A Sister's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
434 Followers

"Unngghh! Yes, yes, don't stop, no, don't stop. . unnngggghh!" Mary shuddered as the intense pleasure mounted in her loins, as her wet, sloppy pussy responded to Melissa's urgent licking.

Red-faced with embarrassment, and shocked by her own apparent lesbian incestuous passion, Mary realized that she was now much, much too horny to make her daughter stop. Her ass started moving off the table, her hard-nippled tits jiggling as she wiggled and humped.

Her hands came down, clutching Melissa's head, curling in her long, blond hair. Then she started humping in a delirium of passion, groaning and whimpering, fucking her throbbing pussy up onto her daughter's face.

"Hold still," Melissa said. The youngster raised her head momentarily, giggling as she pushed two fingers in and out of Mary's cunt. "Wow, you really were horny, weren't you?"

"Suck it some more," Mary gasped. "Oh, oh please..."

"So, tell me again Mother," Melissa whispered teasingly. "Did your pussy get this wet when you forced your sissy boy to dress up in girly underclothes? Huh? It's okay to fantasize about it, Mother.

"Did it make your pussy drool when you covered your darling little pansy with hair remover and make him as bald as a new born babe, watching him jump up and down like he did to keep cool and then seeing his cock and tits flopping about like some blond bimbo? Wow, Mother, your pussy is really juicing up thinking about that one, isn't it? Jeez!"

"Oh god, you're awful," Mary groaned. "You're such a slut."

Melissa just giggled, again burying her face between her Mother's splayed, trembling thighs. Again she returned to sucking on her Mother's hairy, throbbing pussy with concentration, peeling her swollen cunt-lips delicately apart, exposing the glistening pink interior of her painfully horny cunt.

Mary swooned, loving the way her daughter went after the thick juices flowing from her cunt. Avidly Melissa licked and lapped and sucked, as if determined to lick her Mother dry of all her cunt cream.

Her mouth moved gradually higher, her tongue poking out to thrust deep inside the gooey fuck-opening. Then she started licking directly on her swollen, aching clit, making Mary's whole body quiver helplessly with lust.

"Oh, damn, girl, you're good" Mary moaned. Desperately she clawed the back of Melissa's head, trying to hold her mouth onto her clit. "Suck it! Please, please, suck it, lick it! Oh, fuck, fuck!"

Melissa wrapped her lips around Mary's throbbing clit, sucking it hard, as if she were trying to nurse milk from it. Then, using three fingers, Melissa slid them deep inside Mary's burning, horny pussy. There she began to jack off her cunt fast and hard while continuing to suck on the tingling clit, licking the underside hard with her tongue.

"Oh, shit, oh, fuck, fuck..." Mary cried out as she clawed the back of Melissa's head, writhing and humping, her expression obscenely contorted as the intense pleasure of the sucking throbbed through her loins. "Suck it! Oh, fuck, it feels so good! Suck... annnhhh, not so hard! Ohhhh, ohhhhh..."

But Melissa sucked very hard, puckering her cheeks around her throbbing clit, slurping so feverishly that the pleasure became painful and unbearably intense at the same time. Mary writhed about like a mindless automaton, shuddering and moaning, not knowing whether to pull away from her daughter's vacuuming mouth or to thrust her cunt onto Melissa's mouth as hard as she could.

"I'm cuming!" she shrieked, as the elusive orgasm finally overcame her. "Oh, fuck, fuck. Oh god, Melissa, suck on it! Ahhhh, fuck, fuck, suck on it! Ahhhh fuck, fuck, cuuummmiiinnngggg!"

Mary's cunt spumed violently, sucking the fingers that pounded in and out of her hairy fuck-hole, her clit pulsing like a tiny heart between Melissa's lips. She finally stopped sucking so hard, instead using just enough pressure to make the cum last a long time.

Helplessly Mary writhed in ecstasy on the table, clawing Melissa's neck, continuing to hump her ass until the contractions finally diminished deep inside her cunt.

"Oh, god!" Mary moaned. "Oh, that was... oh, Melissa...Melissa..."

Her daughter didn't answer for nearly a minute. The youngster was still busily lapping the musky cunt-juice out of her mother's pussy, holding the swollen cunt-lips open as she shamelessly tongued as much cream out as she could.

When Melissa finally raised her head, the cunt-juice shone in a blotchy circle all around her mouth. The youngster giggled unconcernedly.

"You liked that, didn't you, Mother?" Melissa asked, while licking her lips. "Ummm, your pussy really tasted good! You ought to let me suck your cunt a lot more often."

"You're...such a slut," Mary moaned. "I'm your Mother. You don't even care."

"Come off it, Mother," Melissa remarked. "You just came like gangbusters! Don't tell me you were in a caring mood then!"

"Well, I...I," Mary started, but was unable to finish, unsure of what to say.

"Yeah, right, bitch," Melissa taunted. "And now I'm horny as hell, and you owe me -- big time!"

Then Melissa got up on the table and sat up on her Mother, sliding up her body until her thighs were on either side of Mary's head. Looking up, Mary saw her daughter smiling wickedly down at her, her hairy cunt now level with her face.

Her eyes traveling down Melissa's gorgeous body, Mary soon found herself staring straight at the wet, red, pouting lips of her daughter's tight cunt, dripping from the excitement of the events that had occurred these past few hours.

"Come on, Mother, get to work," Melissa prodded. "You know you want this. You want this as bad as I do. I can see it in your eyes!"

"No, no, your wrong," Mary moaned. But at the same time she couldn't help feeling those shameful lesbian incestuous fires being stoked once again, helplessly inflamed by the strong, musky smell of her daughter's oh-so-wet pussy. "Oh, you're such a slut."

Trying to move her Mother along, Melissa dug her fingers sharply into Mary's neck, wiggling her naked ass, lewdly rubbing her wet, juicy pussy all over her Mother's mouth. Mary shuddered with submission, her own cunt throbbing, loving the taste of her daughter's pussy in spite of her guilt.

"I'm getting impatient with you, Mother. I want you to start licking my pussy right now!"

Mary, finally broken, obediently thrust out her tongue, burrowing it deeply between the hot, pouting lips of her daughter's cunt. She glued her mouth to her sticky, juicy fuck hole, sucking it, vacuuming the milky cum-juice from the depths of Melissa's seemingly always-horny cunt.

"That's right, Mother," Melissa giggled, looking down at her. "You do like the taste, don't you?"

Mary knew she did. The taste of pussy juice had suddenly become intensely arousing. Mary almost felt starved for it, eager and willing to suck every trace of her daughter's pussy-juice. Her hands slid up Melissa's long, slender thighs, clutching the ball-bearing globes of her humping, wiggling ass.

Then Mary started eating pussy in earnest, sucking and then licking again, sluicing her tongue busily up and down between the swollen, tingling folds of her daughter's cunt.

"Ummmm, I'm getting real horny now," Melissa sighed. The wanton blonde wiggled her ass in a rotating motion, making Mary's lips and tongue push higher on her pussy-hole. "Now, lick my clit, Mother. Doesn't it feel all hot and swollen? I want you to suck it for me, just like I did yours. Oh, fuck, I'm getting so hot! Please suck my clit! Oh yes, make it cum!"

Mary pursed her lips, slurping in the swollen, wet clit. Melissa shuddered and dug her fingers into her neck again, humping rapidly now, fucking her throbbing pussy onto Mary's mouth.

Mary kept her mouth glued to Melissa's clit, sucking it gently but forcefully, now straightening two fingers to push them into the narrow, clasping interior of her daughter's cunt.

"Suck it harder, Mother!" Melissa whined. "Oh, fuck, I'm so horny! Harder! I like it to get sucked hard!"

Mary did as her fuck-crazed daughter asked, sucking very hard on the swollen, aching nub, slurping the clit between her lips. Feverishly she banged her fingers in and out of Melissa's throbbing fuck-hole, marveling at the tightness of her daughter's horny cunt. Melissa's whole body trembled, bucking and wiggling as Mary could feel the cum mount deep inside her loins.

"Ahhhh, shit, that's goood!" Melissa gasped. "Unh, fuck! Oh, fucking shit! Oh, that's right, suck it, suck it good. Oh Mother, I'm gonna cum now! Awwwnnhhhh! Cuming! Suck my clitty! Awwww, cuummmiinnngggg!"

A heavy stream of fuck-juice flowed out of the naked daughter's pussy, coating the fingers that kept pumping wildly in and out of her exquisitely-tight cunt. Mary kept her lips around the throbbing, cumming clit, sucking it hard, lapping it with her tongue. Melissa clawed the back of her neck hard enough to draw blood, moaning and crying as the cum pounded again and again through her cunt.

Finally a wanton, satisfied smile slowly spread across her face. Once she came to her senses, Melissa lifted off her Mother's face and hopped off the table, pulling her Mother up to a sitting position.

"Now, tell me the truth, Mother, don't you feel a whole lot better," Melissa asked. "I told you you'd like it if I licked your pussy. I know you even got into licking my pussy, didn't you? Come on, now...tell the truth. Don't lie. I can tell when you're lying, Mother. Remember."

"Well," she started. "I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Okay, already. It was fucking awesome, okay? Is that what you wanted to hear? That having my daughter strip my clothes off and take me like a wild woman and make me do the same in return was the most incredible, sexiest turn-on event in my life, second only to making a sissy pansy out of my reprobate son? Yes, yes and yes!"

That confession gave the two women reason to hug and kiss and caress a few minutes longer while making promises to get together again in the future. For now, there was still Michael in the bathtub, still awaiting their return.

Thus it was, an hour and a half after Michael began his bath, after two lovely ladies brought themselves off in mutually explosive orgasms, Melissa was finally bringing her brother the special estrogen-laced snack he'd been promised.

Mary suggested Melissa take it to him so that she might get a turn at Michael's humiliation. In the meantime, she was going to lay out Michael's clothes in his room for after his bath.

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
434 Followers