All Comments on 'A Small Test Ch. 02'

by MandL

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT!

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
She caught me

My wife came home unexpediately yesterday and had a man with her. After introducing him to me, she excused herself and went away. We talked for a while and my wife appeared dressed in a long black gown and stiletto heels carrying a tray of drinks. She handed one to each of us and sat down and asked if we had got to know each other yet. We both laughed and answered 'No, not really". She lit a cigarette and took a puff and muttered to herself something about "you will" and asked the man she brought home with her if he had mentioned "it" to me. He replied "No". I asked what they were talking about and she informed me that she had brought him home for "our" pleasure.

She asked him to take his dick out because she knew that I wanted to watch her give him a handjob. She told me to take my cock out too, cause if she was going to do this, she wanted to watch my cock get hard. She actually wanted to watch us BOTH jack-off and she informed us of this and said "I;ll play with both of you after I watch you please those dicks., adding "Honey, I have a sweet surprise after He comes"!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous