A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Nikki, I think I've just about had enough now" groaned Kim "I've got a bitch of a hangover starting, My butt and pussy are sore and I feel absolutely stuffed from all that cum."

"I know," I replied, "my butt feels like it has been stretched beyond return, how about yours?"

"Shit Yes" she replied, "and then some!"

We spent a few minutes tidying up our faces, freshening our make-up and then slipped our sexy clothes back on. We walked back in the room carrying our coats over our arms expecting the guys to be spent, but were both surprised to see three hard cocks still waiting for us. The new guys were still raring to go.

We indicated that we had had enough but they were not going to take no for an answer.

We were both pushed down onto the sofa, side by side, and quickly had a cock pushed into our faces. Kim was in the middle of saying 'no' as a cock filled her mouth and stopped her from talking. By this stage I also had a cock fully buried in my mouth. We looked at each other with a hopeless shrug and resigned ourselves to the fact that we would not get out of this room until we had exhausted every one of them, and with only three of them left there was not too much left to do. The third guy decided to fuck my butt and I felt my legs being lifted up, my panties being roughly pulled off and then a cock present itself at the entrance to my aching butt. He had his hands on my soft nylon clad legs and then drove forward quite hard causing he to gasp with pain as he slid inside me, even though I was already well fucked and fully lubricated from cum. His cock quickly buried itself in my butt and he started to pound me harder and harder. Kim and I were still gazing longingly at each other and she winked as she could tell I was getting a good hard screwing again.

The guy fucking my butt then grabbed hold of my cock and started to jack me off. He was the first guy to touch it that evening and it felt wonderful to have it caressed at the same time as getting and a good butt fucking and giving a wet blowjob. We carried on fucking for a few minutes and then I could feel my cum boiling up. There was no sense holding back so I let my load come blasting out, all over my dress and the guys' butt who was sitting on my chest with his cock in my mouth. The guy pounding my butt continued to jack me off until I was spent, then he cum himself, filling my now painful butt with more cupfuls of his slimy load. He pulled away and Kim and I were now only left with the cocks buried deep in our mouths. 'I'm sure we've been here before' I giggled to myself as we sat side-by-side sucking and slurping on the cocks invading our mouths. I had my hands on the guy's hips and was pulling him back and forth, helping him screw my sweet mouth with every thrust. My long elegant fingers, with bright red nails, looked really sexy against his hairy skin and made me feel really good inside.

I looked over at Kim and she winked at me before starting to hum a little tune. I knew the effect that had, so did the same. In virtually no time at all I saw Kim start to suck harder and swallow as she was getting a load in her pretty mouth. With no warning I felt the cock in my mouth explode its load into my throat and I gagged on the enormity of it as I tried to swallow the huge load of slimy fluid. As soon as I had swallowed one mouthful another was squirted into my mouth. Both guys seemed to finish together and as Kim's backed away he quickly leant down and pulled her panties off.

'What's next' I thought to myself, but the guys simply moved away to flop down in a heap on the floor.

This time we had both managed to keep our faces tidy and had swallowed everything. We stood up, still fully dressed and looked around for our panties. They should have been on the floor but were nowhere to be seen.

"Where are our panties?" I asked.

"Souvenirs!" replied one of the cheeky guys, holding them up in front of him.

We tried to grab them back but couldn't get them. Our sexy antics, running around the room trying to catch our panties as they were throw from guy to guy, seemed to be bringing some of them back to life and Kim said "Shit Nikki, lets just leave them and go, my heads throbbing, I feel like shit and I don't think I could face another blowjob tonight!"

"Yeah, me too, I'm done in" I replied.

We didn't need to clean ourselves up so slipped our coats on and were soon ready to go, with or without our panties!

We said our goodbyes and walked out. When we left the building we immediately felt the cool night air wafting around our naked butts. As we walked along I could feel the cum still oozing from my butt. I clenched my muscles hard but they were hopelessly stretched and the cum just continued to ooze out. It trickled slowly down my leg and started to soak even more into the lacy tops of my stockings, making them feel wet on my legs.

"Kim, I'm all wet and slimy down below" I giggled, "my butts just oozing cum!"

"And rightly so," she laughed, "It's taken more deposits than a sperm bank tonight!"

We both cuddled in together and laughed out loud as we tottered along in our super high heels.

We tracked down a cab and were soon whisked away and back to our hotel. Cum was still dribbling from my aching butt, and I could feel it soaking out onto the car seat. I wonder what the next customer would think when he or she sat in the wet patch? As we sat in the back of the cab I could still taste and smell the cum on my breath from our amazing evening. My hair was matted from squirts of cum and I said, "Kim, I think I need a shower!"

"Me too Nikki," she agreed.

We were soon in our hotel and walked into the elevator. A middle-aged couple joined us and I could tell that the woman did not approve of our looks and kept sneering at us. She was really snooty looking and I could see her scowling out of the corner of her eyes at us and planned to give her a treat before we left. As the elevator stopped at our floor I leant in close to her and huskily breathed "Good Night" so she got the full aroma of my cum scented breath. She recoiled in shock and horror, wafting her hand in front of her face and bitching to her husband in German about us. Kim and I tottered out of the elevator in a fit of giggles and were soon inside out hotel room.

A nice hot shower beckoned, and we both quickly stripped off and stood for ages under a stream of hot steamy water. We soaped each other all over, loving the luxurious feel of the soapy bubbles and my cock was really quite worn out now, but still started to get hard again. Kim wrapped both of her hands around it while we gently kissed. We were both really ready for bed now and not up for any more sexy antics, so put on the nightgowns we had worn earlier and hit the sack.

We slept late next morning, and both woke with a huge hangover. We sat in bed and talked about our night of amazing sex. We both agreed it was special and would be difficult to repeat, but hey, who knows!

We decided to spend the rest of our time in Berlin with just each other and thoroughly enjoyed our time in each other's company. We did the tourist thing and went to see all of the things that you must see when in Berlin, which I must say is a simply awesome city. We shopped a lot and ended up with some really elegant clothes to compliment the trashy stuff we had bought earlier.

"A girls gotta have a dress for every occasion" I remarked to Kim one day.

She just giggled and agreed.

From Berlin we were at the start of our driving tour. We had rented a nice sports car. We only had enough trunk space for a small amount of luggage so only carried enough clothes for a few days and nights, and had to send our large cases via courier to the next major hotel we were due at. We spent a leisurely time driving through the German countryside, through Belgium and down into France, stopping at small hotels and just reveling in the European culture and being fully contented with each other's company. Some of my European friends may even have seen us that year. Two attractive ladies, one blonde and the other dark auburn, zipping through the back roads and down the autobahns in a shiny silver BMW ragtop?

Well friends, that's it for now, hope you enjoyed it!? Please, Please, Please! let us know if you want to hear more.

Love and Hugs,

Nikki & Kim