A Sissy Saga Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers

Jennifer's eyes lit up. "Gosh, what a novel idea - a whole school full of pansies in skirts. I love the notion, but isn't it an immense risk? Putting boys into frocks as only ever been a hobby for me."

Miriam breathed easily. "I don't intend to wear you out Jennifer, we'll do this properly and employ staff - ladies just as mean as yourself. And there's absolutely no risk. It will surprise you just how easy the pupils can be placed after a course of domestic instruction. There's a clandestine enthusiasm among certain people to decorate their homes with effeminate men, so we'll aim for the top end of the market, slice in above those who make do with au pairs and court the well-placed wealthy families who prefer professionally trained staff. I predict we can initiate quite a trend if a constant supply can be maintained."

Looking at her mother Jennifer's head cocked to one side as she became enthralled by the outrageous proposal. "A whole school full of beautiful young men wiggling around in tiny skirts. Ah, yes! I do love the thought. I say, you will only have pretty ones, won't you? Cuties always inspire such wonderful wickedness in me and they bleat so endearingly when I'm cruel to them."

"Naturally physical appeal will be paramount and will predetermine their suitability, my sweet. After all, I intend them to be a commodity with a high price-tag when I'm done with them."

"Wow! Such an inspired idea deserves much more than just a shoulder rub, Mummy dearest."

Without another word the girl slid her mother's bra up out of the way and closed her hands over her bare breasts, curling her thumbs above the nipples to squeeze gently and make them bulge. Miriam's eyes flickered. She wasn't buxom, but despite being in her thirty-fifth year her breasts retained a pert tension in appearance and were sensitive to being rolled and moulded by skilled hands.

By the door loomed the large figure of Gloria the housekeeper, her plump face was a stony mask, yet her eyes smouldered with a curious fire. "Will yous ladies be needin' any 'elp?" she asked.

Miriam sighed with delight. Stretching and luxuriating like a great cat, she began to relax.

Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers