A Slut Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait a second now..." he said as his dick hit the back of my throat. "I appreciate your dedication but you don't need to go so fast, here take it slow."

He ran his right hand up until it rested on my lovely soft black hair. He then applied pressure, guiding my head slowly up and down on his cock. "Twirl your tongue a little, yes like that, oh god you are a natural."

This was all I needed, my previous gusto returned, coupled with my newfound knowledge of cock sucking I began to really work it. I cupped his balls and began playing with them with my left hand as my right hand slid up and down his shaft in constant pursuit and retreat of my lips. He groaned loudly and began thrusting upwards to meet me as sweat began to trickle down his forehead.

Suddenly while I was mid stroke I felt his hands leave my head and he bent forward to slap my ass. I had been so shocked I had completely forgotten about my gag reflex, instinctively I had let his cock slip past my lips and down my throat. I gagged lightly as I focused on breathing through my nose.

"Well I'll be damned; you are the first one to ever do that on the first try. I'm impressed!" he said staring down at me glowingly. I couldn't help but feel honored by his compliments and shook my ass a little to his pleasure as he slapped my ass once more, all the while looking up at him, his dick in my mouth and a smile on my face.

My actions prompted Sam to finally take up the initiative to do what he had been planning from the moment he had slapped my ass. At first he had intended to startle me and see just how slutty I could be before he showed me true pleasure. Satisfied with his findings he effortless grabbed each side of my waist and spun me his dick still in my mouth so that I was lying on his chest facing down towards his cock. My skirt fell down revealing my puckered ass hole and barely visible boy clitty (I had decided I wasn't a boy anymore at this point) I felt his tongue slam against the outside of my asshole and by the time his fingers had taken its place I had lost it completely. I was grinding my asshole into his face as I vigorously sucked his cock. We kept at this pace for a good twenty minutes or so before I slid his cock down my throat one last time, just in time I might add for his orgasm. His cum shot directly down my throat, unhindered by lips, tongue or gag reflex and made its way to my belly adding to the lusty heat that was growing from that region as it was. I gasped as his cock flopped out of my mouth and he spun me once more, now I was sitting on his lap staring him straight in the eyes.

Instantly we began kissing and I felt his member begin to stir once more beneath me, before too long it was poking up past my skirt and he began banging it aggressively against the back of my ass. Completely turned on at this point I began to shimmy and slither on his lap, enticing his penis back to its fully erect state.

"Fuck me." I said so bluntly I surprised even myself.

"You think you are ready?" he said a bit shocked at how well things were proceeding.

I nodded my head and smiled holding me against him as he reached around and pulled my panties off, flinging them like a kid shooting a rubberband off his finger tip across the room and onto the TV. He didn't however get started right away as I had assumed, instead he lifted me off him and bent me over the arm of the couch with my ass facing him.

I couldn't help think how I must look, sitting there like a drunk and horny college girl bent over her own couch with a huge black man tonguing her ass hole like it was some sort of tasty treat. Then it hit me, all of this was being filmed. Like it or not he had me and I was about to become a porn star in one sense or another. Feeling really turned on by becoming a porn start just like Carla I began to really act the part, living it up as I moaned and wailed bucking and letting the feelings take me completely. Sam took this as a sign that I was ready and before I knew it he had stopped licking and had positioned his dick against my asshole. I heard a squirting sound as something cold and wet was slathered onto my asshole and most likely onto his cock judging from the continued slathering sound after he had finished with me.

"You're are going to have to guide it in honey." He said as he placed my hand on his cock "It's your first time you have the right to set the pace. That's it nice and slow... oh god you are so warm and tight!"

I moaned loudly when his balls slapped against my thighs and the bulk of him had filled me. It was incredible, I had never felt this great in all my life. It was as if ever pulsation of his cock rocked my body sending sensations that forced me to move with them and in turn starting the process all over.

"What now?" I asked, feeling somewhat silly at the question.

"I told you to set your own pace sweetie, move it in and out on your own and get a feel for It." he said slapping my ass playfully. Doing as he said I rocked forward on the palms of my hands and then slowly pushed myself backwards feeling his member slowly slide up and down my insides sending shockwave after shockwave through my body before my hands gave out and I collapsed onto my face.

He laughed a little from behind me and I felt his hands run up under my stomach and up to my chest, lifting me upright until my back was against his stomach. I turned my head and our mouths met again as he slowly began to fuck me at a pace similar to what I had been doing myself. "Get ready girl, this is where it gets good." With that he began to pick up the pace, truly fucking me for the first time. I had thought I had lost control of myself before but it was nothing like what was happening now. I threw my head back and screamed like a girl every time his cock hit the back of my ass. I bucked my hips, I slithered, I gyrated and I even fell back down onto my face, my ass sticking straight into his giant cock as I gripped the cushions for dear life. Then suddenly he stopped and his dick fell out of my ass with a pop. He got up and sat down on the couch and beckoned me over to him, pointing playfully to his lap. I didn't need any prodding at this point I happily sauntered over to him, climbing onto his lap and reaching back to guide his dick into my ass as if I had done it a hundred times before in my life. We resumed our previous pace as we locked eyes, his hands gripped my waist and he began slamming me down into his cock as I held my girly arms up like I was walking like an Egyptian, letting their flop there for added effect as he pummeled my ass.

"Scream for me like you do in the videos." He said suddenly stopping "tell me how much you want it."

I knew what he wanted to hear, I had feared it at first but now I was looking forward to it. As far as I could ever tell the best porn were the ones where they begged for it and like it or not at this point I was nothing more than a beggar.

"GIVE IT TO ME DADDY!" I screamed as I began fucking myself despite him. "I need your dick, I am your woman, oh please daddy fuck me until I can't walk"

"That's what I like to hear, keep it up." He said as he began to fuck me in earnest once more.

"OH MY GOD! Yes please! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Ride me you black mother fucker you aren't doing it hard enough! Oh god ya, Like that! MOOOOOOORE!!"

Then it came, the greatest most powerful orgasm I had ever felt. My clitty began spouting its load all by itself (it had never done that before!) and my body shuddered like I had epilepsy but he never once stopped and the more he went the better it felt. I came three more times before he finally pulled his dick out of my ass sometime after we had switched to over to missionary.

"Open your mouth bitch!" he yelled as his cock came to my face.

"I know already!" I yelled back playfully as I engulfed his cock and took his whole load into my mouth, swallowing gleefully until every little bit was gone.

We spent the next few hours cuddling until I fell asleep. I awoke in my bed by myself, on the desk was a note and a bottle of pills. I picked it up and read.

You are to take these pills everyday for the next three months, I will be away on business but when I get back I know you will be seeing the effects. Keep yourself pretty for me while I'm away, I can't wait to see you again my beautiful Carla! -Sincerely Sam

12