A Soft Feeling

Story Info
Two people found each other in a time of need.
2.1k words
4.32
24.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

I move up pushing into her soft wet woman hood as I came deeply in her. Grunting against the feeling as she rode me grinding her pubic bone into mine. Suddenly I felt it as she came with me her vagina muscles pulling all of my seed from me as they milked me. We held each other kissing softly as we trembled in each other’s arms until I grew soft and slipped out of her. She started to move off of me but I stopped her holding her to me.

“Don’t. Stay with me for a while.” I could feel our mixed juices as they leaked from her and into my pubic hair. I kissed her. “I love you.” I whispered to her as she eased down to lay beside me.

“I love you to Sam.” She lifted her lips to mine kissing me. “Very much.” She ran her hand down to my wet cock taking it into her hand. “I’ll stay with you for as long as you want me. Go to sleep now.” She cupped my balls.

She was gone when I woke up the next morning. I sat up wondering if it had been a dream as I pushed the hair from my face. I moved to the bath and as I took my morning pee felt the evidence of the night before lovemaking. “Nope it was real!” I smiled as I turned on the shower.

The house was quiet as I moved into the kitchen only wearing my boxers. There was hot coffee and I poured a cup before moving out onto the porch. I sat at the little table enjoying the country air and the cool morning breeze as it blew across me. I had not felt that good in years and was lost in thought when she spoke to me.

“You slept late.” She walked through the screen door wearing a long cotton nightgown that was so white it almost glowed. It was sleeveless with a v-necked collar that stopped right between her breasts and every place it touched her I could see her soft pink skin through it. Her dark nipples were hard and pushing the thin material away from her breasts as she walked to me and the gown blew back into her out lining her belly and closely trimmed pubic mound as she moved. She kissed me softly.

“Not to late. What is it six?” I watched how gracefully she moved as she walked over and sat down on the step leading out into the yard. “Besides it’s Saturday and someone kept me up late.”

Smiling slightly she turned side ways lifting her right leg up onto the step. She let her gown fall down her tan thigh up to her hip. The cloth fell to the side in a pile so that her soft inner thighs came into my view. I felt my self-length as I looked at her. “What are you doing today?” I asked her.

She leaned back on the rail post pushing her breasts out at me as the sun sparkled in her short blond hair. “I don’t know. Maybe we could go down to the lake and just enjoy the day.” She turned more to me bending her right leg so that her puffy swollen woman hood came into view. “I would love to get some Sun.” I was now fully erect as I looked at her cleanly shaved nether lips. “I will make us a lunch and we can just make a day of it.”

Her eyes went to my hard manhood as she moved to stand up her 28 year old body moving like a cat. She lifted the front of her gown up so she was fully exposed to me as she walked the few steps to me. She pulled my dick out of the slit in my boxers as she straddled me and still talking to me she sat down on it. “I’ll wear the new swimsuit I got in the mail the other day.” She sank down on me taking me deep into her belly as she put her arms around my neck. “I know you will love it Sam.” She had begun milking me with the inner muscles of her vagina. “Umm, don’t you think that would be fun?”

I put my hands on her hips lifting her just a little and began to push in and out of her with tine little movements. “If that is what you want to do then so be it.” She moved so that more of her weight was on my legs as our lips met. “I meant it last night.” I spoke into her mouth as we kissed. “I love you.” We weren’t making love or screwing even at this point. It was a loving hug with me deep in her that’s all.

She let her headrest on my shoulder. “What are we gong to do?”

I kissed her again as I patted her on the ass. “I don’t know. We’ll make it work.” I ran my hand up her back. “But unless you want to finish this now you had better get up.

She kissed me as she slipped back letting my wet cock slip out of her. “You will be ok?”

“Yes.” I ran my hand down her leg. “Until later.”

******

“Come on slow poke!” I called into the house.

“I’m coming! I’m coming keep you pants on!” came back at me from the house just before the screen door burst open. Laughing, “Maybe that was a poor choice of words.” She bounced down the three steps making her magnificent 36c breast bounce wildly under the top of her short pink summer dress.

“You know you need to be careful with those things being loose like that. They could hurt someone.” She always said it made them hurt when she went with out a bra so this was a treat.

“Well I am more than willing to put my bra on if you don’t like them like this.”

I opened the truck door for her and watched her legs as she got in. Her short dress pulled up high on her thighs but she slipped her hand between her legs pushing the cloth between them effectively hiding what I wanted to see. “No I think I like them just like they are for today.” I looked up to see her watching me.

“Did you see any thing?”

“What?”

“You were trying to look up my dress weren’t you?”

I started to laugh as I walked to my side of the truck. “Yes I was and no I didn’t! Dam it any way.”

She played with the radio as we drove the few miles to the lake at the back of our property. I watched her from the corner of my eye as she moved around and then when she found a song she liked she left the station and moved over close to me putting her hand on my thigh.

“You really do love me?” she looked at me. “Your not just fucking me? I mean it was me that crawled into your bed not you into mine.”

I put my hand on top of hers then moved it over to her bare thigh. God it was so soft. “No I am in love with you and have been for a long time. It’s just well, you know the trouble this could cause.”

We pulled to a stop and she bailed out of the truck and ran with the picnic blanket down the waters edge. She turned her back to me and threw the blanket into the air letting it spread out as she bent over to fix it. Again I marveled at her lovely breast bouncing in her top as I carried over the ice chest and food. I sat every thing down and turned to her.

“I just realized you don’t have your swimsuit on or if you do it must fit like shit around your breasts.”

“It’s in my bag.” She looked around as she reached for the hem of her dress. “But I was thinking you might like it more if I was like this!” she pulled the dress over her head letting her breasts bounce free as she stood there wearing nothing but a little pink thong that matched her dress. She smiled at me. “I will put the suit on if you want me to.” The thong was pulled up into her pussy lips so that they were fully exposed as she moved over to me. “Is that what you want?”

“Umm, no I think you are just fine like you are.” I looked around because all though we owned the land the lake was on a lot of people liked to use it for fishing and swimming. I mean I am ok if you are but what if some one sees you?”

“Then they will be as lucky as you.” She moved over to the blanket and bent over. Her panties did nothing to cover her little back hole as she knelt down on her hands and knees before turning and setting with her legs folded to the side. “Take off your shorts.” She said to me. I let my shorts fall to the ground and she smiled as my hard dick came into view. “Is that thing always hard?”

“It has been since you crawled into my bed the other night.”

I move to her as she pushed her legs out in front of her and leaned back on her hands. Her breasts rolled to the side of her chest as she looked at me. “Are you sorry?”

“No.” I said as I pulled her to me kissing her hard. “Turn onto your tummy and I will put sunscreen on you.”

She did as I asked and I began to rub the coconut-scented cream into her back. I worked from her shoulders down slowly feeling the tightness in her back as I worked lower and lower until I began to kneed t into her ass cheeks. Working her buttocks I pulled them open looking at her, enjoying the feeling of her skin on my fingers. I worked down her thighs and calves then back up touching every inch of her bare skin. I touched her swollen pussy lips with my thumbs and she pushed up into my hands forcing them between her wet lips. I slipped both thumbs under the thin string that was the crotch of her panties letting one slip into her wet woman hood.

“Oh god! Oh yes baby touch me!”

I let the other thumb slip over her blood filled clit and watched her shiver as a small climax ran through her. That was it. I pulled her up so that she was on her knees with her face don on the blanket. I pulled the string to one side as I moved behind her with my cock placing it at her now open leaking hole. She looked over her shoulder at me as I slipped into her pushing slowly; in deeper and deeper until I felt my balls touch her extended clit.

“Oh Sam you feel so big in me. Oh baby!”

I began to move in her slowly at first then picking up speed until she was grunting with each thrust. My balls banged into her clit as I watched her pulling on her breasts. Twisting, pulling in her nipples as she let out a long guttural groan.

“Omm, oh my god Sam. AHHhhhhhhhaooooo yesss! That’s it, here, o here I am CUMmmminnnnngggggAAAAaaaaaaaa!”

She slammed back into me until I felt it coming from my toes. I began to cum! My guts tightened until I thought they would explode and I came shooting deeply into her belly. “GRAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaunngggg!” Came from me as I shoot spurt after spurt of my white-hot seed deep into my lover.

I collapsed onto her back pushing her to the ground pulling my self out of her. I moved off of her turning her to me. I pulled her face to mine my lips touched hers and I began kissing her deeply feeling her lips part for my tongue as I mashed her to me.

We had kissed for a long time when she put her small hand on my chest. “I want to go for a swim.” She said moving away from me. She jumped up and watched her ass move as she ran to the water. She made a shallow dive and came up a ways out in the lake.

I watched as she swam out to the floating swim platform and climbed up onto it. I watched as she lay back in the sun and I knew.

My brother had known we would fall in love. He knew when he asked me to take care of her that I would. He knew. Before he died he knew.

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers