A Sister's Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Stop now Megan, and look closely at the pussy in front of you. See how it moves, convulsing, that is called an orgasm, the peak of a woman’s pleasure. Cindy is very very lucky that you have managed to bring her to orgasm. Do you think you’d like to try and have one?”

“Oh yes, Sir, it looked like she enjoyed it so much, I would really like to try it.”

“Ok then, swap places with Cindy. Cindy, you come down here and lick Megan the way she did to you.” Megan climbed up on the table and laid down on her back. Cindy, took hold of her dress and pushed it up to expose her pussy, Megan lifting her arse so that she could get it up to her waist.

“Ohhh, you’re shaved too,” Cindy said, surprised, because the last time she had seen Megan she had definitely not been and she had resisted suggestions that she should shave in the time that they’d been exploring each other. Phil, too was surprised because he too had seen his daughter’s pussy recently and at that time it was covered with a neatly trimmed patch of fur.

He watched as Cindy set about eating his daughter’s pussy. There was a definite sense that this wasn’t the first time that Cindy had done something like this in the way that she applied herself to the pussy before her. He stood and watched, not sure how far to go where his daughter and her friend were concerned. It was one thing for him to have fun with Cindy in front of Megan, but he wasn’t sure about how Cindy would react to the closer relationship that they had started to develop.

“Sir, don’t I get to learn about penis’ too?” Megan asked a she lay on her back, her girlfriend eating her pussy. She sensed Cindy stop in shock at the suggestion that her father put his cock in her mouth, but she didn’t care, she just wanted some of her father’s cock. Cindy continued to eat her pussy and Phil tentatively moved up to his daughter’s head. She reached out to grab his cock with her hand and pulled him closer so that she could suck on his erect member. Phil simply focused on what was happening to his daughter’s pussy as he enjoyed the sensations being driven down his shaft though Megan’s skilful sucking.

“Oh yes, Cindy, yes, just there, more, please, its happening, Ohhhhhhhhhh,” she cried as her body erupted in orgasm. Cindy gently caressed her as her pussy tensed and relaxed with the waves of her orgasm.

“Mmm, it looks so good when your pussy does that,” Cindy said to Megan.

“Sir, do boys have orgasms?” Megan asked her father with mock curiousity.

“Yes, they do. If the penis is stimulated enough, a man has an orgasm and sperm ejects from his penis,” Phil stated matter-of-factly.

“Oooo, I want to see that,” Megan said eagerly, “don’t you Cindy?”

“Oh yes!” replied Cindy with equal enthusiasm. “Can we see it please sir? What do we have to do?”

“Well, I think it’s a natural step in your education, so I think we can allow that to happen. Come here girls, kneel down in front of me and suck on my penis. If you do it well and long enough, you’ll be rewarded with what you wish to see.” The two girls happily knelt down before him, Megan in her school dress, Cindy only in her skirt, having removed the blouse and her cut bra. Megan eagerly took hold of her father’s cock and sucked on it, Cindy looking on. After a few sucks, Megan offered it to Cindy, holding the base of her father’s cock as the head disappeared into her friend’s mouth.

The girls alternated, taking turns to suck and touch Phil’s enormous cock, fondling his balls, licking and sucking on them devouring his sex organs.

“Oh yes, stop girls, I’m going to cum,” Phil said, taking his cock in his hand and pumping it vigorously.

“In my mouth please sir,” Cindy said. “I want to taste you like I tasted Megan.

Phil pumped his cock and then held it still as his seed exploded from its tip, some of it landing on Cindy’s tongue, some spraying across her chin and dripping down onto her breasts. Megan put her hand over her father’s as his penis again released its seed so that it landed in her mouth and across her cheek, the final spray landing on the collar of her school dress.

“Mmm, that’s yummy sir,” Cindy said. “Isn’t it yummy Megan?” she said turning to look at her friend. Megan lifted her finger to Cindy’s cheek where there was a streak of cum and ran her finger along it, wiping it into Cindy’s mouth.

“It sure is.” She leaned in to kiss her friend, her father’s cum mingling in their mouths, her hand rubbing the errant cum that had landed on Cindy’s breasts into her skin, using it to lubricate and tease her nipples. Phil looked on in amazement as his daughter passionately kissed her friend, his cum on their faces as they licked and sucked at each other’s tongues.

“Sir?” Cindy asked, “Do you think you could show me what it feels like to have a penis inside me?” Phil’s cock, just spent, reacted to the suggestion with a pace that surprised even him.

“Why certainly Cindy, I would be happy to help you experience that. Why don’t you sit up here on my desk?” Cindy sat down on the edge of his desk and Phil used his hands to support her legs, his cock positioned near the entrance of her pussy, Megan watching closely.

“Why don’t you help guide me in Megan,” Phil suggested. Megan took hold of his cock and rubbed the tip up and down Cindy’s slit before holding it against her hole as her father slowly pushed it inside her. Three pairs of eyes remained glued to the action as the long, thick cock slid into Cindy’s bald pussy. Phil pushed his cock into the tight little pussy as far as he could, Cindy exclaiming over its size and how it stretched her as she did so. The three of them all watched as Phil’s cock slid in and out of her pussy.

“I seem to be missing out on the fun here,” Megan stated, removing her school dress so that she was completely naked. “Lay back Cindy and you can use your tongue on me again. It was so nice before that I want some more.”

Cindy lay back down on the desk and her friend climbed up on top, a knee either side of her head, her pussy against her mouth, Cindy’s tongue exploring its folds and wiggling against her clit. After a bit of this, Megan disengaged herself from Cindy’s tongue to enable her to turn around and face her father so that she could see him fuck her friend. Cindy again applied her tongue to her friend’s pussy and in this new position, licked around her anus as well before sliding a finger in as she licked at her clit. Megan pushed back against the finger, loving the combined pleasure of the penetration with the stroking of her clit.. She was happy watching her father’s cock pounding her friend’s pussy but then decided that she’d like to taste Cindy’s pussy from it as she was pleasured. She put her hand on his shaft, and as he pulled back, pulled him all the way out of her pussy so that she could take it in her mouth.

Phil couldn’t believe just how dirty his daughter was as he watched her slurp her friend’s pussy juices from his cock before guiding him back in for some more. It was more than he could take and Megan saw that he was about to cum.

“Do you want him to cum in you Cindy?” she asked, “Or can I taste it again?”

“You’d better taste it again, I’m not on the pill and I don’t’ want to get pregnant,” Cindy replied as she briefly tore herself away from her friend. Phil thrust some more until he was ready to explode. He pulled out of the neat little pussy and his daughter grabbed his shaft, sucking the knob into her mouth. He exploded for the second time that night, his warm seed spraying into Megan’s mouth. Megan swallowed it eagerly, tenderly licking up and down the side of her father’s cock cleaning him up as his orgasm subsided. Having finished that, she concentrated on her own pleasure, enjoying the sensations that Cindy was providing her with.

Phil wandered around to eye off Cindy’s tongue in his daughter’s pussy and was shocked and amazed to see her with a finger in Megan’s butt. Cindy was looking at him from under her friend and stopped a moment to say, “Bring that nice penis closer so that I can suck it some too, Sir.” She then wiggled a little so that her head was part-way off the desk, allowing her to tilt her head back and open her mouth for him. Phil moved closer and flopped his cock onto her lips, which parted happily to take him in. Cindy moaned and said around his cock, “oo she’s licking me again Sir, it feels so good!” This, along with the action on his dick again started to get his cock hard. Phil couldn’t remember the last time that his dick had been this active, but it was a long time ago, that was for sure. He happily fucked Cindy’s face again as his daughter ate her pussy.

“I want you to put it in me Sir,” Megan said, “ I want to feel it spread me open like it did to Cindy. Please put it inside me.” Any sense of propriety had long since been abandoned and Phil pulled his cock out of Cindy’s mouth and slid it into Megan’s very wet and ready pussy. Cindy looked on in amazement from extremely close range as Phil’s cock split his daughter’s lips apart and buried itself deep inside her. She could see her friend’s clit standing to attention and when she could, she licked at it with her tongue, causing Megan to flinch in pleasure. She also licked and sucked at Phil’s balls as he held himself deep within her. She tried to reach around to play with her butt, but it was too difficult so she just enjoyed what Megan was doing to her pussy and watched the action that was a mere inch or so above her face.

Every now and then, Vanessa pulled Phil’s cock out of his daughter’s pussy so that she could lick and suck at her juices that were coating it. Phil couldn’t believe the pleasure of the sensation, switching between his daughter’s wet, tight pussy and Cindy’s welcoming and active mouth.

“God you girls are amazing. You’re very good students to learn all this so fast. I think you’re going to make me cum again,” Phil told them, his knob currently being attended to by Cindy.

“I think you need to teach me one more thing, Sir,” Megan said, “there’s one more hole I’d like you to teach me about …”

“You want me to put my cock there, to teach you to be a real dirty slut?” Phil asked, excited and yet again amazed at what his daughter was prepared to do.

“Oh yes, Sir, I want to feel you in my dirty hole. I’ve heard people talk about it and I thought yucky! But I thought having a penis in my vagina would be bad too. You’ve taught me that it feels great and so now I want to know about the other hole as well!”

Phil slid his cock into Megan’s pussy, getting it coated with her juices, he pulled out and did the same with his fingers then used them to lube the entrance to her puckered hole in preparation for what was to come. Megan knelt there, enjoying the feeling of her father touching her anus. She hoped that she’d be able to take his huge cock. It was one thing when her sister slid the vibrator up her butt, but her Dad’s cock was much bigger. Cindy simply lay there, forgotten for the moment, watching, anticipating, excited that she was about to see Megan’s arse penetrated. She used her fingers and tongue to stimulate Megan’s clit and pussy as Phil positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her arse.

“Say, Please sir, put your penis in my bottom, Megan,” Phil said to her, his cock gently resting against her butt hole.

“Please sir, put your penis in my bottom, ...” Megan replied. Phil pushed forwards, using his hand to keep the tip of his cock aligned with her hole, feeling it stretch open to accommodate the head as he slowly pushed harder, feeling his daughter pushing back, wanting to be penetrated. The tip of his cock was in her when he felt her stop pushing back. He held back too, letting her adjust to the size.

“Its so big Sir, but its sooo good. Please be gentle,” Megan said as she waited. Cindy was mesmerized, seeing Phil’s cock disappear ever so slowly up her friend’s anus as she idly stimulated her pussy and clit. She couldn’t believe such a huge thing would even fit in Megan’s arse and was excited to see that she could take it. Cindy had had her butt fingered several times and had used a vibrator there (she’d been the one to introduce Vanessa to it) but never anything that big.

Megan pushed back against her father’s cock as it buried itself in her anus. She was so stretched it was amazing! Finally Phil’s cock was completely buried in her arse. She held herself there awhile and enjoyed the sensation of being so full and of having Cindy licking her clit. She felt her father start to pull out of her arse before pushing it back in again. This was wild! As she started to really enjoy it, she said, “Oh yes, Sir, do it, fuck my bottom, Sir,” before lowering her head to feast upon Cindy’s clit again.

Cindy was so excited from all the action she was seeing and enjoying that she exploded in orgasm again, Megan licking eagerly at the juices that trailed down between her cheeks to her arse, letting her tongue gently caress Cindy’s butt hole as her own was fucked by her father.

Cindy pushed two fingers into Megan’s pussy, feeling her father’s cock sliding in and out of her anus through the membrane separating the two orifices. It was too much for Megan, her father’s cock pumping her anus, Cindy’s tongue caressing her clit and her fingers exploring her pussy, Megan too exploded in orgasm, her holes clenching and pulsing as it washed over her, her whole body shaking in response to the extreme pleasure.

Phil felt his daughter orgasm, her butt squeezing his cock and he was driven over the edge, beyond what he thought he was capable of. As he thrust into her arse, his cock emptied its seed deep into his daughter’s anus. He allowed it to gently slide out as her orgasm subsided and then watched as his sperm oozed from her butt and dribbled down along her slit before dripping. He thought he couldn’t be shocked anymore tonight, but was proved wrong when Cindy, beneath his daughter, opened her mouth to catch the sperm that was dripping from her arse. She swallowed it and then raised her head to clean off Megan’s pussy and butt.

He sat back down in his chair as the two girls disentangled themselves and dismounted from his desk.

“I think its time that I got going, Sir,” Cindy said, her skirt settling back into position. She gathered her clothes up from the floor adding, “I hope that you can teach me some more another day.”

“I think I might be able to arrange that,” he replied. “You girls be good now, no more breaking the rules … unless I’m here as well.”

The two girls left Phil to clean up his office and they quickly went upstairs to Megan’s room where they fell asleep, exhausted and happy.