A Sister's Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Sounds like a fine idea to me,” Pete replied, pulling up his pants to follow her up the stairs. As they passed through the living room, they noticed that practically everyone had left the party by now and that there appeared to be some muffled noises coming from ‘the headmaster’s office.’ In a hurry to get upstairs without running into her father, Vanessa ignored it and Pete’s attention was too focused on her arse for him to worry about it, especially when she started going up the stairs in front of him, sans underwear.

Phil approached Cindy at the side of the pool after she had just pushed a guy into the pool.

“Young lady, I don’t think that that sort of behaviour needs to be tolerated around here.”

“Oh, sorry Sir, but he did start it,” Cindy replied, slurring just a little with the effects of the alcohol.

“Well, it doesn’t really matter who started it, but you were the one that took it too far.”

“Oh dear, does that mean I’m going to be punished?”

“I think that some sort of penalty is in order, yes, be in my office in five minutes,” Phil said, his cock hardening at the thought of this little minx being in his study waiting for him. He wondered how he should approach this. She’d been flirting with him the night they’d dropped her home and she had been doing so again today, but was she really interested, or was she just playing games that matched the theme of the party.

Five minutes later, Cindy entered the study with the name Head-master’s office on the door.

“You wanted to see me Sir?”

“Yes, Cindy, I saw you push that boy into the pool and wanted to discuss with you just how irresponsible and dangerous that sort of horseplay can be around a swimming pool.”

“Yes Sir.”

“You know its against the rules and so I think you should also be able to decide a relevant punishment to suit the offence.”

“Umm, I think detention would be fitting, Sir.”

“Well, I disagree Cindy. I think detention is little in the way of a deterrent. I think it needs to be something that you’ll remember. I think I need to spank you.”

“But Sir, I didn’t think corporal punishment was allowed. My father would be most upset to hear of this.”

“Well, you broke the rules to be here and I’m going to break the rules to show you why its wrong. And if you think your father can help you, well you might want to think about your school record and how much of it I might show him. Now come around here and bend over my desk.”

Cindy feigned reluctance and moved around to stand on his side of the desk before bending over, legs straight to put her breasts and head down on the desk. Phil lifted the hem of her skirt and flipped it up over her back, revealing her pantyhose-clad buttocks, which he noted were lovely and firm.

“Now, do you think that I should use the ruler or my hand Cindy?” he asked, restraining from reaching out to touch her arse as he so desired to do.

“Your hand, Sir.”

“That’s too bad Cindy, because I think I should use the ruler.” And so saying, he opened the desk drawer and removed a wooden ruler. He flipped it at her butt so that it stung a little but not a lot, Cindy jumped at the impact, an ‘oh’ of shock escaping her lips. Phil swung the ruler harder this time so that it slapped her left buttock. He noticed that Cindy clenched her cheeks in anticipation this time, but she still jumped at the impact. He swung the ruler a third time, this time hitting her right cheek. The fourth slap of the ruler hit both of her buttocks and as she jumped, she whimpered a little.

“Did that hurt Cindy?”

Yes,” she replied meekly. He slapped her again with the ruler and again she jumped.

“Yes, Sir, Cindy, don’t forget where you are.”

“Yes Sir, sorry Sir.”

“Now, do you regret your actions by the pool?”

“Yes Sir, I am very sorry for pushing John into the pool, Sir.”

“I don’t think you are, I think you’re just trying to get me to stop punishing you.” In saying this, he took her pantyhose and tore them down the middle, ripping them further to expose her cute little bum. Cindy gasped in shock, but remained where she was, excited by the turn that this was taking and determined to have Phil’s cock out of his pants before she left the room. The more she’d watched him and thought about it, the more that she wanted it.

Phil made sure that her arse was completely out of the pantyhose and then slapped it with his hand hard enough to leave a hand print on her cheek. Then he slapped the other cheek. Cindy squealed at the impact of each smack.

Phil put a hand on each buttock and spread them to give him a view of her bare pussy. He could see beads of moisture easing from between her pussy lips and was pleased to see that she was horny from the game that they were playing.

“Young lady, are you enjoying this punishment? Because you know that that isn’t the way that this is supposed to work.”

“No Sir I’m not enjoying it, it hurts.”

“Then why would you little vagina be so excited?”

“Please Sir, its just you touching me sir, my bottom hasn’t been touched by a man before and … and it … feels kind of good,” Cindy said, enjoying her role as a virginal school girl with her friend’s powerful father.

“Well if it feels, good, then I don’t think this punishment is working and we might have to find some other way to make you regret what you’ve done. You say you’ve never had your bottom touched, so I assume that you’ve never had anyone touch your little pussy either?”

“No Sir, that would be wrong to let someone do that, the teachers tell us that its bad to let boys do things like that to us.”

“Well then, I think as a punishment I’ll have to be the first one to touch you there. And maybe you’ll be ashamed enough to be truly sorry.”

“Please Sir, not that. I’ll do anything, but please don’t touch me there …” Phil slapped her arse hard, silencing her.

“Young lady, you should have considered the consequences of your actions when you were being naughty. Now take your punishment and be done with it.” With that, he ran a finger along the length of her slit, wetting it before pushing it inside her hole. Cindy whimpered in mock embarrassment but soon turned it to sighs of pleasure as Phil slipped first a second and then a third finger inside her shaved pussy and slid them in and out.

“Oh Sir, I know you shouldn’t be doing that and I know I shouldn’t enjoy it, but it feels so good, Sir,” Cindy said, bent over the desk.

“Well if you like that, then I may as well give up on punishing you and teach you instead.”

“Oh would you Sir? Does it all feel this good?”

“Come around here Cindy. Have you ever seen a penis?”

“Only a picture in biology class, Sir.”

“Well then, what I want you to do, is get under my desk. I’ve got some work to do, but I will take my pants off and let you see my penis. And if you like, in the interest of learning, you may touch it and play with it whilst you are there.”

“Ok, Sir, thank you sir.” Phil stood up and started removing his pants as Cindy crawled in under his desk. When she was comfortable, he sat down on the edge of his chair, spread his legs and rolled it forwards so that his cock was under the desk.

“Oh my, its awfully big Sir,” Cindy said from under his desk.

“I have to do some work now Cindy, so don’t talk, just enjoy yourself.” He felt her hands touch his cock, running up and down its length and he sighed with pleasure, taking out a porno mag full of school girls from the desk draw to flick through as his daughter’s friend started to play with his cock.

Megan returned from fare-welling guests just in time to see Pete disappearing up the stairs with Vanessa. She considered following them to see if she could in some way peek, but decided that she’d be better off finding Cindy or her Father and satisfying them (and herself of course). She wandered out towards the pool, thinking that maybe one of them would be out there as the evening drew to a close, but as she passed her father’s study, she noticed him sitting at the desk flipping through a magazine. She made her way into his office, noting that he was looking very pleased, causing her to think that perhaps he was masturbating under the desk.

“Why hello, Daddy, what are you up to?” she asked him.

“Oh! Hey, miss, didn’t anyone teach you any manners? You do not simply walk into the headmaster’s office un-announced. Now go back out and knock before you come in here like that.” Megan realised that her father wanted to carry this school fantasy thing right through and so exited the room and knocked on the door.

“Come in,” Phil called out.

“Sorry Sir, I forgot myself,”

“Yes, well I may be able to let it pass, unless of course there is a chance that there’s some other misdemeanor for which you require punishing. I think its time for an underwear check young lady.” By this time, under the desk, Cindy had Phil’s cock in her mouth> She hadn’t been real sure what to do when Megan had walked in but had decided that it would be fun to simply keep sucking her friend’s father’s cock whilst he talked to her. Make him worry about his ability to control himself. When he announced that he was going to ‘panty check’ his daughter though, she almost gagged in her efforts to suppress her surprise.

Megan pulled up the hem of her skirt to reveal the front of her bright pink thong and stood there, exposed to her father.

“Turn around,” he said, the tone of his voice suggesting that he was less than happy with what he’d seen so far. Megan turned, her petite butt being presented to her father, split by the strip of fabric that was her thong.

“You know the school rules young lady and that is deemed inappropriate underwear. Remove it right now!”

“But Sir, then I’ll have no underwear on!” Megan protested.

“Well maybe a lack of underwear will teach you to consider the consequences of defying the rules of this school next time. Remove it!” Megan, with her back to her father, slid the thong down her legs, squatting to hide herself from him, to tease him and increase the anticipation of the moment. Cindy simply held as much of Phil’s cock in her mouth as she could. He thrust back and forth a little in his chair, relishing the damp warmth of this young girl’s mouth as he watched his slutty daughter removing her underwear.

Megan stood again, the dress hiding her pussy from view, the air wafting around her legs and the whole situation, however ensured that there was certainly a dampness about her pussy. It was accompanied by that tingling sensation that she felt when she knew someone was going to please her sexually.

“Lift the skirt.”

“I don’t think I should sir, may I get some proper panties instead?”

“Such impertinence cannot go unpunished young lady. Close my door and stand outside whilst I decide how to punish you. If you’re not there when I call, things will be significantly worse.” Megan left the room, shutting the door behind her, wondering what her father was planning. She also wondered where Cindy was, but wasn’t prepared to go looking, she wanted to be here when her father called. She couldn’t wait to see his reaction to her shaved pussy.

“Cindy, I want you to stay under my desk until you are told otherwise, ok? I have to punish another student and she shouldn’t know that you are here. If you are a good girl and stay quiet, I’ll teach you something special.”

“Yes Sir, thank you Sir, Cindy replied,” shuffling back under the desk.

“Megan, come in here please, “ Phil called out. As she entered the room, he continued. “I want you to stand there at the edge of my desk,” he said, indicating the side of his desk. “Now put your hands, palms down on my desk as far in front of you as you can reach.” Megan complied, stretching herself out across her father’s desk as he walked around behind her. He couldn’t just flip up the bottom of the tunic dress as he had with Cindy’s skirt and so he pulled the tunic dress up over her hips, bunching it about her waist, exposing her pert little butt. He glanced between her legs and was surprised to notice that there was now no hair covering the lips of her pussy (which showed obvious signs of the state of her excitement). He smacked her butt, causing her to yelp.

“Now, I hope young lady that you are going to learn to be good from this, because I really don’t want to have to do this to you again.” He slapped her again. And again. Phil continued slapping his daughter’s arse as she yelped and flinched and wiggled, red hand prints being replaced by a general red tinge all over her buttocks from the spanking.

“There, I think that should do it. Does it hurt?”

“Yes Sir,” Megan said with mock sobs, “it really does hurt.”

“Would you like it soothed, do you think? Have you learnt enough to deserve to have it soothed?”

“Yes, Sir. Please Sir, I would like it to be soothed.”

“Very well. Cindy, you may come out now.” Cindy started under the desk. She wasn’t really sure what Megan’s father had been planning but hadn’t thought he would call her out whilst Megan was in the room. Hell, she hadn’t thought it would go any further than a pretend spanking.

Megan was likewise surprised. She knew that Cindy had it in her to follow through with the threat of fucking her father, but had really dismissed it as a joke designed to get her fired up. She did note that Cindy was still clothed, although as she climbed out, she noted that her pantyhose had been shredded. She started to wonder if her father had been wanking or …

“Cindy, this young lady has been naughty, just as you were naughty. I know you’ve learnt the error of your ways and this girl claims that she has too. As part of your education, I want you to sooth her smarting buttocks. I want you to do this by licking them with your tongue.” Phil wasn’t sure about how this would go down, but Megan had said to him that she’d been having sex with girls and he thought he’d seen them come out from that bike shed thing that Megan had set up. He planned to find out.

“Yes Sir,” said Cindy, moving to kneel behind Megan, placing her hands upon her hips and lapping at her friend’s buttocks.

“That’s a good girl Cindy, don’t forget the other cheek, he said, watching Cindy’s pink tongue running over the smooth taught skin of his daughter’s arse.” Phil wandered around, watching. He reached out and pulled on Cindy’s blazer and she allowed him to remove it from her, leaving her in her blouse and skirt. He reached out and touched her breast, enclosing the firm globe of pleasure in his hand. God what a wonderful thing a young breast is he thought, squeezing it firmly.

“Oh that feel’s good Sir,” Cindy said.

“Tell me Cindy, is there any signs that our naughty little girl is enjoying herself like you did?” Cindy made a show of spreading her friend’s arse cheeks to check for juices seeping from Megan’s pussy. There certainly was no shortage. She was amazed that Phil was asking her to do this to his own daughter in front of him, but equally amazed at how willingly Megan participated. Maybe she had told him about her affair with Cindy and he was merely using it to his own advantage.

“I think that maybe you need to teach her what I taught you Cindy. Use you finger like I did. Help her to open and experience things.”

“Yes Sir,” Cindy said, pushing a finger inside Megan’s pussy. She slid it in and out before adding a second finger, and then a third, fingering the object of her desire. She slid her fingers in and out of her friend’s pussy as her father looked on. Megan moaned at the pleasure of her friend’s fingers penetrating her.

“Now, Cindy, I think that its time that we continued your education. I want you to take your fingers out of her and taste them.”

“But, Sir, she’s a girl, I don’t want to taste a girl,” Cindy said.

“I thought you wanted an education Cindy. If you don’t then you can leave now and I’ll put a mark on your record. If you do want an education, you’ll suck on your fingers.” Cindy coyly looked at the coating on her fingers and tentatively put her fingers to her lips. She stuck her tongue out and licked at it before sucking all three fingers into her mouth and cleaning them off.

“Was that so bad?” Phil asked.

“Actually it was rather nice,” Cindy replied.

“Ok, Megan, time for you to stand up now. I want you to taste this young lady too. If one of you is going to be educated you may as well both be. Cindy, lean over the desk and spread your legs for Cindy please.” The two girls changed positions and Phil instructed his daughter to insert her fingers inside Cindy’s pussy. She did so, sliding them in and out, ensuring that she gave some pleasure to Cindy whilst she did so.

“Now taste it Megan.” Megan did so, sucking her fingers into her mouth.

“Mmm, its nice,” she said.

“Right, well I think its time that we took this education a step further. Cindy, lay down on my desk on your back please. Megan, instead of your fingers, I want you to lick her pussy. Use your tongue to explore her. I’m sure that you’ll both find this to be enjoyable.” Cindy climbed up on the desk, laying down and spreading her legs, pulling her skirt up to expose herself. Phil stepped close and tore her panty hose further before pulling them off of her, leaving her pussy and legs naked. He was both surprised and incredibly turned on when he realised that her entire pussy was completely shaved. He ran his fingers over her mound and along her lips before sliding two fingers back into her pussy so that he too could have a taste of her love juices.

“Oh yes, I think you’ll definitely be enjoying that Megan.” Phil moved up alongside Cindy and started to undo the buttons on her blouse. “Time that we freed these lovely breasts of yours Cindy so that you can appreciate just how much pleasure you can derive from them.”

Having opened her blouse, he pulled a pocketknife from his desk drawer and slit the bra between the cups to release her breasts to the air. He cupped one in his hand, feeling the nipple react to his touch, hardening under his palm. He marveled at the soft firmness of her youthful breast and leaned over the desk to suck upon the nipple. Cindy arched her back as the touch of his mouth sent spikes of pleasure through her body. Megan watched on, excited at seeing her father sucking upon her friend’s nipple, desperately waiting for the moment when one of them would do the same to her.

“Don’t be shy Megan,” Phil said, breaking contact with the nipple, “start exploring that gorgeous bald pussy.” Megan restrained herself from eagerly diving in and played the part of a coy young girl moving into position to have her first ever taste of another woman’s pleasure. As she tentatively started running her tongue over and around Cindy’s pussy, Phil removed his pants, freeing his cock that had been straining for release and now pointed vigorously upwards, ready for pleasure. As he fondled the young girl’s breasts, kneading them and pinching on the nipples, he moved his cock within reach of her mouth, telling her to again explore the pleasure of sucking on him.

Cindy was astounded that Phil had pulled his cock out in front of his daughter but was enjoying herself so much that she figured she had nothing to gain but pleasure from the encounter. After all, if anything happened, at least she wasn’t related. And when she looked at the size of the cock before her she knew that she wanted to experience that inside her. She took it into her mouth, sucking as much as she could, pleasuring the man beside her as his daughter worked her magic upon her pussy.

After the build up of pleasure throughout the encounter, Cindy was highly aroused and it wasn’t long in this position before she felt her orgasm building. She stopped sucking on the cock to speak.

“Oh, Sir, something’s happening, it feels … oh god, it feels wonderful, oh my, oh, oh oh!!!!!!!” she cried as the orgasm burst through her body. Phil had walked down to where his daughter was sucking and licking Cindy’s clit to see the explosion of her orgasm.