All Comments on 'A Slut in Reno'

by skip.69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
2lips4u2lips4uover 19 years ago
BRAVO!

My every fantasy cum true! Thank you Skip for the wonderful story!

pubelesspubelessover 19 years ago
miss a bit

Loved the story and would like to read more, but what happened to the pussy shaving

MissIntrigueMissIntrigueabout 19 years ago
This was...

very hot. Thank you

Jennifer CJennifer Cabout 19 years ago
Another masterpiece

wonderful story skip, very very sexy!

SoftpussSoftpussabout 19 years ago
I wish

that I could have been involved in this one, Skip. It is the subject closest to my heart, and although used to gang-bangs with a group, I would love to try one where I am solo!

SoftpussSoftpussabout 19 years ago
I wish

that I could have been involved in this one, Skip. It is the subject closest to my heart, and although used to gang-bangs with a group, I would love to try one where I am solo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
If she really wants to be a slut get a divorce.

So she was frustrated great. She is married! What she did is wrong and she lied to her husband. Let the slut get a divorce and then have her fun as often as she wants. She is actually as it is, a worthless piece of trash who needs top be gotten rid of.

emaalremaalrover 16 years ago
hot....

touched on every nerve and fantasy I could possibly think of....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Married women having fantasies of being a unknown SLUT at least once in her life.

Keeping your actual name a secret and becoming a SLUT, at least once in your life is actually pretty hard. Out of town motels are most common meeting places where you can really release your inner most shocking, to you, uninhibited desires.

Becoming a SLUT, out of your home town (even better in another state) is definitely exciting. Experiencing sexual things with others that you would never even consider with your husband is such a marvelous thing to experience! You will truly love doing it!

Booking at least two nights, three is even better, is what you should do. Don't use rental cars! Use a taxi only! Get a digital camera, have him take photos, especially completely naked ones (no face shots), every other type definitely wanted! Use cash only, no credit cards!

Get naked and unleash your every dirty desire!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous