A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers

"Good, you can at least listen." Daddy said as he crouched down behind me. Reaching between my legs he took hold of my wrists and yanked them back between my legs. Falling face first into the bed I was saved from striking the wall a second time only by the force in which my hands were pulled back. Each of my arms was attached to the inside of my leg. I twisted my head around but I couldn't see Daddy. Once both of my hands were secured, Daddy started pushing my legs farther apart once they were at his desired distance a dowel was attached that kept me completely immobile.

Taking a seat next to me Daddy rested his hand on my back rubbing it gently. "I had decided that your first Gangbang would be voluntary. I was going to show you just how slutty you Sissy's really were and then arrange it for you."

Sliding back until his back was against the wall Daddy settled in to get comfortable. Once he was situated, Daddy twisted my head so I was facing him and shoved his middle finger in my mouth. He started moving it around sliding it in and out. Within moments, I was practically drooling. Once he was done with my mouth, Daddy popped his finger out and slipped his hand into my panties. After last night his drenched finger slipped easily into me. Once Daddy realized I was lose he slipped in a second finger and began to slowly finger fuck my boipussy. "So there are two ways today can go down. The first, and I think this will be a special kind of fun, I stick a rather effective gag into that uppity mouth of yours; and tell the fifteen men, and these are men not little dicked sissy's like you. I am going to tell them to have their way with you. I will let them do their very worst."

Daddy stopped fingering my boipussy for a moment and let out a deep sigh. "I tell ya, I could make a ton of money selling that video overseas. The second option, is that you right now confess to me that you want to be my bitch."

I started to speak, but Daddy pulled up on my boipussy keeping me quite. "Now you are going to stay tied up, and you are still going to get a gangbang today. That email has gone out so there is no undoing that. But I will tell my friends to be gentle with you. Well, as gentle as a real man can be with a sissy."

Once he was done speaking, Daddy pulled his fingers from my boipussy and thrust them into my mouth once again. I started to gag, which was involuntary, and that made Daddy laugh. When I just sat there with his disgusting fingers in my mouth, he started to wiggle them about independently. Pulling his clean but still soaked fingers from my mouth, Daddy asked me for my answer. I wasn't sure what to say, I was terrified of both options, but at least with the second option I would get through the day without any physical scars. I turned to face Daddy, and was happy that my voice wasn't weak and did not falter as I spoke. "Daddy I. . . Daddy, I want to be your little bitch."

Daddy patted my still sore back side, and complemented me in his own demented way, "See, you can be an obedient little fuck slut."

Standing up and stretching, Daddy looked about my room at the piles of ruined clothes. "This place is trashed; you can't receive your gentleman callers in this place."

I couldn't see Daddy, but I got a burning sensation in my backside that told me he was looking my way. After bending over to pick up the first piece of destroyed clothing, he said, "You know this place really is a mess; even before we took care of your boy costumes! That changes now; I want this room kept clean from here on out."

Daddy shoved the clothing scraps into the small trash can that I had in my room. The can was filled completely with my underclothing alone. Setting the small tin trash can down, Daddy pulled the bag free and left it sitting in the middle of the room. I shifted my legs back and forth turning myself just enough that I could see the pile of closet clothes. I know Daddy was going to find the shirt I slipped past him, and I was terrified of what he was going to do.

As soon as he returned, Daddy could see that I had moved. I caught his hesitant, crinkled eyes watching me as he crossed to the pile of clothes. He glanced away only as long as he needed to grab clothes from the pile, but his eyes always returned quickly to me. I had buried the shirt at the bottom of the pile. It was a plain grey t-shirt, nothing fancy. He had moved almost half the pile into the garbage bag when he found it. I was watching his face intently, hoping that Daddy would think I had just missed one. He lifted it up and looked hurt, and then he looked angry. He looked at me and crossed the room faster than I thought he could move. "You stupid little fuck hole. You what? Thought I wouldn't notice? Your ass is ruined now. I am gagging you and turning these men lose on you. I told you no one would want you when I was done with you, and well that just might be when were done here.

Daddy threw the shirt over my face and started stomping for the door. I was desperate. I cried out that I would do anything, but he didn't respond. As I heard, his footsteps fading down the hall I tried one last approach. It was crazy and would be bad but I was terrified of what those men would do to me with no restrictions. "I will make a video."

He stopped it had worked. Daddy quietly started back down the hall to my bedroom. He got to the door and let out a little chuckle watching me twisting my head franticly trying to see him. I wasn't able to see him until he was almost on top of me. I felt a cold hand on my silk covered ass moving over every inch of my backside, squeezing it gently. After a few seconds, Daddy stopped squeezing and slipped a finger around the crotch of my panties, letting it rest just outside of my boipussy. With his hand ready to violate me, Daddy finally spoke. "Now, what kind of video would that be?"

I didn't move, I had panicked and said something I wasn't prepared to back up. As Daddy's finger started to push into me, my frantic mind scrambled for something to do. "A sexy video."

A little voice in the back of my mind told me it wouldn't be enough, but I didn't know what else to say. When I felt Daddy's finger start to pull out of me I knew I had to act. I called out, screamed out is more like it, the one thing I knew for sure Daddy would want to hear. "An embarrassing video."

"I'm listening." Daddy said as he pushed his finger back into my boipussy. "But don't waste my time."

Time was something I knew I didn't have a lot of, so I didn't want to waste any of it. I pushed back as much as my restraints would allow me, letting out a low moan.

"Do you like that, Sissy?"

"Yes Daddy I do." I said as I moaned a second time.

"Well then stop wasting my Fucking time!" Daddy screamed as he slammed his finger completely into my boipussy. "Tell me how you will earn the chance to be forgiven."

"You can record me going to the bathroom, that is really-" I wanted to go on but Daddy cut me off, ripping his finger from me.

"Nobody wants to see you taking a dump." Daddy started for the door, calling out to me as he did, "Gang rape it is."

"What if I have sex like last night but with someone else?" I cried out. I was so loud that I was terrified one of the neighbors would hear me. I didn't know if Daddy stopped or if I was doomed until he spoke in a very soft voice.

"So you want to make a video of you being slutty and degrading yourself with my friends?"

"Yes Sir, with one of your friends." I answered. I started wiggling my feet desperate to twist myself till I could see Daddy.

"No Sissy, all of my friends. You make a video where all of my friends get to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours and cum all over that skanky little body of yours and we can be even." Daddy was behind me now and he must have been tired of watching me squirm, because he flipped me over onto my back. I felt like a turtle baking in the dessert waiting for a vulture to finish me off. "But if you hesitate even once! I will tie you back up do you understand?"

I nodded my head but that wasn't enough as Daddy reached down and took a hold of my balls squeezing them tight. My voice broke when I spoke, but I managed to say what Daddy wanted to hear. "I will be very good Daddy. I will give all of your friends a day they will never forget."

"Would you like me to untie you?" Daddy asked as the tips of his fingers brushed of my boipenis. Waiting for my response, he moved from my front to my back as he slipped two fingers inside my panties. He rested both fingers just outside my boipussy, using his other hand to start rubbing my tiny penis. Once I was hard, Daddy shoved his fingers deep into my boipussy. "My friends will start arriving in two hours. If you want me to untie you and let you have a little bit of free time before then, I need you to do something for me."

"Anything, Daddy." I said the words and was shocked when I realize that I genuinely meant them. I even started pushing back against his fingers, as much as my restraints would allow me too. Once Daddy felt me pushing back, he plunged his fingers into my backside. A tidal wave of pleasure flooded every fiber of my body. My penis stiffened up as Daddy let out a chuckle.

"You have five minutes; if you can make yourself cum by fucking my fingers I will release you, if not you stay tied up." Daddy worked is fingers slow in and out of boipussy. I was gasping for breath and couldn't reply. "If you don't, then I will have to clean up and I will of course have to find some way to punish you for that."

I wasn't listening to the last part; I was too busy fucking myself on Daddy's fingers. After a few seconds he couldn't resist, and started moving his fingers at an opposite pace. With both of us working so hard it barely took a minute for my body to respond. I tensed up all over and flooded my panties with sissy cum. Daddy pulled his fingers from my boipussy with a satisfied smile. He pulled my panties aside and scooped up some of my cum onto his fingers. Daddy had barely put his fingers in my mouth before I sucked them in and licked them clean.

While I was busy catching my breath, Daddy undid my restraints and let my arms and legs fall to the bed. He tossed the leather cuffs onto my bed, and returned to the pile of clothes. He picked up the grey t-shirt that had start this all and walked to my door. "Get those rags thrown out. I want the bags by the curb along with the rest of your garbage. I want the restraints returned to my house, and the only clothes you are permitted are what you are wearing. Do you understand?"

I mumbled yes and waited to move till Daddy was gone. Sitting up, I shivered as my penis slid around the inside of my soaked panties. I slipped my feet out of my heels and rubbed them for a moment. My mother's feet were a tiny bit smaller than mine were and I was feeling it now. Slipping her heels back on I headed to the kitchen for a large garbage bag. I filled it with scraps of clothing, and was just about to leave when I heard a chime from my computer. Setting the bag down I walked over to see what it was. A chat window was open with a message from bigCOCKdaddy. The message was simple -- I have a task for you.

I typed a quick reply and waited for Daddy's 'task'. It took him a couple of minutes, and I found that my hand was unconsciously resting on my penis, rubbing it gently. While waiting for his reply I noticed the light on my webcam was on. The program Daddy was chatting with me on was also in the computers system tray. So I clicked the icon and watched in horror as a new wave of humiliation washed over me. The program was a webcast from my room. And it was more than just my old webcam. There was one under my desk and two more giving a full view of my room. There was a general chat dialogue at the bottom, about half dozen users were logged in and discussing whether I was a paid actor or really just a slut. At the top of the page was a banner 'worthless sissy's room' all lowercase. Daddy's window chimed again and I clicked over -- Retrieve your mother's vibrator and insert it. Do it on the bed so your fans can watch.

I hurried to my parent's room, and retrieved my mother's vibrator. I made it to her door before the website and cameras hit me. I collapsed on the floor and started bawling. I curled into a ball pulling the vibrator close to my chest and wept. As the tears subsided, I hear another ping from my computer. Slowly, I got myself up, and returned to the computer. There was another message from bigCOCKdady -- If you ever do that on camera, I will strip you naked and toss you to the trashiest bunch of hobos I can find. Are we clear?

I typed that I understood and was turning to complete my task when the computer chimed again. I looked and bigCOCKdaddy had another order -- click over to the main window and thank all of your fans for watching and then tell them you hope they enjoy the show.

I typed the message and then sat there waiting to hit send. The whole point of all of this was too keep my secret, and this was not keeping my secret. I hit send and the little chat room erupted. The message I sent was linked to the user TOTALLY_WORTHLESS_sissy. I turned my back to the computer and climbed up onto the bed. Spreading my legs I reached down and slipped my panties down enough for boipussy to be available.

My mother's vibrator tasted of rubber and cleaner when I shoved it into my mouth. I wished I had thought to grab some lube as I reached back and put it at the entrance to my boipusy. I twisted the tip slightly nestling it into the bud of my opening. I heard the computer chime and somehow I just knew it was daddy telling me to hurry. I slowly pushed the vibrator in, feeling my boipussy stretch to accommodate. Once it was nestled as deep as I could get it, I pulled my panties back up and looked to the computer.

There was another message from Daddy, but it wasn't telling me to hurry up -- It was telling me to sit down. I just stared at the message hoping another would up, telling me that he was kidding. When one didn't I knew I would be in trouble if I didn't follow his orders quickly. As slowly as I could without looking like I was delaying things I sat down. As the seat pushed the vibrator deeper into my boipussy, my head started to swim, I was lost in the delicious mixture of pain and pleasure. The computer chimed and I looked to Daddy's newest message -- Thank them for watching, personally. I want you to blow a kiss at the camera and say each user's name.

I did what Daddy told me and watched the comments flood in. Not a single one was nice. Everyone single one was derogatory in some way. I was called every name I had ever heard, Most were just some variation of Faggot or Cunt. The only one that bothered me was, little sissy sloppy cunt, I don't know why but that one bothered me. After a few minutes of listening Daddy messaged me again -- Finish your chores... But leave the vibrator in.

I took the garbage bag full of clothes to the garage and stood there my hand on the button. I pictured dozens of Paparazzi sitting outside my garage just waiting to snap humiliating pictures of me. The worst part was that I got stiff thinking about it, I stated to wonder what kind of miscreant I really was. I pressed the button and the motor sounded pulling the door up. I was rock hard by the time it finished its trek. Prancing out to the curb I dropped the bag and scurried back into the garage. My finger was on the button again when I remembered Daddy ordered me to take out the rest of the trash as well. I debated saying I forgot, especially since I could feel the vibrator slipping out of my boipussy. An image popped in my head, me naked except for a vibrator in my boipussy and 15 loads of cum all over me taking the trash out. I grabbed the garbage cans and hurried them to the street. Looking for neighbors wasn't a priority when I had taken the bag of clothes out. Walking to the curb now I felt like everyone was out with popcorn to watch the freak parade around.

Looking around I was happy to see the street was clear; so I quickened my pace dropping the garbage cans at the curb and starting for the house again. That was when I saw him, Mr. Roberts was the creepy old man that every neighborhood had. My parents liked him well enough but he always griped at us kids. His usual sneer only lasted a moment and then he smiled and waved, his hand resting on his crotch. I hurried back inside the house afraid that someone else had seen, because something told me Mr. Roberts would never say anything to my parents. I just hoped now that he didn't say anything to me.

I was dreading to see what messages had been posted in my new chat room while I was gone. As I entered my room I heard the now familiar ping of a message from Daddy. I checked the monitor without sitting down, which of course was a mistake. As that was what the message ordered me to do. I slowly sat down, my eyes rolling back as the vibrator pushed itself deep into my boipussy.

bigCOCKdaddy -- You will be spending a lot of time in this chat room from now on. For the moment you will do whatever the users ask of you. They can hear you so don't bother typing. Do you remember your mantra from this morning?

I shook my head yes but there was no immediate response. I reached up to type and remembered that everyone could hear me. I knew what Daddy wanted me to do so I said it out loud "I am a dumb sissy cunt who needs to stop pretending it can think"

bigCOCKdaddy -- Very good, you will begin each session with an introduction, 'Hello every one, this sissy is nothing but a dumb sissy cunt who needs to be abused.' You will end every session with the following, 'Sissy has to go now; Sissy is sorry that it is leaving but hopes its humiliation pleased you.'

I nodded lightly and closed my eyes. Just as I was about to speak the computer pinged at me. Daddy wanted my eyes open and demanded I smile. Plastering my face with a big fake smile I said what was expected of me. "Hello every one, this sissy is nothing but a dumb sissy cunt that needs to be abused."

I waited a half-second. A long half second before adding something of my own. I was hoping to please Daddy and maybe if I was lucky earn myself some mercy that night. "Would you please abuse me?"

My computer pinged and I breathed a sigh of relief as Daddy told me I had done well and he would see me when it was time to get ready. The private window between us closed and turned my attention to the main room. The users were going wild talking amongst themselves trying to decide what to do to me. I waited a moment and the addressed the room as a whole. "Who would like to go first?"

The chat room came to a standstill; no one typed anything for almost a full minute. Then a user, sissyDESTROYER, chimed in that he was first. And that they would be taking turns. He sent me to retrieve my Father's favorite drinking glass before anything else. I set the glass in front of the camera and waited as an argument broke out among the users.

Another user, SiSsYmOlEsTeR, demanded his turn and so I was stuck waiting for a command. Once the group decided that Destroyer had used his turn I was turned over to Molester. He complained that my panties and bra were filthy and demanded I strip. I peeled the panties off and tossed them onto the bed along with the bra. The next user, HumiliatingYou, wanted to see the vibrator, so I slid it from my boipussy and presented it to the camera. I spent the next hour changing into various combinations of bras and panties. Every few request someone would have me move the Vibrator between my boipussy and mouth. I came three times and each time Destroyer made me cum into my Father's tumbler. As the hour ended, Daddy messaged me telling me I was to finish up and come see him. I was ordered to strip one last time. I expected the next user to order me into another bra and panty combination, but instead, Molester had me bury the Vibrator in my pussy, turning it on to the highest setting.

sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers