A Slut in Reno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers

I was fascinated by my close-up view, until I saw the spasm denoting the climax, and was able to visibly see the cum seeping round the sides of the cock, issuing from those lips which I had so recently sucked, until, with a last thrust, the cock withdrew and the tart once more covered my mouth with her twat, dripping in cum, as I not only licked, but swallowed as fast as I could.

Seconds later I felt the cock inside me judder to a climax, too, and in a similar way the hussy dropped her head onto my own cunt to savour its contents. I could not make out, though, why she was juddering on my face, until I heard her cry out, "Come on, make my arse sore. Fill it up like you did my cunt!" She was sitting with her cunt mashed against my mouth whilst she was being arse-fucked at the same time. And as soon as I felt this second one climax, with no more ado she twisted so that she was sitting with her arse to my mouth as I drank in the leaking cum once again.

After this episode, though, and after the hooker had gone (I never found out her name), Jim decided that I needed some rest, and quietly suggested to the other two that they go back to their room until morning. They went willingly enough. They, too, had had quite an exhausting session, although nothing on what I had gone through.

As soon as they had gone, Jim gently released me again, and led me to the bathroom where he ran water into the large circular bath, pouring fragrant oils into the water as it filled. This running water set me off again, and with no concern whatsoever about Jim's presence I squatted on the toilet bowl and relieved myself with joy as the stream began to soothe my aching cunt.

Jim watched me, naturally, and as I finished he simply lifted me up and gently lowered me into the fragrant water. He soaped me, caressed me, loved me, kissed me, and gently massaged away my aches, but always returning to play with my clit and pussy, which held a great fascination for him.

Afterwards he lovingly dried me off, and then gently laid me on the other bed for us to sleep. But so often during the night I woke to find him trying to fuck me, cunt or arse, or I would awake and seek out his cock with my mouth until he spurted once again right down my throat.

Next morning we were both awakened by a knocking on the door, and, thinking it was Wayne or Bruce, he called "The door isn't locked. Come on through. We're in the bedroom."

But instead of his pals it was the waitress from room service, delivering breakfast which he had previously ordered. By now I was completely out of the bedclothes, and Jim too, was stark naked, but the waitress took it all in without any inhibition at all. She was probably used to that type of occurrence in a hotel such as this, even though Jim, as he seemed to have been throughout the weekend, was sporting a huge hard-on!

We breakfasted still naked, mainly because I was keeping to my original promise to myself - that I would only dress if absolutely necessary. To my slight surprise, though, Jim made no move to touch me at all, although after he had put the trays outside the door he did kiss me once more.

Then he said, "This morning will be your big moment, Maria. You are scheduled to not only be gang-banged, but to take on all three of us once! You are to have three cocks in three holes - cunt, arse and mouth - all at the same time. And we will change round so that each of us gets a turn at each hole. If you want to leave, you can do so now. But if this is what you have come here for, then this is your big moment!"

My answer was to hug and kiss him again, and then told him to call the others, as I could hardly wait to try it. But first, if he didn't mind, I had another phone call to make. He asked why, and I told him quite bluntly - that I was simply covering myself in case anything went wrong, and that unless I telephoned someone would think I was unable to do so and would get extremely worried.

He saw my point (especially as I was looking straight at his point when he said it - it was already upright and rigid), and let me make the call. Once again I said that everything was hunky dory, and that I was about to achieve a lifetime ambition, although I did not explain what that was, of course.

By the time I had finished the call Wayne and Bruce had appeared, and were already stripping off once more.

"Now," instructed Jim. "No bonds this time. You will need to be flexible. Lie down on the bed, Bruce. Now, you, Maria, lower yourself onto his tool, pushing it right up your arse as far as you can. Right? Now, you Wayne - on top of her and fuck her cunt. Maria, twist your head sideways so you can reach my cock with your mouth. Grasp it and rub it, but don't take it out of your mouth. Right, boys, start pumping. There was a bouncing which had to be steadied before they all managed to get into the rhythm, but eventually, accompanied with much squealing from me, they did so. And soon the squeals turned to screams of delight as almost simultaneously they three boys succeeded in cumming all together more or less. I was unquestionably sated.

There followed a short respite while the boys recovered, whilst I, fully aroused once more, helped them by openly masturbating in front of them all, using the come seeping out of my pussy and arse-hole to lubricate before transferring my fingers to my mouth.

But I was not allowing the boys that much time to recover. "Again, please," I begged them. "I want more of this. I want to be fucked till I cannot walk!"

The boys were more than willing to take me up on this, and again they trio-ed me. Again, as cum almost poured out of my two lower holes, I wanted more yet. Recovering, finally, they once more changed places and once again I was "filled to the brim" as it were. For the first time in my life I felt not only completely satisfied, but, as I later put it to my overseas lover, Rex, "Completely Fucked!"

Even the boys seemed exhausted, and the fact that it was time to be thinking about a meal and departure seemed to help them all. Reluctantly we all dressed, and made our way to the restaurant where we ate for the last time. At the end of the meal, though. I persuaded them to give me one last go, and back in the bedroom for the last time, I dropped into position for the last time, asking them this time not to come inside my cunt or arse, but to let me have the lot in my mouth to swallow.

The room had to be vacated, though, under the hotel agreement, and so we all made their way down for our respective cars. As the valet brought them round, we congregated at the hotel entrance, where I gave them all a last fond kiss, allowing them to touch me wherever they wished whilst doing so, then bade them farewell, promising to be in touch as soon as possible, so as to arrange another weekend.

As I drove away, though, I made straight for a small motel where I booked in for a couple of hours in order to sleep - something which had not been too possible during the last night. Eventually, once refreshed, I made my way back home, to where my loving husband still awaited me from my "weekend with the girls". But I was crying most of the way. How long must I wait for a similar event? But at least, I could telephone my English friend and tell him the full story. That way I would be able to live it once more, if only in my memories.

skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers
12