A Snippet 01

Story Info
An incomplete set-up: dirty wife.
3.8k words
3.2
40.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medley
medley
390 Followers

First we need a main character...A voice if you will to lead us through this sordid torrid, tale...Most of the readers here would prefer female voices I'm guessing and so that is what you shall get.

My name is Renee, and I am 28 years old. I'm a pretty average girl I guess. I went to college and got my bachelor's degree. Now I am a mid level manager at a miscellaneous corporation. I'm not really in charge of anything, at least nothing I ever see I have two secretaries and a salesman, and two people that research things. All together I suppose you could call it a department, but really my job isn't what I'm here to write about today.

I know I should describe myself that is what everyone wants right? I'm pretty in an average way if that makes any sense. I'm 5'6" I have reddish brown hair, it's fairly wavy and I generally wear it down so it bounces around my shoulders a bit. I work out three times a week for 45 minutes each time at the gym on my way home so I am fairly fit. I think my butt is a little big, but my husband says its perfect, who knows at any rate my butt does fit into a size 5 so I can't complain. My breasts are decent size, although I've always thought a bit small I wear a 34 c bra, but I don't fill the C cup as nicely as I'd like. I'm a little Italian, and a little British with a bit of German mixed in for good measure. So I consider myself a mutt.

Where to begin with this story...I suppose I should start with the background right? Sure it STARTED a couple of months ago, but it was really simmering for years before that...I just didn't know it.

Alright so in college I was never particularly wild. I had two steady boyfriends, one we ended amiably and parted as friends. The other sucked. He cheated on me and I was livid, did the obligatory shouting match and told him I never wanted to see him again.

That breakup may have affected me profoundly, and it took until just the other day to realize it. Let me explain, the girl he cheated with was a bit of a tramp. She was attractive, but slutty, had massive boobs, I think they were fake, and was known for her exploits even in school. So knowing that this guy I won't name him, could have had sex with me even the two nights he cheated (that I knew about) but chose her bothered me to the core.

I moved on my next boyfriend was safe, he was nice and fairly good looking, maybe boring, but hey he loved me...and still does...now he's my husband.

Let me fast forward a bit. Two months ago I went to the gym after work. I threw on my shorts and sports bra and an old t-shirt and hit the treadmill. It's been five years since school, but I still recognized her she was on the treadmill beside me. Her boobs barely bounced even though she was running at a good clip. I knew they were fake!!!

I got on my treadmill and started to run. I had to go faster than her. I had only planned on doing 20 minutes. 30 minutes later I was COVERED in sweat but had matched or beat her stride for stride. I got off the treadmill 2 minutes after she did.

She was talking to one of the muscle heads and flirting up a storm. I walked over my breath just about caught and trying to come up with a way to interject myself into the conversation finally told her she had a great run.

"Oh thanks! You too!" She said sweetly. She was wearing tight short gray shorts and a sports bra. She didn't make any indication whether or not she remembered me. I caught the muscle head's eye he was in heaven talking to two fairly hot women. (alright one hot one cute)

I decided right there that I was gonna' flirt with him. Why not SHE was. The conversation was fairly animated. She might not know me, but she knew the game that was being played much better than I did. Within a few minutes she was going to meet this guy on Wednesday to work out. (It was Monday) Somehow I was relegated to 'oh yeah I work out on Wednesdays too! Maybe I'll see you two here!' (sad I know)

I left the gym mad. I drove home upset, I showered and went over everything in my mind. The muscle head guy wasn't really my type, and besides I was married, I just wanted to beat her...but what did that mean? Would I have made a date with him..led him on? That had been what I was trying to do wasn't it? I cursed myself, but it was half for flirting with a guy and half for not winning and getting the guy. Getting the guy!! I had been married for two years!! There was nothing to get!?

Wednesday came...My whole day at work was distracted. I had two gym outfits one my normal clothes the other a smaller tighter pair of shorts and a sports bra that was big enough to wear without a shirt. My typical sports bra is more bra than sport, but goes under a T-shirt and feels more natural to me.

I drove to the gym...My legs were tingling as I made my way from my car. I didn't know what to expect. Walking to the locker room I spotted the muscle head but not her. He came over and met me en route to the locker room.

"Hey!" He said. "How you doing today!" He was excited.

"Good." I said trying not to be too awkward about it, but happy he remembered me and came right over.

"Renee' right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered... he remembered my name too. "How are you doing?" I asked.

We made a bit of small talk and he invited me to work out. I went into the locker room to change. I decided to wear the small shorts but a t-shirt over my smaller sports bra. When I came out she was there...Donna, her name was Donna. She was wearing really short shorts, her dirty blond hair was in a pony tail, and all she had on was a sports bra, her massive...tits... pushed into the damn thing I was SO mad.

"Renee!" The muscle head called. "Come work out with us!" His name was Dave. I came over and Donna had a smug look on her face. We ended up doing abs and light arm and leg workouts. Dave gave us all kinds of 'pointers'. She fawned over him giddily sticking her butt out brushing him left and right. At one point he squeezed in behind me to show me how to curl a weight and I felt his penis brush my butt through our shorts. It was big...I blushed realizing it wasn't hard yet...what was I doing? MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED I said to myself. Then Donna commented on how big Dave's muscles were. I pushed my butt out a little not much just enough.

"We should go out for drinks after this." Dave said a few minutes later.

"That sounds like a GREAT idea." Donna said. "You can come can't you Renee'?

"Sure." I said. My husband didn't get home till six thirty it was only four thirty now I could have a drink or two. Worst case I tell him I went out with my secretary Suri. Oh god now I was preplanning the lie...

We went to a little downtown pub. Nothing fancy, or sporty just a casual have a drink after work type place. I had put my skirt and blazer from work back on. Donna was wearing a pair of TIGHT slacks and a low cut blouse with spaghetti straps. Dave had jeans and a polo shirt on, his arms filled the short sleeves. Dave was in fucking heaven...

Donna was leaning all over the place spilling her cleavage in his direction, and it wasn't going un noticed. Then she did something really odd, or at least I thought so at the time. She laughed at something Dave said and when she did she leaned way over she and I were on one side of a tall pub table on stools with backs, and he was on the other. She steadied herself by putting a hand just above my knee. My bare knee.

"Renee you have GREAT legs." Donna said giggling. "Don't you agree Dave?"

"Yeah. Great muscle tone." Dave said laughing. Donna's hand was still on my leg. I hadn't bothered putting hose back on after the gym. The hem of my skirt was just above her thumb, and her pinky was just above my knee. The way she was leaning Dave had a great view down her top, and she stayed there leaning on me and pushing her chest out for him.

"Flex your leg Renee." Donna said. She then grabbed my quad right above the knee. Her finger tips slightly under my skirt, nowhere dangerous, but definitely awkward. "Dave feel her leg muscles!" She giggled. Dave reached out and put his hand on my other knee. A man was touching my bare leg!!! Alarms were sounding.

Donna pulled my leg towards her, Dave stayed put. My knees went from four inches apart to probably 18. My skirt rode up, if Dave leaned back a bit he could probably see my light blue panties stretched over my pussy.

"W'oh!" Donna giggled. "I have NO balance on these stools!" She held my legs open while she steadied herself. My stomach got queasy and light. She put her other arm around my shoulders and hugged me leaning me back. "You're great Renee!" She laughed.

"You do have GREAT legs." Dave said. They both still had a hand on each of my knees. It had been several seconds.

Donna was acting pretty tipsy...she had only had two glasses of wine. When she leaned me back I felt her use the hand on my knee to push my skirt up, her hand came WAY up my thigh. Then she let go. I reached to adjust my skirt and she grabbed my wrist.

"OH MY GOD!" She said looking me in the eyes and holding my hands. Dave let go of my other thigh. "You have to come by my apartment! Both of you! I have an AWESOME bottle of Merlot! I am DYING TO SHARE IT!"

"OK." Dave answered. "That sounds fun." It was the moment of truth, she had screwed my college boyfriend... was I gonna' let her take this guy to her place for drinks without tagging along...I should have...I didn't. Why had I started this whole thing anyway? I looked down at my skirt Donna's side was about ten inches above my knee. Dave's side only 6. My legs were more shut so it was wrinkly. Dave had leaned back in his chair. He could probably see my panties. I tugged my skirt down fixing it, and smoothing it.

"AWWWWW." Dave said laughing. Donna laughed too, I joined them my laughter was a bit nervous, but honest. I could feel the flush on my skin, I was blushing madly. I didn't say anything...I probably should have. There was a LOT of sexual tension in the air. I should have gone home.

The check came, Donna got it, insisting. We walked over to Donna's Explorer parked in the gym lot. Dave got in the front and I was left to climb in the back.

"You should sit in the middle so we can talk." Donna said. I slid to the middle and she started driving. I had one foot on either side of the drive train hump. Donna reached back and set her gym bag from the passenger seat between my legs forcing them further apart then began to fish through the front pocket for her ipod. Once again she had spread my legs open. Dave looked back the Explorer was heading out of the city. He leaned down and smiled.

"That's more like it!" He said an ear-to-ear grin on his face. "NICE panties." I pressed the skirt down between my legs, blushing madly and laughing nervously.

"You think her panties are nice..."Donna said. With one hand on the wheel she tugged her shirt down deftly and both of her enormous breasts spilled out.

"Damn!" Dave proclaimed. What was she doing! I was mortified I shouldn't have come. First she purposely exposed my panties and now she was trumping me with her expensive breasts!?

"What do you think Renee? Aren't they fabulous?" Donna asked.

"Huh?" I said dumbfounded. She drove with her breasts out they were round and stuck straight out.

"I have amazing breasts." Donna said. "Dave pinch a nipple." Dave reached out and felt it.

"Wow." Dave said.

"Now reach up and feel Renee's panties, I bet these are more fun." Donna said. Dave put his hand on my bare thigh and slid it right up under my skirt. Under my hands his thick finger was pressing my panties into the fold of my pussy. I jumped.

"Hey!" I said. "No." I wiggled off the bag and in behind Donna's seat. Donna put her tits away. A few minutes later and we were on a pleasant tree lined street. Donna pulled into her driveway and we went inside.

Her house was beautiful. We sat in the living room while Donna kicked off her shoes and got wine glasses. A moment later she poured three glasses of Merlot. She took a sip of hers and excused herself to use the phone. When she left Dave apologized for making me jump. 'caught up in the moment' he said. I said it was ok.

I was still confused, what did I think was going to happen? I had been trying to out do her for this guy and now we were all at her house and she was playing some kind of game, but I never meant to actually do anything I was just flirting, this was going too far, but I hadn't left and now I had no car.

Donna came back into the room wearing a sheer nightee. It was light tan and we could see her nipples through it. She walked over and took another sip of wine. Then she took Dave by the cheeks and kissed him. Her tongue thrusting into his mouth. Dave kissed back and began running his hands all over her.

"What are you doing!?" I said flabbergasted, I was trying to act shocked, I was actually really mad. She played this from the beginning.

"Renee!" Donna said letting go of Dave. "I recognized you on the treadmill. I remember you from college. D'uh...I LIKE stealing boys from girls." She walked up to me. She reached down and snagged the zipper on my skirt. Her eyes were two inches from mine and she stared through me daring me to stop her. She kept talking as she pushed my skirt off my hips to the floor and began unbuttoning my blazer exposing my cami.

"When you started racing me I decided to pick a gym rat and work you to see what I could get." The blazer was pushed from my shoulders. I was now in a bra, panties, and camisole. She pushed me down until I sat on the couch looking up at her, then lifted the camisole over my head. Now in just a bra and panties she stepped between my legs kicking them apart, and turned back to Dave so my face was at her ass level.

She tossed the camisole off to one side and pulled Dave to her where they began kissing again. Dave began lifting her nightee a moment later I was staring at her bare buttocks. She lowered herself and Dave until she was sitting between my legs on the couch. They were French kissing inches from my face, their bodies rubbing all over my barely covered flesh.

"Renee." She whispered breaking the kiss. She reached around and unhooked my bra, my breasts were now between them. "If you are going to flirt, you should take the ring off, otherwise you become just another married slut." Dave snickered. "Dave you're still dressed will you be a peach and go lock her clothes in my car." Dave gathered my discarded clothes and headed back out to the driveway, while Donna continued to sit pretty much in my lap. I watched in horror wondering what to do. Dave came back in.

"Renee I am now going to fuck Dave in front of you." Donna said as she began undressing him. As she freed his cock from his pants a mere two inches from my face she grabbed it and smacked my cheek with it. Then she took it into her mouth. I began struggling to stand up. I was trying to pull out from under her. I was furious and felt humiliated.

"Donna?" A male voice, deep and only a few feet away startled me still. I looked up. There were two men in jeans and t-shirts watching us from the door by the kitchen. "We're here what would you like."

"Very good." Donna said. "This is Renee. You two are going to let her watch Dave and I for a few." Donna looked at me Dave's cock bobbed lazily in front of her mouth. "Renee." She said licking his tip. "Don't feel left out though, these two boys are going to fuck you long and hard. So you don't get the guy I get, but you can still be a filthy little slut."

"No." I said as she continued sucking Dave. "Let me leave, I don't want this." Donna didn't stop and she and Dave were both on top of me spilling me down onto the couch. Dave was naked now and Donna was kissing her way across his belly towards his chest. Suddenly a strong hand lifted me partially out from under them. I looked up to see one of the two guys naked. His cock was enormous and half erect. I shook my head and he took it and rubbed it all over my face.

"No." I said. He put it in my mouth. I felt rough hands working into the pile and my panties being tugged off. Reflexively I began to suck on the dick in my mouth. I was tugged out from under Dave and Donna.

I landed on the floor. There wasn't a cock in my mouth anymore, but there was a muscular naked man on either side of me, and I was totally naked now. Before me on the couch, Donna spread her legs and Dave began thrusting into her. I had a profile shot where I was on the floor. One of the guys pushed me over and put my head between their legs. Dave was on top and his ass was thrusting up and down, I could see Donna's pussy stretch and tighten with each thrust. The guy pushed until my face was inches from Dave's balls, his wrinkled ass peeking out with each thrust.

"You like the view you little slut?" Donna moaned. Her voice hitching with each thrust. My nose and lips were mashed into the action, Dave's testicles on the bridge of my nose, my mouth brushing the point of contact. They pulled me away. The cock was put back in my face.

"Suck it slut." Donna hissed. She was watching me, her whole body moving with each thrust by Dave. "Your boyfriend told me the first night he fucked me he made you suck him afterwards and still had my taste on him." The cock was pressing against my lips, I felt a hand between my legs, I was kneeling on the floor I jumped and let out a gasp, the dick pushed into my mouth. A moment later with one fucking my mouth rhythmically in and out, the other twisted me around and began to push his cock into my pussy. I was half kneeling and half bent over. One leg barely touching the ground they were holding me up between them.

'I'm being raped' I thought to myself, why did I get myself into this? The cock in my pussy slowly and methodically worked its way in stretching me slightly with each thrust it was huge. I worked to get a comfortable flow going with the one fucking my face, trying to keep him from gagging me.

Minutes went by. I began to get used to the feeling. I had obviously never had two at once, now it wasn't my choice I thought. Sensation started to replace revulsion as I accepted that it was happening. Then I came. I couldn't stifle the moaning grunt.

"That's a good slut." Donna said. Still grunting away. I began to moan around the cock in my mouth. That must have been too much for him because he began to come. The first glob smeared the back of my throat as he withdrew and began coating my face in thick globs of semen. He let go of me and I fell forward onto the floor catching myself on my hands. I watched a big blob of cum drip off my face onto the hardwood. The guy behind me was still thrusting. He began to pick up speed I fell forward. He grabbed under me a breast in each hand and picked me up pushing me half onto the naked bodies on the couch.

My hand ended up on Dave's ass to steady myself, a moment later the guy fucking me tensed up and came...inside me.

Dave was tensing up obviously coming. The guy behind me was pulling me into him and just holding himself deep inside coming. Finally it seemed everything was abating. Dave climbed off Donna, and I slumped forward. Hy face landing on Donna's stomach.

"Hold her." Donna said. The guy behind me, whose cock was now half hard grabbed my arms, Donna took my face and pushed it down opening her legs. I could smell the musky pungent mixture of her and Dave, and her stomach was moist with sweat. A moment late my nose and lips were mashed against her pussy, a little patch of hair tickling my forehead. She humped my face smearing me with the thick goo that was oozing out of her.

"Renee! You are a slut, and you are proving how depraved you are right now. All you're good for is being used by men and women. I can have almost any man I want. Any man who wants you can have you...Do you understand the difference..." Donna wiggled herself into me. I was revulsed by the taste that was permeating my lips, and running down my nose and throat. The guy that had just finished inside of me finally got soft enough to slide out. Completely naked they let me fall to the floor...

medley
medley
390 Followers