A Sister's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started at his naked body for a few moments, feeling her desire heighten the longer she waited, then slowly she spread his legs and ran her hands over his naked chest running down to his manhood, taking it in her hand and guiding it to her waiting mouth. The forbidden thrill of taking her brother's erect penis into her mouth hadn't changed in the last week, in fact it had become stronger as she realised he wouldn't wake up, and the overwhelming feeling of utter lust as she mounted him and felt his erection penetrate her waiting hole was indescribable, she had even thought of him fucking her arse but decided that the tightness may be too much and wake him so she had forgone that pleasure, for now anyway.

As she slowly fucked his sleeping body she ran her finger's over his face and chest, whispering to him, "You feel so good inside me, it's been so long and we have wasted so much time, I know you want me and at last we can be together, always."

He wasn't going to wake this time, he was going to enjoy her. Cindy had come back to him again and this time he was going to fuck her hard. He reached up and grabbed her ample tit's pulling her to him, pinching her nipple's, he heard her moan as he started to thrust into her, her face showed her eagerness to please him.

Mel froze in horror as Mike's hand's came up to her breast's, stifling a scream as he pinched her nipple's she gazed at his face, contorted with, what? Was it anger or pleasure, she couldn't tell but his eye's remained closed, even as he pulled her to him and started moving his hip's in time with her downward pressure, only slight movement but movement all the same. 'He doe's want me' she said to herself, 'I knew he did I just knew it.' The pain on her nipples and the need to remain silent heightened the sexual pleasure beyond that of previous night's. She gave herself up to him, lusting for his juice hoping he would at last fill her waiting pussy with it, needing to know that she had at last satisfied him.

"That's it bitch fuck me, fuck me hard." Mike screamed at Cindy. Pulling her harder to him and sneering in her face as he rammed into her. He could feel his juices rising with his anger. She had used him and then left him, while he had her here he was going to make her suffer, he was going to use her.

Silently Mel kept up her rhythm, Mike's grip had not changed, neither had his movement, his face was going through different contortion's which Mel put down to his longing for her, his pent up sexual frustration. She could feel the knot in her stomach rising, growing, it was on it's way, Mike was going to make her come again, like he had done so many time's, but she had to wait for him. It was rising to fast, too fast.

Mike didn't care if Cindy was ready, his orgasm was approaching and he was going to enjoy it, he had always waited for her in the past but this was for him, this was his pleasure. And then it arrived, tightening up his ball's to heighten the pleasure he gripped even tighter on Cindy's nipple's and then released his jism with a stream of stored up insult's.

Mel felt him tighten up, she knew he was going to come inside her, as the tears started to roll down her face she released her own orgasm, she felt his juice hit her inside, and her orgasm rushed out of her with a force she had never felt before, it shook her entire body, weakening her ability to support herself, she lowered herself down onto Mike's chest, thrusting her bum into the air and dropping down on his stiff dick as fast as she could until it had passed. Afraid that her sobbing would finally wake him she slowly got up and left the room, for the first time since he had started making love to her his erection was gone, replaced by a glistening soft piece of meat.

As Mike felt his orgasm subside he looked into Cindy's face. The horror of what was before him almost made him scream. He sat up in bad and fell to the floor, with horror written in his every feature he looked to the bed. It was empty. Mel was not in his bed, it was a dream or closer still it was a horrendous nightmare. Mike went to the bathroom and turned the shower on, going through his morning ritual of letting the cold water run over his head to sober him up and then taking a hot shower. Once he was dried he returned to the bedroom to discover that he still had an hour before his alarm went off.

That was two night's in a row that he had dreamed of being in bed. No! Lets be brutal, two night's in a row that he had dreamed of fucking his sister. After all she had for him, why. She had always been his favourite that was true but she was his sister. The very thought of....No, this had to stop and it had to stop now.

Mike spent the hour trying to asses why his mind had gone in that direction, in the end he had to put it down to being without a woman for so long. His body must have been craving sex and had automatically picked on the most recent woman in his life, even though it was his sister, after all it was only a dream, wasn't it?

Mel was radiant at breakfast. She had cried for ages after leaving Mike's room but slowly had realised that he had just wanted to enjoy there lovemaking as much as she did. They were together at last, she thought as she run a hand over her stomach. Mike grabbed his usual slice of toast and left for work without saying a word, Mel knew it was because he had finally accepted the inevitability of there love but was too embarrassed to mention it.

Mel spent the day doing her usual chore's and then showered and changed for when Mike would be home, dinner was on the table and the children in their room. They would be alone.

Mike came in the door and Mel moved towards him, happy and smiling. "Cant stop for dinner Mel." he said, "I've decided to go home."

"Whaa....you cant, your not ready"

"I have to Mel, something happened last night that made it plain that I have to get my life in order, I have to get off the drink and continue with my new life."

'He doe's love me.' Mel thought, 'he has to sort out his old life so he can start a new one with me, so we can be together'

Half an hour later she stood at the door, Mike had his clothes in a holdall, he turned and put his arm's round her and said, "Thank you so much for seeing me through this, if it hadn't been for you sis I would never have been able to restart my life."

Mel kissed him on the cheek, "I will be waiting for you when you come home, make it soon." and with that she watched as Mike walked away, once again running her hand over her stomach.

As with all my stories, if you enjoyed it, or have any comments to make please leave some feedback, or at least cast your vote. Thank you.