A Sister's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, delicious, " She cooed sexily, peering coquettishly up into the trembling boy's shyly downcast eyes as she continued her gentle stroking. "You've got some really lovely and sexy toes, my beauty. But really, you've really got to shave these beautiful gams, girl! That would really turn me on."

With a wink, she began easing his feet into the pair of size 8 loafers while at the same time continued to run her hands up and down his stocking-clad calves. Finally she moved even further up his thigh, attempting to teasingly probe under the tight leg hem of his short-shorts, which had pulled up as high as his groin. Watching the shy, frightened boy twisting around on the chair, she finally managed to get a finger through to find, to her joy, a panty-covered cock and balls, which she lovingly caressed and massaged for a few seconds before pulling out and lowering the boy's foot down to the floor.

Both Mary and Melissa were about to die laughing at the humiliations the saleslady heaped upon the poor, hapless boy, until Mary finally had him stand and walk around to see how the shoes fit.

Michael, grateful for the reprieve, did just that, delighted to be able to escape the clutches of the overly possessive saleslady. "They fit okay, Mother, but why can't I just go down to Kinney's and get a pair of boys' shoes?" he asked.

"For the simple reason that these shoes are better made and cost less than men's shoes," Mary replied, thinking how nice Michael would look in a skirt and a pair of two-inch heels.

"She's right," the saleslady added with a smirk, for she already knew what was really going on here and was loving just being allowed to be a part of it! "Also, we have a money back guarantee. Beside, you look cute as a button in them. In fact, what you really need is a nice pair of 4-inch stilettos to show off those sexy gams and that big ass of yours, young lady."

At that, the saleslady gave Mary a broad, theatrical wink that again almost made her break up with gales of laughter. Mary loved this lady! Then, looking at the shoes one more time, Mary found them acceptable. She then told the saleslady that Michael would wear the new shoes and nylons home and to put his flip-flops in the shoe-box, and that they would be carrying those home with them.

When this was done, and Mary was at the counter paying for everything, she gave the saleslady an additional $20 tip and a small peck on the cheek, whispering, "That was so nice! Thank you. We'll definitely be back for those heels, I promise."

Before they parted however, the saleslady handed her a business card with her home phone and address on it, and on the back the words: 'personal fittings for the discreet, inquiring sissy'.

"I'm also a professional seamstress and dressmaker. I have a shop at my own home, if you'd like to bring the little darling over for some new outfits, dear," she whispered to Mary.

When Mary read the card and heard what the saleslady said, she nearly swooned.

For the rest of the day, Mary led her two children through every dress store in the Mall, often asking them their opinion on dresses, shoes, skirts, hats, etc. Both women were surprised at Michael's taste and knowledge of the latest ladies fashions, especially when choosing colors that might look nice on him. They toured the entire mall until closing time.

At that the three Franklin's drove back home in a bright mood. Having been on their feet all day, they were anxious to sit down to a good dinner. Michael was told to set the table after having been given a flouncy, lacy girlish apron to wear and shown how to tie a nice fluffy bow in back. Once set, he took his two pills for his swelling chest.

"Michael dear," his Mother called out to him. "Why don't you go out and put your clothes that are soaking into the washer?"

Michael hastened to do the required task, realizing that once all his whites were clean he'd finally be able to return to his own clothes instead of having to wear his sister's and that everything that had gotten so topsy-turvy and upside down would finally start getting back to normal again. Once in the laundry room, he emptied the clothes soaking in the bucket into the washer. Then he set the controls and went back to help his sister with dinner.

After dinner, Mary reminded her son to move his clothes from the washer to the dryer if he was of a mind to wear them to bed. So he returned to the laundry room while Melissa cleared the table. She had just finished when Michael reappeared, his eyes filled with tears and his hands filled with strips of clean, white cotton. Mary, again nearly unable to keep from laughing, walked over to her son, and as indignantly as she could, demanded to know what had happened.

"I (sob), don't (sob), know," he cried.

Of course Mary knew just what happened to Michael's things, had known it would happen when she told Melissa to put them in the bucket of bleach yesterday. But Michael didn't know this. As far as he knew, he was now devoid of any male underwear and it was his fault, and Mary was going to use that belief to crush his masculine spirit and smother her child in feminine finery.

"What do you mean you don't know? Damn it all! How could you be so stupid? I mean, I ask you to do a simple thing like wash your clothes and here you bring me back rags!

Sheesh! If I didn't know better, I'd swear you did this on purpose because you actually liked wearing girls' clothes. Maybe you've even come to enjoy the prospect of becoming a girl! Is that it, Michael? Maybe you've grown those tits because subconsciously you really want to be a girl. Could that be it?

"If that's the case, maybe I was wrong. Maybe you don't have Gynecomastia. In fact, now the only reasonable explanation as to why your tits are growing like they are is that you have a subconscious desire to be a girl, to wear your sister's frilly, lacy lingerie. And now your unconscious craving is so great, you had to find a way to keep wearing them, didn't you? That would explain why you purposely ruined your boy's underwear!

"Well Michael, if that's the case, then you will do so from now on. But from now on buster, you won't be wearing your sister's things. No, you and I are going to go out and buy you your own things to wear. And by god, once we get them, you're going to wear them with pride all around the neighborhood, girl!"

Aghast, yet totally defeated, Michael broke down sobbing, feeling as though his Mother had come up with a totally sound and reasonable explanation as to why he was growing his tits, and why everything else was going so wrong for him.

He knew, for one, that, as a boy, he was a disappointment to his Mother. He *was* always messing everything up, always making things tough for the family. He always wished he could be more like his sister who hardly ever did anything wrong, hardly ever made a mistake. But did that mean he really wanted to be a girl like her?

He wasn't so sure anymore. His mother was right, however. Though he was loathe to admit it out loud, most of the time he did enjoy the feel of the clothing. At least those times when he wasn't so worried about being ridiculed for wearing them. But was that so wrong? Was that what was making his tits get even bigger and turning him into a real girl, like his Mother said?

He'd always accepted Mary's statements as fact because she'd been wise enough to discover his flaws, pointing them out to him so he could correct them. Then, if need be, her punishments would be just and fair, and enough, in the end, to turn him back into the good son she'd hoped he'd always have been.

Therefore, Michael knew that from now on he'd have to start to dislike all the girl's clothes he'd be given. In that way, as a good and well-behaved boy, he could prove himself worthy in his Mother's eyes. Worthy to be that son who no longer wanted to be a girl. As such, Michael was convinced his tits would go away, poof, as magically as they first appeared.

"I'm so sorry, Mother," Michael started, getting control of himself. "You're right, I am such a clumsy oaf. I hope you're wrong, but maybe I am turning into a girl, and so really that's why I have these tits, and that could be why I ruined the wash.

"Because you're also right about Melanie's clothes. Sometimes I really like the feel of them caressing my body. I know I'm a boy and boys shouldn't feel that way about wearing girl's clothes, but I can't seem to help it. I do, and every hour I feel less ashamed about it.

"I also know you're right, I should wear a bra while I have these tits so they don't end up sagging and flopping in the wind. While I have tits, I want them to be full and firm, like yours, Mother. Otherwise, I just couldn't stand the ridicule."

"There, there, Michael dear," Mary said in a greatly mollified tone as she took her son into her arms. "Don't worry about it any more. I'm sorry for yelling at you like I did, it really wasn't right for me to have done so. Its just sometimes you just get under my skin so much.

"I'll tell you what, it's your birthday tomorrow. Why don't I take you shopping for a whole new wardrobe and some other treats? How does that sound?"

"Oh Mother, that sounds great!" Michael answered with a hug.

After the hug, Mary told him he should go take a warm bubble bath and that would make everything feel better. She even followed him to the bathroom to fill the tub while her son undressed. His only problem came when he tried to remove his bra. Finally, with a little guidance from his Mother, he got it off.

"You know Michael," Mary said, changing her mind about his bath once she saw her son in his naked splendor. "The saleslady in the shoe store was right. Your appearance would be much less scruffy looking if you got rid of all that body hair, not to mention how much nicer your silky lingerie would feel against your newly sleek and smooth skin. I have some depilatory here somewhere."

After finding the bottle in the bathroom closet, she began rubbing in the pink cream all over Michael's skin from his shoulders to his feet, making sure she got it into all the hidden crevices she could find - under his arms, even around his penis and scrotum, going for the "pre-teen" look. When she drew her cream-slickened hand up between the cheeks of his ass, Michael gave out a high-pitched girlish squeal.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Mary asked laughingly as she gave Michael a not-too-light slap on his sexy rear end, making it wobble about. "Now, let this set for about 15 minutes or so and then shower it off. It will start to burn in a little while. Don't worry. That just means the depilatory is doing it's job. I'm going out for a moment. When I come back, I'll help you wash it off in the shower. Now don't you go away, you here?"

When Mary left the cream was already starting to burn something fierce and Michael was finding it hard to take, but he knew he had to grin and bear it for his Mother. Mary left to get Melissa and bring her back to witness Michael's hair removal. When they returned, she left the bathroom door partially ajar so Melissa could catch his reflection in the bathroom mirror.

Before going in, they both peeked in and almost fell on the floor in side-splitting laughter. There was Michael, jumping up and down in an effort to relieve himself of the pain he was in.

It was just so hilarious the way his tits and cock carelessly flopped up and down each time he bounced on his toes. It was at this point when Mary decided to ease his suffering.

"Sorry I'm late, dear," Mary said sincerely, still trying not to laugh. "I got stuck doing something in the kitchen. Let's get that stuff off you now."

She turned on the shower and had Michael stand with his back to the spray. Then she washed him down with a wet washcloth, running the cloth all over his body, in and out of all the crevices she had invaded earlier, even going so far as to push a cloth-covered finger deep into his ass-hole a few times while holding onto his penis. When she was finished, she had him clean out the tub, throwing out the hair that was stopped at the drain. Then she went ahead and filled the tub with bubble bath as she had originally planned.

"You soak here for awhile and I'll go fix us a treat," Mary said as she stepped out of the room.

Michael was amazed at the silky smooth feel of his hairless body, stroking it gently as he lay back in the relaxing bubbles and started absently fondling his tits.

The moment Mary entered the kitchen she found Melissa had returned to fix tuna fish sandwiches and glasses of juice for the three of them.

"Well," Mary said, with an amused glint in her eye. "Did you enjoy the show, dear?"

Melissa looked up at her Mother with luminous eyes and a radiant look about her, as if she'd just completed a night of wild, passionate sex.

"Oh, Mother," she gushed animatedly. "What just happened out there, my God, that was such a turn-on. I mean, I can't help it, I just had the biggest orgasm watching through the crack in the door there, seeing and hearing the entire event play itself out.

"I mean, first, when you slammed Michael down and gave him no choice but to wear what you choose for him to wear from now on and how that sissy brother of mine just crumbled and finally accepted it, like the mindless jerk he is.

"And then, in the bathroom, removing his hair like that, even around his dick and balls -- he looks like a new born baby now!

"I know, I know," Mary said, then added, "I know I'm not supposed to tease him about this, and don't worry, I won't out there in front of him or others, but still, I just had to tell you, in private, just how much fun this has been, and how turned on I've gotten as this whole business of feminizing the little sissy has progressed.

"And I wanted to thank you too, Mother," Melissa said. "For everything you've brought into the mix and for not putting a stop to it when you found out about my idea to do this to my lummox of a brother."

"Oh my dear girl," Mary answered excitedly, barely able to keep from jumping up and down in infectious excited agreement with her daughter.

"I understand just how you feel. Every time I get that ass-hole to put on another piece of girls clothing I've felt that same luscious excitement and I get even more insatiable thrills when I get him to agree with me that it's the right and proper thing to do, that he must do it for his own good."

"Oh god, Mother, Melissa said in amazement. "That bimbo thinks by wearing what we're going to be getting him to eventually wear and by acting how we're going to get him to act, that he will be cured of his swollen chest and eventually rid of his tits. The stupid jerk, wait until he sees how much bigger they get as time goes on. He'll be thinking he's still doing wrong or bad things!

"Yes, Melissa," Mary said while listening to her daughter's wild imaginings. " I've had several enjoyable orgasms myself over the past 72 hours that I wouldn't have had if you hadn't originally started Michael on this path to femininity, and I haven't been this wet between my legs in a long time, knowing that soon I'll have two daughters instead of one."

"Are you wet now, Mother?" Melissa asked coyly, stepping up to her mother and boldly placing her hands on her braless tits, finding her nipples rock-hard beneath the thin covering of her modest blouse. "Are you as hot and horny as I am?"

"Melissa!" Mary cried blushingly, though not moving away from her daughter's manipulating fingers. Then she added coyly herself. "God honey, since that scene at the shoe store, I've been dying for a hard fuck like you wouldn't believe!"

Stepping even closer to her Mother, until they were toe to toe, Melissa began unbuttoning her mother's blouse. Slowly, while holding Mary's arms down at her sides, Melissa began kissing and licking at the sensitive spot at the nape of her neck as she whispered, "Well Mother, I've wanted to suck on your tits and eat out your cunt since we started working on Michael. Why don't we help each other out in this, our time of need?"

"What," Mary gasped helplessly. "Melissa, stop this at once! What do you think you're doing?"

Mary groaned and tried to fight free, but Melissa, in her eagerness, became stronger, despite her smaller frame. The more Mary struggled, the firmer became her daughter's grip on her arms.

"Come on, Mother," Melissa whispered into Mary's ear, while tonguing the outer shell. "You know you want this. You want this as bad, if not worse than I do. Come on, all you have to do let go and admit it to yourself. You've already admitted how turned on you've gotten since we started this game with that ass-wipe brother of mine, and I know for a fact that you haven't had a good cum for at least a year. You must be dying for something more than your own fingers, right Mother? Hmm? Am I right, girl?"

"Ooohh!" Mary groaned as she felt her blouse being pushed off her shoulders, then watched it fall to the kitchen floor. Then suddenly, she felt the zipper to her skirt being lowered and that garment, along with her panties, were slowly pushed down her legs as well, as though she had no control of the events happening.

Without even thinking, Mary stepped out of the items puddled at her feet and allowed her daughter to lead her to the edge of the kitchen table, standing completely naked now before her still clothed daughter.

Now, stunned into immobility, she watched as Melissa began to swiftly remove her own clothing until she too, was naked as well. Suddenly, Mary felt her legs being pried apart, felt Melissa's body forcing itself between them.

"Uhhh," she murmured as Melissa' s crotch came to rest against her own. Melissa's head moved forward and she licked her mother's mouth, her tongue wet and hot. Mary squirmed, holding her lips tightly shut, but Melissa's tongue wiggled inside and touched Mary's teeth. Mary shivered, and her teeth parted, and she felt her daughter's tongue come sliding in.

Melissa danced up and down, rubbing Mary's hair-covered crotch with her own, her pussy hair scratching erotically against Mary's clit. Melissa's tit's, being free now, moved insistently, teasingly, titillating Mary's breasts, as the heat of her tits radiated into Mary's body. Melissa kept on kissing her Mother, and then she brought her hands up to begin squeezing and fondling her tits

"Oh...Oh Melissa," Mary groaned, unable to keep from succumbing any longer to her daughter's advances. "I give up. Please. Please, fuck me! Fuck me damned hard, you bitch, you!"

With that final consent, Melissa pushed her Mother over the edge of the table, laying her flat out so that her legs were hanging off the end of it so her cunt was just where Melissa could get at it.

Then the naked daughter set a chair between her mother's legs and sat where she could look deeply between her mother's widespread and soaked cunt-lips.

"Wow, Mother," Melissa gasped. "You are fucking wet down here! I was right, you really need this, and bad, don't you?"

"Damn you, you bitch," Mary was able to get out, though she was embarrassed as hell. "Just get it over with, will you? You started this, now finish it! After all, there's still Michael upstairs to deal with, you know!"

"That' right," Melissa answered. "I almost forgot about him. Hmm...Wouldn't want him to come in here and catch me doing the nasty with Mother like this, now would we, ha, ha, ha!"

"Damn you girl," Mary shouted. "I told you...Ooohhh!"

Mary was suddenly interrupted, shocked is really the word, out of her reprimand the moment Melissa buried her face between her Mother's spreadeagled legs.

Lewdly the youngster pressed her mouth on Mary's dripping pussy, moaning with pleasure as she smelled and tasted the heavy deluge of musky fuck-juices flowing from her cunt. Mary trembled helplessly as Melissa feverishly began licking and sucking, lapping her tongue greedily between the swollen, hairy folds of her Mother's cunt.