A Sister's Sweet Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exoticat
exoticat
70 Followers

"Yes, please, brother, fuck me, make me yours," she said wiggling against his hard groin.

"Wrap your legs around me, love. I don't want to set you down on your sore backside," he said as his round full head rested at her opening.

"Oh, Alice, yes! Slide down my prick, love. Take me deep inside of you."

She was so tight around him as she slowly lowered onto his cock. He felt something tight press against the head of his cock. Could she still be a virgin? He wrapped his arms around her waist tightly halting her downward motion.

"Tell me the truth, Alice. Are you still a virgin, baby?"

"Yes, brother. I was saving myself for the right man. I want you to take me, to be my first, brother. It will be my special gift to you, my husband," she said lovingly.

"Oh baby, you have no idea how much this means to me. I promise tomorrow we will go out and get rings. I will buy you whatever you like, sister," he said kissing her hard.

He couldn't believe the gift she was giving him. His sister. He could hardly contain his happiness.

"Are you ready, baby? This will hurt but I will make it fast," he said pouring as much love as he could into his voice.

"Yes brother, please make me yours. Make me your wife," she said slightly fearful.

He continued to hold her hips tightly as he kissed her passionately.

"Alice, my love, my sister your gift means the world to me. I promise to love, honor and cherish you for as long as we live. I take your gift as a symbol of our love and commitment to each other."

He kissed her deeply and plunged his hard cock deep into her virgin hole, feeling her barrier snap under his size.

"Oweee! Oh god, it hurts," she cried as her hymen broke. She clung to him tightly.

"It's ok baby. The pain will stop soon. Rest, while your body acclimates to my size. When you're ready and only when your ready, we will continue with our ceremony," he said holding her tightly stroking her hair in the warm water.

It was maybe a minute or less when he felt her vaginal muscles relax around his cock. He felt her begin to squirm against him so he released his hold on her giving her the reins to their pleasure.

"If your ready, baby, start moving up and down my shaft. Say your vows to me sister," he said leaning against the back of the tub taking in the breathtaking view.

He watched her patiently as she shook her head yes, and began to ride his tool, bracing her hands on his chest for support. He placed both of his hands over hers caressing them as she gloved his cock in the warmth of her deflowered pussy, his pussy.

"I love you, Josh with all of my heart and soul. I promise, brother, to love you and cherish you, being faithful to you and you alone for as long as we both live. With your acceptance of my gift, I take you into my heart and my body as a symbol of our love and commitment to each other. To the outside world we will be brother and sister but in my heart and our home we will be husband and wife," as she finished tears fell from her eyes.

Josh kissed the tears from her trailing a line down her cheeks to her smiling mouth. He kissed her passionately exploring her mouth with a hunger. He left her lips, kissing down her chin, to her neck pausing for a moment at the hollow of her throat before continuing to her beautiful breasts. He felt her quicken her pace on his cock as he took one of her nipples into his warm mouth, sucking sharply.

"Oh yes, Josh, please, brother, please don't stop," she moaned as she impaled herself deep on his cock.

He worshiped her breasts sucking on one nipple while he pinched and caressed the other. He switched to the other breast taking it into his mouth as he wrapped his arms around her waist. It was his turn to drive.

He suckled her breasts endlessly as he drove his cock in and out of his sister, angling up to catch her hidden pleasure spot. He knew he found it when she called out his name over and over.

"Oh Josh, Oh brother, Josh, yes, Josh, right there. Ohhhh, Ohhhh, yes, baby, don't stop," she cried as he rode in and out of her once virgin cunt.

"Yes, Alice, yes. Cum for me, sister. Make me your husband. Cum for me, baby, seal our vows," he moaned.

He was so close. He cock was so tight, his balls tingling. He wouldn't be able to hold it much longer. He longed to shoot his seed deep inside her, claiming her as his wife.

He continued to gyrate his cock deep into her, hitting her g-spot over and over, rubbing it, caressing it, willing it to give her the release she deserved. He took her nipple back into his mouth, biting it gently and he fucked his sister over and over, deeper and deeper until he couldn't hold it. It was then he felt the tight muscles of her cunt start to contract in release, milking his cock, squeezing it hard.

"Oh, oh, yesss! Josh! Yes, Ohhhh ffuckkk!"

"Yes! Cum for me, sister! Oh god, yessss! Ohhhh! Alice!!"

He bucked his hips up into her hard, shooting his cum deep into his sister's spasming womb filling her up with his love. He shot rope after rope, her cunt milking ever drop from him.

As the aftershocks stopped, they both collapsed. He held her to his chest, breathing heavily. The water around them had started to cool and he got goose bumps, but it didn't matter. He was not moving from her, not yet.

"I love you, Alice, my wife, my sister," he said squeezing her lightly.

"I love you, my husband and brother. You were amazing. Thank you, Josh," she said snuggling into his wet chest.

He held her a long time, long after his cock had slipped from her warmth. He listened as she dozed, breathing deeply. He thought about what went on during the past hour. It amazed him that he found such love and happiness from his sister and now wife. He wouldn't let anything happen to her, not ever. It was then he realized that he had cum inside her unprotected. He flinched slightly, waking Alice.

"What is it, Josh?" she asked concerned.

"I came inside you, love. What if you get pregnant?"

"Don't worry, baby. If we get pregnant then we will be parents, a family in the true sense of the word. I want your babies, Josh. Nothing would make me happier," she said kissing his chest lightly.

He caressed his hands down her back and then back up, massaging the knots from her naked form.

"God, to see your belly swell with my child would make me the happiest man in the world," he said kissing the top of her head.

"Come wife, lets get out of this tub. I'm freezing and judging by the goose bumps on your back, so are you," he said sitting up with her cradled in his lap.

"I am cold and starving, but I don't want to leave the warmth of your body," she protested.

"Come on. Lets get dressed and I will take you out for dinner. Anywhere you want. We can celebrate our marriage and my birthday."

"Oh shit, Josh! Your birthday, I completely forgot. I was supposed to cook for you. I am such a bitch," she said covering her face with her hands.

"It's ok, little sister. Really. We have so much more to celebrate anyway. Can I make a suggestion, though?"

"You're right but I still feel really bad. What is your idea?"

"Can the first class you take in college be cooking? I love you, baby, but you just can't cook," he said laughing tenderly.

"You suck, you know that?" she said laughing, "You are right, though, I can't cook. Maybe I will go to school to become a chef."

"You can be whatever you want. You can go to school for something you enjoy or for a career. Whatever you decide, I will support you. I certainly make enough with the business to support you and any children we have, but I do want you to get your degree, Alice. Now come on, let's get out of this tub. My prick is going to shrivel off," he said laughing.

"We can't have that now, can we," she said climbing out of the tub.

He watched as she walked to the linen closet to get towels, her ass gently wiggling with the sway of her hips.

"God your ass is beautiful and it looks so luscious, all pink from my spanking. I might have to spank you more often," he said suggestively. He voice heavy with lust.

"Thank you, husband," she blushed, "You can spank me if I can spank you from time to time." She winked at him carrying to towels to the bath.

"Oh yeah. I'd like that," he said looking down at his now hard cock, "Shit. I'm hard again. I can't get enough of you, sister. If this keeps up we'll never get to the restaurant."

"That would be a shame. Why don't you follow me into the bedroom and I will see what we can do for that staff of yours."

"No, no, sweetheart. I'm starving and if I let you wrap your sweet mouth around my cock we will never leave. Just stop looking at it and it will hopefully go away. Now what do you have a taste for besides me?"

"Awe, you're no fun," she feigned disappointment, "You know, Josh, I've never had French before. I hear it is very romantic."

"French it is. Anything for you. I know of this quaint little place that has great food and a very romantic setting. It's called Amore and it is very upscale so put on something elegant. How about that little red number you wore to prom? You looked fantastic in it. I'll going to go make reservations."

Before he left the room he turned to her and said, "Alice?"

"Hmmm?"

"Don't wear any panties. Just the though of you naked under that evening gown will drive me mad," he said as he came back to her kiss her.

"Stop it and go make the reservations or we will never get out of here. You are so bad," she said breaking from their kiss and swatting him away.

"Alice?"

"Hmmm?" she answered as she dried her hair.

"I love you."

Before she could answer, he left to make the reservations. He came back into his room, whistling. He was so giddy. Forgotten was the horrible mood surrounding his birthday, forgotten was the mess in the living room and what caused it. He was married to his sister, heart and soul, and that alone was enough.

He was surprised to find her gone from his room but quickly remembered that she hadn't moved her stuff in to their room yet. He would remedy that tomorrow. I wonder what she wants to do with the spare room? The house already has a workout room and a den, maybe she would like a room to keep her crafts or maybe just a guest room, but that is so boring. He would have to ask her at dinner.

He got dressed in his dark grey tux with a red cummerbund and tie. He tied his hair back in a long braid that reached the top of his waistband. Looking in the mirror, he was pleased with what he saw. He left his room to hurry Alice along.

When he reached her room he heard her crying. He opened the door to find her curled up in a ball on the bed along side her gown, weeping. His heart broke. Did she regret what they shared or the commitment they made?

"What is it baby? Don't cry, please," he said gathering her into his lap, " is it our lovemaking or our vows?"

"Oh god no, Josh. You have made me the happiest woman in the world. It's just that I am bleeding a little from our lovemaking and I cannot do as you asked. It will ruin my dress. I need to wear panties."

"Is that all, baby," he said laughing softly, "Don't worry about it, my pet. You do what you need to. I love you more than you could ever imagine. You wearing panties will not change that in the least, I assure you. Come on, wife, let's get you up and dressed. Our reservations are in an hour and it will take us nearly forty-five to get there. Let me help get your clothes. Why don't you do your hair and makeup?"

"I love you, brother," she said hugging him before she left the room to get ready.

He smiled as he rummaged through her drawers. He couldn't believe how many pairs of underwear she owned. She must have a hundred pairs if she had one. He continued looking trying to find a pair that would match her dress. He knew she like to color coordinate.

It took some effort but he did find a soft, red, lace g-string. A little more digging in another drawer yielded him the matching bra, which he didn't know if she wanted and the garter and stockings to match.

Pleased with himself, he turned to put his finds on the bed only to see his sister watching him from the doorway, with a smile on her face. She looked stunning standing there naked with her hair braided into an up do and her makeup perfectly applied.

"Too bad you can't just go like that. You look amazing."

"And look at you, you have found your calling. You were so cute intently rummaging in my dresser, picking out exactly what I would have chosen for this dress. Why didn't we get along this well before you spanked me then fucked my brains out?"

"Got me. All I know is I have never been happier. Now please get dressed, love. We are going to be late."

He waited for her downstairs in the foyer by the door. He had her shawl draped across his arm. It was early June and still a bit chilly at night. He looked up and his breath caught in his lungs. She looked stunning! He couldn't take his eyes from his sister. He was so lucky to have her as his wife.

"Wow, Sis! You look amazing!"

"Breathe, bro, breathe. You look pretty sexy yourself. Shall we go?"

He draped the shawl over her shoulders and set the alarm before opening the door.

"Wait, the car's in the garage. Why go this way?" she asked confused.

"I hired us a limo for tonight. I want to spend as much time holding you as possible, wife."

"Sweet! Do you know I've never ridden in one of these? The guy who took me to prom didn't have the cash and we wound up driving in his parents beat up minivan. It was so embarrassing!"

"Very nice. You should have told me and I would have rented you one. It's part of the whole experience of senior prom. Well, you're with me now, lover and from now on, you go in style," he hugged her close, "My lady, your chariot awaits."

They laughed as they left the house, walking hand in hand. Inside the limo, there was champagne and strawberries. He knew she was underage but he didn't care. They were going to celebrate.

They enjoyed the benefits of the limo, kissing and feeding each other strawberries. By the time they reached the restaurant, his pants were tented, once again, and she needed to reapply her lips.

They made their reservation with minutes to spare and were seated at a darkened corner table, lit by candles. It was very romantic. The waiter came and took their order. He was about to leave, when Josh remembered the champagne.

"I'm sorry, we forgot to order champagne. Can I get a bottle of the 1986 Dom Perignon Rose?"

"Of course, sir, a very good choice, sir. Will there be anything else?"

"No, no. That should be all for now, thank you."

"Very well, sir," he said before leaving their table.

"I wanted to get the vintage from the year you were born but they didn't seem to have a bottle from 1987. I hope the 86 is good."

"I'm sure it will be but not being a champagne drinker I really wouldn't know. It was a sweet gesture though, Josh."

"I want this night to be perfect for us, Alice."

"It will be, love. Think about it. Can it really get worse than when you came home?" she laughed.

"No, I guess it can't," he said taking her hand.

They sat in a comfortable silence while they waited for their food. They stared in each other's eyes, sharing their love with only a look and a holding of hands. The waiter cleared his throat twice before either of them heard him.

"Your dinner is served. For the lady we have Fricassée de Mer et sa Julienne de légumes, one of the house specialties and for the gentleman we Filet Mignon aux Oignons - Gratin Dauphinois also a favorite of the house. Pierre will be here shortly with your champagne. It should have been served a half hour ago, I apologize."

"It isn't a problem. We enjoyed the time," Josh said.

"I must ask, sir, are you newlyweds?"

"Yes we are. Is it that obvious? We just said our vows this afternoon and we are here to celebrate."

"I knew it! I can always tell these things. That is wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! Congratulations to you both. Dessert will be on the house. Bon Appetit."

"Thank you very much," Alice said to the waiter.

"You are both welcome. Please enjoy your dinner."

The champagne came just before they took their first bites. They waited as the waiter popped the cork. He was a pro, not a drop spilled. He poured their first glass then set the bottle on ice and left. They picked up the glasses for a toast.

"To you my lovely sister. I love you so very much. I couldn't be happier that you became my wife. I will love and cherish you forever," Josh said as they clinked their glasses.

"And to you my very sexy brother and now husband. I should say that I'm sorry you came home to what you did, but I'm not. If you didn't, I probably wouldn't be with you now. To bad timing and good spankings. Happy birthday, Josh. I love you."

Again they clinked glasses. They took a sip and the flavor was well worth the $450 that the bottle cost. It was a delicate mix of smooth and sweet. Hopefully an indication of what their life would be together.

They ate their food in relative silence. They were both starving. When they were finished, Josh put both of his elbows on the table, leaning forward.

"So tell me love, how, if you were a virgin, did you learn to suck cock so expertly?" he asked quietly, in a teasing voice, which caused her to blush.

"I may have been waiting for the right man but I never said that I didn't experiment. I learned from my first boyfriend when I was sixteen. I think his name was Evan, or was it Ivan. Oh, who cares? Anyway, when I wouldn't put out for him, he became determined to teach me another way to give him what he needed."

"Did he service you as well?"

"No, I haven't let anyone touch me down there but you. In that way, I was, very much, still a virgin. It seemed too close to sex for my liking. Plus I really loved giving head so I didn't mind."

"I can't say that I'm not glad to hear that. All of it. I guess I owe those guys my thanks. You are incredible," he said taking her hand and kissing it lightly.

"You're so bad," she said laughing, "So have you been with a lot of women?"

"Truthfully, not so many, maybe six, if that. I lost my virginity to Mabel Alvarez sophomore year, behind the bleachers in the gym. I wasn't dating her and didn't after that. I was too embarrassed. It was fun, I guess, but so quick. I lasted maybe 30 seconds. After that, I only slept with women I dated for more than three dates. I haven't slept with anyone, though, since mom and dad died and I became your guardian."

"Well that explains how quick you came that first time."

"Yeah, I felt really bad about that."

"Don't be. You more than made up for it," she said squeezing his hand, "not to mention, I expect to have a go with you when we get home."

"You can count on that, my love. I plan on taking you until we pass out. Hey, speaking of which, I want to take you on a honeymoon. How about Fiji or England or even a cruise? Your choice!"

"Really, Josh? Oh god, I want to go to somewhere warm and exotic. How about St Lucia? I heard it's very romantic and exclusive."

"You got it. I will have my secretary check my calendar on Monday and have the trip booked by the time I get home. I should be able to take a couple of weeks once the Moretti job is done at the end of the month."

"I'm so excited! Do you think we'll need a passport?"

"I'm not sure, honey. You can do some research on the net. I know you love to surf."

"Oh yeah, I'll hook us up," she said laughing.

"Have you given any though on what kind of engagement ring and band you want when we go shopping tomorrow?

"Some. I really want one of those vintage looking white gold or platinum ones with a sapphire center stone or maybe a ruby and a couple of diamonds on the sides. I want it to have that carved look, very intricate. I think I may even have a picture of it at home. You?"

exoticat
exoticat
70 Followers