All Comments on 'A Sister's Love'

by Mikro

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
where is part two?

Hope you are writing a part two or second chapter, would love to read it.

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
Good Story!

I agree with the first comment. I hope part two is in the works and coming soon! Great characters and story line. You do need to proofread a little more for grammer but a great story none the less!

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
Sexual Therapy

Mike and Mel are both emotional wrecks and finding themselves in need of therapy, sexual therapy. The fact is that while Mel can bring herself to understand her need, Mike cannot. Chapter 2 should be interesting.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Silly

Dickhead stupid stinking bullshit story prick cunt whatever you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

"dickhead stupid stinky bullshit story prick cunt whatever you are" This is the unmistakable call of the 'Brainless Shithead'. This particular creature tries to make up for its general lack of intelligence, creativity, and general human decency by attacking those that do have said characteristics. Ignoring the 'Brainless Shithead' is usually the easiest way to go. Its the type of creature for which evolution was invented because you don't get much more "Bottom of the Barrel" than the 'Brainless Shithead'.

P.S. Great story. Can't wait for a sequel.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I didn't like it...

but then I'm not a fucking Psychiatrist! It doesn't deserve a zero, but it sucked big time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

wow it was a great story keep up the good writing

dbroseleydbroseleyover 12 years ago

Enjoy it, but need another chapter to see If he come back to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
needs work

I didn't like this story the brother had to be pass out drunk and the sister also had to have a buss on to fuck.

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
It was okay, amigo...

I gave you cuatro estrellas.

wamba_gurthwamba_gurthover 9 years ago
Good story, but needed a proof-reader

The story was good, nice slow build-up, more like real life than many of the stories on this site. But you desperately need to have someone proof-read your writing before publishing. Tons of apostrophes where you didn't need them, and lots of them missing where you did. Numerous incorrect usages of your/you're, there/their, and so forth. Also could use some work on your punctuation. Still, not bad for a first effort.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 3 years ago
Mike and Mel.

Although Mike was a heartbroken drunk he finally started to see clarity,and even tho he left his Sister the possibility of him returning to her is up to the reader.I like to think Mike left to sort out his emotions but eventually he makes the right decision and returns to Mel and the kids,and declares his love for them.

As for Mel and Lee that was just a train wreck waiting to happen,and I hope Mel has enough sense to cut ties with Lee.Lastly I really hated that bitch Linda,she was basically a ADHD whackjob,never focussing on anything for very long then running off like a 5 year old kid,please get rid of that bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

waste of time

two pages of crap didn't finish this worthless story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

MORE LIKE A TRAILER PARK TRASH WHITE STORY!! WEAK WIMP DRUNK BROTHER!!

NOT WORTH READING

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikro@Mikro
669 Followers
Please remember that i am English. Anything i write therefore is also English. It may be slang or even coloquial but it is still English. Not American, Nigerian or Australian but English. While the grammer and sometimes spelling may be wrong it is still wrong English Email: mi...