

Doofus? Constantly cooking and cleaning like he was the "Houseboy?" I am not sure this would fit in the Romance category. I can say it was interesting, just not for me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very enjoyable storey a little repetitive at times, but still worth ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very disappointed. It was a Lesbian/Group Sex story - not a romance! For a story this long with all the weird stuff, it should have had a disclaimer at the beginning stating what it contained. If I had known what I was in for, I wouldn't have read it.

Plus - How does a man marry multiple women in states that don't allow it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous