A Slice off a Cut Loaf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David, when Astrid told me what you had been up to I couldn't wait to get to Sydney, I used to finger myself to orgasm listening to Astrid's stories," her hand was now on his other thigh and moving towards his crotch, "I'm sure we are all going to have fun tonight, so lets finish up here, open another bottle and get the fun under way." She leaned even closer and kissed his cheek, simultaneously as Astrid kissed the other cheek.

David was sitting on the couch in the living room of the small house, there were candles burning in several locations around him, a movie loaded in the DVD player and a bottle of chilled wine, beaded with moisture, sat in an ice bucket on the coffee table in front of him. Petra had brought a movie with her, something to get them in the mood, whatever that meant, he was always in the mood, he thought.

The ladies had gone to 'freshen up and slip into more comfortable clothing'. For his part David had changed into a clean pair of shorts and a polo shirt, the weather in Sydney at that time of year was balmy. A very pleasant 26 degrees centigrade with a light breeze blowing that disturbed the curtains on the window occasionally.

David inspected the cover of the DVD once again while sipping on his wine. A MILF Weekend was the name of the film. The promo promised a visual feast, a romp between some of the cutest MILFs in the business and a couple of young studs. Deep throat, oral, anal and double penetration were apparent features of the movie. "Not much of a script I bet," he thought. Just then the ladies came into the room, Petra had changed into a light blue satin teddy, consisting of a front and back panel that was laced up the sides with satin ribbon. Satin spaghetti straps supported the garment over her shoulders, and the open sides revealed a thin thong that was obviously the waist band of a sexy pair of panties or a G, he couldn't wait to find out which. Her nipples made delightful raised mounds in the satin as her breasts jiggled under the garment. She paused and turned around seeking his approval of the attire, the hem of the teddy flared up confirming that she was indeed wearing a matching pair of high cut satin panties underneath. Petra strolled over and sat beside him on the couch as Astrid, similarly dressed except in ivory did a pirouette, revealing matching satin panties before settling down on the couch on his other side.

"OK fill up the glasses and lets start this movie" said Astrid. She had sat down with one leg underneath her so she was partly facing David, her hand pushed under his polo shirt to caress his chest and tweak his nipples. Petra was busy filling the glasses, she looked around at what Astrid was doing. "Hey, no fair" she said "wait for me" she handed over the glass of wine to Astrid.

"Its OK ladies" said David, "plenty to go around" he leaned over and kissed Petra on the lips, then turned and kissed Astrid before hitting the play button on the DVD remote.

He clinked his glass with both of them, "here's to an exiting night, you two look good enough to eat and I intend to do just that!"

David didn't get to see much of the movie, not that he minded though, the ladies took it in turns kissing him. Deep tongue kisses which he eagerly returned. As each lady took her turn his hands fondled their breasts, caressed their asses and cupped their cunts through the silky material of their panties which were becoming increasingly damp with their love juices. Astrid's and Petra's hands weren't idle either. It wasn't long into the movie that Astrid had opened his shorts and pulled out his cock that was straining against the material. "Lets get this out to play" Astrid had said not long into the movie, "it cant be comfortable scrunched up behind all this clothing"

So David was in seventh heaven, having his cock squeezed and stroked, his balls caressed, and being kissed by the soft sweet lips of these two gorgeous MILFS. He was enjoying a particularly deep tongue tussle with Petra when Astrid exclaimed "Hey Petra look at the movie!" Petra reluctantly broke off the kiss and looked at the screen as did David. The scene was of a buxom slut engaged in deep throating a young stud who appeared to have about an 8 inch cock.

"I can do that sis, David and I have been practicing" Astrid exclaimed. Petra looked doubtfully at the cock she was holding in her hand, then back at the screen where the girl was repeatedly taking the entire length of the young studs cock into her throat, holding it there and even snaking out her tongue to lick his balls. Astrid saw the look of doubt on her sisters face.

"Hey it's easy once you get used to it" she said, "there's just a couple of things to remember, watch I'll show you." It looked like David was not going to get a say in the matter, Astrid had spat on her hand and was lubricating David's cock, stroking her hand up and down. "You don't mind do you David darling?" David was watching the events on the screen wondering how the young bloke could possibly hang on so long without blowing his load. He was enjoying the attention his cock was getting and the prospect of some deep throat action sounded great to him, he was hardly likely to say he did mind but it was nice to be asked. "Astrid, you know I love it when my cock head is down your neck, of course I don't mind."

"OK Petra" Astrid continued, there are a couple of things to remember, first you have to get the cock lubricated, it slides in so much better with a bit of spit lube." Astrid spat some more lube onto David's cock, "then you have to flatten the back of your tongue and force the back of your tongue down, try to counter the gag reflex." She lowered her mouth to David's cock, sliding her mouth down his penis, pausing slightly as it came to the entrance of her throat, then giving a little push to pop the bulbous head past the resistance and continuing until his cock was fully inside her mouth and throat, her lips stretched lasciviously around the base.

David groaned with pleasure as his cock was engulfed in the velvety confines Of Astrid's mouth. "Mmmm Astrid, you are such a good cocksucker, I love what you are doing with your tongue!" Petra was fascinated by the scene.

"Astrid, you are amazing! I'm not sure if I could do what you are doing now though." Her sister slowly raised here head until David's cock slipped from her lips, giving the purple head a loving kiss as she did so.

"Trust me Petra it's not so hard" she said as she continued to stroke David's love muscle.

"Well it looks pretty hard to me" said Petra reaching over to grasp David's cock above Astrid's hand "feels pretty hard too."

"What I mean is Petra" Astrid replied patiently, "it's not so difficult. As you get to the gag reflex you just need to pause a moment without removing the penis from your mouth, hold there as long as possible then pull back, with a bit of practice you will be able to take the whole length across your tongue and down your throat. It took a couple of goes practicing with David but I got there in the end, and David was such a willing subject weren't you darling?

"I was and I still am, I'd be happy to help you practice Petra, let's start now!"

"Typical male," Observed Petra as she lowered her pretty mouth towards his cock, "well I suppose there is no time like the present.

David leaned back on the couch as Petra's mouth started to work its magic on him, Astrid moved in to kiss him as his left hand pushed aside the gusset of Petra's panties and slowly probed her slit, sliding his fingers along the slit till they touched her clit eliciting a moan from Petra as she tried to get another inch of David's cock into her mouth. His right hand cupped Astrid's sex as they kissed, he pushed the thin strip of material aside and curled his middle finger inside the soggy wetness. David reflected, "well, this afternoon I wouldn't have imagined that I would be sitting back getting my cock sucked, have a finger of each hand in a couple of beautiful MILFS cunts and being kissed by my gorgeous mother in law! Life is good" he thought.

His thoughts were interrupted by a grunting noise from Petra that he could also feel reverberating though his cock giving him an incredible sensation.

"Unnnnghh, unnnnghh." Petra's noises got the attention of Astrid who broke off her deep kiss with David to look at her sister.

"Petra, you're doing it!" she exclaimed. "you're deep throating, well done you!"

All this was too much for David, he felt the cum boiling in his balls and starting on the journey up the shaft of his cock, he couldn't hold back any longer, mental arithmetic, reciting all the Australian prime ministers names in his head, times tables...nothing was going to stop the eruption of spunk from the eye of his penis in a few seconds time.

"I can't hold it any longer girls, it's gonna blow" he panted.

Petra had just started to raise her mouth off David's cock so she could respond to Astrids praise when the first pulse of spunk erupted from David's cock and splattered against the back of her throat. In her astonishment she pulled her mouth completely off the still spurting fuck tube and swallowed. The second volley got her right between the eyes, temporarily blinding her. It was then that Astrid came to the rescue, "for God's sake Petra, don't waste it" she admonished her sister, before grasping the spitting stick of flesh and plunging her mouth over it. Several more pulses later and David was completely spent. Astrid smiled at her sister, her teeth coated with David's copious cum.

Petra laughed as she wiped the spunk from her eyes, "Wow, that took me by surprise," she told her sister. "Got any left to share?"

As an answer Astrid leaned over David and kissed Petra open mouthed, swapping some of his come into her mouth. "Mmmm, yummy!" Petra observed as their lips parted with a smack.

For his part David lay back against the couch as the two sisters took turns in cleaning his softening cock, sucking it into their mouths one by one, making sure they got every last drop of cum from him.

12