A Snow Trip during Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Daddy. You really know how to fuck your baby girl just right! That's why I only want a man like you and not a boy!" She kissed him passionately for several moments as their bodies worked together gently.

After she was more fully recovered, Chad increased his efforts while kissing her forcefully. His right hand found one of her nipples and he was twisting and pinching it back to the erect state he admired before when she suddenly pushed her hands hard against his chest.

"STOP Daddy!" she yelled loudly, then realized her outburst and went on "I'm sorry! I mean if you are really going to fuck me hard let's do it from behind. You know that's my favourite position."

Chad had not realized how hard he had been fucking her until that moment, but he withdrew from her tender pussy so they could rearrange themselves to doggie style. His large cock made another loud, wet, sucking noise as it plopped out and they both groaned their slight disappointment for the brief disruption of their love-making.

Their disappointment was short-lived, however. Brittany moved up on her hands and knees and as soon as Chad took his position behind her, he angled his cock up into her pussy and slipped in easily. He couldn't help but notice how her swollen pussy lips seemed to stand out more noticeably with her pussy shaven bare and that gave him a small erotic thrill. Chad started pushing into his daughter and she slammed her ass back at him to quickly impale her on his large rod. "Oh God, Daddy!" she whimpered.

Chad wasn't ready to let his daughter control everything and he ignored her loud protests when he pulled his cock all the way out. Chad took his time kissing his way down her back to where he held her sweet ass cheeks spread wide and down between them.

"This is all mine baby girl!" he exclaimed before locking his lips on her left cheek. Brittany felt him sucking hard on it and when he lifted his head from her ass, he looked down in satisfaction at the huge, deep purple hickey that marked her.

Brittany was unaware of the how her father had just branded her, but she looked over her shoulder and said, "Oh you nasty man, I love when you play with my ass!"

"Then you are going to love this," Chad said as he rolled her onto her back again. He moved his lips to about an inch above her clit and proceeded to give her a second bright purple marking. Just before moving on he lightly sucked her clit making her lurch beneath him! Brittany moaned at what her daddy just did to her clit and wanted more, but he moved her back onto all fours.

Chad opened her ass again and placed a matching hickey on her right butt cheek to join the first one. Brittany was looking underneath her body and that's when she saw the fresh hickey decorating her pussy.

Before he had a chance to enter her again, she turned around and raised up on her knees to face him. Holding up her breasts, she begged, "My left tit! You have to mark my left tit daddy! Claim me as all yours, Daddy!"

He took her breast in his hands and placed a hickey on each side of her perfect pink nipple while she sighed in approval. "Mmmmm... that's perfect. Now everyone will know I'm all yours! Now, I need you to fuck me like you fucked Katie. She's not the only nasty little slut in this room who needs to be taught a lesson!"

The girls on the couch looked up from their own sex play to see what the commotion on the bed was about and saw Brittany's face looking flushed and the two dark marks Chad had just placed on her left tit. They continued to watch as Brittany quickly resumed her earlier position and reached between her legs to seize the cock hanging down behind her. She roughly placed it against the entrance to her cunt and pushed herself back on it.

Chad held on to her waist and pulled her harder into his body. His movements became faster and each time his hips slammed into her ass, her swinging breasts shook with the impact. Brittany timed her movements to perfectly match her father's and called out to him with every collision.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Is that all you can do?" she said to egg him on. Chad re-doubled his efforts until he was afraid of leaving larges bruises on his little darling.

"Don't stop, Daddy! Keep fucking me! Fuck me harder! Give me every inch of your fucking cock. I want to feel it all the way up inside me! Make me cum again ... oh god yes, almost there, daddy!"

Chad reached under her and he grabbed both of her tits roughly. He squeezed and kneaded them hard while using them as handles to control her movement. When he pinched her nipples hard and [pulled on them, she reared her head back and cried out, "Oh fuck yes, pinch my little titties! I'm going to cum again!.. FUCK ... fuck me, Daddy, harder ... harder ... oh God fuck me HARDER!" she repeated over and over.

He was already hitting into her so hard that if he wasn't holding her firmly by her poor tits, she would have been knocked flat to the bed. If Chad hadn't had her tits firmly in his hands his thrusts would have knocked her flat onto her face. Even though she continued to talk nasty to him and beg to be treated like a slut, he loved her too much to see her as one.

Brittany was consumed with wanton lust and was thrashing wilding before him to try and reach a higher level of sexual pleasure. Her body was slamming so hard into him, that Chad had a difficult time staying in position behind her. She looked back over her shoulder and Chad saw her orgasm clearly reflected in her face.

"Don't stop, Daddy!" she begged over and over. "Don't ever stop fucking me!"

When her rocking subsided, Chad resumed his thrusting although at a much less frenzied pace. He could see her face through the long hair hanging down over it saw her with a dreamy smile.. Her head dropped back down and she suddenly slammed herself back into him. Brittany let out a long howl of gratification while Chad felt her pussy rapidly clenching down and then relaxing around his cock several times..

He kept thrusting into her and reached under her waist with one hand to play with her swollen clit. That was all it took and she had barely caught her breath from before when she squealed loudly, "Oh fuck! What are you doing to me?... God, I'm cumming again! Oh God, Daddy! I'm cumming again! I'm cumming so hard, oh fuck yes!"

He kept rubbing her tender clit it between his thumb and forefinger trying very hard not to hurt her as she flailed underneath him. Her screams were almost incoherent when he felt his own orgasm coming. He felt his balls churn and followed by his cock pulsating it's load of warm cream deep into her pussy. Brittany could feel her father cumming inside her and that compounded the intensity of her carnal joy.

They both shuddered throughout their mutual climaxes before she collapsed in an exhausted heap under Chad. As she fell away, his cock slipped out of her with a long tendril of white cream trailing back to her cunt. Before she regained her composure Chad turned her over and took her in a long embrace. He kissed her with all the passion he could muster. Brittany stroked his face with her hand while he caressed her back. Her legs spread wide under him and he reached between them to place his softening cock back inside her. Their bodies and their mouths remained joined for several minutes as they lost themselves in their love for one another.

Their lips finally parted and her eyes opened to gaze into his. With a weak smile, she told him, "Oh Daddy, you are just way too much for me to keep to myself!" Her pussy gave another spasm around his cock causing her eyes to briefly roll up into her head. Recovering, she continued, "Oh my God, Daddy... You've never made me cum as hard or as long as you just did!"

The other girls left the couch and clambered back into bed to join in the loving. They all cuddled together, fondling, kissing and sucking each other in bliss. When Chad and Brittany separated themselves, Amber and Kate both immediately went down between her legs to eat as much of Chad's cum as their tongues could reach. Brittany closed her eyes to enjoy their attention while Nikki decided to take advantage of the moment to let Chad kiss and suck her large, hanging breasts.

For the next half-hour, everyone enjoyed being together and sharing themselves with everyone else in bed. Finally Brittany sat up on the bed and looked around.

"Daddy, I think you still have Amber left," she remarked. The other girls looked up from what they were doing and then looked back and forth between Amber and Chad.

"That's right, Daddy," Nikki chimed in. "Besides, she's been telling us all night how she was going to fuck you until you cried for mercy."

Amber froze with a startled look while her face flushed in embarrassment. The other girls just giggled at her. "She's telling the truth, Daddy," Katie said, adding more fuel to the fire. "Amber said when she was done, you wouldn't be able to fuck again for a day."

"Mmmm..," Chad murmured while looking at Amber with questioning eyes. "Let's go Amber. Show me what you got."

They others got off the bed to give Amber and Chad plenty of room. Amber had recovered by then and regained her abundance of self-confidence. She went between his legs and using her lips and hands, she rapidly brought his manhood back to full size.

"God damn I love your huge monster size! My little pussy's going to love you too, when you're back in her!" Amber said with excited certainty. She moved up over his body to straddle his waist and reached down to position the head of his cock just inside her cunt hole. Leaning down, she kissed him, her tongue deep inside his mouth. She began to slowly settle down over his cock while Chad struggled to keep up with her tongue darting around in his mouth.

Without warning, she rose up a few inches and then slammed down onto him. "OH FUCK!" they shrieked together as Chad bottomed out inside her. He tried to hold her still but she wouldn't go for that, instead bouncing her pussy on top of him as if he were a trampoline.

Her hips never stopped as she rode him like a jockey to a monumental climax. Her climax ended just as fast as it started. When the last wave passed through her body, she drove her pussy down hard and deep over his shaft and kept it there. Both of them were breathing hard and Chad kissed her neck and shoulders to help calm her down, but was surprised when she clenched him in her arms and her breathing became ragged again. Her body briefly shook over his and then stopped.

"Oh, my God!" she whispered. "No one's ever made me cum just by kissing my neck!" She kissed him before finally releasing her hold on him and allowed Chad to reposition her for the next part.

Placing Amber on her back, Chad slid his cock into her dripping wet pussy, and then pulled her spread legs up high over his head. He raised them so her, her ass came off the mattress.

Three minutes later she was pushing her hips into the air in synchronicity with his thrusting movements. She was in ecstasy and felt another orgasm trying to build when he pulled back far enough for his cock to fall out of her.

Her cry of dismay filled the room, but Chad ignored it. He took two of the pillows and put them under her lower back to hold her up in the air. He took the tube of KY jelly from the nightstand and her eyes and smile grew wide when he started applying it to his cock.

"I was hoping you would want to take my ass. My real daddy was the best, but I bet you can do pretty well, yourself," she told him.

Chad applied a generous amount of jelly around her little asshole and then spent several minutes fingering it in preparation for the final invasion. The other girls gathered around the bed to watch with unrestrained desire. When he was able to insert three fingers into her ass, Chad felt she was ready.

He put the jelly away and moved up on his knees to position his cock near her asshole. He stroked it several times to make sure it was completely hard and then carefully pressed the head against the tight brown pucker that glistened before him. He kept a steady pressure until the tip forced past the hard ring of her sphincter guarding her hole.

Amber's hands clenched the bed sheets next to her body and Chad could hear her breathing loudly through gritted teeth as she struggled to relax and take his massive cock. Once the head was in, she let out a loud sigh of relief and opened her eyes to give Chad an encouraging look.

After getting his cock as far in as it would go, Chad paused for several seconds to give Amber time to recover, and then he slowly started pulling it out. He could see the rim of her asshole stretching along his receding cock to follow it out, and he found that sight incredibly erotic.

He started a regular rhythm of slow thrusts in and out of her ass and could feel that she was becoming much more comfortable with his size and enjoyed getting fucked in her back door. Nikki and Katie moved no either side of the bed and came down over Amber's recumbent body to suck and bite her splendid breasts.

The stimulus to her breasts caused her bung hole to tighten and grip Chad's cock even tighter as she cried out, "Oh god yes, I'm cumming with your cock in my ass! Oh god yes, fuck me Daddy!"

The tightness of her ass around his cock brought him quickly to climax and his cock lurched inside of her to deposit the first spurt of cum. Chad couldn't control himself and his cock spasmed wildly to force more and more cum into her ass. Amber was screaming loudly and Chad soon realized they were screams of pleasure, not pain. He kept pounding into her tiny teen ass until he was spent and she was similarly exhausted.

Pushing the two girls away, Amber grabbed Chad by his shoulders and pulled him down hard against her. His cock remained trapped inside her tight ass and her lips opened to give him a hard, passionate kiss.

Finally she broke off her kiss and slumped back with a tired smile on her face. Twice she shook around him before saying, "Oh you fucking God. That was my best climax ever! My butt's a little sore, but I love how you took care to not hurt me. I loved it Daddy and can't wait to take you again like that!"

Several Hours later...

They were all the bed half-asleep and exhausted from the intense fucking they enjoyed earlier that morning.

"Daddy there is something Kate and me need to tell you," Brittany told her father quietly. Her voice was serious and Chad was immediately concerned.

His looking into her eyes for some hint of what she was going to say. "What is it, Baby?" he asked.

"No, Daddy. Nothing's wrong. In fact Kate and I have good news. We just found out a couple weeks ago that we are both pregnant with your babies." Brittany looked into her father's face hoping that he wasn't upset by this surprise.

However, a big happy smile crossed on his face as he grabbed both girls and hugged them.

"I couldn't be happier for my little darlings," he said still beaming. Releasing them from his bear hug, he reached down to rub their bellies. He then looked up and turned to Nikki. "So Nikki are you pregnant as well?"

"No Daddy," she said in a sad voice and briefly shaking her head. "But maybe you took care of that this weekend?" she finished hopefully.

"We can only hope," he responded. "Come here, all of you," he gently called to them. They crowded closer and wrapping his arms around all of them, he said, "I love all of you so much. This has been the best Valentine's Day ever and I can't wait to have our family. Amber, if you want to have my baby, let me know and we'll have a beautiful baby together just like your sisters' babies."

"I'd love that, Daddy," Amber said with a warm smile.

Thanks to all for reading this story and for all that have voted and commented hope to continue this story with all the girls having Chad's kids.