A Sister's Sweet Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exoticat
exoticat
70 Followers

"Alice?" he called out to her. Nothing. Maybe she was in the bath, he thought.

When he went upstairs to their room, the site that greeted him made his heart swell and his cock thicken. Alice had fallen asleep naked on the bed. She must have laid down after her bath. She was snoring lightly.

He quietly got undressed and crawled up onto the bed. She didn't even stir as he knelt between her legs. She was exhausted but even in her sleep her pussy had become wet. He ran his finger gently over her nether lips and slipped one finger cautiously inside her testing her wetness. He didn't want to wake her just yet.

Satisfied that she was wet enough, he stroked his hard cock making it nice and hard. He carefully spread her pussy lips and slid inside. She stirred slightly when his head breached her cave, so he stopped until she settled back down.

Only when she was sleeping soundly did he push himself in until his furry balls rested on her warm cunt. Now he wanted her to wake, just like this with him inside her, so he slowly withdrew his cock until only his head was snuggled in her warmth and then tilted his hips rocking his cock back up into her. In and out, he rocked his hips inside her, willing her awake. After about five or six times, her eyes fluttered awake.

"Mmmmm, your home," she said sensuously rolling her hips to meet him.

"You were sleeping when I came home and I could think of no better way to wake you," he said still rocking his hips in and out slowly, deeply.

"Aaaah, yesss. You can wake me like this anytime you want, bro."

"You were just so sexy, on your back naked, your legs spread and snoring ever so slightly. I just couldn't resist," he said rocking his hips back inside her a little harder.

"I'm glad, baby. Take it out slowly and push it in hard and fast," she said as her body woke to his gyrations.

"Like this, love?" he asked slamming his cock back in hard and fast.

"Ohhhh, yeahhh. Just like that, my love, just like that," she moaned.

"How was your day," he slammed his cock inside her, grunting, "dear. Fuckkk!"

"Aaah yesss. I, uhhhuhh, yeahhh," she moaned as her slick cunt was impaled by her brother, "I cleaned, Ohhhh, and I did laundry. Oh goddd yesss, harder Joshhh, harder."

"Did you. Email. Your. Tom?" he grunted slamming his cock hard and deep into his wife. He was so close but didn't want this to end, so he continued to talk to her, "Did. You. Tell. Him. I. fucked. You. Good?"

"Yesss. Ohhhh, goddd, yesss!"

"Tell me. What you told him."

"Oh goddd, I'm so close. I can't," she moaned loudly.

"Tell me, wife," he grunted as he fucked her violently.

"Ohhhh Godddd! You spanked my ass hard, ohhhh Fuckkk!"

"More, tell me more," he begged as his balls slapped her cunt.

"Yessss, Yessss, Ohhhh, ohhhh, yessss. Ohh, Josh! Ohhh, Joshhhh! IEEEEEE!"

He fucked her hard as she came all over his cock and just as her cum reached its shuttering end, he came. It felt like he pumped gallons of cum into her waiting slit. He felt it gush against her cervix. His body shuddered violently and he collapsed against her, breathing heavily.

"Ok, that was intense," he gasped.

"Oh yeah. Promise me that you will wake me up like that again?"

"Oh, I promise, pussycat, I promise."

He rolled over holding her to his side. He stoked her hair and back, kissing her repeatedly on the head. They laid there for some time before either of them could move. His cock still rested inside of her and he wasn't ready to leave her wet warmth. Cum was dripping around his cock and onto his leg.

"I booked our honeymoon today, baby. I have us staying on the island of St Lucia at the Jalousie Plantation in a villa suite for two weeks. We leave July 10th."

"Oh, Josh! I'm so excited! We are going to need passports. I checked today. I can't wait!"

"That will give you just over a month to shop and plan our time there. I stopped by the bank this afternoon and added you to our accounts. I also called Amex and added you. They are sending you out cards. In the meantime the bank gave me a temporary card for you. I forgot to give you money this morning before I left. Were you ok?"

"Yeah. I cleaned, did laundry and changed the sheets. After that I just surfed the net for a while before taking a bath and falling asleep."

"Did you email Tom?"

"Yes, sweetie, I emailed Tom. I just told him that I got in some serious trouble and you forbade me from ever seeing him again. I doubt he would have even called me anyway, seeing how scared he was of you, but I did the honorable thing."

"You hungry?"

"Definitely. I haven't eaten since breakfast. Wanna order a pizza? My treat," she said giggling.

***

It was July 1st and just 9 days before they leave for their well planned out honeymoon. Alice had been busy making sure everything was ready. She was really tired and run down. Last Thursday, she started getting really sick. She could barely eat and Josh finally made her promise to call the doctor today. She had an appointment at 1pm. She really didn't think there was anything to warrant a trip to the doctor but she didn't want to be sick on their honeymoon.

She got into the car and drove to Dr. Feldstein's office. It was a short drive and she was there early. She was feeling ok right now but that didn't mean anything. She could be fine one minute and throwing up the next. The nurse opened the door and called her in.

"The doctor will see you now, Alice."

"Thanks."

"I just need to get your weight, so if you could step onto the scale," she said fiddling with the weights, "looks like 150. Gained 5lbs since your last visit. Still a good weight for you."

"150! I was 145 just last month," she said sounding shocked as she got off the scale and followed the nurse.

They did the normal things like blood pressure, temperature and then she asked when her last period was.

"I'm not sure. I remember getting it in May for sure but I have been so busy that I couldn't tell you if and when I got one last month."

"Well ok. Just make sure you tell the doctor that. He should be with you in a moment and you can keep your clothes on."

It was a half hour before he came into the room and she was no closer to remembering whether or not she got her period last month.

"How are you Alice? It's been a while. How is your brother, Josh? He needs to come in. I haven't seen him in well over a year."

"Josh is fine, doctor. He works a lot, though. I'll let him know you want him to make an appointment," she said careful not to betray anything, "As for me, well I started to get sick on Thursday and I have been throwing up since. I am really tired but I have been busy planning a vacation with Josh. I have to do everything since he is always working, which is fine but I am so exhausted."

"I see here that you don't remember when your last period was or I should say that you do but can't remember if you got one last month. Are you sexually active?"

"I just started having sex at the beginning of last month," she blushed.

"There's nothing to be ashamed about, dear. Have you been using condoms?"

"Most of the time," she lied.

"Well let's get a pregnancy test first and then we will see where we're at. I'll wait here while you give the nurse a urine sample. Tell her she needs to test it for hCG. She will know what to do. Then come back in here when you're done."

She came back in a couple of minutes and the nurse followed about a few minutes later. She whispered something to the doctor that Alice didn't understand and then left.

"Well dear, you're definitely pregnant. Do you know who the father is?"

"I don't think so, sir."

"It's ok. I am sure you'll be just fine. That brother of yours will support you, if I now him."

He had no idea just how right he was.

"I know. Can you tell how long, yet?"

"Not at this point. I will need to see you back here in one month and then I can do an ultrasound. Where did you say you were going, dear?"

"I didn't but we are going to St Lucia. We leave on the 10th. Should we cancel the trip and is there something I can do for the nausea and vomiting?"

"There is no reason to cancel your trip, and I can prescribe something for you but I would rather you try to regulate this with diet, proper rest and vitamin B-6. You can take 50mg per day and that should help a lot. Go on the internet and you should be able to find advice on remedies. Do not take anything over the counter unless you run it by one of the nurses here. If you still can't hold anything down by the 9th call me and I will prescribe something to help."

"Thank you, doctor."

"You take care now and everything will be alright. You will be a fine mother."

"Thank you."

"Stop by the front and make an appointment for one month. While you're at it make one for your brother as well. It's the only way I will get him in here for his physical."

"Ok."

She made the appointments and drove home. She was so excited she felt like she would burst. She couldn't wait to tell her husband when he got home. We're going to be parents!

***

When Josh got home he found her sleeping on the couch. He touched her head and she didn't feel feverish. He shook her gently trying to wake her. He watched as her eyes fluttered open.

"Evening, pussycat. Did you get to the doctor today?"

"Yes, he made me make you an appointment. He said it had been well over a year since he saw you," she said sitting up slowly.

"Shit. I hate going to see him."

"I'm sorry, Josh."

"It's not your fault, baby. What did he have to say about you?"

"Well, a lot actually."

"Well, what's wrong with you? Should we cancel our honeymoon?"

"He doesn't think so but I need to get a lot more rest. We're going to have a baby, Josh," she said happily.

"Are you serious, Alice? Really?"

"Yes. He doesn't know how far along I am but I am at least a month if the morning sickness has started. I told him I don't know who the father is. Are you happy for us?"

"Happy? Happy, doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. I'm going to be a father. Oh my god! Oh Alice, if I didn't think you'd spew I would pick you up and show you just how happy I am. WoooHoo! I'm going to be a daddy!"

"I love you, brother!"

"I love you, my sweet Alice," he said rubbing her belly.

exoticat
exoticat
70 Followers