A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers

I reached down and took hold of his cock and was happy with its size; Junior was big but not so large that it would be painful. I stroked his cock a few times before guiding him to my boipussy. I flinched when he first tried to enter, and I saw hurt in Junior's eyes that almost ruined the moment. I smiled to him and stuck two fingers in my mouth. Sucked on my fingers, pumping them in and out of my mouth a few times to get them nice and wet, before I reached down and shoved them into my boipussy. I pumped them in and out enough to loosen my opening and then I grabbed for Junior's cock again.

Sliding his cock in slower this time, taking care not to hurt me, Junior pumped into me a few times before I called out to him. "Fuck me harder. Pound my boipussy."

Junior quickened his pace, the strokes smooth and forceful. I felt my little penis began to harden, and was shocked again by my new lover when he grasped my shaft and began stroking me. I moaned out in pleasure as I felt his cock twitching in my pussy. Junior grunted and I could feel his cock spasm as he filled me with his hot cum. As the last of his seed pumped from his member, Junior stopped fucking me. I was so close to cumming I wanted to cry. As I felt Junior's softening cock slip from me tears almost burst forth, but then he knelt down and took me into his mouth. I looked down in disbelief as Junior began to slowly bob up and down on my cock. He was a better cock sucker then I was and when I reached down and put my hands on his head his pace quickened. My head rolled back in ecstasy and I couldn't hold the tears back any longer. Tears dripped down the side of my face as I felt myself cumming in his mouth.

I heard a gasp and looked up to see a terrified Junior. Reaching down, he wiped the tears from my face. "Did I hurt you?"

Just him asking that brought another wave of tears. Sitting up, I cupped his face and shook my head no. I gave myself a moment to allow the emotions to pass, and asked him to kiss me. His lips were warm, and I could taste my seed on his tongue. If he had asked me right then to run away with him, I would have done it, I would have done anything to make him mine forever. But he didn't ask, he didn't say anything, he just held me tight and let me cry.

The rest of the night was a blur of humiliation as the other men used my body. Daddy had found a way to make me fuck each man there with the name game, and I did just that. The only thing I remember clearly from that night was that Junior did use me again. And at the end of the night when I was covered in a layer of cum and filth, he carried me home, gently laying me to rest in my still stripped bed.

I woke in my room as Junior used a damp hand towel to clear the cum from my face. That was when he asked me, asked me to run away with him. The moment had passed and my courage faltered so I told him I couldn't. As he stood at the door ready to leave me for the night, Junior turned and asked me a question "Can I see you again?"

I was half exhausted which is the only reason that I think I answered honestly. 'Why would you want me? I am just a totally worthless sissy."

Junior walked back over to me kneeling beside the bed he turned my face until our eyes met. "You are worth more than all that I have in this world. I would give it all up to keep you safe; all you have to do is ask. "

I came from a decent enough family, my parents were good people, but at eighteen I had never had someone say that to me. The revelation made my tears return. "You should run away from me . . . Far, far away from me."

"I will never leave you. I will have your back no matter what they do to you, I will always love you." Junior leaned in and kissed me again. "Get some rest. I will call you next week and we will get together."

After he was gone I realized what he had said, what he really said. Of course I haven't seen him since the trial so I guess that tells me what he really thought of me. I guess all our dates after that night didn't really mean all that much to him.

+++++++++++++++

"You haven't answered my question." Terry Morgan practically screamed at the inmate sitting across from her. She was dressed to the nines and looked out of place in the prison's meeting room, so out of place that the guards had first asked if she was lawyer when she arrived that morning. She quickly looked around the room, hoping she hadn't drawn to much attention to herself.

Her clothes were in stark contrast to the young man sitting across the table from her. William masters, Billy to the people who knew him, had lost almost twenty pounds off his already slight frame. His hands had a slight tremmor and he twitched whenever there was loud noise. "It's a complicated answer."

Terry did a poor job of hiding her anger as she looked past him to one of the guards. The man had been watching her the entire time; and looked like he was about to escort Terry out just to be safe. Keeping her voice calm and tearing her eyes from the man who could take away her chance at some answers, she said "It's not that complicated, just tell me what happened that day. William, we grew up next door to each other. We were friends."

"We were never friends. And after what your father did to my family, I don't really care if you get your answers." Billy turned and looked to the guard that Terry had been eyeing. His orange prison jumpsuit was wrinkled and looked like it hadn't been washed in days. The guards lip instinctively started to curl when Billy looked at him. Billy turned back to Terry and says "If you want answers you have to hear it all."

"I am sorry." Terry did her best to keep her composure, but Billy could see that she thought very little of him. It was a look he had grown quite familiar with over the past two years. Ever since Daddy, Mr. Morgan, he reminded himself, had entered his life.

"Do you want me to finish my story?" Billy asked as he wrapped his arms around his stomach. Trying to catch a look at the guard that had terrorized his life in prison.

Terry looked from Billy back to the guard again. He was openly sneering now and She was wondering what she had gotten into the middle of. "Do you promise that when all of this is over you give me some closure?"

"Closure?" Billy looked up for the first time since terry had arrived and met her gaze. "I can't promise you closure, I can only promise you answers. Will you accept answers?"

"Yes" Terry whispered as she looked away unable to hold Billy's gaze. His eyes so filled with hate that she shivered.

sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers