A Sinner's Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, YES Jared!" I screamed as he began to slowly pull out of me and sink back into me. I dug my black nails into his back, there would be marks left later. I moaned and screamed.

"FUCK ME HARDER JARED!!" I commanded. He was so mean. Jared just kept this slow steady pace that kept stimulating my prostate and it was killing me. I needed it hard and fast. I wanted him to fuck me until I was numb and came to hell and back.

I kept murmuring 'fuck me' over and over again. My nails were really digging into his back as I raked them over and over again.

"Jar...please..." I begged. I wanted him to fuck the thoughts out of my head. Finally, Jared took the hint and began to ram into me. I lost control, which was odd because I always kept that.

"Cum for me December," Jared whispered. He and I had the best orgasms ever. As, I came down from my high, Jared softened and rolled off me.

"Deci..." Jared started, "Can you explain to me."

"Explain what," I questioned.

"Whose Jett, what's up with the hostility, and who are you really,"

I stayed quiet for a moment -- contemplating. Jared must have taken my silence as something else as he quickly said, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I smiled at him and rolled on top of him. I straddled his legs and laid down on top of him. I gave him a quick peck before I said, "I'll tell you, I was just trying to figure out where to begin." I rested my head in the hollow under Jared's chin as he automatically began to pet my head.

"It all started as kids," I began. "I guess Jayson was the wonder child before I came around. Everyone thought he was the cutie pie of the family, the best artist, the only boy, and... I guess Jayson loved life like that. Only him and his older sister. Jayson and Adrian had always been close; well more like Jayson latched onto Adrian. Adrian was much more independent.

"Finally, I was born. I began to steal the spotlight from Jayson. My art was better, I became the cutie pie, more people wanted to be around me. Even a few of Jayson's crushes went after me. So Jayson beat me up. Then Adrian isolated herself from him and began to stay closer to me and protected me along with Camille. When Jade was born, we kind of became the four musketeers. Jayson was left out because of his hostility and malevolence. He called me names and hit me until I cried, but Jade, Cami and Adri always saved me. Though one day, when Adri was twelve, Camille and I was ten, Jayson was eleven, and Jade was nine, Adri went to some school. So Jade became my protector until Adrian came home. When Adri returned, she was different. I couldn't put my finger on it, but she was like how Camille and Jade are. Slowly, one by one, everyone went to this school aside from me. When Adri went to summer camp, Jade went to 'the school' with Camille; I was alone with Jayson many times. One time, when our parents were out, Jayson beat me to the point of almost fatality. After about a month in the hospital, I recovered and mom and dad renovated the house while Jayson went to 'the school' so I would rarely have to see him." I took a deep, shuttering breath. "Eventually, however, when I came out to the family, Jayson had gotten worse. It was even harder because around the same time, Adri went to study abroad, and Jade had come out and said she was bi. One day, I came home and Jayson had painted 'faggot,' 'cock sucker,' 'slut' and a lot more all over my room in red. He ruined almost everything. In my freshman year of College, I moved out to Manhattan. I had to get away from Jayson...but I still missed the family. So I was ecstatic when Jade and Cami entered the same school as me and Jayson didn't go to college. When I was eighteen and ready to lose my virginity, I was dating Jett. I thought Jett loved me to death and I wanted to lose it to him. We made plans for a romantic night and... and as I was on my way home..." my throat was getting thick and my voice was cracking as hot tears streamed down my cheeks and landed on Jared. He hugged me close and pulled me up enough to kiss him slowly and sweetly. Jared kissed away each tear that fell. I sucked it up and continued my story, "I...was... was... raped. After that, I didn't want to do anything. Only Cami and Jade could reach out to me and comfort me. A month later, when the guy was arrested, I decided that I would give it another go and surprise Jett. The surprise was on me. As I walked in his apartment, Jett was buried to the hilt in some twink slut who was impossibly shorter and girlier than me. The fucker tried to explain but, I left. I told the family and a week later, Jett was apparently dead. His blood was drained. I know no one in my family would do that because usually they would plot longer than a week. The odd part is that I didn't give a fuck that he was dead. After the Jett fiasco, I began to go on a fling and hook up spree. You know like wam, bam, thank you ma'am. Just lately, I slowed down. Then I met you...and now we're here." Jared was still lovingly petting my head. I really wanted to tell him I loved him. Oh shit.....where the hell did that come from? We just started dating. No I can't love him. With love only comes misery. I learned that from Jett and I'm not going to fall into that trap again. With that thought, I fell asleep.

**

Jared

It had been a week since the whole Jayson debacle. Life was good. December and I are officially dating. Can't get any better than that. We were watching a "Twilight" movie marathon. December loved the series and the movies; pus there was something about it that got him horny. He slithered over and straddled me and began to nibble on my ear. I imprinted a kiss onto Deci's lips and growled as I thrust my tongue into his mouth, he was panting by time the searing kiss was over.

Just when we were getting into the groove. There was a frantic knock on the door. Seriously, what the fuck, man.

**

December

Who the fuck wants to get shanked for interrupting this sexy session? I slid off Jared and went to the door with him close behind me. I guess he wanted to know the intruder too. It was Camille.

"Camille, sweet," I started with a sweetheart tone. "What the fuck do you need that is so important that you couldn't have waited two hours from now?" I ended pissed offedly. She smiled, delighted.

"Deci, doll, I'm gonna ignore the rudeness and tell you that the time has come," Camille said, barely containing her excitement.

"Girl, what the hell are you talkin' about?"

"You're a vampire sweetie!"

Two seconds passed before I almost died of laughter.

"Bitch...you crazy," I said through laughter but, Cmi wasn't laughing. I felt a slight pain in my bottom and top incisors.

"I'm not lyin,'" Camille took out her compact and showed me my reflection. My pupils were an almost luminous blood red that had an ominous tinge to them. I had four fangs (a pair on the top and a pair on the bottom) that were fully extended and had a silvery glow. I felt really thirsty, almost like I swallowed sand paper.

"Oh shit..." I whispered as I looked unbelieving at my reflection...

**

lol cliffhangers are fun when ur the one giving them! hope u enjoyed

12