A Sissy Saga Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
133 Followers

With his back pressed hard against the wooden panelling of the walls he gingerly he descended, then came another noise, a sharp bang this time loud enough to make him leap, and then Judd's voice, ill tempered and impatient. "Get down 'ere Wendy. This place is so full o' junk I'll do meself an injury in a minute."

When he reached the bottom of the stairs Judd greeted him with a wry face and took a firm grip on his hand. "You're a sight for sore eyes an' that's a fact. I's been blunderin' around this place for ages."

Wendy flushed. "I should have told you, there's a couple of small rooms upstairs where the electric lights still work."

Judd shook his head. "No, that'll not do. I's not going any further than I have to. Come this way, I's already found a nice cosy spot fer us."

The youth led him into a room where the moonlight streamed in so bright there was no need for a lamp. It had once been a washroom. In one corner stood a pot sink cracked with age, and against the far wall a bathtub which had once been very handsome but was now discoloured and faded. Judd guided him across the floor to where he'd thoughtfully draped a blanket.

Tingling in anticipation Wendy settled down, then as the youth's curious eyes surveyed him he felt a twinge of anxiety. "You do know I'm not a real girl, don't you Judd?"

The village lad offered a crooked smile and lightly ran a finger down his arm. "I's been wi' Abigail often enough to know there's summat odd about this place, an' Abby's dick's too big to stay hidden long. It's not a worry. Findin' a cock an' balls under a skirt's a right good turn-on f'me."

"Do you fuck Abigail, Judd?"

"Course I does. Abby's a sexy little girl who loves to please men and who likes a length up him as much as any of you. But he's got an important position here an' don't like the idea o' any of them at the school gettin' atop of him. He likes sturdy fella's from outside, like me, to do that."

Wendy nodded. "I can understand that. I don't let the first-termers do me either, not unless they've got something really worthwhile to offer. Have you got anything worthwhile Judd?" Judd was already half undressed and he quickly removed the rest of his clothes, and Wendy suddenly felt hot as he saw the fearsome size of the arousal rising up from the pad of hair between his loins.

The young man kissed him immediately, and their lips met and parted only to meet again more lustfully. Wendy's hands worked on the bulging muscles in Judd's back for a moment while the teenager massaged and kneaded the sissy's soft bottom. Then Wendy felt Judd's breath on his neck and the youth's fingers, softly drawing lazy circles, seemed to become a permanent fixture on his skin.

"Everyone thinks you're Abigail's boyfriend." Wendy told him with a touch of envy catching in his voice.

"Maybe I am in a way, but I's a wicked sort an' I likes to sow me oats all over the place. " He gave Wendy a squeeze. "That's why I's wi' you now, in't it? I can't leave beautiful things alone."

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

Judd's hand stopped stroking for a second, then started again. "A course I does. You's a luscious little pretty-pants. You an' Abigail once 'ad a thing about each other, din't yer?"

"Yes, but he doesn't like me anymore, so I don't like him." Wendy replied sulkily, "That's why I'm such an easy lay for you."

Judd groaned as his companion's hand reached out in a way that was well practised. It was soon grasping his penis and stroking his hardness from flaring cock-head to bushy root.

Drawing Wendy forward he pulled open his bathrobe to view his nipples before pressing them against his manly chest, and at last they French kissed, the force of Judd's passion bending Wendy's head back while his fat tongue slid straight into his young sissy-lovers mouth to lick the insides of his cheeks. Ecstatically they sucked each others tongues and swallowed each others saliva, both of them feeling slightly dizzy and breathless when they relaxed their embrace.

"Oowph!" Wendy gasped as the youth touched his bare breasts, running his fingers over each one lightly, gently pinching and pulling each of the pouting nipples between forefinger and thumb and rolling them about. Wendy began to feel weak as wave after wave of pleasure ran through his body and down to the cock that lay stiff and aching between his legs.

Aware of what his caresses had conjured up, Judd's hands slid over his chest and went beneath the bathrobe, peeling it away to enable a lustful examination of the youthful body beneath. "Mmm! You's a sweet wee plaything, an' no mistake." Judd murmured, kissing him heatedly, thrusting his tongue into his mouth again and pulling his nakedness close.

Impressed by the exquisitely proportioned and petite shape his observation lasted no more than a moment before his mouth descended to tease the youngsters swelling nipples once more, moving his mouth from side to side with the delicacy of a butterfly, seducing the teats to protuberance before kissing them properly, and then suckling on one and then the other. He moved down to the sissy midriff, his smooth flat stomach, his tongue flicking hither and thither, before moving down further.

The she-boy tensed and relaxed with each shock impact, and as the tongue fluttered around his thighs he gave a soft moan as his foreskin was slicked back and its irreverent tip slipped eel-like against the eye of his penis.

"Oooh, oow - I'm not as big as Abigail." Wendy admitted apprehensively.

The village lad turned his head and grinned up at him. "I's not worried about that. I brought you here to screw you." He sat up and offered a penetrating stare. "I expects all the little ladies here like a good length o' todger up their arse reg'lar. Is you a good fuck?"

The younger boy pressed urgently against his chest. "I'll try to be a good fuck for you, Judd."

The youth looked down at the penis he was teasing. "Yer stiff middle wicket will 'ave to wait fer it's pleasure 'til I's had some of me own." he said, rising up to swing his own cock in front of Wendy's face. The she-boy at once swirled the tip of his tongue around its bulbous tip, then settled his mouth around the thick stem, sucking strongly as he nodded his head back and forth.

Judd was more excited than he'd anticipated and only a few moments passed before he groaned. "Ooow! Now 'old on yer scallywag. I's got things t'do afore I jerks me load. Turn over an' let's have a look at yer arse."

Wendy swung sideways and Judd grinned as he observed his bare backside. Both knew the time for conversation was over and they each understood the reason they'd agreed to meet in such a gloomy isolated place. They rose to their knees, Wendy's head falling forward as he rested on all fours, while Judd positioned himself in a crouch behind him with hands gripping his hips. "Perfec'! Spread them pretty buns so I can see where I'm going."

The youth was fully prepared. He produced a tube of KY and scooped a large portion of jelly onto his finger before applying it directly into the his latest love's anal orifice. It felt cool and pleasant, and Wendy enjoyed it for its own sake as much as for the finger spreading it inside him as far as it could go. Then he felt the head of the youth's engorged, eager penis slip between the cheeks of his backside and start to butt impatiently against his anus.

Arching his back Judd thrust hard forward, jack-knifing at the waist and grunting as his prick forced a route beyond meagre resistance and became sheathed in the body heat of the compliant sissy.

"Wwwooo! Oh, aah, yesss!" Wendy mewled and groaned as he became impaled, finding initial discomfort rapidly displaced by pleasure as the warm shaft pressed into him, forcing itself deep and filling the innermost recesses of his effeminate body with masculine stiffness.

"I was scared you might not want to shag a boy." he mumbled as he tightened his muscles around the thick piece of meat inside him.

Judd gave a raunchy laugh. "Me prick's got no conscience when it stands up, an' I'll shag anything I can get it into. I don't care if it's just a hole in a wall."

With his shaft all the way in and his balls resting against Wendy's crease he paused for a moment and slowly drew back before beginning a piston-like motion with his pelvis. Wendy's passage was well lubricated now, and as the head of his lovers cock burrowed smoothly inside he rolled his hips from side to side to establish a good sheath for it. The sissy squealed with joy. He was being fucked by a wonderful hetero boy who had taken complete control of him and was using him as a girl. The mere act of dominance was an aphrodisiac and he began thrusting back to invite deeper penetration, his moans increasing as Judd's penis moved in his bowels, firm and hard, going so deep that it seemed to scald the inside of his belly. It stabbed like a knife, but it brought pain without anguish - a glorious sensation for someone like himself.

Judd didn't get on well with hard work but he was no slouch at any kind of business that gave him pleasure, and he delivered stroke after stroke in a frantic, urgent rhythm. He was making the sissy stretch, holding him down and making him squirm in coils of pleasure.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Past caring about making noise Wendy wailed softly as he felt the irreverent shaft sliding in and out of his body, forceful and merciless, providing stab after mighty stab and only changing the motions into circling, screwing oscillations from time to time. Then the village youth paused with his length buried up to his pubes in Wendy's narrow tunnel, groaning himself as the lads anal muscles relentlessly squeezed the entire length of his cock. "Hey! You's a tight little ferret an' no mistake. I'm gunna have to keep a good hold on you." he husked.

Moonlight filtered through the undraped windows to fall across their bodies, two youthful white forms clinging together, static in unison, enraptured by the intimacy of their coupling. Humped against Judd's commanding thighs Wendy felt utterly without strength. With his hole stretched wide with cock he simply allowed himself to be used. It seemed slightly disgusting, but at the same time he liked it. Judd was treating him like a girl, and he liked that too. Raising his bottom a little he felt a familiar boiling heat inside that signified he was completely occupied and totally impaled. Things were as they should be when he had a big cock all the way up his backside. "Now then, darlin'..." whispered Judd, "Open yer hole for yer man... yer feel so good, so hot and tight..."

His words made Wendy feel good too and he started to moan again when Judd resumed his humping, then reach beneath Wendy's belly with one hand to do nice things to the very hard cock he found there. "Oh Judd - oh Judd ..."

"Ah yes! Give yerself like a girly - take it all the way. Good girl... Take yer man's cock... make him cum deep inside."

The young man's cock was long as well as thick, and again Wendy felt pain along with the pleasure, but such discomfort seemed to enhance the experience. "I want to be tight for you Judd," he gagged, "I want you to enjoy yourself... Ooooh... and I want you to squirt in my arse."

"I knows yer do sweetheart. That's what girls are for... to take cum from men. Get ready for a big load in yer pussy."

With the triumphant roar of a rutting animal the grocer's assistant gave a vigorous thrust and released his pent-up burden of hot semen, pumping his young lover over and over and coating the inside of Wendy's love tunnel with spurt after spurt from his throbbing hose... Filling him with juice... making his hole wet and sticky... pumping three... four ... five big shots into him... his sissy, his girl.

***

The following evening at the precise time that had been arranged, Emma Twist brought her car to a halt a short distance away from the small dwelling where lady Diana Chance-Barton customarily entertained her boyfriends. Switching off the headlights she turned to look at the two passengers in the back seat; Lulabelle wearing a bathrobe and Mrs Amos wrapped in an old raincoat. Beauty and the beast sat side by side she thought, and Mrs Amos wasn't the beauty.

That morning began like many others for Emma Twist. School routine was much the same every day at Fairyfield Grange and consisted of classroom lessons of a basic nature, just as Miriam Hancock had indicated.

Since the sissies were destined for service with wealthy families she herself had to do some rapid research in higher etiquette in order to instruct it. Heedless of the fact they were being groomed to be sexual toys the headmistress insisted they needed to understand that all real pleasure was eschewed in favour of the 'right' thing and the 'wrong' thing. They would doubtless be employed by quality people, so - 'When drinking tea the little finger HAD to be BENT. Straight out was a sign of an atrocious upbringing. So was pronouncing 'garage' to rhyme with marriage. It had to rhyme with MENAGE. The head must never be touched in public, nor the nose, no matter how great the itch. Elbows must NEVER rest on the dining table...' It went on and on... how to shake hands with a loose wrist, curtseying to superior women, batting eyelashes and tossing the head coyly, even moving about and sitting down. All had to be seen done in an elegant girlish way.

That morning she had been conducting lessons in 'personal maid service'; how to dress a lady, how to attach her stockings to a garter- belt, how to care for latex skirts and gloves and how to assist a mistress with her bra. She had also tutored in how to polish a lady's nails and polish her boots and shoes and touched on many other things so essential to an aspiring page-boy or sissy-maid.

Swinging her eyes towards the building she watched for movement, and seeing none she glanced at her wristwatch. The day had been scorching hot and the evening was humid, so she wasn't in the frame of mind to sit about waiting. "We're on time, where the devil is that girl?" she seethed irritably.

A few moments passed, her patience ran out completely and she climbed from the car in the mood to make a commando attack. "Come on you two, we'll go in as we originally planned."

The house was half hidden behind a willow tree, built in the style of a cottage with red-tiled gables, and having leaded windows and a door with a decorative lantern above. The door was slightly ajar. Entering cautiously and crossing the inside lobby Emma risked peeking into some of the rooms, and it was while pushing at an internal door that she encountered the flustering figure of Monica Braithwaite.

"Is everything okay Monica?"

The girl looked agitated and alarmed. "I did what Jennifer said an' put that stuff in her ladyship's tea, Miss Twist. Bloody knocked her out it as. Crikey! I hopes I's not killed her."

Emma brushed her aside. "Stop fussing girl. It was only a sedative, a little chloral hydrate, nothing to worry about. Matron is quite used to dealing out such things. Is anyone else about?"

"No, her ladyship's latest gennelman fella' left ages ago." replied Monica, quaking with nervousness. "I's done what Jennifer said, an' now I don't want no more to do wi' it."

"Wait outside then, but don't wander off. I'll need you to tidy up and secure things when we're finished."

Mrs Amos nodded at the girl, and Monica responded with, "'Lo, Auntie Flo'." Typically rural, thought Emma. Everybody related to everybody else.

Peering through the door she viewed a neat little room holding a broad pine dresser and a large bed with a coat-of-arms on the headboard. Lady Diana was laying naked and spread-eagled on top of the bedcovers, motionless apart from the steady rise and fall of her chest.

The corners of Emma's mouth turned up in approval as she observed the hairless thighs and puffed-out lips of the aristocratic vagina. "She depilates - that makes for good clear pictures." she murmured to herself.

She strode boldly forward with Mrs Amos and Lulabelle following gingerly behind, then swinging a travel-bag from her shoulder she unzipped it and delved inside. A moment later her hand drew out a large strap-on plastic penis. "Take off your coat Mrs Amos and buckle this thing on."

The woman grasped the stout shaft in her hand and ran her fingers up and down its length, her lips thrusting out in appreciation as she did so. "Is I gunna have to shag her ladyship's cunt, miss?"

The remark brought a look of disgust to Emma's face. "Certainly not, you depraved old crone. We're here to discredit her, not rape her. Just a few pictures of you wearing that thing and stroking it against her in a few intimate places will be sufficient for our purpose." She thrust forward aggressively to emphasis things. " Do only as I tell you Mrs Amos. I am not at home to Mr Fuck-Up tonight, do you understand?"

Ignoring the unconcealed disappointment in the other woman's face she turned to Lulabelle. "You get your clothes off. Give yourself a hard-on and be quick about it or I'll have your balls hanging from my car keys."

From the travel-bag she then took the camera she'd borrowed from Mr Hardwick. A self-loading thing with an integral flash and automatic focus and light meter. The top of its range and only needing someone to point it and press a button to produce a quality photograph. She smiled sardonically at the unconscious figure on the bed. "Now milady, be sure to put on a good show for me."

Snurge
Snurge
133 Followers